7 hours ago, Acro748 said:

What creature doesn't work?

In most cases, it should be can belly bulge.

If belly bulge is too weak

CBPCollisionConfig.txt

Open this file in the path of SKSE\Plugins in This mod.

And BellyBulgeMax = 10.0 change this to 20.0 or higher

So I Changed the value and tried different creatures and humans but still no proper effect, normal Physics work tho, only the collision won't...

Edit: Just read regain's comment below, should have Mentioned that I use the German Version of the game (sorry my bad) but honestly I have no Idea how to patch this

1 hour ago, xxxLutzlisbelt said:

So I Changed the value and tried different creatures and humans but still no proper effect, normal Physics work tho, only the collision won't...

Edit: Just read regain's comment below, should have Mentioned that I use the German Version of the game (sorry my bad) but honestly I have no Idea how to patch this

I just added 3BBBA to my list of modman packages. Haven't tried to play with it yet, but from what i've seen during install, it appears the non-english language patch is now part of the installer. So you don't need to patch anything manually yourself: Just remove the mod in modmanager, download the latest version, and reinstall it via modman. The language-patch should be part of the install-options.

12 hours ago, no_way said:

Still getting ridiculously huge belly Bulges with the latest version and 1.34 ABC.  what is the best way to edit the CBPC config files? I tried setting tuning to 1 in the master file and then playing with the max belly bulge, bulge location, and Multipliers in the frost spiders collision file while activating scenes in game, but it had zero effect, even setting Max Bulge to zero in that file.

I suppose,, about belly buldge, you only need to change ,  those 3 parameter in your female characters CBPCollisionConfig.txt 

not creature collision config.

BellyBulgeMax = 20.0          #This is the horizontal max position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgePosLowest = 0.0    #This is the vertical position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgeReturnTime = 2.0 

those parameter are supposed to work for female (or each race/character name female).

then if you change those in CBPCollisionConfig_Spider.txt  ,  those setting  not used for your NPC or PC female.  (if I said wrong, I apologize,, but I think so)

But  collider  sphere setting are still used . so you find [NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]] in  CBPCollisionConfig_Spider.txt
0,2,-1,6 | 0,2,-1,6   adjust it..   (right min and left max values should be same,, 6 is radius)

I do not check the penis size, but if it is too short,  or animation not align well, genitals01 sphere still not touch vagina. so I sometimes add genitals02,

in CBPCollisionConfig.txt >>BellyBulgeNodes  

(if creature penis node is different, and have 2nd one,, add them when you need)

rump may change with your CBPConfig.txt  belly setting too. (but it is used for usuall belly shake too, then I may not recommend

