Covid19

rane2364

6 hours ago, 27X said:

wrong.

• Total cases: 163,539
  • Total deaths: 2,860
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 55 (50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands)

Per CDC .....that only report what Washington tells them to... remember this became a national security issue about the news and its release of information concerning the virus .... and we know they only tell the truth right?

Except the CDC don't report to Trump, else we'd have Easter Grand Opening celebrations.

Maybe you should do some reading. Like a lot of reading. Like a lot a lot. And probably reading that isn't Womanchild of Bruma masturbation fics.

Probably.

22 minutes ago, 27X said:

Maybe you should do some reading. Like a lot of reading. Like a lot a lot. And probably reading that isn't Womanchild of Bruma masturbation fics.

Probably.

I leave this here for you it seems your have me confused with someone who cares. Perhaps you should get some real facts besides google and whatever fantasy references you make... kinda sad really

06-01a-koolaid.jpg

Cool Story bro except we have CDC official actively contradicting and correcting him, and two heads over the years have actively defied the president at the time over SARS and H1N1.

Raytheon and Boeing washing their hands with government money or Vice President Duck Hunt fixing Haliburton contracts he owns stock in have jack shit to with managing epidemiology concerns, and the fact you can't tell the difference between health mandates and government policy says way more than anyone needs to hear.

And lol at the care, else you wouldn't have bothered posting your drive by tinfoil facebook enlightenment in the first place.

1 hour ago, Alkpaz said:

Tobacco will save us! 

Spoiler

That would be hilarious if it does work. 

lol, actually it doesn't matter what one die of, either Covid 19 or lung cancer.
but Covid 19 has a huge big one advantage, it goes faster! :classic_laugh:
me as a heavy smoker feel every morning the smoker drama, first off cough for an hour. :classic_wink:

tenor.gif?itemid=11788378

23 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

As I understand it, but I could be wrong, tobacco is used for mass producting vaccine in a cheap and fast way. But its not cure/vaccine. Just "mass produce" part.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what's in eng. Videos is spoken, I speak none.
therefore I assumed it was about smoking! :classic_laugh:

8 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Tobacco will save us! 

That would be hilarious if it does work. 

I did a little bit of research on this a while back (along with Pufferfish used in zombification, lol) and while tobacco has been used for medicinal purposes in past centuries, not many scientist have studied it's potential use in modern medicine. There does seem to be some evidence to support this claim though- https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090318211236.htm

https://www.leyton.com/blog/?p=2195-beyond-nicotine-unknown-benefits-tobacco-plants

On 3/30/2020 at 7:12 AM, Alkpaz said:

They say that because of this: 

bf7a8141-0cb6-419f-a4e8-40d3a91de7bc.jpg.a965a3221d034bc6f82647a17512b0ea.jpg

27X posted a pic (which I could not find) that it was like a mosquito going through a metal fence, this is why you see most health workers with face shields and a mask, some even put a surgical mask on top of their N95 with a face shield. (probably the best option) As well as using safety glasses. The PPE gowns will be harder to come by, but a jumpsuit/worksuit should work. so you don't have to strip your clothes off. :P

xyz.JPG.0c16cd35a599d7a5aa7ae44ea1d4c653.JPG

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/01/politics/trump-coronavirus-masks/index.html

or they could just spray suspects of the virus with bleach (I choose masks) https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/migrants-india-sprayed-disinfectant-fight-coronavirus-200330135052425.html

KN95 isn't welcome but russian masks are.

Capture.JPG.9603bed15c2cdb0c5fb4303f7e600d45.JPG

8 minutes ago, s.kirmish said:

I'm curious, but can you upload that again? Something is wrong with the file. It is just one blank page. (I consider this unlikely to be an april's fools)

for me everything work ok but in any case here is original discussion

warning, sourceless rant

measles.JPG.2a1dc2ee2281921393a4f2f544748c8e.JPG

If measles is even distantly related to SARS and Coronavirus, if the rumors are true that the measles thing (virus, microbe, whatever)

Hangs around the air,

If it's true that viruses do not like heat and humidity, (especially the humidity),

uh,

Why couldn't we treat it non-medically make-do with heaters, humidifiers and masks?

It's all pandemonium and black humor when the really smart people are burrowed away growing cultures for the hoped-for vaccine, but once it gets here, will some american company slap a patent on it and charge zillions, or will it come from China?

And if it comes from china will they just copy it, put a Roche-trademark on it, and charge zillions?

Rite-aid makes $$100 per shingles vaccine, I wonder what they'd charge for corona.

https://abc7ny.com/weather-covid-19-coronavirus-warmer/6042275/

humid.JPG.b242114d6c6a9385b645b8351c8a37b9.JPG

17 hours ago, rb888 said:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Nope its Real Wash Post and Nytimes been reporting on it too..

Um.....4k is not 8k.  So just stop.  Really.  Stop.  You are just humiliating yourself for no real reason.

And Yes, the CDC is going to have the correct count.  If you read the website, it will tell you how old the data set is and when it was last updated.  The papers are your least reliable source.  Clearly you don't live in the US as you would already know this.

10 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

Per CDC .....that only report what Washington tells them to... remember this became a national security issue about the news and its release of information concerning the virus .... and we know they only tell the truth right?

Wrong and definitely misinformed.  Horribly so.  The data comes from the states.  It doesn't come from DC.

Here is the exact text on how the data is compiled and where it comes from:

Spoiler

* Data include both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19 reported to CDC or tested at CDC since January 21, 2020, with the exception of testing results for persons repatriated to the United States from Wuhan, China and Japan. State and local public health departments are now testing and publicly reporting their cases. In the event of a discrepancy between CDC cases and cases reported by state and local public health officials, data reported by states should be considered the most up to date.

Again, you clearly are not from the US so stop pretending to know a damn thing about it.  Misinformation doesn't help anyone.  This is a serious issue that doesn't need anybody trying to make it worse.  It is plenty bad all by itself.

Understand we are not talking about the WHO, which is horribly dirty with politics.  We are talking about the CDC.

15 hours ago, s.kirmish said:

In risk of invoking Godwin's law: Classical Hitler move. Reichtag burns:

...All the unrelated stuff they package into the coronavirus aid bill in the US. Goodnight, and next sunrise you either speak french to your officials, or aren't allowed to speak at all anymore.

Believe me, that crap pisses me off to no end.  And it's not just this stuff they do that to, it's everything.  Want it done? Attach it to a bill that no one in their right mind will vote against.  (Want the bill itself passed? Name it something no one in their right mind would vote against!)  And be sure to bury it deep in the legaleeze so that no one actually reads the stuff!

5 hours ago, winny257 said:

many play something like that, but that is closer than one think.
it suffices a whim of nature or a small mistake in a research laboratory and already is that end the humanity history! :classic_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

I've seen a statement indicating that the way "The Last of Us" worked (infection wise) probably wouldn't work in the real world.  However,

The plot line from the movie "I am Legend" is all too possible, and if/when they get a vaccine started for COVID 19 is exactly the same base scenario (that is, mandatory vaccination that results in some major problem down the line for everyone who's gotten the vaccine that's far worse than the original issue.  Oops.).

Spoiler

Archived