On 1/15/2020 at 8:17 AM, Acro748 said:

I think it's in the wrong install order.

Make sure that the female_skeleton.nif file in XPMSSE is not overwritten by other mods.

Or, if you are using a race modify mod, note that can modify it to use another skeleton file, even if it is not overwritten.

Thanks for the replay, appreciated.

I found the culprit - to anyone having a similar problem - to me I had "Realistic ragdolls and force" installed, which messed it up. Deactivated it,  now it works fine.

And a nice body mod by the way ^^ worth my hassles!

If I choose SMP Only everything except the vagina works perfectly but the vagina in no way does not react.
If I choose SMP + CBPC HEAVY everything works perfectly.
However could you figure out how to get SMP to work?
Thank you and Thank you Acro for the wonderful thing you created, you are a big brother!

15 minutes ago, Radar1 said:

If I choose SMP Only everything except the vagina works perfectly but the vagina in no way does not react.
If I choose SMP + CBPC HEAVY everything works perfectly.
However could you figure out how to get SMP to work?
Thank you and Thank you Acro for the wonderful thing you created, you are a big brother!

Collision object is must work as SMP. (Penis, another actors etc)

And SMP vagina seems doesn't move when taking animation to be the case if SMP of Aers is installed.

Also even if the contents of xmls are correct, there are certain creatures or some SOS add-on that do not work.

I don't know how to solve this yet.

6 minutes ago, lepike said:

Thanks for sharing Arco, the best body I have had installed by miles.

So far it al seems to run a lot smoother with this version. 

Is there a way to turn of the framerate in the top left corner, I can't seem to find a setting for in MCM or in your files.

You can use function natively supported by ENB (usual a shortcut key Num*) or a program such as Rivatuner can be installed.

This mod does not provide a way to view framerate.

5 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Modify the preset to can be use the 3BBB group in BS (Preset Save as or Modify File)

Or just remove the 3BBB group (Remove SE 3BBB.xml file).

How do I modify the preset?  In oufit/body tab if I select SE 3BBB Body Amazing it work but when select 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON XX preset list is blank. Removed 3BBB.xml work but I want to learn how to modify preset:(

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Is the anus supposed to look like this?

20200116193535_1.jpg.0e104b33131ad46f808af89ef29b1f05.jpg

I suppose Anus may open with bone animation,, but at current I do not have any animaiton which use it..

So ideally, if there is some slider, we can adjust it in game,,I made it for my self purpose, but it may need to open more,,when it need,,

(and I magine, if we can use it like ABBA with arousal... or sexstage,, even though there is no animation which open anus bones)

anopen.JPG.da10fbfdc6c60f93d728b06b27f813cf.JPG

8 hours ago, Razghar said:

Best mod ever and only getting better! Is there a way to disable the the keys so that we only use the spell? All my spare keys are being used atm. =)...Thanks for this amazing body/mod !

Ok, I'll see if I can disable them next version.

I think do maybe able to disable it when allocate with the ESC or Delete key.

You can do allocate all to one hotkey you are not currently using. that'll reduce the wasted hotkey to one.

8 hours ago, assassin394 said:

How do I modify the preset?  In oufit/body tab if I select SE 3BBB Body Amazing it work but when select 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON XX preset list is blank. Removed 3BBB.xml work but I want to learn how to modify preset:(

1.Select the want preset and click "Save As..."

2.Make the preset name the same as existing and select all groups (or want group and including 3BBB) below.

3.Save to existing preset xml file

1 hour ago, lampard said:

suddenly nipple pointing up after using lovelabs. something wrong?

10 minutes ago, Foxyzu said:

Is it anyhow possible at all to add some kind of LOD? Because in VR in cities it can cause pretty big fps drop which is at least annoying and make the expierence worse.

You can do many things in the CBPCSystem.ini file in CBPC mod.

23 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

You can do many things in the CBPCSystem.ini file in CBPC mod.

No, not the physics, my cpu handling both cbpc and hdt fine im talking about how detailed the mesh is. Even my GTX 1080 cannot handle being in Riverwood (The fps is dipping below 90 what causes problems for VR).

