3 hours ago, regain said:

i get neck seam with last version  , i try pure skin , bijin, fair skin

What kind of seam is it?

Please upload a screenshot.

2 hours ago, Edzio said:

I don't know why Bodyslide Sliders are not working. Breast size remains the same no matter what I change in sliders.

And I have no slider presets!!

Any help is appreciated. thanks!

Remove the 3BBB group setting or save them again so that you can use the 3BBB group setting for that presets.

If the breast slider is not applied, I think you're build something that's not right.

Which exactly are you build?

19 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Remove the 3BBB group setting or save them again so that you can use the 3BBB group setting for that presets.

If the breast slider is not applied, I think you're build something that's not right.

Thanks for the Reply!!

I've managed to get the sliders in bodyslide and I am building SE 3BBB Amazing body but it is not applying in the game. The sliders are showing the changes in bodyslide in preview but when i go to the game the size remains the same no matter how big i make them. Though Racemenu sliders are working fine. HDT-SMP and CBPC are working fine as well. Just the preset sliders are not applied.

ScreenShot_20200128132208.png.b1bdaa52fd3b305ed084ac2ffb1da164.pngScreenShot_20200128132637.jpg.5cccebd5e02eaf535b8e5e4486417bdb.jpg

It stays the same.

23 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Edit: Seems like the problem is with the racemenu preset. Applying racemenu preset resets Bodyslides in the game and doesn't work anymore. After I changed the race and selected again the Bodyslide started working. But vanilla face is ugly LOL :P..

Any suggestions are appreciated..

Thanks for the amazing mod and hard work!!

8 hours ago, CharacterDump said:

Physics and everything are working properly, but nothing I do on Bodyslide changes how my chartacter appears in game. I do no have a custom race, and my XMPSSE is updated. I am able to use presents and build, but nothing changes. Any fix?

I think it's Racemenu problem, as Edzio said.

4 hours ago, Edzio said:

Edit: Seems like the problem is with the racemenu preset. Applying racemenu preset resets Bodyslides in the game and doesn't work anymore. After I changed the race and selected again the Bodyslide started working. But vanilla face is ugly LOL :P..

Maybe it's a problem when you use it with BodyMorph from CBBE.

2 hours ago, CountShaun said:

For some reason the latest version is causing me to lose about 20 fps in areas life Riften. The previous version I was getting a solid 60. This is with SMP turned off. 

Try use the VR CTD Fix file.

This file has maintained performance improvements but the collision improvements have been removed.

The CBPC collision improvement was written in a method not notified yet by the CBPC author, which allows maximum use of CBPC's potential, but has never experienced anything unusual except VR.

When I tested it on at least 20 PC(except VR), it was fine because there was no problem with performance and so.

But I haven't tested it on every PC, so some PC might have problems.

SMP has not been touched and the added MCM does not have much use of resources.

Maybe if nothing has changed when you installed it.
It's likely that it's not a 3BBB problem.

Hi,

I have two weird bugs.  I'm not sure the first one should be addressed here.

1.  When I jump the belly goes bounce sideways.  I never seen it done that before and this is only since I updated to 1.13 so this is why I ask here.   I have all the requirement so I'm unsure what caused it.  The think is it move right left right very fast at start, giving a look like the animation is broken, then it get slower and more smooth.

2.   The breast has a weird jolt that happen every 12 second, but only in idle animation and only if at that time the breast has no collision (well is not in movement should be more accurate.  It just did it while being pressed on by a hand).  I use sexy idle animation and even switch it to another with more collisions.  For a time it fixed the issue but then it happen if the timing is right.  Only the breast has the jolt nothing else and it has to be SMP activated.  It does not happen with CBPC.

Any idea?  Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

Try use the VR CTD Fix file.

This file has maintained performance improvements but the collision improvements have been removed.

The CBPC collision improvement was written in a method not notified yet by the CBPC author, which allows maximum use of CBPC's potential, but has never experienced anything unusual except VR.

When I tested it on at least 20 PC(except VR), it was fine because there was no problem with performance and so.

