16 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

wait, If it only happened in SE CBBE clothes, because there are no CBBE Body Physics.osd file.

So, try put CBBE Body Physics.osd this file in the CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CBBE path.

I was missing that file yes, but adding it and rebuilding the body didn't do anything. The gap is still there, I can see through the gap between the neck and torso. The problem seems to be affecting all NPCs with all outfits from the replacer.

The replacer I am using is from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168

16 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

I was missing that file yes, but adding it and rebuilding the body didn't do anything. The gap is still there, I can see through the gap between the neck and torso. The problem seems to be affecting all NPCs with all outfits from the replacer.

The replacer I am using is from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168

The armor mod uses the CBBE Body.osd file. It is included in CBBE mod.

So try to re-install CBBE.

3 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

The armor mod uses the CBBE Body.osd file. It is included in CBBE mod.

So try to re-install CBBE.

No, the CBBE Body Physics.osd file is not included in the CBBE mod. I re-downloaded CBBE from Nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198). There is no "CBBE Body Physics.osd" in CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CBBE in the download. There is a CBBE Body Physics.nif, but no .osd.

6 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

No, the CBBE Body Physics.osd file is not included in the CBBE mod. I re-downloaded CBBE from Nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198). There is no "CBBE Body Physics.osd" in CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CBBE in the download. There is a CBBE Body Physics.nif, but no .osd.

Nope, It isn't mean.

<Slider name="BreastCenterBig" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
	<Data name="BaseShapeHRBreastCenterBig" target="BaseShapeHR">CBBE Body.osd\BaseShapeHRBreastCenterBig</Data>
	<Data name="BKChestBreastCenterBig" target="BKChest" local="true">CT77Barkeeper.osd\BKChestBreastCenterBig</Data>
</Slider>

This is part of the armor's osp file inside that mod.

<Data name="BaseShapeHRBreastCenterBig" target="BaseShapeHR">CBBE Body.osd\BaseShapeHRBreastCenterBig</Data>

This line means using CBBE Body.osd for the body mesh in that mod.

I gave it osd file because some clothes mods are sometimes using CBBE Body Physics.osd that missing in the latest version of CBBE.

But not that armor mod.

It uses the CBBE Body.osd file as shown.

Therefore, if the CBBE Body.osd file is broken, the SE CBBE outfits that uses the file may cause a seam in the neck.

So, That is why I said you to reinstall CBBE mod.

And check other mods (or overwrite folder) that might have that file.

54 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Nope, It isn't mean.

<Data name="BKChestBreastCenterBig" target="BKChest" local="true">CT77Barkeeper.osd\BKChestBreastCenterBig</Data>
</Slider>

This is part of the armor's osp file inside that mod.

Thank you for the explanation - I understand now. I found out what happened, but I don't know how it happened. All of the osd files for the mod in the slider sets folder are missing the "BaseShapeHR" tags. Ex. for Farm Clothes 1, the original file from the download of the replacer mod looks like this:

<Slider name="BreastCenter" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <Data name="BaseShapeHRBreastCenter" target="BaseShapeHR">CBBE Body.osd\BaseShapeHRBreastCenter</Data>
            <Data name="FC1ChestBreastCenter" target="FC1Chest" local="true">CT77FarmClothes1.osd\FC1ChestBreastCenter</Data>
        </Slider>
            <Data name="FC1ChestBreastCenterBig" target="FC1Chest" local="true">CT77FarmClothes1.osd\FC1ChestBreastCenterBig</Data>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastCleavage" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <Data name="BaseShapeHRBreastCleavage" target="BaseShapeHR">CBBE Body.osd\BaseShapeHRBreastCleavage</Data>
            <Data name="FC1ChestBreastCleavage" target="FC1Chest" local="true">CT77FarmClothes1.osd\FC1ChestBreastCleavage</Data>
            <Data name="PantyBreastCleavage" target="Panty">CT77Shared.osd\PantyBreastCleavage</Data>
        </Slider>

