Covid19

rane2364

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

Um.....4k is not 8k.  So just stop.  Really.  Stop.  You are just humiliating yourself for no real reason.

And Yes, the CDC is going to have the correct count.  If you read the website, it will tell you how old the data set is and when it was last updated.  The papers are your least reliable source.  Clearly you don't live in the US as you would already know this.

USA lost 869 people today from CNN. I do live in USA I was born and raise in Michigan.

There website updated. Ive been at home in Michigan long time I never travel unless I go to Doc office when my mom takes me since I don't drive at all. Most time I stay at home! It's very sad that states finally doing state at home which we should all do at same time last month?

2020-04-01 20_23_16-Cases in U.S. _ CDC.png

21 minutes ago, rb888 said:

USA lost 869 people today from CNN. 

869 is not 4k and is not the 8k that you previously said.  You do know your numbers right?

18 minutes ago, rb888 said:

Ive been at home in Michigan long time I never travel unless I go to Doc office when my mom takes me since I don't drive at all. Most time I stay at home! 

And this explains a great deal.  Everything actually.  

4 hours ago, AKM said:

mandatory vaccination that results in some major problem down the line for everyone who's gotten the vaccine that's far worse than the original issue.

Since when are vaccines mandatory? The last ones that I got were in the Army.......hundreds of years ago it seems like. I've always relied on the kindness paranoia of others- like them getting the needle, not getting sick with anything, and thus having nothing to spread to me. :classic_tongue:

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

869 is not 4k and is not the 8k that you previously said.  You do know your numbers right?

Here an updated if you having disbelief about the virus numbers go email the website then.

Screenshot_20200401-233504.png

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

Plus my grammar not that strong because never went to college. Plus I don't drive either.

10 minutes ago, rb888 said:

Here an updated if you having disbelief about the virus numbers go email the website then.

So you don't know your numbers.  Because no where on that picture or any other site you or I have listed did it say that there were 8k deaths in the US.  Which is why I said to stop the misinformation nonsense in the first place.  But clearly numbers, basic grammar, or common sense for that matter are your strong suites.  So how about you just stop.  Really.  Please.  Do us that favor.

13 minutes ago, rb888 said:

Plus my grammar not that strong because never went to college. Plus I don't drive either.

Grammar is learned in grade school, not college.  If you don't have a grasp on grammar by the time you are ready to go to college, then you probably aren't going to survive there long.

19 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Grammar is learned in grade school, not college.  If you don't have a grasp on grammar by the time you are ready to go to college, then you probably aren't going to survive there long.

I had   hearing lost and attention deficit disorder! I found more accurate website and a virus numbers

https://www.livescience.com/topics/live/coronavirus-live-updates

Oh ya pleased go easy on me not try bully me with my grammar skills? Your an moderator here. I'm trying be nice one.

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Since when are vaccines mandatory? The last ones that I got were in the Army.

Erm, I think you just answered your own question there.  Realistically, okay, so not mandatory, however, definitely a vast number will get it if/when it's developed/offered.

9 hours ago, AKM said:

I've seen a statement indicating that the way "The Last of Us" worked (infection wise) probably wouldn't work in the real world.  However,

you say it wouldn't work in the real world, but it is already happening day after day in the real world.
ever from *Ophiocordyceps* heard, it is a fungus that infects small insects and make zombies out of them.
like me already once said, the vagaries of nature are unfathomable, a mutation of this mushroom and he not only infected insects. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

3.bild.jpg

Zombie-Ameise_1.jpg?w=750&s=045d6921topelement.jpg

11 hours ago, winny257 said:

https://dipbt.bundestag.de/dip21/btd/17/120/1712051.pdf

Sheet - 5 -

2.3 Risk analysis “Pandemic caused by virus
Modes SARS "

Thanks, the second  link from nonusnomeni still didn't work. I checked pdfs on my computer to rule out issues, and everything was good on my side. Your document worked fine though.

This plan is rather old though. From the phrase "government knows a lot is going to change in the next 3 years" I was kind of hoping they had some up to date analysis of all the current situations (not only Covid), but ok.