1 hour ago, Foxyzu said:

No, not the physics, my cpu handling both cbpc and hdt fine im talking about how detailed the mesh is. Even my GTX 1080 cannot handle being in Riverwood (The fps is dipping below 90 what causes problems for VR).

Far as I know, there is no LOD for Actors mesh.

11 minutes ago, Fredfish said:

The first link under Requirements in the OP leads to CBBE 3BBB on Nexus ( XPMSSE 4.61 or higher (If 4.65 version, CBPC patch of XPMSSE is require)

Ok, thanks.

fix done.

50 minutes ago, Foxyzu said:

Then is there any way to improve performance? Or maybe you planning something on that?

hey! are you want low-poly body?

LE may meaning making low-poly, but SE and VR are already made up of CBBE SE (high-poly body), so it is meaningless.

In case of physics.

Since CBPC is not polygon or vertex based, so it has nothing to do with high-poly. CBPC is based solely on the skeleton at the very low cost.

Also SMP, This may be a problem with high-poly because vertex or polygon based. but it doesn't problem because in this mod it uses a low-poly proxy mesh.

So there is nothing to do to improve your performance.

Your mod are great.. but

Please make the clearable hotkey, I don't want those hotkeys in this mod conflict with other mods or those hotkey will trigger while I named some enhanced items.

Something like hit "[R] Default" button will make the hotkey set to [???], meaning clear that hotkey...

It's very frustrated with a lot of mods that add hotkeys without clearable.

"Why don't you set all the hotkeys you don't want to the unused key !?..", no, that's just a workaround, and I don't like it.

4 hours ago, Acro748 said:

hey! are you want low-poly body?

LE may meaning making low-poly, but SE and VR are already made up of CBBE SE (high-poly body), so it is meaningless.

In case of physics.

Since CBPC is not polygon or vertex based, so it has nothing to do with high-poly. CBPC is based solely on the skeleton at the very low cost.

Also SMP, This may be a problem with high-poly because vertex or polygon based. but it doesn't problem because in this mod it uses a low-poly proxy mesh.

So there is nothing to do to improve your performance.

That's really sad because 3BBB is my only choice for the body. And still for some reason CBBE SMP yields more fps. Also, will there ever be feature to choose only parts that you need to be smp? i dont really need breasts but hdt vagina in my opinion is must have, as the difference between smp and cbpc vagina is huge.

4 hours ago, Z@rkn3ss said:

Your mod are great.. but

Please make the clearable hotkey, I don't want those hotkeys in this mod conflict with other mods or those hotkey will trigger while I named some enhanced items.

Something like hit "[R] Default" button will make the hotkey set to [???], meaning clear that hotkey...

It's very frustrated with a lot of mods that add hotkeys without clearable.

"Why don't you set all the hotkeys you don't want to the unused key !?..", no, that's just a workaround, and I don't like it.

The next version will be able to disable the hotkey.

1 hour ago, Foxyzu said:

That's really sad because 3BBB is my only choice for the body. And still for some reason CBBE SMP yields more fps. Also, will there ever be feature to choose only parts that you need to be smp? i dont really need breasts but hdt vagina in my opinion is must have, as the difference between smp and cbpc vagina is huge.

Perhaps you should find the reason for dropping the fps.

Is the cause really 3BBB?
If fps were restored when you disabling 3BBB, 3BBB would may be right.

But there can be a few causes inside 3BBB. so need to find the correct cause.

So you should test items below.

If fps were restored when you disabling CBPC, it can provide various solutions to this. Also there is still margin for improvement of 10-15% on this.

If fps were restored when you disabling SMP, it can't possible provide solution to this because already reduced the usage as possible about SMP in this mod.

Or, depending on the computer environment, using both at the same time can be a problem.

At this time, fps restore even if either of them is disabled.

In this case, SE can provide some solutions, but VR may cannot be provide solution because I don't use it.

SMP can be enabled only in vagina.

But even now, 3BBB is hard to add option because they have already many xmls.

3BBB-Amazing.xml

So i provide only alone file.

SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs 

Put it in this path.

If your char male. 

SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\outfits

Rename to 3BCA-D-Amazing then put it in this path. (D-cup toggle use)