5 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

How do I make the belly stop twitching around?

On 11/24/2019 at 3:40 AM, Acro748 said:

TIP

If Belly movements are too much, try the following:

1.Open CBPConfig.txt in CBPC or the last applied CBPConfig.txt in other mod
(CBBE 3BBB mod does not include the Belly Physics setting)

2.Look for similar items

Belly.stiffness (num)

Belly.stiffness2 (num)

Belly.damping (num)

Belly.maxoffset (num)

Belly.timetick (num)

Belly.linearX (num)

Belly.linearY (num)

Belly.linearZ (num)

Belly.rotational (num)

Belly.timeStep (num)

"(num)" means any numerical setting

3.Modify it as bottom follows.

Belly.stiffness 0.01

Belly.stiffness2 0.05

Belly.damping 0.3

Belly.maxoffset 3

Belly.timetick 15

Belly.linearX 0.2

Belly.linearY 0.2

Belly.linearZ 0.08

Belly.rotational 0.01

8Belly.timeStep 0.40

4.Save it when the modification has been completed.

Reduce the frequency of belly movement.

And modified to reduce the shaking range and move more smoothly.

Of course you can modify it any way you want.

Try follow the tip section.

7 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Try follow the tip section.

Here is what inside my CBPConfig.txt file. I believe its from SINful CBP mod. Can I tweak the belly setting in Sinful MCM menu in game or  I should edit the files as the guide above?

Spoiler

Tuning.rate 60.0000 
SINful.0z 1.0000 
Butt.linearX 1.4100 
Butt.linearY 0.9200 
Butt.linearZ 0.7400 
Butt.maxoffset 3.0000 
Butt.rotational 0.1500 
Butt.damping 0.0400 
Butt.stiffness 0.0300 
Butt.stiffness2 0.0100 
Butt.timeStep 0.9250 
SINful.1a 1.0000 
Breast.linearX 2.6300 
Breast.linearY 0.3500 
Breast.linearZ 1.3900 
Breast.maxoffset 5.0000 
Breast.rotational 0.1300 
Breast.damping 0.0800 
Breast.stiffness 0.0500 
Breast.stiffness2 0.0100 
Breast.timeStep 0.8750 
SINful.1b 1.0000 
Belly.linearX 1.6800 
Belly.linearY 0.0200 
Belly.linearZ 0.0700 
Belly.maxoffset 3.0000 
Belly.rotational 0.0300 
Belly.damping 0.0500 
Belly.stiffness 0.0100 
Belly.stiffness2 0.0200 
Belly.timeStep 0.9000 
SINful.1c 1.0000 
Butt.timetick 16.0000 
SINful.2a 1.0000 
Breast.timetick 12.0000 
SINful.2b 1.0000 
Belly.timetick 16.0000 
SINful.2c 1.0000 

17 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Here is what inside my CBPConfig.txt file. I believe its from SINful CBP mod. Can I tweak the belly setting in Sinful MCM menu in game or  I should edit the files as the guide above?

Hide contents

Tuning.rate 60.0000 
SINful.0z 1.0000 
Butt.linearX 1.4100 
Butt.linearY 0.9200 
Butt.linearZ 0.7400 
Butt.maxoffset 3.0000 
Butt.rotational 0.1500 
Butt.damping 0.0400 
Butt.stiffness 0.0300 
Butt.stiffness2 0.0100 
Butt.timeStep 0.9250 
SINful.1a 1.0000 
Breast.linearX 2.6300 
Breast.linearY 0.3500 
Breast.linearZ 1.3900 
Breast.maxoffset 5.0000 
Breast.rotational 0.1300 
Breast.damping 0.0800 
Breast.stiffness 0.0500 
Breast.stiffness2 0.0100 
Breast.timeStep 0.8750 
SINful.1b 1.0000 
Belly.linearX 1.6800 
Belly.linearY 0.0200 
Belly.linearZ 0.0700 
Belly.maxoffset 3.0000 
Belly.rotational 0.0300 
Belly.damping 0.0500 
Belly.stiffness 0.0100 
Belly.stiffness2 0.0200 
Belly.timeStep 0.9000 
SINful.1c 1.0000 
Butt.timetick 16.0000 
SINful.2a 1.0000 
Breast.timetick 12.0000 
SINful.2b 1.0000 
Belly.timetick 16.0000 
SINful.2c 1.0000 

Are you using SinfulCBP?
You can modify belly physics in the MCM in SinfulCBP.