But in my installed version it looks like this:

<Slider name="BreastCenter" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <Data name="FC1ChestBreastCenter" target="FC1Chest" local="true">CT77FarmClothes1.osd\FC1ChestBreastCenter</Data>
        </Slider>
            <Data name="FC1ChestBreastCenterBig" target="FC1Chest" local="true">CT77FarmClothes1.osd\FC1ChestBreastCenterBig</Data>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastCleavage" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <Data name="FC1ChestBreastCleavage" target="FC1Chest" local="true">CT77FarmClothes1.osd\FC1ChestBreastCleavage</Data>
        </Slider>

I had made a few customizations to all of these outfits inside Outfit Studio. It appears when I saved the customizations, it deleted the XML tags referencing the base body. This must be why the neck seam is not appearing. I'm not sure why it would have deleted the tag though, it seems like it might be a bug in outfit studio?

Anyway, I copied the original OSD files back from the original download of the mod and rebuilt, and now the seam is gone.

EDIT: I know how it happened now. Initially I didn't realize that I had to have CBBE installed for 3BBB to work, I thought it included CBBE. As a result, I modified the outfits in outfit studio before installing CBBE. So the files referenced were missing while I was editing the outfits and outfit studio removed the tags without giving me any kind of warning.

1 hour ago, Radar1 said:

I can't obtein collision between Strapon and any part of body in SMP mode 

What was wrong or maybe there is no collision between vagina, boobs etc?
Please give me some advice, maybe I didn't have the right one?

That strapon mod should support the smp collision.

And even if smp applied, SMP can skips it if there are many objects that can collision with it.

or not applied if that smp patch is wrong.

3 hours ago, Acro748 said:

That strapon mod should support the smp collision.

And even if smp applied, SMP can skips it if there are many objects that can collision with it.

or not applied if that smp patch is wrong.

What patch do you mean?
Please be more explicit.

hmm yes setting belly bulge to zero is what I’ve been trying, still no luck getting massive deformations with both cbbe 3bbb and Bhunp. Weird thing is it still occurs even with hdt, cbpc, and Baka ABC uninstalled.  specifically giant and spiders anims.  Kinda completely

lost on this one

10 hours ago, Acro748 said:

In generalize, if save file isn't mess, that is should be work.

Please do the following:

1.After deactivate 3BBB.esp, play the game and save it.
2.Clean the script in that save file with Resaver(https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031) etc.
3.Activate 3BBB.esp then run the cleaned save file.

It may take some time for CBBE 3BBB Addon to showin in the MCM.

Did you remove any bones that need to be removed?

If not, remove bones and repeat the process again.

Yeah I deleted the breast bones from the old body

OK, I've tried doing an install of this on my VR rig (separate system). There is a crash to desktop when loading the save. If I disable 3BBB, then regular CBBE loads just fine with bounce. I tried the VR temporary fix, to no avail.

EDIT: Please ignore for now, I'm going to try some things..

I reinstalled all prerequisites and it works. I had them all installed, but I must have selected a wrong option the first time.

12 hours ago, Acro748 said:

In generalize, if save file isn't mess, that is should be work.

Please do the following:

1.After deactivate 3BBB.esp, play the game and save it.
2.Clean the script in that save file with Resaver(https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031) etc.
3.Activate 3BBB.esp then run the cleaned save file.

It may take some time for CBBE 3BBB Addon to showin in the MCM.

Hmm yup tried this, didn't work.  Shows up in the menu, but as before no action when the hotkey is mapped and pressed.

13 hours ago, no_way said:

hmm yes setting belly bulge to zero is what I’ve been trying, still no luck getting massive deformations with both cbbe 3bbb and Bhunp. Weird thing is it still occurs even with hdt, cbpc, and Baka ABC uninstalled.  specifically giant and spiders anims.  Kinda completely

lost on this one

Probably has a belly bulge in that animation.

