On 5/16/2022 at 6:57 PM, Tycho Brahe said:

I think Serana literally stays essential no matter what. Even trying to remove her essential status with console commands won't work. I tried to guillotine her and she was still ALIVE and could be TALKED TO after her head rolled on the floor. This is not really a mod problem, just the way Bethesda implemented her.

That's not the case tho, actually it's pretty easy to remove her essential status by using mods (there're several on nexus) or doing it manually yourself. As I said, the problem is not she won't die, I can kill her with weapon or magic, while hanging and guillotine devices all working perfectly on her. The only problem is the chopping block animation weren't triggered properly when she's in it, and even after that she dies normally, it's just her head not rolling.

1 hour ago, sweet777cj said:

That's not the case tho, actually it's pretty easy to remove her essential status by using mods (there're several on nexus) or doing it manually yourself. As I said, the problem is not she won't die, I can kill her with weapon or magic, while hanging and guillotine devices all working perfectly on her. The only problem is the chopping block animation weren't triggered properly when she's in it, and even after that she dies normally, it's just her head not rolling.

You are right. I tried the method the other commenter suggested, and now can kill Serana with other devices. However I get the same result as you with the chopping block. I THINK (I am not sure) what happens, is that some NPC's are marked as quest-important or something, and they have the "no animation + heart attack" style death problem on the chopping block, and this tag just never dissappears on Serana.

I will test further, but I vaguely remember that I had the same problem with Ysolda or somebody else, but the problem dissappeared after I completed her quest. 

Of course I could be wrong or misremembering, though.

36 minutes ago, Inokentych said:

any chance to make some kind of resurrection after execution? or just disable lethality option is enough? Ask this in context of "prison alternative" add-ons to make mod "playable".

Disabling lethality in Prison alternatives MCM will prevent the PC from dying. Some Events will go thorugh their non-lethal routes, others wont play at all.
The resurection thing is a reasonable request, but I have yet to find a a good idea for a event which works for all sorts of executions. just waking up in the hall of the dead or outside the city would be a bit cheap.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:14 PM, Tycho Brahe said:

but is there a way for the player character to act as the ExecutionerGuard

nope, not in the current version.

On 5/17/2022 at 6:44 PM, 111s321 said:

I can't cut my pc's head off.

papyrus extender

Having an issue with this and I'm not smart enough to figure this one out. 

I've downloaded all the linked mods and installed fnis via Nexus mods and made sure to deploy it like I do with other mods but when I try to launce SkyrimLE with the mods installed the game crashes immediately upon reaching the skyrim logo. 
I've tried uninstalling and installing various mods but it seems its this one (or the hard requirments) that are tanking it. 
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, tahav91315 said:

mods installed the game crashes immediately upon reaching the skyrim logo. 

This usually means that you have a Missing Master error. Vortex/MO should be able to detect this when you deploy and even tell you which mod exactly is missing which master file.
If that's not it, you have some bigger issues going on in your setup and might want to ask in the general support section.

20 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

This usually means that you have a Missing Master error. Vortex/MO should be able to detect this when you deploy and even tell you which mod exactly is missing which master file.
If that's not it, you have some bigger issues going on in your setup and might want to ask in the general support section.

Thanks for the help there. I'll try and see if I'm missing any masters 
Do you know of any conflicting mods that may be causing this? I'm sure I can trim my mods moreso than I already have. 

28 minutes ago, tahav91315 said:

Thanks for the help there. I'll try and see if I'm missing any masters 
Do you know of any conflicting mods that may be causing this? I'm sure I can trim my mods moreso than I already have. 

I think I may have found the issue. 

I was thinking the link for zaz8 *was* Zaz8, even enabled it as a mod lmao. 

I'm downloading zaz8 now so hopefully it'll work this time around. 

Excuse me,but I cannot make it so I have to ask.

The problem is I haven't seen Zaz Animation yet although I have downloaded and installed ZAP 8.

Also,I have downloded other required mods and the mods seems to be installed successfully.

Reinstalling ZAP 8 or ZAP 8+ don't solve the problem.

I'm not a English speaker so excuse me if these sentenses make you confused.

