31 minutes ago, Psycho_Bill said:

Delete in the bones tab ALL "NPC L/R Breast/Breast01" from project. 

Ctrl+select all other breast bones then back under "meshes" tab select all armor pieces, right click select "copy selected weights"

Thank you for the reply, but do you mean Delete even the ones from the 3BBB. 3BBB Vagina, 3BBB Anus? Just delete anything that is called "NPC L/R Breast" that exist?

or just the bones of the outfits? That's what I don't understand.

heres how i do it, open the armor in OS, delete ALL bone weights. then insert the 3bbb reference body and then select all meshes excluding the 3bbb, vag and anus then right click and copy all.

unless the armor has long skirt or high pauldrons, then you need to get creative. 

but there should not be no "NPC Breast" in 3BBB

the last 6 breast bones he mentions on page is all that should be in the WHOLE nif. 

11 hours ago, Psycho_Bill said:

question, when walking, the anus is petruding like is needs another bone weight thrown onto. but sense no one else seems to be having this issue (no one has mentioned it) im wondering if its something on my end. 

SkyrimSE_2020_01_09_18_24_48_623.jpg

This is mainly a skeleton problem or sometimes because certain animations use the wrong rig file.

3 hours ago, chevalierx said:

abc and sos animal not work good with last version some animal have no colision like horse and giant

CBPC? SMP?

If CBPC, I can be fix.

But if SMP, I'm not sure I can fix SMP.

17 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

new issue with new version .11 it overwrite racmenu so weight slider will not work( char have zero weight and cant get 0.5 or 1.0) , you need reinstall  racemenu agtain to fix this bug

This mod does not overwrite the racemenu.

10 hours ago, Psycho_Bill said:

heres how i do it, open the armor in OS, delete ALL bone weights. then insert the 3bbb reference body and then select all meshes excluding the 3bbb, vag and anus then right click and copy all.

unless the armor has long skirt or high pauldrons, then you need to get creative. 

but there should not be no "NPC Breast" in 3BBB

the last 6 breast bones he mentions on page is all that should be in the WHOLE nif. 

Thank you so much, this worked for 90% of the outfits I have, the other 10% are the ones you described the "dresses" and one weird outfit, the one I mentioned in my original reply, the DX black widow, weird... but as a general guide it works perfectly. Thanks again mate.

5 hours ago, Ulver said:

Thank you so much, this worked for 90% of the outfits I have, the other 10% are the ones you described the "dresses" and one weird outfit, the one I mentioned in my original reply, the DX black widow, weird... but as a general guide it works perfectly. Thanks again mate.

DX balck widow dress need a few additonal step.

you need to keep weight of "original"  about lower stocking meshes  (cover foot mesh part)

so you may better not remove weight about those foot cover  part mesh just keep as same as before.

stockings.JPG.da41b1c283f46d00fe0babc43b97df29.JPG

because there is no difference at least about foot part between CBBE and CBBE 3bbb

and those part can not transfer weight from body.. then it already posed, so it is difficult to transfer weight from

foot mesh. 

If you remoev those part wight, you need to  reload those part mesh of original cloth again, then change referecne body to them , and  transfer weight only about foot cover meshes,,

Keep weight about lower part (coverd foot part)

but  remove and  transler weight from 3bbb reference body, about other part. (non foot part) then it work.

(I actually tried to separate stocking part, (to get semi-nude) and needed many step, (eg edit alpha  texture etc) , so I remember it.

3bbbdress.JPG.f501470a83607ea25eb7e75fa9580ede.JPG

2 hours ago, dovarimd said:

hey awesome work I need a little help though everything is installed following the steps but I cant seem to get the breast physics to work properly when I activate the spell it uses the same physics as before (no collision as far as I can tell) I built the body in bodyslide been at this for a couple days now cant seem to find a cause any help would be great,

I'm using the full smp ver been away from modding for a couple of years so I'm a bit lost.

when building in bodyslide I batch build all the 3bbb a,b,c,d and the se3bbb amazing body and activate the spell but no physics change also generated fnis 

23 hours ago, Acro748 said:

This is mainly a skeleton problem or sometimes because certain animations use the wrong rig file.

this is from fnis sexy walk. after looking at it in OS im really stumped as to why it would be doing that. it aint that high.

though im wondering if it has something to do with cbpc. 

3 hours ago, Psycho_Bill said:

this is from fnis sexy walk. after looking at it in OS im really stumped as to why it would be doing that. it aint that high.

though im wondering if it has something to do with cbpc. 

Not related to CBPC.

No physics is allocated to Anus.

It is working only by an animation.

When XPMSSE was version 4.5.X or lower, it provided the wrong rig file and it was just a problem created by it.

Currently, funnily enough, completely unscathed only animations are using the rig files of vanilla instead of the rig files provided by XPMSSE v4.5.x

Because there was never an animator on the XPMSE team before Baka is currently maintaining XPMSE.

