9 hours ago, Acro748 said:

The next version will be able to disable the hotkey.

Perhaps you should find the reason for dropping the fps.

Is the cause really 3BBB?
If fps were restored when you disabling 3BBB, 3BBB would may be right.

But there can be a few causes inside 3BBB. so need to find the correct cause.

So you should test items below.

If fps were restored when you disabling CBPC, it can provide various solutions to this. Also there is still margin for improvement of 10-15% on this.

If fps were restored when you disabling SMP, it can't possible provide solution to this because already reduced the usage as possible about SMP in this mod.

Or, depending on the computer environment, using both at the same time can be a problem.

At this time, fps restore even if either of them is disabled.

In this case, SE can provide some solutions, but VR may cannot be provide solution because I don't use it.

SMP can be enabled only in vagina.

But even now, 3BBB is hard to add option because they have already many xmls.

3BBB-Amazing.xml 75.22 kB · 6 downloads

So i provide only alone file.

SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs 

Put it in this path.

If your char male. 

SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\outfits

Rename to 3BCA-D-Amazing then put it in this path. (D-cup toggle use)

Thanks! And yes, smp was taking a bunch of fps where as cbpc had almost no impact but even though i would get fps dips only next to whiterun. This is atleast weird that when i turn on the smp cpu usage doesn't go up almost at all but fps still drops by around 5-10. Without any bodies installed i would get 90 fps everywhere, and for some reason i could add lots of mods for like models, textures and it still wouldn't affect the game as bodies did.

6 hours ago, jennievm said:

Quick question does the body somehow change werewolfs in some way ? I have a problem where if this is below growl in my load order it breaks that mod. Why I don't know

So is it a crash? Or is it breaking the model of a werewolf?

If it is crash and you have installed a ABC, you should read ABC mod's description again.

Edit Hmm.. if you have installed a creature name patch, that may be the problem. Open it with the sseedit and delete the werewolf from the race tab.

5 hours ago, Foxyzu said:

Thanks! And yes, smp was taking a bunch of fps where as cbpc had almost no impact but even though i would get fps dips only next to whiterun. This is atleast weird that when i turn on the smp cpu usage doesn't go up almost at all but fps still drops by around 5-10. Without any bodies installed i would get 90 fps everywhere, and for some reason i could add lots of mods for like models, textures and it still wouldn't affect the game as bodies did.

Hmm...

Do you try to modify the UseParallelProcessing = 0 to 1 or 2?
It's in CBPCSystem.ini in CBPC mod.

3BBB uses about 10~20% more of the CBPC resources.

It may be better to remove BBP resource and allow them to use only 3BBB, but it is cannot make an that option until a 3BBB vanilla armor replacer complete.

At least 10% of CBPC resource can be saved without the removal of BBP resource, but not because it may impact extend related to CBPC later.

Also, setting UseParallelProcessing = 0 to 1 or 2 removes almost any difference in resource usage so not need for optimization.

And although the UseParallelProcessing = 2 setting seems to be a bit instability yet, Shizof is trying to fix it.
And if it is modify to 1 it is pretty good to have both stability and performance.

There is a lot of use of vertex for vagina and anus in this mod, but it is not a consideration because there are no vanilla armor replacer for 3BA yet.

And reducing or increasing body mesh vertices is very difficult because you have to pay attention to compatibility.

I've never exactly measured resource usage in my papyrus script code, but I'm sure it won't have much impact.

Maybe there will be can many questions for you in the future because for optimization.

1 hour ago, jaher said:

Guys. Installed everything you need, the latest version of XPMSE. All physics works except the breast, What is the problem?

View the Q11 section of FAQ.

35 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

why not make vagina need only texture  of vagina and not hole of 4k body, like cos ?

Um...

Are you ask meent why Vagina's texture was not merged into Body's texture?

1. not need for modify the body textures.

2. It can prevent the vagina texture from being seen on Argonian and Khajiit tails.

If you don't like the vagina texture, you can request about modify and add options.

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Um...

Are you ask meent why Vagina's texture was not merged into Body's texture?

1. not need for modify the body textures.

2. It can prevent the vagina texture from being seen on Argonian and Khajiit tails.

If you don't like the vagina texture, you can request about modify and add options.

not that i ask ,why it need body texture size and not texture for only vagina it 4k and only small part is for vagina

6 hours ago, Acro748 said:

So is it a crash? Or is it breaking the model of a werewolf?