16 hours ago, Qjila said:

Excuse me,but I cannot make it so I have to ask.

The problem is I haven't seen Zaz Animation yet although I have downloaded and installed ZAP 8.

Also,I have downloded other required mods and the mods seems to be installed successfully.

Reinstalling ZAP 8 or ZAP 8+ don't solve the problem.

I'm not a English speaker so excuse me if these sentenses make you confused.

I got an answer.A simple and stupid mistake caused this.

I just forgot to run Fnis.

Now everything works correctly,except SSE returns to title screen automatically after player died by furniture.Is it in the specifications?

On 5/19/2022 at 9:31 PM, tahav91315 said:

Didn't fix the issue and disabling your mod doesn't fix it. 

Damn, this rabbit hole has gotten too deep for my ape brain to figure this out... I just want to play Skyrim smh

Eventually got it working again after a full disable and enable which took a really long time. I still don't really know what caused the issue but I guess that doesnt matter since it is working now. 

I was surprised to find that the gallow isn't in the test room, do you have any plans to extend the test zone to add more room for the gallows? 

On 5/23/2022 at 2:24 AM, Qjila said:

SSE returns to title screen automatically after player died by furniture.Is it in the specifications?

no, not really.

On 5/24/2022 at 8:12 PM, tahav91315 said:

I was surprised to find that the gallow isn't in the test room,

It is ?‍♂️

Besides, since the introduction of the spawning spell, the test room has become pretty much obsolete anyway.

On 5/18/2022 at 7:56 PM, Pamatronic said:

I have yet to find a a good idea for a event which works for all sorts of executions. just waking up in the hall of the dead or outside the city would be a bit cheap.

I have idea, it can be necromancer ritual to revive with necro funnybizness animations.

On 5/26/2022 at 4:26 PM, Inokentych said:

I have idea, it can be necromancer ritual to revive with necro funnybizness animations.

Dont think I want to make this dependent on A specific SL pack (or SL in General), but  this could work, someone here i can commission a necromancer lair to?

I like it so far! I'm hoping the gag isn't a requirement though? 
I enjoy making buildings and such, I'd be happy to contribute a necromancer lair to the cause. Do you have any themes in mind? A particular race, necromancy for medical research vs. necrophillia vs. occult rituals, etc?

On 5/29/2022 at 6:51 AM, bytorredoubt said:

I like it so far! I'm hoping the gag isn't a requirement though? 

No, of course not, would be a bit dumb to have  there if you want to go all the way through, eh?

On 5/29/2022 at 6:51 AM, bytorredoubt said:

I enjoy making buildings and such, I'd be happy to contribute a necromancer lair to the cause. Do you have any themes in mind? A particular race, necromancy for medical research vs. necrophillia vs. occult rituals, etc?

Thats mighty nicce of you :). Didnt expect to get an actual volunteer so fast, so gimme a while to flesh out the thought, ok? I´´ll pm you when i know what i need.

Update notes on 2.1.5

-Doesn't contain the Impaler, sorry

-fixed the legs-free gallows variant. corpses will no longer fly away
-added mcm option to disable auto-undress for corpses.
-added mcm option to disable the rope tracker to avoid papyrus load

Spoiler

20220507014143_1.jpg.741d436a94b2b961f3ba29b40f25fb70.jpg

20220507011953_1.jpg.3862f83504ae0a79ffc60d53171dfb1e.jpg

uninstall previous version.
install new version.
use new game

Edited by Pamatronic

Finally having new version to play?.Highly respect to you Pama~

Seems this version just a fix patch, are burrying and drowning punishment included?

Well...still have flying corpse bug. Victim dies correctly but can't activate the corpse, save and load can activate the corpse but when choose "cut down", it still flies away. Still need conversionfiles V1.7?

But maybe is my skyrim problem: sexlab installed again and again but always in failure. And my character is unkillable. I think it's time to reinstall.

Edited by Flegmenth
1 hour ago, Flegmenth said:

I think it's time to reinstall.

try that.

1 hour ago, Flegmenth said:

are burrying and drowning punishment included?

Not really sure if the burying thing was serious.
The drowning scene will be part of a new mod. will make the page within the week, but you can grab it from the discord if you need it now.