In fact, they added a belly node to the animation to do it on XPMSE.

12 hours ago, dooders said:

Yeah I deleted the breast bones from the old body

You have also to remove it from the clothes.

And clipping may occur if the clothes are low-poly.

10 hours ago, no_way said:

Hmm yup tried this, didn't work.  Shows up in the menu, but as before no action when the hotkey is mapped and pressed.

CBPC MODE or SMP MODE be displayed in-game when the hotkey is pressed?

If this isn't displayed, maybe the save file is broken.

6 hours ago, Tags said:

Ran into an unfortunate conflict... ; / Mods works perfectly... Only prob is I use this mod for Orcs: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20610

Seems the breasts on Orcs don't respond while using this skeleton... Any thoughts... Hate to go back too scrawny Orcs, but I would like my Orcs breasts to work.

Check out the Guide link in A2 on Q1 of FAQ.

I can't find any breast anywhere in this damn skeleton... >.<

I fear this is far beyond my meager skills, anyone skilled with the skeletons willing to help?

I looked over the skeleton in Niff scope but I had no luck locating the refs directed too in

the FAQ.

Who can tell why the chest in the game is smaller than the bodyslide? And how to return the stomach to normal, is there any compatibility with MME? What is better to use for pregnancy with 3BBB SMP? Do you plan to make a compilation of mods your chic holes + sponges . 3BBB Advansed + Labia 3BBB

Not sure what's going wrong. I had the previous version and the open/close vagina worked all right. When I updated, it stopped.

Did I miss a step, forget something, or what? I'm pretty aware the problem is probably between the keyboard and the chair and not your mod.

Little help?

5 hours ago, Tags said:

I can't find any breast anywhere in this damn skeleton... >.<

I fear this is far beyond my meager skills, anyone skilled with the skeletons willing to help?

I looked over the skeleton in Niff scope but I had no luck locating the refs directed too in

the FAQ.

I realized after seeing your post earlier that this was my problem with khajiit and orcs too. I had forgotten I had these installed. Thanks for the reminder!

I couldn't figure out how the morphs to the skeleton were done so I could make the same changes to the xp32 skeleton. Since I got the extreme version for the male orcs and I don't care if the females are as beefy, I just copied the xp32 female skeleton in and renamed it to match the one for the mod. The same could be done for the male skeleton too. The only difference will be the NPCs will have the height from the mod, but the shoulder width and any other changes to make them larger will be back to default. Didn't see any infinity breast stretching on a brief test.

Rename this file, or move it to some place safe:

\Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets Female\Body by Race\skeleton_femaleOrc.nif

Copy this file and paste it to the path above:

\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif

Rename skeleton_female.nif to skeleton_femaleOrc.nif

Should do until the mod gets an update so the skeletons have parity with xp32. Right now it's over a year old and probably somewhere around 4.51 at most. The bones could be added, but there were a lot of other changes too.

If you just want to add the breast bones so you keep the other changes, you have to dig pretty far down. Since I am pretty sure this skeleton version is older than the 4.61 required, I don't know if there will be other problems with it.

Spoiler

skeleton_breasts.thumb.PNG.3f7d0e1d36f33fdd0bcd3a3f30983465.PNG

Hi all thx for that good mod can you help i cant manage vagina and breast to work at same time ...

In load order if i put CBBE 3BBB Advanced below Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer CBBE 1.54 vagina work bur not breast and if i put above Breast work but pussy dont ...

Hey y'all, ran into a peculiar issue.

Ive had this work perfectly fine before, thought the breasts jiggled too much so I edited the config, afterwards the breasts do not bounce, but the belly and butt continue to work fine. Rebuilding the body as the standard CBBE body, the breasts will continue to work, and I have tried reinstalling 3BBB, CBPC, and rebuilding the Body as 3BBB but so far I can't figure out what the issue is.