Okay i figured out a way to make SMP Spell work on followers / NPCs in cells, it is weird, whenever i am using it inside on a follower/npc my fps goes to 1 this happens when i am changing followers outfit as well, as soon as i go outside things start to come back to normal but when i am heading back inside my follower just dissapears, after using the command "PCB" everything comes back to normal, for some reason the command "PCB" did not worked until i went outside then inside after i loaded the save.

5 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Yeah, it seems increasing the count of collision nodes by a large margin, would reduce stability.

But I haven't had any problems with increasing collision spheres yet.

But since it's only a performance driven observation, so i'm going to test what you told me.

Yes you may need not care much ,, ,  untill others have same issue.  At current  it happen only with my current mod settings now.

and I can load them, once load heaven bug data, with keep running skyrim SE. 

your offered new CBPCCollisionConfig.txt  files  are  actually show better collision , for CBPC only user,

I hope they wil lbe included as future official version (as  option) thanks  much ?

After CBPC and HDT-smp up-dated,  I have installed many animation files, with use engine fix, and animation loader fix recently,,

(FNIS already tell me,, current anim counts may  cause CTD ^^;  so I may better to plan reduce animation again) 

and  I may better to check  creature physics setting,, I add some addtional floppy, then it may cause issue too)

Hello Acro, any chance you could add 2 or 3 more sliders to the vagina; one that increases/decreases the size of the whole vulva, one that moves the location of the vulva along the surface of the skin(might be hard due to anus mesh so no problem) and one that increases the girth of the clitoris(rather than just the length). Since I'm begging already is there any chance you could release what bodyslide preset you use, particularly for the butt/groin sliders and their values as I already have my custom preset for the rest of the body made up.

40 minutes ago, blur410 said:

Hello Acro, any chance you could add 2 or 3 more sliders to the vagina; one that increases/decreases the size of the whole vulva, one that moves the location of the vulva along the surface of the skin(might be hard due to anus mesh so no problem) and one that increases the girth of the clitoris(rather than just the length). Since I'm begging already is there any chance you could release what bodyslide preset you use, particularly for the butt/groin sliders and their values as I already have my custom preset for the rest of the body made up.

Sorry I am retarded, looks like you might have already posted the preset on your blog, is there a way to access it easily?(ie post it on the nexus for people who are brain damaged like me?) I did notice that none of the sliders for the vagina were touched, is that just how the preset was intended or is there edits that were not included?

2 hours ago, loversusers said:

Hi,  there is something I cant wrap my head on.

so the smp on object has a cup size, how do I know the amazing bodyslide will match the cup size?

or am I building it wrong.

so a few more questions.

1. player d-cup is the same thing as follower d-cup? they are just files named differently for in game spell to reference the nif files.

2. when choosing a body preset, or multiple presets, e.g. when using BOSSE - bodies of skyrim. how does the cup size relate to the one or multiple presets. e.g. one for player, c-cup one for follower b-cup, one for follower D-cup. etc.

3. how does the cup size match in game npc body weight distribution.  I know some bodyslide preset locked to the same values for high and low weights, but some bodyslide preset has a range defined from low to high weight in a preset.

thanks you

The cup size of SMP controls the strength of boobs physics depending to the cup size.

1.yes, they're like

2.You see it in person and use it as a matching cup size.

3.The player usually has a fixed weight and a fixed boobs size, so you can choose to fit player's current boobs size.
For NPC, you can use the spell to choose the boobs size of the NPC.

