40 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

hiii! great Arco 748! niceee!!! 

Thanks for your warm welcome XD

7 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Really cool. I am wondering could you please add an even more pale and lighter colored texture for fair skin and stuff, pretty please?

Yeah, I can do it, but it maybe look awkward on the body slide.

It will be fine in game.

6 minutes ago, Onomatopoeiaa said:

I want that bunny character as follower so much ;(

At least I'll make it after completing the SSE Ears and Tails CBPC Patch for TeraElin2 mod.

If don't mind the old ones, you'll get this https://blog.naver.com/acro4299/221577216795
The way I use TeraElin2 in sse, look at the my comments in TeraElin2 mod.

10 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

i have tryed  this  now, but when the girl is naked nothing jiggling,the naked body is static, while the mod of nexus work well , any help ?

Did build it with a body slide?

CBPC is should work well.

Thanks for this advanced mod ? i just one issue ,maybe i found the solution tomorrow! actualy i make a  update for all mods require to play skyrim 1.5.97 ! but Hdt is not up for the moment ! so when my character is naked with 3bbb body my boobs get push on the chest ! i don't see any distortion texture appear but physics works (not well but work) and when i try to use the cbpc pacth i get instant ctd after load a game or racemenu! what i miss ? °°

6 minutes ago, Carillon said:

Thanks for this advanced mod ? i just one issue ,maybe i found the solution tomorrow! actualy i make a  update for all mods require to play skyrim 1.5.97 ! but Hdt is not up for the moment ! so when my character is naked with 3bbb body my boobs get push on the chest ! i don't see any distortion texture appear but physics works (not well but work) and when i try to use the cbpc pacth i get instant ctd after load a game or racemenu! what i miss ? °°

Boobs get push on the chest?

If that about flat breasts, it should be XPMSSE version 4.61 or higher, and if it is version 4.65, it will also be required to install CBPC Patch of XPMSSE.

If the CBPC Patch you mentioned is from XPMSSE, I'm not sure about that.

If the CBPC patch means from CBBE 3BBB Advanced, which one did you choose?

27 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Thanks for your warm welcome XD

Yeah, I can do it, but it maybe look awkward on the body slide.

It will be fine in game.

At least I'll make it after completing the SSE Ears and Tails CBPC Patch for TeraElin2 mod.

If don't mind the old ones, you'll get this https://blog.naver.com/acro4299/221577216795
The way I use TeraElin2 in sse, look at the my comments in TeraElin2 mod.

Looks amazing. I'll try to get them work once i get around to fixing that dumpster fire that is my skyrim build after latest update.

Any chance you could make the new follower standalone?

19 minutes ago, Onomatopoeiaa said:

Looks amazing. I'll try to get them work once i get around to fixing that dumpster fire that is my skyrim build after latest update.

Any chance you could make the new follower standalone?

Complete stand-alone is impossible because it depend on Teraelin2 mod.
new Tera Elin2 follower mod will make when my backlog finish.

I hope if I can still use your offered skelton for 1.7 amazing body ?  ^^;  

I now  install XPMEE 4.6 with CBPC patch, (maybe with some CBPC option, it must need to 3bbb work,  or  PC and follower breast have bury under body)  but there seems dragon issue,, with CBPC patch, so I afraid it.

(though I mix use skelton with more nasty cirters and animal SOS,,then XPMSE skelton will be overwritten,, then I hope it work,,)

3 hours ago, Espio419 said:

Do I need the latest version of Skyrim for this?

No,, I do not up-date skyrim and SKSE, , (I  never up-date untill almost all mod which I currently using are up-dated for new skse,)

so my SKSE verison is 2.0.16  and skyrim SE exe is 1.5.80

but  this 3bbb advanced (Amazing body) worked without problem (with XPMSE 4.6 + CBPC patch)

Hi I left my comment on your nexus page about the mod giving my character a pregnant belly.  (ref: https://imgur.com/2cQoMO2 )

I use this amazing version and the problem persists (everything else works perfectly). I tried disabling all pregnancy mods l have and it does not seem to do anything. I tried going back to normal CBPC and the belly is gone so I am certain it is something to do with the mod.

Please, I really love this mod and really want it to work perfectly. This issue is the only thing in the way.   

Awesome body, gonna be sticking to this one for a good while it seems. :)

I have a problem though, I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm using milk mod economy, and it seems the breasts won't scale up at all as I level when using this body. The belly scales, just not the breasts. I never had a problem with that using any other body. I also have the inflation framework installed.