But I haven't tested it on every PC, so some PC might have problems.

SMP has not been touched and the added MCM does not have much use of resources.

Maybe if nothing has changed when you installed it.
It's likely that it's not a 3BBB problem.

Using the VR CTD fix did not work. However, I replaced Advanced's CBPCollisionConfig file with the one in CBPC and that has fixed it.

I'm not sure what the difference between the two is (I cannot seem to notice anything); but my FPS is back to 60.  

24 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

I have two weird bugs.  I'm not sure the first one should be addressed here.

1.  When I jump the belly goes bounce sideways.  I never seen it done that before and this is only since I updated to 1.13 so this is why I ask here.   I have all the requirement so I'm unsure what caused it.  The think is it move right left right very fast at start, giving a look like the animation is broken, then it get slower and more smooth.

2.   The breast has a weird jolt that happen every 12 second, but only in idle animation and only if at that time the breast has no collision (well is not in movement should be more accurate.  It just did it while being pressed on by a hand).  I use sexy idle animation and even switch it to another with more collisions.  For a time it fixed the issue but then it happen if the timing is right.  Only the breast has the jolt nothing else and it has to be SMP activated.  It does not happen with CBPC.

Any idea?  Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

1. See the Tip section in description.

2. If you don't have a stable fps, It could be because of that

11 minutes ago, CountShaun said:

Using the VR CTD fix did not work. However, I replaced Advanced's CBPCollisionConfig file with the one in CBPC and that has fixed it.

I'm not sure what the difference between the two is (I cannot seem to notice anything); but my FPS is back to 60.  

idk why you have such a drop in fps even though you're not VR, but what is the CBPC version?

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

1. See the Tip section in description.

2. If you don't have a stable fps, It could be because of that

1. Thanks, that definitely fix the belly issue. ?

2.  Nope, FPS are stable at 59.9 and 60.0.  Still happen.  Really curious now to find out what could cause that.?

8 hours ago, Edzio said:

I tried making a character with no preset, and it still didn't look proper. What did you do to make it work?

Edit: I'm able to size things up using the "CBBE Morphs" tab in racemenu but it's not a proper solution due to clothing and stuff.

Hello!

Many thanks for building the mod. Just a quick question.

I'm having a problem getting belly bulges to work. They simply do not seem to at all. I'm currently messing around attempting to hit on the solution but nothing so far. Any help appreciated!

Mod load order

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0004","+","MorrowLoot Ultimate"
"0005","+","SkyUI"
"0006","+","Unique Uniques SE"
"0007","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0008","+","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"0009","+","Cutting Room Floor"
"0010","+","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim"
"0011","+","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim"
"0012","+","Skyrim Skill Uncapper"
"0014","+","ChocolateNoodle's Little Balance Mods"
"0017","+","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0018","+","Even Better Quest Objectives"
"0024","+","Rayek's End - SSE Expanded Edition"
"0028","+","Sumwunn DLL Loader"
"0030","+","Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks SE"
"0035","+","Skyrim Alchemy Fixed"
"0036","+","Night-Eye Overhaul v1.3.1"
"0037","+","Torch Brightness Radius"
"0038","+","Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul (Formerly Complete Fast Travel Overhaul)"
"0039","+","Dragon Soul Relinquishment SE"
"0040","+","Dark Brotherhood Mask Fix - SSE"
"0042","+","Less Visually Obtrusive Cloak Spell Effects"
"0044","+","Improved Hearthfire Lighting SE"
"0045","+","Hearthfire Display Case Fix by Krucify"
"0046","+","JContainers SE"
"0047","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0048","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0049","+","RaceMenu"
"0050","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0051","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0052","+","Animal SOS SE 0"
"0054","+","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"
"0056","+","SINful CBP"
"0057","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0058","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"0060","+","CBBE 3BBB Advanced"
"0061","+","SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA8"
"0062","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"0063","+","Devious Devices"
"0064","+","SLAL SE"
"0065","+","SL Defeat"
"0066","+","SexlabDialogues"
"0067","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"0068","+","SexLab Inflation Framework"
"0069","+","SkyrimStrapOns CBBESSEBodyslide"
"0070","+","Creature Framework"
"0072","+","MoreNastyCritters v12 01"
"0073","+","TextureCanine MNC"
"0074","+","HorseFixMNC"
"0075","+","SexLabAroused Creatures"
"0076","+","EstrusForSkyrimSE_VR"
"0077","+","Estrus Alternate Sounds"
"0078","+","EstrusChaurus"
"0079","+","Sexlab Parasites SE April 2019"
"0080","+","AnimatedParasites SE 0"
"0081","+","Dripping when aroused"
"0082","+","Billyy's SLAL Animations 2.9"
"0083","+","ZAZ"
"0084","+","FillHerUpCBBESLIFversion"
"0086","+","Devious Captures"
"0088","+","Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim"
"0089","+","WintersunSLI"
"0090","+","SexLabs Beastess"
"0091","+","BeastessLairs"
"0092","+","MassMatchMakerSE SE 1"
"0093","+","BodySlide"
"0094","+","FINIS"