If NPCs are all unified into one preset, all A, B, C, D to be built into the same preset and the spell can be use depending to boobs size of NPC.

one more question besides the quote.

when I apply the magic on a npc.  does it expire in any condition without me toggling it off?  e.g. npc death despawn etc. not near player...   mainly thinking about generic npcs that can go missing or disappear from game eventually recycled or after death.

It can be disabled by certain scripts. Also it's uncommon.

I have an idea for it.

But I don't know yet it will actually work or when it will be make.

1 hour ago, MonoLoon said:

I'm trying to get this body working with MME and SLIF. I'm following the instructions on the first page, using the bodymorph provided, but then I get this eldritch abomination as a result:GEkC4hR.png

pls halp ;_;

1209041860_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_01.15-00_46.07_01.thumb.png.ad16b52421c0e4f33c9d59a113d69ffb.png

You should look in the Reverse scaling category of the Bodymorph tab.

This is the reverse for the percentages option.

So if the percentage is set to 100%, and the reverse scaling is checked, it is 100% => -100%.

Spoiler

1534521995_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_01.15-00_51_04_14.thumb.png.29cb62c3c3d60bba0bde2e08323dd65a.png988598216_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_01.15-00_51_17_11.thumb.png.9d217a0b126c2108f09be2f7ca5f42ee.png

If you are not sure, set to match images in the spoiler.

3 hours ago, Acro748 said:

1209041860_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_01.15-00_46.07_01.thumb.png.ad16b52421c0e4f33c9d59a113d69ffb.png

You should look in the Reverse scaling category of the Bodymorph tab.

This is the reverse for the percentages option.

So if the percentage is set to 100%, and the reverse scaling is checked, it is 100% => -100%.

Reveal hidden contents

1534521995_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_01.15-00_51_04_14.thumb.png.29cb62c3c3d60bba0bde2e08323dd65a.png988598216_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_01.15-00_51_17_11.thumb.png.9d217a0b126c2108f09be2f7ca5f42ee.png

If you are not sure, set to match images in the spoiler.

Thanks  for the response. I checked the reverse scaling, and it seems my settings were already identical to yours. So, that doesn't seem to be it. :(

59 minutes ago, MonoLoon said:

Thanks  for the response. I checked the reverse scaling, and it seems my settings were already identical to yours. So, that doesn't seem to be it. :(

Hmm....

so then maybe seems not a problem with SLIF.

perhaps seems you have many reduced the boobs slider in ECE.

Unlike BBP and TBBP, 3BB is not good for many modify in breasts bone scaling.

So it is better to do just the right amount of 3BB bone scaling.

Okay, after a couple of hours now trying to get this to work (and browsing this thread and various google searches...) I give up and ask, and apologize if the answer is hidden somewhere here. But I am just too dumb to udnerstand some basics I guess.

So my toon now has jiggle, but only for the butt it seems to work. Walking the breasts seem to move not in sync with the body, and espcially when jumping the breasts seem to have a movement of their own. And sneaking or any other animation completely distorts the body, breasts and butt and all.

I currently have CBBE body installed, the XPMSSE Skeletion version 4.71, CBPC 1.3.5, I build the Bodyslide Body SE3BBBAmazingBody, run FNIS (7.5.1) - and installed, re-installed, re-arranged load orders etc so often now I lost all track and I confused myself now, having no clue on how to start fresh with all this

My hopefully specific questions:

Am I missing something (see above what I installed)? First page for example mentions a patch for the XPMSE-skeleton, but I could not find anything, and I am not even sure it is needed because it says it is only needed for XPMSE 4.65 - but the version I use is 4.7.1? So no patch needed or ...? -

Is the order of installation important, and if so, which one? CBBE first, skeleton first, CBPC before or after and so on?

Is the load order important? For example, CBPC before or after CBBE3BB, the skeleton etc...