If it is crash and you have installed a ABC, you should read ABC mod's description again.

Edit Hmm.. if you have installed a creature name patch, that may be the problem. Open it with the sseedit and delete the werewolf from the race tab.

Thank you I don't use creatures it was the creature name patch. As anything that changes names or scripts or anything for werewolves will break the mod. Got it sorted now thanx a bunch

343/5000

I have a big request.
Please those who know how to make the vagina work using 3BA SMP only not smp-cbpc.
If you know what I need to install and the order in which they come installed.
Thank you very much to those who are patient to help me too, that for 3 days I am tormented and I can not make that vagina to work properly with SMP only!
3 hours ago, chevalierx said:

how you get puffy nipples ?

image.png.31af6b12091242501d94fe14915d2fa2.png

You can use Perky and Puffy slider in BS

1 hour ago, Radar1 said:
343/5000

I have a big request.
Please those who know how to make the vagina work using 3BA SMP only not smp-cbpc.
If you know what I need to install and the order in which they come installed.
Thank you very much to those who are patient to help me too, that for 3 days I am tormented and I can not make that vagina to work properly with SMP only!

What SOS did you use?

Also, do not use the SMP patch on the SOS page when using SOS.
It contains a collision mesh but is invisible.

In case creature, there are still some types of creatures that don't work. (such as spider)

42 minutes ago, dpaidmdpy said:

So im trying to follow the instuctions on the main page on how to convert an outfit to 3bbb and I'm not sure on the last step how to name it. If i wanted to  for instance convert QB Schoolgirl how would I name the project?

You can name the outfit or whatever you want.

image.png.83033b8ccb3b2d68ec09b1f5120610ee.png

Output File Name

Output Data Path

This is the name and path of the mesh define in the esp of that clothes.

So this should be set to the same the outfit CBBE BS version.

image.png.e020d6884451cdfc9bd9c229f42305ce.png

Open another outfit studio to see this, or check this before loading a body mesh in outfit studio.

And right now project should be the same Output File Name, Output Data Path in outfit BS.

Display Name is the name show in the Body slide.

Slider Set File is the name of the project file that can be loaded by Outfit studio

Shape Data Folder is the name of the folder in which the mesh file of the project is placed.

Shape Data File is the mesh file name used by Bodyslide and Outfit studio

These are at you want can set.

If you want to know more, you can go to the github at the Outfit Studio and see Wiki there.

22 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Hmm...

Do you try to modify the UseParallelProcessing = 0 to 1 or 2?
It's in CBPCSystem.ini in CBPC mod.

Maybe there will be can many questions for you in the future because for optimization.

Didn't really mess with any of inis or xml but gonna try. And yes, ask any questions, will be happy to help anytime.

4 hours ago, alistairdonoo said:

what are the mods to make my character look look like that bunny girl?

is there a preset?

That's Tera Elin race 2

4 hours ago, Foxyzu said:

Didn't really mess with any of inis or xml but gonna try. And yes, ask any questions, will be happy to help anytime.

Thanks!

Frankly speaking, there was only one around me who could test VR. :(

So, it was difficult to know whether the new CBPC improved setting introduced this version also apply to VR.

UseParallelProcessing

Try modify this to 2.

And then try check fps again at that whiterun location.

This can cause CTDs for some user, so checked then recommend to re-modify to 1 or 0 for stability.

If this is not already in 2 state before modifying to 2 and there is no change in fps, it means that some of the cbpc settings in this mod are not a problem.

v1.13

Added some missing setting to the ABC compatible patch

Chaurus CBPC compatible skeleton remove for ABC

Change the toggle Hotkeys can to disable in MCM (Enter ESC or DELETE to Disable the HotKey, The Hotkey changes to DELETE, but is actually disabled)

Fixed the default setting to be rollback normally when the R key is pressed on the hotkeys in the MCM

Added some info text from MCM

Modify HotKeys Default Key value (Player Toggle Key - Num* => Num+, NPC A-cup Toggle Key - Num/ => Num6)

Supports multiple resolutions (4K, 2K, 1K) for Vagina & Anus texture

Vagina Texture a bit upscaling

Added SSS Skin Texture for Vagina & Anus

Added SSS Black Skin Texture for Vagina & Anus (Fix for SSS Skin Texture Bug)

Compression of Vagina & Anus texture to BC7 format

Solve Hotkey issues in the MCM
And added a resolution various for Vagina & Anus texture.