edit hard)

~~~~~~~~

my current setting for this test CBPCollisionConfig.txt

BellyBulge = 1.5                 #This is the multiplier for the new special belly bulge for vagina penetration. Higher values would cause a bigger lump on the belly. 0 would disable this special setting.

BellyBulgeMax = 17.0          #This is the horizontal max position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgePosLowest = -2.5    #This is the vertical position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgeReturnTime = 5.0 #This is the duration takes in seconds for belly bulge to return to its original position.

draugar.7z

This mod is great and works fine when my character is wearing clothes, but the instant I take them off, the breasts go weird (they seem to stay in place relative to my character, so when I crouch they're just floating there, and move into my character's body when I run). The stomach also looks like it carries off into the distance for infinity (I was in whiterun and it easily went all the way to the mountains). Not sure what could cause this. I'm using CBPC if that helps.

3 minutes ago, Cg0779 said:

This mod is great and works fine when my character is wearing clothes, but the instant I take them off, the breasts go weird (they seem to stay in place relative to my character, so when I crouch they're just floating there, and move into my character's body when I run). The stomach also looks like it carries off into the distance for infinity (I was in whiterun and it easily went all the way to the mountains). Not sure what could cause this. I'm using CBPC if that helps.

See Q1 in the FAQ section of the description.

Hello @Acro748,

Thank you for your fantastic work.

Would it be possible to make bodysliders for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28840

Or can I do this myself?

In the same way as ygnord race obviously :)

EDIT: Figured it out! Save this file to CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets.

All you have to do is copy the ygnord osp file, change the 3 output paths for the slidersets, and change the sliderset names. :)

Is it possible to show the unique textures for Total Unique Player? They are in \Data\textures\actors\character\Female Player

EDIT2: Scroll down for download, with skin preview in bodyslide:

17 minutes ago, kalter said:

Need to save clean to update?

Nope, when it is necessary, then I will mention it.

10 minutes ago, langmans said:

Hello @Acro748,

Thank you for your fantastic work.

Would it be possible to make bodysliders for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28840

Or can I do this myself?

In the same way as ygnord race obviously :)

Yes, you can do it yourself.

1.Open the Amazing Body at Outfit Studio.

2.Press Ctrl + Shift + S

3.Modify the DisplayName at will and set OutputPath as meshes\actors\character\Female Player

4.Project Save

5.Find it in BodySlide and build it.

13 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I suppose,, about belly buldge, you only need to change ,  those 3 parameter in your female characters CBPCollisionConfig.txt 

not creature collision config.

BellyBulgeMax = 20.0          #This is the horizontal max position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgePosLowest = 0.0    #This is the vertical position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgeReturnTime = 2.0 

those parameter are supposed to work for female (or each race/character name female).

then if you change those in CBPCollisionConfig_Spider.txt  ,  those setting  not used for your NPC or PC female.  (if I said wrong, I apologize,, but I think so)

But  collider  sphere setting are still used . so you find [NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]] in  CBPCollisionConfig_Spider.txt
0,2,-1,6 | 0,2,-1,6   adjust it..   (right min and left max values should be same,, 6 is radius)

I do not check the penis size, but if it is too short,  or animation not align well, genitals01 sphere still not touch vagina. so I sometimes add genitals02,

in CBPCollisionConfig.txt >>BellyBulgeNodes  

(if creature penis node is different, and have 2nd one,, add them when you need)

rump may change with your CBPConfig.txt  belly setting too. (but it is used for usuall belly shake too, then I may not recommend

edit hard)

~~~~~~~~

my current setting for this test CBPCollisionConfig.txt

BellyBulge = 1.5                 #This is the multiplier for the new special belly bulge for vagina penetration. Higher values would cause a bigger lump on the belly. 0 would disable this special setting.

BellyBulgeMax = 17.0          #This is the horizontal max position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgePosLowest = -2.5    #This is the vertical position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgeReturnTime = 5.0 #This is the duration takes in seconds for belly bulge to return to its original position.

draugar.7z 43.01 MB · 4 downloads

I set 

BellyBulgeMax = 0          #This is the horizontal max position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgePosLowest = 0   #This is the vertical position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgeReturnTime = 0 

Still huge bulges, no effect :(

13 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Não, quando for necessário, então vou mencionar.

Sim, você pode fazer isso sozinho.

Abra o corpo incrível no Outfit Studio.

2. Pressione Ctrl + Shift + S

3.Modifique o DisplayName à vontade e defina OutputPath como malhas \ atores \ personagem \ Jogador feminino

Salvar projeto

Encontre-o no BodySlide e construa-o.

thanks

17 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Nope, when it is necessary, then I will mention it.

Yes, you can do it yourself.

1.Open the Amazing Body at Outfit Studio.

2.Press Ctrl + Shift + S

3.Modify the DisplayName at will and set OutputPath as meshes\actors\character\Female Player

4.Project Save

5.Find it in BodySlide and build it.

Yeah I figured it out but by opening the OSP in notepad++ (XML) instead. Thanks for the steps.

Is it possible to show the unique textures for Total Unique Player? They are in \Data\textures\actors\character\Female Player

41 minutes ago, langmans said:

Yeah I figured it out but by opening the OSP in notepad++ (XML) instead. Thanks for the steps.

at BS? It must modify the texture path defined in nif file.

1 hour ago, no_way said:

I set 

BellyBulgeMax = 0          #This is the horizontal max position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgePosLowest = 0   #This is the vertical position of the belly bulge

BellyBulgeReturnTime = 0 

Still huge bulges, no effect :(

mmmmm,,,,?

which CBPCollisionConfig.txt do you edit?  Confirm again,, you need to edit  CBPCollisionConfig.txt .  in your first discribe, you wrote

playing with the max belly bulge, bulge location, and Multipliers in the frost spiders collision file while"

But it not relate with female character belly budlge . you need to edit Collision config of the female actor.

without she is special race, or without there is no CBPCollisionConfigXXX.txt  which directly set female character name,

CBPCollisionConfig.txt is used for most of sexlable female race to adjust belly buldge. 