Quite a bit of questions...and I apologize already if it is clearly answered on this page and I was too blind to find it.

@Acro748 Would I need to get permission from you before posting outfit conversions? Also I have been attempting to convert the Tres Espada Armor on Nexus to 3BA (rather than 3BBB) and am unable to find the bones for the head parts. Is there a guide to converting armors from 3BBB/SMP to 3BA or armors with extra bones outside of the base 3BA project?

56 minutes ago, Displaysia said:

Right so i was messing with this for about 2 days, and i feel like i cant restate this enough, ALMOST 2 FULL DAYS..... and i may have not even toggled SMP on... just thought.... just....... But now thats its on its been fun

"Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good" -Your computers CPU

Strangely enough my performance (at 4k resolution) is relatively close to 60 frames at times(50's most of the time). My current setup is:

Ryzen 2600X @3.95 GHz(sad number for a custom loop watercooled chip, any higher is unstable in certain games)

Nvidia 2080 Founders

Somber Phantasy ENB and its req's

not to flex super hard. But CBPC is still really good and keeps my frames above 60 in almost all situations.

8 hours ago, jxm said:

Okay, after a couple of hours now trying to get this to work (and browsing this thread and various google searches...) I give up and ask, and apologize if the answer is hidden somewhere here. But I am just too dumb to udnerstand some basics I guess.

So my toon now has jiggle, but only for the butt it seems to work. Walking the breasts seem to move not in sync with the body, and espcially when jumping the breasts seem to have a movement of their own. And sneaking or any other animation completely distorts the body, breasts and butt and all.

I currently have CBBE body installed, the XPMSSE Skeletion version 4.71, CBPC 1.3.5, I build the Bodyslide Body SE3BBBAmazingBody, run FNIS (7.5.1) - and installed, re-installed, re-arranged load orders etc so often now I lost all track and I confused myself now, having no clue on how to start fresh with all this

My hopefully specific questions:

Am I missing something (see above what I installed)? First page for example mentions a patch for the XPMSE-skeleton, but I could not find anything, and I am not even sure it is needed because it says it is only needed for XPMSE 4.65 - but the version I use is 4.7.1? So no patch needed or ...? -

Is the order of installation important, and if so, which one? CBBE first, skeleton first, CBPC before or after and so on?

Is the load order important? For example, CBPC before or after CBBE3BB, the skeleton etc...

Quite a bit of questions...and I apologize already if it is clearly answered on this page and I was too blind to find it.

I think it's in the wrong install order.

Make sure that the female_skeleton.nif file in XPMSSE is not overwritten by other mods.

Or, if you are using a race modify mod, note that can modify it to use another skeleton file, even if it is not overwritten.

7 hours ago, blur410 said:

@Acro748 Would I need to get permission from you before posting outfit conversions? Also I have been attempting to convert the Tres Espada Armor on Nexus to 3BA (rather than 3BBB) and am unable to find the bones for the head parts. Is there a guide to converting armors from 3BBB/SMP to 3BA or armors with extra bones outside of the base 3BA project?

In clothes and followers case, can be use and share without my permission.

1.12 version Update!

Big improved CBPC Collision
Big improved CBPC mode performance (Reduce resource usage about 30%)
Added toggles to add or remove spell in MCM
Add body physics toggle hotkeys
Reduced maximum about belly bulge
Add BS Group for 3BBB

Modify compatible patches to match ABC 1.34 version

Bit reduce in resources usage of CBPC for creature

Bit reduce in the limit of Vagina opening in CBPC

CBPC users are recommend to update because of the big improvements in CBPC.

6 minutes ago, anonymous9393 said:

version 1.11 was working fine, 1.12 for some reason don't have the bodyslide preset, for example if i select (outfit/body) 3BBB amazing body .... C-cup, the preset list is blank.

Modify the preset to can be use the 3BBB group in BS (Preset Save as or Modify File)

Or just remove the 3BBB group (Remove SE 3BBB.xml file).