Bug?

I recently tested the spells for the first time and ran into problems with the (to be) summoned gallows. Whenever I choose them, the game crashes. Sometimes I can select f.e. the pole option, sometimes I cannot do even that.

FYI:  I am running Skyrim via WINE on Linux.

BTW: The impaler in the video is an absolutely nasty thing. :classic_ohmy:

2 hours ago, Veldon said:

Yeah, sorry, but this is to much of a fringe issue for me to account for.

the spawning process doesn't do anything fancy. wouldn't even require SKSE functions.
Got plenty of user images on the discord, so this seems to be a problem specific to your system.

9 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Yeah, sorry, but this is to much of a fringe issue for me to account for.

the spawning process doesn't do anything fancy. wouldn't even require SKSE functions.
Got plenty of user images on the discord, so this seems to be a problem specific to your system.

Understandable. Your mods work well without the spells, so I will get over this quite soon. ;)

Just tried out the PA Punishment extension, worked great other than my follower falling off the pole such that she looked like an ostrich with her head in the mud. Pretty sure that's a problem with one of my mods though, either the follower mod or the follower framework (I forget which one I'm using). Either way, it was a somewhat comical effect.

Is there any chance we could get these poles (and whatever else you might have coming) added to the deadly Furnitures pack as spawnable furniture? Perhaps 2 versions of the upside down pole... one free standing as the current one for placement in existing bodies of water and a second either in a tub or with a bucket below it? with optional head bags? 

4 hours ago, bytorredoubt said:

Just tried out the PA Punishment extension, worked great other than my follower falling off the pole such that she looked like an ostrich with her head in the mud. Pretty sure that's a problem with one of my mods though, either the follower mod or the follower framework (I forget which one I'm using). Either way, it was a somewhat comical effect.

Is there any chance we could get these poles (and whatever else you might have coming) added to the deadly Furnitures pack as spawnable furniture? Perhaps 2 versions of the upside down pole... one free standing as the current one for placement in existing bodies of water and a second either in a tub or with a bucket below it? with optional head bags? 

I used placeatme console to create the pole, and, it's just a pole.

I guess Pama didn't have time to add stand-alone script on it, like previous furnitures, or maybe he is just not interested in it.

On 6/7/2022 at 11:18 AM, Chibibikyu said:

Hi, how can i keep NPC using your BDSM furniture forever Likes your pama's pernament crucifixes mod?

This isn't a feature here. Try Darkconsoles Display Model, that might be more down your alley.

12 hours ago, Flegmenth said:

I guess Pama didn't have time to add stand-alone script on it

It honesty didn't occur to me that this is an option. Ill think about it.

17 hours ago, bytorredoubt said:

Bucket variant might be a bit tricky. As far as I know, you cant spawn in water at runtime. Someone would have to model something which looks like a filled bucket first.
I´ll think about the free standing variant, though.
Pro tip:
The thing is actually an animobject. which means you can already replicate the optics by using the "sendanimevent <eventname>" command.

eventnames are as follows:

PaPP1_drowningPole_lying_normal
PaPP1_drowningPole_lying_panic

PaPP1_drowningPole_upright

PaPP1_drowningPole_struggle
PaPP1_drowningPole_panic

PaPP1_drowningPole_dying
PaPP1_drowningPole_dead

also now that you're finally making animations could i make a humble suggestion? 

on the chopping block instead of having her hands tied from back or front could you make an animation that she would kneel on the block herself without being pushed and then bends down and puts her on the block then starts rubbing her pussy and squeezing her tits and moaning before her head comes off? damn i got hard just thinking about it

On 3/22/2022 at 8:37 PM, Pamatronic said:

Ok, how about this: I added a global function you can call.

pamaFurniture_API.pamaIsInFurniture(actor victim)

will return true if the passed in actor is currently inside a device and schould not be messed with.

its only a placeholder right now, so it does compile if you use that call, but i will implement a working check for the next update

pamaFurniture_API.psc 225 B · 4 downloads

pamaFurniture_API.pex 675 B · 2 downloads

It looks like the new 2.5 release is still not providing a way for other mods to detect that a NPC in in your furniture?