In CBPCollisionConfig.txt,,  you see, there is  bellyBuldge parameter too. , then if set it as 0 for your character (most of case CBPCollisionConfig.txt) , it not show any belly buldge with sex.  but still  show belly move with physics. (run or pose etc)

try it first to check if it remove all belly buldge for female NPC and PCfemale . then if it still show huge belly buldge, 

it means you  not edit currently used CBPCollisionConfig.txt for the character, but another CollisionConfig which are overwritten

by other mod offered one.

If you are MO2 user, see right pane data section. SKSE>Plugins>CBPCollisionConfig.txt,,  it show you which mod offer currently used

CBPCollisionConfig.txt in game.. (though I suppose, you already know, how it work,,,,) ,

modname.JPG.12240cfe2ba3838845303e438c61eceb.JPG

24 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

at BS? It must modify the texture path defined in nif file.

Thanks for the help in discord :)

I figured out the part about the bodyslide skin preview, I'm using it as a way to check if my textures for Total Unique Player actually work.

The nif in shapedata (SE 3BBB Body Amazing - Total Unique Player.nif) is just a copy of the nif that came with CBBE 3BBB Advanced 1.13. I only changed the texture paths like you suggested. There are no textures added right now so it will show the gray squares if you installed the textures wrong or forgot them.

You can upload the file on the download page or do whatever you want with it @Acro748

CBBEE 3BBB Advanced - Total Unique Player.zip

16 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

@Acro748

I am now check my mods for conflict things,, then do you think it need to change for More nasty critter with ASOS?

whichrace.JPG.393740b0b8965c6bf2fdb9b5d91cd32f.JPG

I suppose, if I do not copy the skelton path of MNC, it may use default skelton(XPMSE offered one, I suppose)

Yes MNC's gonna have to come win.

Umm... ASOS and ABC are required MNCs, but why I only had vanilla idk. ?

I'm going to make to refer to the MNC for the next version.

15 hours ago, badumtss said:

Would MaleGenitas.xml or penis.xml be used to add to the SOS penis mesh?

Usually SOS uses the MaleGenitals.xml.

If you do not use the SMP patch on the SOS page, you do not need to add it to the SOS mesh.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:19 AM, Acro748 said:

Thank you. I found where was my issue, I was using a different base body - I've built 3BBB Physic and I used Fantasy on OS.

Can I ask you the difference of these two bodies please? is it in their weight?

Somehow with every update my game becomes more and more unstable for some reason, now after the lastest update and the ctd fix, i am experiencing CTD's when equiping and unequiping some armors which used to work at some point, right now i am trying with Ninirim Collection 3BA, a couple of armors from there are now CTDing me when i equip them or when i unequip them, it all started with the huge fps drop when using SMP spell indoors, i notice a similar behaviour sometimes before a CTD, the character bottom dissapears, fps drops to 1 and the game crashes, and sometimes it just instantly crashes. at this point idk what to do anymore, SMP is unusable for me indoors and with most of my armors, my only fix is to go outside then inside again and type PCB in console, but that's a temporary fix, it will CTD eventually, i tried reinstalling my armors, xpmsse , cbpc, 3bbb, bodyslide, countless times and in different orders, also tried it on a new save, i can't seem to figure out where the error is.

I'm trying to get 3BBB physics on my characters body (already succeeded with that) while also keeping SMP on my characters armor. For some reason my physics on my armor is defaulting to CBPC.

Things I have done/tried:

1. adding "hdtSMP64_preload.txt" to my plugins folder in my HDT-SMP mod.

2. Chose "SMP and CBPC lite" when installing 3BBB. Ironically, the breasts are the main thing that is noticeably still using CBPC physics on armor. No offense intended, but I don't like the jelly like physics when wearing armor/clothing.