Plugins:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Night Eye Overhaul.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SexLab.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*CreatureFramework.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*ELFX - Exteriors.esp
*Cutting Room Floor.esp
*ELFX - Weathers.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives.esp
*ImprovedHearthfireLighting.esp
*Economy.esp
*Unique Uniques.esp
*Weapon AF.esp
*Skyrim Alchemy Fixed.esp
*CFTO.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
*Apophysis_DPM_SE.esp
*NEO Longer Lasting Potions.esp
*NEO Longer Lasting Scrolls.esp
*NEO Prolonged Spell.esp
*NEO Radial Blur + Tint 5.esp
*Night Eye Overhaul.esp
*Torch and Brightness Radius PLUS Magelight - ELFX.esp
*Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
*Dark Brotherhood Mask Fix - SSE.esp
*HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
*Animal_SOS.esp
*SINful CBP.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*3BBB.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*SexLab_Dialogues.esp
*SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
*Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
*zzEstrus.esp
*EstrusChaurus.esp
*SexLab-Parasites.esp
*AnimatedParasites.esp
*DW.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*sr_FillHerUp.esp
*mslDeviousCaptures.esp
*Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
*Wintersun - SexLab Integration.esp
*WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp
*SexLab Beastess.esp
*BeastessLair.esp
*Immersive Arousal.esp
*MassMatchMakerSE.esp
*Rayeks_End_SSE_1.0.esp
*MLU.esp
*MLU - Unique Uniques Patch.esp
*MLU_EZupdate.esp
*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
*Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
*ELFX - Hardcore.esp
*FNIS.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp

Thanks!

10 hours ago, CharacterDump said:

I tried making a character with no preset, and it still didn't look proper. What did you do to make it work?

Edit: I'm able to size things up using the "CBBE Morphs" tab in racemenu but it's not a proper solution due to clothing and stuff.

I think Original CBBE and CBBE 3BBB Advance both have Racemenu morphs which are conflicting with eachother. I haven’t removed it and tested yet. To make the bodyslide work i just opened racemenu, selected different race and selected my race again which solved problem and i could use bodyslide again. 

Actually CBBE and 3bbb BS data not confilct, but try to load the BS data which have the slider name,  in tri file of the body mesh, which you generate by BS.

so even though I build CBBE body, but change 3bbb slider in racemenu , eg tweak breast. Racemenu serch the "breast" slider data, in tri,

and load and apply value. >> your body breast change.

Then I have often seen, problem sometimes BS data not up-dated correctly.. then I often asked about it .and recently I seems find way to solve this issue.

