Covid19

rane2364

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

I'm curious, what do you think our purpose here is? Do you think we ALL have the same reason for being here?  Is your purpose in being here the only possible one?

modding & having funny discussions & adult stuff

would you deny these facts? is this an adult site or science & diseases & biology one?

are you here to have fun or to graduate? haha you made me laugh are you serious about your question? XD

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

I'm curious, what do you think our purpose here is? Do you think we ALL have the same reason for being here?  Is your purpose in being here the only possible one?

you're funny I like you :)❤️❤️ 

36 minutes ago, ctHlHu69 said:

modding & having funny discussions & adult stuff

would you deny these facts? is this an adult site or science & diseases & biology one?

are you here to have fun or to graduate? haha you made me laugh are you serious about your question? XD

of course, some are here to find mods for virtual sex.
but many do not need something like this, me for example prefer real sex! :classic_wink:
as long as I visit this website and that is already very long, I have never downloaded a sex mod here.
I've been playing Skyrim since December 2014 no more and yet I am here.
if you do not like this thread, then go to threads that interest you.
stupid comments are either indifferent towards the world or said harder *Trolling, Spams*!

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

There's going to be a lot of finger-pointing and resentment towards those rich assholes that didn't contribute shit during all of this. This is a harrowing experience for all those directly involved and no one is feeling it harder than our health care workers who are literally working themselves to death. Since they are having to work without new, clean protective equipment, they are getting just as sick as their patients and often still working until they collapse. I feel deeply for them.

What's worse is that probably many would be nurses and doctors in college are quickly changing their major since they want no part of this shit.

It reminds me of the old plague doctors with the funny masks. They would be appointed to take care of outbreaks but never expected to live. They rarely survived.

Too many health workers are working without proper protection thanks to rich fucks who have hoarded masks and gloves, or shipped them off to China.

Seriously, there should some kind of ribbon for our health workers who work throughout this corona virus outbreak, like they have for a lot of other things. Maybe white and red.

9 hours ago, Daedric_Cat said:

It reminds me of the old plague doctors with the funny masks. They would be appointed to take care of outbreaks but never expected to live. They rarely survived.

Too many health workers are working without proper protection thanks to rich fucks who have hoarded masks and gloves, or shipped them off to China.

Seriously, there should some kind of ribbon for our health workers who work throughout this corona virus outbreak, like they have for a lot of other things. Maybe white and red.

I briefly considered starting another thread mostly about nurses, But you might never see this (You still might not if it gets removed)

But I wondered about your statement about ribbons for nurses. There are *flags* for them, but I could not find any ribbons.

Then a site said that people confuse the red-cross sign with the swiss-flag, and I added (in my head), the red-cross with Florence Nightingale

But the internet says it was founded by "Henry Dunant".

And the internet also says (it kind of says it in a convoluted way) that most nurses are in Switzerland, if we're talking nurses per patient.

But none of this has to do with ribbons, and I'm in peril of being wiped off the face of this page,

ezgif-3-5bb70c4e87af.jpg.4226a486f75c11ad63837c9e16eb9982.jpg1899861162_download(1).jpeg.4b571c05ab85835ef1a9e94f1edb9404.jpegdownload.jpeg.3a10ef480fcafebf497e3ecfa9d82f63.jpeg1181028951_download(2).jpeg.683df7262fc83b424a9a8a34e7ffd038.jpegC. Barton

so.....uhm....OK you got me, I got so enthralled with your idea I lost site of the topic, but it was an interesting 30-minutes looking all this stuff up.

I can't believe no nurse anywhere hoards anything, I knew a nurse who hoarded socks.

Another didn't give the right injections to a home-care patient, and he died, but try proving it...

But in the main, yes, it's a wonderful profession, and they come in differing colors to honor their own kind's accomplishments.

Pinkish nurses rock, green ones do as well.

And hopefully they will have enough masks to do their job.

It isn't a very PC point-of-view, but the pezzonovanti are coming around to my way of thinking, that it would be a little less dangerous for them if *everyone* wore *some* kind of mask to protect themselves and others. (so people waiting in reception-rooms wouldn't be wafting microbes their way.)

Some of the populace must go out, for important, for trivial reasons (They might be homeless, voters, delivering stuff,) and they might be better off with masks, it's wrong to castigate consumers for just trying to protect themselves and indirectly, others.