What I might be confused on:

Am I supposed to be using the body built CBBE-SMP? (I'm not currently)

Am I even supposed to have CBBE-SMP loaded in my Mod Organizer, or is it redundant? (I'm not currently)

Toggling the spell for SMP physics seems to work on my naked body (I can tell the difference in the bounciness) but definitely does not do anything when my character is wearing armor. In SMP mode (using the spell) my armor is still very jelly-like compared to if I was just using SMP by itself without CBPC.

Can anyone help me out? I feel like I have tried everything, but I hope I am not missing something obvious.

5 hours ago, HyKilla said:

Somehow with every update my game becomes more and more unstable for some reason, now after the lastest update and the ctd fix, i am experiencing CTD's when equiping and unequiping some armors which used to work at some point, right now i am trying with Ninirim Collection 3BA, a couple of armors from there are now CTDing me when i equip them or when i unequip them, it all started with the huge fps drop when using SMP spell indoors, i notice a similar behaviour sometimes before a CTD, the character bottom dissapears, fps drops to 1 and the game crashes, and sometimes it just instantly crashes. at this point idk what to do anymore, SMP is unusable for me indoors and with most of my armors, my only fix is to go outside then inside again and type PCB in console, but that's a temporary fix, it will CTD eventually, i tried reinstalling my armors, xpmsse , cbpc, 3bbb, bodyslide, countless times and in different orders, also tried it on a new save, i can't seem to figure out where the error is.

use this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24919  and put PCB  in correct txt  file in mods folder and save the  txt, with  this all  my frame  drops were gone, but didn't  have  any CTDs ever in SSE  im  level 34(did main  quest,companions,dawnguard,assassins,random quests, some  quest  mods...), also the last version of this 3bbb  mod works perfectly. As  far as armor  goes there could be issues with xmls I also have  Ninrim  collectrion didn't try  all armors but  majority of them and had no issues of any  kind, and if u tried reinstalling mods you mentioned and it does  not  provide  solution , the problem lies in  some other mod  probably , maybe some mods conflict  with eachother, also save cleaner is a must when deleting , reinstalling mods.  also a  mod list would be welcome so we can see what could cause conflicts. also I only use full SMP of 3bbb  mod C-cup and no problems.

13 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

I'm trying to get 3BBB physics on my characters body (already succeeded with that) while also keeping SMP on my characters armor. For some reason my physics on my armor is defaulting to CBPC.

Things I have done/tried:

1. adding "hdtSMP64_preload.txt" to my plugins folder in my HDT-SMP mod.

2. Chose "SMP and CBPC lite" when installing 3BBB. Ironically, the breasts are the main thing that is noticeably still using CBPC physics on armor. No offense intended, but I don't like the jelly like physics when wearing armor/clothing.

What I might be confused on:

Am I supposed to be using the body built CBBE-SMP?

Am I even supposed to have CBBE-SMP loaded in my Mod Organizer, or is it redundant?

Toggling the spell for SMP physics seems to work on my naked body (I can tell the difference in the bounciness) but definitely does not do anything when my character is wearing armor. In SMP mode (using the spell) my armor is still very jelly-like compared to if I was just using SMP by itself.

Can anyone help me out? I feel like I have tried everything, but I hope I am not missing something obvious.

3bbb is an improvement over CBBE SMP and u don't need it, you need CBBE enhancher and let 3bbb overwrite it, also I would suggest using full SMP install option in 3bbb it works great from a to z everything, and if you have framedrops use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24919 and put PCB in correct txt file . I tried cbpc and used it only until SMP became great, now not anymore its quite pointless and I don't like it with combination with SMP it only caused problems for me . and when u install 3bbb create your body you must run FNIS again.

36 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

3bbb is an improvement over CBBE SMP and u don't need it, you need CBBE enhancher and let 3bbb overwrite it, also I would suggest using full SMP install option in 3bbb it works great from a to z everything, and if you have framedrops use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24919 and put PCB in correct txt file . I tried cbpc and used it only until SMP became great, now not anymore its quite pointless and I don't like it with combination with SMP it only caused problems for me . and when u install 3bbb create your body you must run FNIS again.

Thing is, I really like the physics on the naked body. I just don't like the physics when applied to armor. Also SMP doesn't have belly physics nor an anus which 3BBB does. 

Not too worried about framedrops at the moment. I am at around 45fps (albeit unusually low for me, considering I get 100+ in RDR2 144p, 144+ in Fallout 4 modded).