Though I can not confirm it should work,, usually I try these things

1. if you are engine fix for sse user,  not use experimental engine patch,  that means, in "enginfix.ini"

[Experimental]
MemoryManager = false

then not use OS Allocators or TBBMalloc

2. open skee64.ini (racemenu SKEE plug in)  or skee64custom.ini (I do not remember, because I do not use it, just edit skee64.ini as new mod in MO2)

in [General] section serch this parameter. 

a)  iLoadMode=1 ; Default[0]   

then test with  same save data.

b) if it not work still, in same [General] section,

change the MemoryLimit value too. as default it is 2560000000  

uBodyMorphMemoryLimit=256000000 ; Default[256000000]

I do not know, which uBodyMorphMemoryLimit is best for my PC, but if I change the limit value (sometimes I set it as 512000000. or at current  I set it as 0 and test

it ofen up-date racemenu body slider data correctly (so it applied for the nude body, or clothing which use CBBE or 3bbb advanced)

Of course about both case,, you must need to generate morphs in BS option. (check it on) , for all body and clothing mesh, which you hope to use slider data.

and confirm, 3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp  (for 3bbb body, and armor whch use 3bbb as reference body)

, RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp (for CBBE body and armor which use CBBE as reference body ) are active.

Though  I could not find which parameter is actually most important.

I often see the problem when I up-date body with BS.. (so generate new body mesh, with tri) .

SKEE64.ini discribe about BS data like that,, so I think it may cause issue,, (sometimes not up-date correctly for body,, but suddenly they work again etc)

then 2-a and 2-b related this issue I suppose. 

; Amount of memory to be used by BodyMorph TRI cache
; cache will temporarily exceed this limit to load a TRI
; then remove least recently used entries until the 
; used memory is below this threshold

On 11/28/2019 at 11:33 AM, malikona said:

I am having the same issue. Also the B&B physics do not work (although the V physics seem to work great). The only conflicting file I see in my load order before XPMSSE is Joy of Perspective, could that be causing a problem? The B&B physics “worked” (poorly) before I downloaded the XPM CPBC Patch from the Nexus, and now the V physics work but not the B&B.

I have this issue also and XPMSSE isn't being overwritten by anything...help!!!! This is the issue with either the anus or vagina mesh poking out of the characters back when they walk (at least for me)...they are smaller when the character is at rest so this has something to do with the physics engine distorting them under movement...have an odd issue with the stomach flattening a good bit when moving forward as well and subsequently warping any body tattoos or tanlines in the belly region...I'm gonna read all 30+ pages of this thread to see if there is a fix but if anyone knows off the top of their head how to fix, that would be great also, the mesh doesn't poke out when wearing clothing so I assume those meshes are removed under those circumstances...I tried all the latest versions of the requirements and even some older ones and all had the same result...hoping for an "easy" fix here

UPDATE: Looks like the issue is related to FNIS Sexy Move and having the 360 degree walk feature activated...kind of a bummer not to be able to use that with this mod...I like seeing my character walk from the front as well as the back...makes a lot of them "physics" go to waste...back to regular old CBBE I'll be going I'm afraid...bit of a deal breaker...just damn

12 hours ago, Edzio said:

I think Original CBBE and CBBE 3BBB Advance both have Racemenu morphs which are conflicting with eachother. I haven’t removed it and tested yet. To make the bodyslide work i just opened racemenu, selected different race and selected my race again which solved problem and i could use bodyslide again. 

I figured out my issue, it was very dumb. I had my BodySlide configured wrong. I had the data directory set to the main Skyrim directory. Make sure your paths on BS are good.

11 hours ago, CharacterDump said:

I figured out my issue, it was very dumb. I had my BodySlide configured wrong. I had the data directory set to the main Skyrim directory. Make sure your paths on BS are good.

Glad to see your problems are fixed!!

I'm having problem applying Racemenun Preset as applying it resets Bodyslides in the game and doesn't work anymore. So i'm using sculpt in Racemenun to change my face LoL.. You might get neck seam when importing head without a little trick though.. :P

On 1/29/2020 at 6:27 AM, archlordvtc said:

hand not correct with body ?? how too fix ??  all my hand and feet mesh from cbbe , after allmod and overwrite everything

Wearing Default Vanilla armor will give you incorrect hand weight. Try to remove all armor and see if it still exists. if not then download bodyslides for vanilla armor. (CBBE from nexus has its own vanilla armor bodyslide),

If it's a Texture problem then try using CBBE Texture replacers like Demoniac, The pure texture replacer etc.

Hope it helps.. :D