Can somebody help me here? I am having a problem with the size of the vag. Its not covering all the "original body" texture. I tried with the original CBBE textures, The Pure textures and Fair Skin textures, and the results are the same, i already tried to reinstall every texture pack and this 3bbb advanced, but no luck.

PIC.jpg

10 minutes ago, Deathmaw said:

Is there anyway to change the colour of the pussy textures with racemenu? Would be nice to get it to match skins. I think it should be possible as I've seen ear mods that follow the selected skin colour.

I don't believe so. There's a few differen't options in the installer though. You can also manually edit the .dds file for the texture's diffuse map.

Though I may not need so precise texture for anus area, but I happend to set 3bbb offered vagina and anus texture set for my NPC as alterenate textues in CK,

then I have made anus open morph from 3bbb body, (I just hope to see it open with ABBA,, then made it ?)

Now I check it in game,, then I feel if I make something wrong? right and left side UV  normal flip?  I just add new slider (so it only change vertex position) In OS,, for 3bbb amazing body. (use 1.13 version ) I believe,, 

anustex.JPG.2d356fed6b3e322c740ebeb87858ec69.JPG

if default it show correctly,, I may need to  re-make body data,, (and check what I do wrong,, so if it is my-side problem, tell me please,)

I have  felt some how wrong about anus texture, but today check carefully then (set texture path for vagina, and anus in CK)  report

(I select pink version textures when I install )

Then when I check in nif-scope, I feel the  area normal seems set opositte,,(right and left) about BS generate body.

(I already applied the anus open slider half,, )  and I know, 3bbb offered  dds texture is right.  (checked in paint.net)

so I do not know, when make BS slider, (import mesh from blender to BS as obj ) if it change normal or uv only about right- or left-side

with my setting,, then hope you confirm anus mesh normal . (I do not know how I can check normal in nif-scope at all^^;)

or maybe normal map issue when you bake  and generate normal.dds texture?  because when I remove normal map,,

it do not show un-simmetly color,, 

normal.JPG.bd0693754abdeba9e50d2f86e01f26c4.JPG

Then at current I exchange normal map only about anus area, (dirty edit, just normalize  only about anus area texrue) ,

femalebody_etc_1_msn.7z

On 1/21/2020 at 12:32 PM, Acro748 said:

There is an annotation about belly physics in SMP xmls.

It can be used if you enable it, but belly bulge is not going to work.

SMP's makes it difficult to dynamically produce belly bulge because the length of the penis is too short or too long.

How do one enables belly physics in smp? Sorry, I cant find that xmls or that option you are talking about. Belly physics works only for my nude character, as soon as I equip any armor, butt and breast physics will continue to works, but not belly.

Also another question, i have installed havok fix and unlocked my fps, with nude body its working totally fine, but when outfit is worn, breast physics starts working very fast. Strange thing is, that butt physics is perfectly fine in both cases. 

16 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

Is there anyway to change the colour of the pussy textures with racemenu? Would be nice to get it to match skins. I think it should be possible as I've seen ear mods that follow the selected skin colour.

It is impossible for skin color to go in together because it is separated into different textures from the existing textures.

Skyrim system does not allow both apply to skin color and texture separation.

3 hours ago, siderr said:

How do one enables belly physics in smp? Sorry, I cant find that xmls or that option you are talking about. Belly physics works only for my nude character, as soon as I equip any armor, butt and breast physics will continue to works, but not belly.

Also another question, i have installed havok fix and unlocked my fps, with nude body its working totally fine, but when outfit is worn, breast physics starts working very fast. Strange thing is, that butt physics is perfectly fine in both cases. 

Look for belly inside xml.

And both CBP and SMP may have any bugs except in situations in which they get a stable 60 FPS.

2 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

So with this if I want SMP to manage butt and breast physics for outfits like with CBBE SMP I have to convert them? Because currently outfits that used to bounce with just CBBE SMP no longer bounce with this.

Read the description again.

This mod does not work as SMP base.

But, CBPC and SMP switching systems are also can for CBBE SMP.

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

What is the default vagina texture before 1.13 version? 2k or 4k? 

What racemenu morph patch does? I mean, I know what racemenu morph is but the patch in uncheck by defaut. Should I install it?

that's 4k

If you want to use vagina morphs in racemenu, install.

52 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Read the description again.

This mod does not work as SMP base.

But, CBPC and SMP switching systems are also can for CBBE SMP.

I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean. I have CBPC disabled and have SMP mode on and all the SMP options picked in the installer. CBPC should only be managing the belly node right?

Love the mod, but I have a few questions/problems

First off, Is there anyway I can have 3bbb SMP applied to all Nude Female Npcs without having to use the toggle. I'm only ever around 1 or two nude female NPCs so it wont affect my FPS.

I also noticed that even though I clicked SMP Full in the installer, the vagina or anus doesn't have any physics when in SMP mode, only in CBPC mode. Everything else, breast, butt, thigh, and stomach works perfectly in SMP mode.