[Edit]
It looks like for most cases I can just check if the current package of the NPC is defined in your mod, at least as long as the NPC is still alive (and I don't care about corpses in my mod).

Edited by Kharos
21 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

also now that you're finally making animations could i make a humble suggestion? 

on the chopping block instead of having her hands tied from back or front could you make an animation that she would kneel on the block herself without being pushed and then bends down and puts her on the block then starts rubbing her pussy and squeezing her tits and moaning before her head comes off? damn i got hard just thinking about it

it sound so good,I want to see it too.The execution is the reward to someone.

Hey, long time fan of your work Pama.  I'm so glad the leg thing is now fixed! I know someone has mentioned this before.  But whenever I execute someone with the gallows, leave the area and return, it respawns new weapons and inventory items on the corpse.  Is there some way to fix this?  

Hello, I need some help please. 

Trying to get this working, but regarding the CTD issue  = I cannot seem to locate the file to make the changes?

For special Edition users, this setting can be found in

Data\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini

I have looked everywhere and cant find this file. (side note I am using mo2 and NOT very good with computers so i could just be lost) :(

16 hours ago, Graft said:

Hey, long time fan of your work Pama.  I'm so glad the leg thing is now fixed! I know someone has mentioned this before.  But whenever I execute someone with the gallows, leave the area and return, it respawns new weapons and inventory items on the corpse.  Is there some way to fix this? 

This was bit of an intentional choice to prevent issues on weaker systems.
in order to re-pose corpses, I have to resurrect them. which unfortunately respaws their inventory.
if i wanted to revert that, I´d have to call removeallitems first, and then individually re-equip the rope-accesories, as well as potentially clothing items. (yes, a lot of people prefer their corpses with some form of clothing).

Equip/unequip commands are relatively heavy on the system, because they have to load large mesh/texture files. And this gets taxing really fast if you have multiple corpses.
Exact numbers vary, but on my mid-level systems, when hanging chars with non-standard bodies, about five victims per cell was the limit before you would get noticeable stuttering on cell load.

a workaround would be to edit their standard outfit/inventory. Extensible follower framework (EFF) lets you do this with followers, there might be some other universal stripping mod out there which lets you do this with other NPC´s a well

On 6/9/2022 at 7:47 PM, nonofyodambiznes said:

Sound more like a request than a suggestion. and an oddly specific one at that...
I don't really see the appeal in this consensual/masturbation type stuff, so nope. Not gonna waste a week on this.

If you want an animation like this you´d have to find it somewhere else or commission it to someone.

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

This was bit of an intentional choice to prevent issues on weaker systems.
in order to re-pose corpses, I have to resurrect them. which unfortunately respaws their inventory.
if i wanted to revert that, I´d have to call removeallitems first, and then individually re-equip the rope-accesories, as well as potentially clothing items. (yes, a lot of people prefer their corpses with some form of clothing).

Equip/unequip commands are relatively heavy on the system, because they have to load large mesh/texture files. And this gets taxing really fast if you have multiple corpses.
Exact numbers vary, but on my mid-level systems, when hanging chars with non-standard bodies, about five victims per cell was the limit before you would get noticeable stuttering on cell load.

a workaround would be to edit their standard outfit/inventory. Extensible follower framework (EFF) lets you do this with followers, there might be some other universal stripping mod out there which lets you do this with other NPC´s a well

Please note that editing the standard outfit works on the actor base, so it is only safe to do for unique characters. If you capture random bandits and hang them, it will cause issues, future bandits based on the same actor base will spawn with the modified outfit.

My proposal for the weapons would be to write some code that just detects the currently equipped weapon and removes it. That should be less heavy than removeall/re-add everything. You could also make that an option in the MCM such that users with slower systems (or who want to hang a lot of NPCs) can disable it?

On 6/6/2022 at 5:14 AM, Veldon said:

Bug?

I recently tested the spells for the first time and ran into problems with the (to be) summoned gallows. Whenever I choose them, the game crashes. Sometimes I can select f.e. the pole option, sometimes I cannot do even that.

BTW: The impaler in the video is an absolutely nasty thing. :classic_ohmy:

What mod manager are you using? curious minds want to know.