Hoarders don't count in that group (but define "hoarder", some for the kids, the hubby, grandma, cousins elsewhere and we're talking thirty masks or so a week)

1 hour ago, Fotogen said:

it are actually lovely Names, in other circumstances mind you. :classic_wink:

the name is insignificant, only the impact is decisive.
covid 19 could have a completely different name, for example * lucky virus *, crucial is this virus kills people!

53 minutes ago, s.kirmish said:

Funny comment I found on 9gag today regarding another hypothesis about the low German mortality figures. Can't say I agree with the observation, but it is funny nonetheless.^^

915726561_Anmerkung2020-04-07120749.jpg.d0c8db70b867042b504e00597a90a23a.jpg

https://www.iamexpat.de/expat-info/german-expat-news/why-coronavirus-death-rate-germany-so-low

ger.

https://www.focus.de/gesundheit/news/die-welt-blickt-auf-uns-coronavirus-totenzahl-aus-3-gruenden-ist-die-sterberate-in-deutschland-so-niedrig_id_11856783.html

Thanks for this really informative post. Coronavirus is spreading rapidly around the world. I have canceled my UK trip that was scheduled for next month because of the Coronavirus and after reading your post. I'm single for the last one year. I thought that if I go to the UK, maybe I will find my love there. I've heard that British girls are very beautiful, so I planned to travel to the UK. But Coronavirus made it worse. Now I have changed my destination to Mexico to spend my holidays. But I don't know how I'll find a girl for a date there in Mexico. I have found an article online4.love/mexican-dating-sites/ that is specifically written about dating in Mexico. what you say guys should I travel to Mexico or still need to think about another destination? I would never want to go to a place where Coronavirus has arrived. Your advice is very meaningful to me.

2 hours ago, nasty67 said:

Now I have changed my destination to Mexico to spend my holidays. But I don't know how I'll find a girl for a date there in Mexico. I have found an article online4.love/mexican-dating-sites/ that is specifically written about dating in Mexico. what you say guys should I travel to Mexico or still need to think about another destination? I would never want to go to a place where Coronavirus has arrived. Your advice is very meaningful to me.

Mexico infected 2,439, dead 125, recovered 633.

i don't know what country you live in, but fly from Germany to Mexico is during the corona crisis not possible, all airports closed! :classic_wink:

edit: But you can also drink a Corona beer in Mexico. :classic_laugh:

200228150530-corona-beer-large-169.jpg112818-75.jpg

edit: I forgot to mention, self at the north pole are you not sure!

https://www.highnorthnews.com/en/social-distancing-north-pole-how-corona-pandemic-affects-ice-bound-arctic-scientists

You can in Germany, too. Not my style of beer. In fact, I rarely drink any.

OT. At this point I think most official numbers to be off by a lot. I think most people tested are those with symptoms but many people don't show any. So not all cases will be tested, and only the positively tested show up in the official records. Add to that that many countries either manipulate the numbers or are outright unable to count all cases. That makes decision making really guesswork to some degree.

Numbers are off because they are using a device which is to diagnose lung cancer, not infectious diseases.

And depending on the calibration of this device, everybody can test positive.

Now anyone who dies, for whatever reason, but had a cold or some respiratory problem, it was the coronavirus.

I recommend watching David Icke's interview in London Real, which was banned on YouTube.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:02 PM, Doctor Cadaver said:

No doubt.  And kudos to the healthcare workers struggling with the Coronavirus.  I'm sure Satan or whoever rules Hell will be welcoming those rich non-contributors with open arms.

Everybody knows that Satan is just a scapegoat.

no

There needs to be someone out there to cut those peoples' dicks into little slices in order to feed the homeless.(cooked of course. We don't need another virus spreading around.)

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

So let me see if I've got this straight. A goat escaped and ran around threatening people with a bat and this is how the virus started?

I'm not totally convinced. It's not the craziest theory out there but I'm not totally convinced.

Science is the answer to all our problems. Or maybe it was a person dressed as a goat or a black sheep. I would say all furries look alike to me but then I would have to go into hiding like that time a mob boss died in a car accident. It was an accident I swear! I didn't know loosening the bolts would cause the car to spin out of control.

I'm still in the closet about this.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

David Icke? He a fucking lunatic who has been trying to sell his lizard-alien-rulers theory for decades. I remember when he was a TV presenter. BBC sport IIRC.

I used to make jokes about him 20 years ago, because of all this reptilian stuff.

But in these days, he is shining. His best moment is when the shit starts to rolls out.

Archived