• 2 weeks later...

@Pamatronic

Thank you very much for the continued progress on this mod

One quick query, please?  Does this latest version release now address the issues you recently said that you hoped to change to make your mods compatible with musje's HSH, AYGAS and ITF mods?  Or do we need to get a Patreon version to do that? 

TIA for some advice on that

DQW

29 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

Does this latest version release now address the issues you recently said that you hoped to change to make your mods compatible with musje's HSH, AYGAS and ITF mods?

I didn't explicitly test it, but I added the dummy Keyword as Musje advised, so it should be good to go.

4 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

hey is the vampire feast included in this version? if so how do we trigger it?

Vampire Feast is an event in Bad Ends Revived: Solitude mod, which isn't released to broad public yet. So unless you have beta release of it you can't trigger such an event.
But it has Furniture as hard requirment, and with fresh Furniture release, you can expect Solitude mod to be released pretty soon too.

Edited by Dieselhear

Tried out the spit roast and as soon as body was placed on spit the head and body had different colors.

If I got out of it and opened racemenu body and head synchronized again, but every time placed on the spit there was a color change.

When I started the roasting I noticed that the head did not change color.

So I assume that it is the body that changed color, and that change was not done on head.

Do we need a specific layer of face free for head?

20230122140037_1.thumb.jpg.0129018f09862b0bd03f12269202cbab.jpg

20230122140922_1.jpg

Edited by xtro334
49 minutes ago, xtro334 said:

Tried out the spit roast and as soon as body was placed on spit the head and body had different colors.

If I got out of it and opened racemenu body and head synchronized again, but every time placed on the spit there was a color change.

When I started the roasting I noticed that the head did not change color.

So I assume that it is the body that changed color, and that change was not done on head.

Do we need a specific layer of face free for head?

20230122140037_1.thumb.jpg.0129018f09862b0bd03f12269202cbab.jpg

20230122140922_1.jpg

As mentioned in the troubleshooting section... -.-
Assuming you are on SE, there are certain mods which change the headpartnames to something not coherent with regular naming conventions, which makes it impossible for my script to find em and apply the override.
Could be a custom race with custom headparts, or really anything with affects the headmesh. If you manage to identify the culprit give me a holler so I can adapt the script.

2 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Assuming you are on SE, there are certain mods which change the headpartnames to something not coherent with regular naming conventions, which makes it impossible for my script to find em and apply the override.
Could be a custom race with custom headparts, or really anything with affects the headmesh. If you manage to identify the culprit give me a holler so I can adapt the script.

I never suceed to make it functionnal with SE (problem with SE papyrus addon version).

I got the same texture problem with LE.

By the way, how I could use pama for npcs ?

Or to ressurect an npc or player (for example, player is chosen to be cooked, player is cooked indeed..; and I need to make player awake in another room, with skin back to normal).

Also, for npcs who are not companion... how I could cook them using your stuff (I really wish to use your deadly furnitures as requirement for ravenous)

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

An error : the plate with fruits don't have the appropriate pama script. I add it, I'll see if it's working.

Don´t. That´s intentional.
The script wont work with furnitures. It needs an activator to properly function.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

If i disable player controls, how I could command all the stuff (player on spit roast preparation, player placed in spitorast, activate turning, and set fire intensity. Stop turning. place player on display. And kill player).

The script has a number of api functions to call.

make someone enter:    newVictimEnters(actor victim)
start/stop spinning:       switchspin()
setting heatlevel (0-3):  setHeatLevel(int newHeatLevel)

move to plate:               movetoPlatter()

move to spike:               movetoSpike()

kill victim:                      killVictim()

26 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Don´t. That´s intentional.
The script wont work with furnitures. It needs an activator to properly function.

The script has a number of api functions to call.

make someone enter:    newVictimEnters(actor victim)
start/stop spinning:       switchspin()
setting heatlevel (0-3):  setHeatLevel(int newHeatLevel)

move to plate:               movetoPlatter()

move to spike:               movetoSpike()

kill victim:                      killVictim()

how I could call that ?

I tested the (objectreference as pamascript).command(), and that's don't work.

The rotating spit was causing CTD's for my PC almost instantly, followers worked and I could put the PC on the plate, preparing spit or the spike just fine though. Well the PC did move her head around a bit on the spike, but doubt it's related.

Thought it was a skeleton issue and it may still be, but was still experiencing it when stopping things from overriding XPMSE and unsure what to look out for.

15 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

The only mod that I have that could fill that criteria is the YgNord, that comes with 3BA.

I will try to test if it is the cause.

Edit: That is probably it. Tried it with an elf, and head kept same color as body

Edited by xtro334

Have a question about when you get of the spit before it is to late.

Will you keep the coloration you have received, or will it fade?

Also I noticed that big breasts and the serving plate seems to be a problem in combination.

I have animations that put arms below breasts without causing this effect, so I do not think it is the collision that should cause this. ?

20230123064954_1.jpg

1 hour ago, xtro334 said:

Also I noticed that big breasts and the serving plate seems to be a problem in combination.

I have animations that put arms below breasts without causing this effect, so I do not think it is the collision that should cause this. ?

20230123064954_1.jpg

Plate not a physical object, so it's bug of the body physics. I have same problem on CBBE 3BA ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I think it would be nice with a scaling for length to 1 option, when entering any device.

Noticed that my elf, that is a bit short, only had part of head out of guillotine.

Looked like she was about to get top of scull shopped off, rather then the entire head.

9 hours ago, xtro334 said:

Yeah, you are probably right.

He is right.

9 hours ago, xtro334 said:

Looks like physics get shut off when placed on plate.

It doesn't. You cant just "shut off" body physics. Below the hood, the plate is just a pose with the fruit-plate as an animobject. You can propably fix this if you fiddle around with the physic-xmls a bit (dont ask me for details, its not my field of expertise).

13 hours ago, xtro334 said:

The only mod that I have that could fill that criteria is the YgNord, that comes with 3BA.

YgNord works fine for me. Must be something else.

12 hours ago, xtro334 said:

Disappears when you equip/unequip some clothing or reload the game.

On 1/22/2023 at 6:05 PM, Delzaron said:

(objectreference as pamascript).command()

this would be the correct way.

On 1/22/2023 at 6:05 PM, Delzaron said:

and that's don't work.

"doesn't work" is not very helpful -.-

What doesn't work? compiler error? some unexpected effect? any effect at all? whats the exact line of code you used?