In CBPC mode the vagina works, but it has physics even during an anal scene, it opens and closes with each thrust even though no penis is going in. I would like to try out the SMP Vagina physics, but I can't get it to work. 

5 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean. I have CBPC disabled and have SMP mode on and all the SMP options picked in the installer. CBPC should only be managing the belly node right?

You might still need to tweak the CBPConfig.txt or CBPCollisionConfig.txt to change the way the belly bulges. I can't tell you exactly what to change but you can start there. Try reading the documentation on the CBPC Nexus page, might give you some more insight.

i can't get belly bulges to show up with humans or creatures, not sure why, they were working the other day

load order:

cbpc, hdt, cbbe 3bbb a (everything hdt except belly)

creature framework

xp32msse

mnc

animal sos

ok the issue seems to be that my character is BBW and bulge almost does not show because i already have a big belly. a workaround is to make my character skinny again, and now bulges show more prominently.  hmmm...

any tips to make bulges more proeminents especially for BBW characters (or perhaps pregnant) actors?

When I converted a an outfit to this body the breasts bounce around more than the outfit does. The bounce is close but the breasts clip with the outfit.  I copied the bone weights and conformed as I just would normally do. I followed the directions on the first page. Do I need to weight paint the top to match the body? Any help would be appreciated. 

Also, what exactly needs to be edited in the 3BBB-Amazing.xml to scale down the SMP belly collisions?  I can get the CBPC collisions under control but if i disable the belly entirely I still get what would be a lethal amount of belly bulge from giants and spiders etc using Baka's ABC patches. 

With this body installed the women have breasts and they bounce, but they have no nipples (they are smooth and one colour). The vagina is appearing normally, but I'm noticing lines on the body (where the torso connects to the legs and where the hands connect to the arms). Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I was missing the CBBE SE prerequisite, so the textures were missing.

However now I'm having a new problem, a gap between the torso and head.

16 hours ago, no_way said:

Switched back to this body after a trial of BHUNP, now the MCM menu has only $PageName_General as the option, and the 3BBB toggle hotkey no longer works.  Any ideas what to do?

In generalize, if save file isn't mess, that is should be work.

Please do the following:

1.After deactivate 3BBB.esp, play the game and save it.
2.Clean the script in that save file with Resaver(https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031) etc.
3.Activate 3BBB.esp then run the cleaned save file.

It may take some time for CBBE 3BBB Addon to showin in the MCM.

15 hours ago, dooders said:

When I converted a an outfit to this body the breasts bounce around more than the outfit does. The bounce is close but the breasts clip with the outfit.  I copied the bone weights and conformed as I just would normally do. I followed the directions on the first page. Do I need to weight paint the top to match the body? Any help would be appreciated. 

Did you remove any bones that need to be removed?

If not, remove bones and repeat the process again.

13 hours ago, no_way said:

Also, what exactly needs to be edited in the 3BBB-Amazing.xml to scale down the SMP belly collisions?  I can get the CBPC collisions under control but if i disable the belly entirely I still get what would be a lethal amount of belly bulge from giants and spiders etc using Baka's ABC patches. 

The smp hasn't belly collision.

CBPCollisionConfig.txt Open this file and modify the following

BellyBulge = 1.0  to BellyBulge = 0.0

9 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

The gap between the torso and head seems to only happen when the NPC is wearing a CBBE outfit. If they strip, the gap is gone. Any ideas regarding how to fix?

Usually, if the npc originally has a perfectly made CBBE or UNP body, there should be no seam.

But if the npc was using any custom body other than CBBE or UNP, It has to modify the headmesh. Racemenu can be very useful at this time.

Or it would be better to re-create it with a cme or jslot containing the face info of the npc.

Or, for a simple weight problem, modify the weight of the npc to 1, then disable and enable it with the console.

This is npc problem, so ask someone else for help.

58 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Usually, if the npc originally has a perfectly made CBBE or UNP body, there should be no seam.

But if the npc was using any custom body other than CBBE or UNP, It has to modify the headmesh. Racemenu can be very useful at this time.

Or it would be better to re-create it with a cme or jslot containing the face info of the npc.

Or, for a simple weight problem, modify the weight of the npc to 1, then disable and enable it with the console.

This is npc problem, so ask someone else for help.

They are all CBBE outfits, it is a vanilla CBBE replacer from Nexus. However, when I do your CBBE SE -> 3BBB conversion procedure for outfits, it fixes the neck seam. So I am going through all 100 or so outfits and doing that now.

3 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

When I do your CBBE SE -> 3BBB conversion procedure for outfits, it fixes the neck seam. So I am going through all 100 or so outfits and doing that now.

wait, If it only happened in SE CBBE clothes, because there are no CBBE Body Physics.osd file.

So, try put CBBE Body Physics.osd this file in the CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CBBE path.