2 hours ago, AKM said:

Realistically, okay, so not mandatory, however, definitely a vast number will get it if/when it's developed/offered.

Oh, okay. I thought you meant "mandatory" vaccinations for everybody along with the shock collar they put around your neck and the tag stapled on the ear. Just want to be fully aware when that shit comes down the pike. I have trust issues, obviously.

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Oh, okay. I thought you meant "mandatory" vaccinations for everybody along with the shock collar they put around your neck and the tag stapled on the ear. Just want to be fully aware when that shit comes down the pike. I have trust issues, obviously.

It makes what I just googled, that much more meaningful.

(and depressing, because "trust issues" will delay the vaccine and potentially prolong the pandemic, but nevermind,

Happiness is a warm gun)

Capture.JPG.df5b19637006140cded680617b801b5a.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdvnOH060Qg

5 hours ago, winny257 said:

you say it wouldn't work in the real world, but it is already happening day after day in the real world.
ever from *Ophiocordyceps* heard, it is a fungus that infects small insects and make zombies out of them.
like me already once said, the vagaries of nature are unfathomable, a mutation of this mushroom and he not only infected insects. :classic_wink:

Hide contents

Yes the zombie fungus is real.  Last I heard there wasn't much if any realistic chance such a thing (at least that particular thing) could happen to humans.

1 hour ago, nonusnomeni said:

IMPORTANT

Hide contents

in the case of a corona virus infection eat 10 handful of corn kernel it helps absolutely nothing but in the case of cremation there will be a spectacle

is not funny but I could not different. :classic_laugh:

tenor.gif?itemid=52213723czJ.gif

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Government overreach? This man bought almost a million N95 masks from a Chinese wholesaler and the FBI seized all of them. 

They claim he was a hoarder, but he was probably reselling them at a retail markup price. 200pcs = 10 USD/pc sell for 20 USD/pc. 

Also, the N95 masks I ordered, actually came from NY, and was probably sold by this guy. 

I did roughly the same thing but with vaping a few years back (during Google Plus), I had several Chinese suppliers that would hit me up on the regular to see if I wanted anything. If I wanted a specific item I would get that item at a severely reduced price and buy a bunch of items that I knew shops would need around town and I would sell the "fluff" to the stores at wholesale price (no profit) and keep the item I wanted. (MOQ requirements) So I am, more than likely, in a Chinese database somewhere. :P

He went over the line with something really needed. People like this ruin free trade.

Vaping? That's different. That's cool how you did it.

14 hours ago, AKM said:

I trust this source about as far as I could throw it, but, they do make a good point:

"Wealth [though it's actually travel, made available through wealth] is the true vector of this disease."

Just because you know how to make money does not necessarily make you smart.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/annehelenpetersen/coronavirus-covid-cities-second-homes-rural-small-towns?utm_source=pocket-newtab

The primary vector that turns a local outbreak into a pandemic is the global economy and short travel times via airplane. You don't need to worry about secondary sources of infection if it doesn't reach your country in the first place. But you won't read that from buzzfeed because muh evil borders. If it does cross your border the only thing that has any real effect is an enforced quarantine of the affected areas. Otherwise the infection will spread - families who can afford to spend the christmas holidays in a cheap hotel aren't the issue here, it's simply the amount of people moving around. Public transport is another classic but again, you won't read that from buzzfeed because muh environment.

An actual wealthy family that can afford a secondary home in a rural region is not likely to spread the disease that much, the disease spreads much faster if all the facilities are used by many people each day.

wonder what the final death toll will be ?,The US seems to ignoring the problem ( Ford is a car manufacturer,not medical equipment),so that's going to take some time.Unless I have an excuse for going out,I'll get arrested and fined 10000 $ AUD.However we've only had 12 death's, I imagine the worst is on it's way our Government won't use the word lockdown but this feels like martial law,as police have issued fines of $10000 AUD unless you have an excuse for going out ( there's 16 )

Damn I'm glad I'm 52,those young one's would hate being locked up,so would I if I was 25

Yes I'm going to go there,Global Warming,Imagine VID 19 is sorted,then,you die from 50 Deg C...what a pain

https://youtu.be/ZZGo6mWjk4Y

Archived