1 hour ago, AWHA said:

Can you teach us how to create racemenu sliders? I'm trying to get the sliders working from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30072

First, Racemenu, SKEE, SKSE, CK Tool are needed.

The CK Tool can be get from Bethesda net.

And you need to get a tool to compile a papyrus script.

(Notepad++ with Papyrus script plugin or CK Tool or Papyrus script tools in Nexus)

And you should be able to compile a script.

1.Open RaceMenuMorphs3BBB.psc file. This is a script file used to create a racemenu morph plugin for 3BBB.

Function InitMorphNames()
	morphs     = new String[96]
	morphs[0]  = "Innieoutie"
	morphs[1]  = "Labiapuffyness"

2.Adding the value the count of new slider to 96 of morphs     = new String[96] in Function InitMorphNames().

Ex: If have 20 newly added sliders, then 96+20 => 116

3.Scroll down to the last line at this function.

morphs[95] = "FeetFeminine"
EndFunction

4.Add morphs[96] = "(New Slider Name)" directly above EndFunction.

At this part, the New Slider Name should be the name seen in OS rather than BS.

image.png.633c3df4d503481eddceaaa97fc46e0e.png

Something like this.

morphs[96] = "FeetNewSlider"
EndFunction

If this is the case, one more slider for racemenu morph has been added.

To add one more, add 97 below 96.

Use this way then add all want sliders.

5.So if you added everything, compile it.

If not compiled, check that the source files of the CK tool, SKSE, Racemenu are correct.

Sometimes you may have to move the source file to the correct path (Or need to decompress zip)

Since many folk have experienced it,So try Google search it.

Hey so after a few hours of problemfinding etc. i found out that the mod is causing my game to crash. ive tried the new version aswell. same problem. The only version that works for me is the 3BBB V1.21 from Nexus.

With any other version the game just crashes after about 3 minutes

Im using SkyrimVR with CBPC and the VR version of HDT-SMP

Hello, thank you very much for this CBBE variant. I am trying it right now and I tried to make few conversions, however the result is different than what I was expected and I would like to understand where I'm doing wrong.

This is what I'm doing:

- I load an existing CBBE outfit project (.osp file)

- I go on menu and LOAD REFERENCE - FROM FILE - SE 3BBB.osp

- I go on bones and remove the breast bones, then I copy the weights of the 6 new bones

In game, the result is that the cloth moves in a different way compared to the body, and I don't understand where I'm doing wrong. These clothes are not on the slot 32, I leave it for the naked body (SE 3BBB Body Fantasy in BodySlide)

Even if I used to BS / OS I'm new to Skyrim SE, I just installed it. Maybe I'm just confused by this thing with spells etc.

I know the procedure is not the same of what you wrote, but I had troubles with it so I tried in my way. What am I doing wrong?

Also, second question: is it better to not make conversions now, until you'll finish to update the base body?

8 hours ago, Acro748 said:

First, Racemenu, SKEE, SKSE, CK Tool are needed.

The CK Tool can be get from Bethesda net.

And you need to get a tool to compile a papyrus script.

(Notepad++ with Papyrus script plugin or CK Tool or Papyrus script tools in Nexus)

And you should be able to compile a script.

1.Open RaceMenuMorphs3BBB.psc file. This is a script file used to create a racemenu morph plugin for 3BBB.

Function InitMorphNames()
	morphs     = new String[96]
	morphs[0]  = "Innieoutie"
	morphs[1]  = "Labiapuffyness"

2.Adding the value the count of new slider to 96 of morphs     = new String[96] in Function InitMorphNames().

Ex: If have 20 newly added sliders, then 96+20 => 116

3.Scroll down to the last line at this function.

EndFunction

4.Add morphs[96] = "(New Slider Name)" directly above EndFunction.

At this part, the New Slider Name should be the name seen in OS rather than BS.

image.png.633c3df4d503481eddceaaa97fc46e0e.png

Something like this.

morphs[96] = "FeetNewSlider"
EndFunction

If this is the case, one more slider for racemenu morph has been added.

To add one more, add 97 below 96.

Use this way then add all want sliders.

5.So if you added everything, compile it.

If not compiled, check that the source files of the CK tool, SKSE, Racemenu are correct.

Sometimes you may have to move the source file to the correct path (Or need to decompress zip)

Since many folk have experienced it,So try Google search it.

Thanks! I am still learning to use CK so this is very helpful! So I would have to load SKSE and Racemenu into CK, correct? Sorry I don't know much about scripts.