I don't know why FNIS animation has so many problems, but perhaps he used a more lower version than the version of XPMSE 4.5.x

Baka's checked at only the rig file of 4.5.x.
The previous file may have a worse problem because he did not check into any problems.

I've often mentions about this in previous comment.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:07 AM, no_way said:

Coming back to the belly bulge being huge with all relevant requirements up to date:

I’ve tested all charus, giant, Falmer, troll, wolf, draugr, gargoyle and it’s present with all these.

Ok, was it problem about all animation?

I'll check it out

14 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Anyone know if this supports Charmers of the Reach?

It's a custom rase, so it's not compatible, but it can be made compatible with a few modifications.

When I look at the contents, there is no skeleton file, so I seems it uses the skeleton of Vanilla.

So if you can just replace the body mesh, it'd be fine.

Second CBPC Collision Report

- Hand Collision -

Spoiler

- Arm Collision -

Spoiler

CBPC.7z

* D-Cup, C-Cup and B-Cup are all included

A-cup was not made because there were not need many collisions originally.

Also included is the nif file used to make.

The previous 44 collision spheres were repositioned without increasing the count, improving slightly.

And I did some optimization in performance.

Although CBPC did not show significant performance differences if increasing collision sphere or modifying physics.

But it performed optimizations for it because the more collision nodes were designated, the less performance it seemed.

For human actors only, the counts of collision nodes was reduced from 42 to 30. (reduce 28%)

Perhaps those who use CBPC 1.3.3 or higher and use UseParallelProcessing = 2 may not feel the difference, but others may have a performance difference.

I think it's almost finished.

I can do it to make it better, but I don't think I'll get the results better over the amount of time it takes.

Also, I think this is enough because there is be SMP as an option.

4 hours ago, Acro748 said:

- Hand Collision -

Reveal hidden contents

- Arm Collision -

Reveal hidden contents

CBPC.7z 933.55 kB · 43 downloads

The previous 44 collision spheres were repositioned without increasing the count, improving slightly.

Although CBPC did not show significant performance differences if increasing collision sphere or modifying physics.

But it performed optimizations for it because the more collision nodes were designated, the less performance it seemed.

For human actors only, the counts of collision nodes was reduced from 42 to 30. (reduce 28%)

Perhaps those who use CBPC 1.3.3 or higher and use UseParallelProcessing = 2 may not feel the difference, but others may have a performance difference.

I can do it to make it better, but I don't think I'll get the results better over the amount of time it takes.

What does the "Source" nif replace? or is it just meant to be used as a reference for mods?

6 hours ago, Acro748 said:

- Hand Collision -

Reveal hidden contents

- Arm Collision -

Reveal hidden contents

CBPC.7z 933.55 kB · 65 downloads

I actually think, many collision version  seems cause stablilty issue to load saved data.

When I activate the CBPCollisionConfig.txt, which include mutliple collisions about same nodes. (like your offered 42 test version)

and load the saved scene in outer cell, usually it often cause Infinite loading or black screen . I can still load those data, once load anotther saved file in inner cell

then load the problem data. (it work).

I tried many engine fix setting, and CBPC setting.ini (UseParallelProcessing etc) ,then  most of reason of infinite loading is my Animation counts, I feel,

but Actually low collision version offer more stabillity for my case.. (eg If I only use your offer default configs, I seldom see infinite loading problem

with keep other mods)

2 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

What does the "Source" nif replace? or is it just meant to be used as a reference for mods?

Yes source nifs are reference.  how cordinate collisions (but it only need to be discribed in configs)

so we can check how collisions are located, and can modify postion, radius to ,better fit, for each cahracter body nif (which you generated with your slider preset) 

13 hours ago, Acro748 said:

- Hand Collision -

Hide contents

- Arm Collision -

Reveal hidden contents

CBPC.7z 933.55 kB · 132 downloads

Looking at these I see that you've declared multiple spheres for each breast node..

How are you calculating the sphere size here?  The CBPC instructions have us moving the centre of the collision sphere and radius so it matches (as close as possible) the shape of the breast , with the first part set of numbers being for the 0 weight (femalebody_0.nif), the second set being for the 100 weight (femalebody_1.nif).

In your config the size of the collision spheres is the same for both high and low weight for the new nodes (L/R breast01/2/3) and seem a lot smaller than the breast.  Are you doing L/Rbreast03 as a "nipple" collision sphere rather than the entire breast?

Also would the same CBPC config work for the BHUNP body as well (that one has quite a lot of the CME nodes declared in the CPBC config)?

Thanks again!

11 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I actually think, many collision version  seems cause stablilty issue to load saved data.

When I activate the CBPCollisionConfig.txt, which include mutliple collisions about same nodes. (like your offered 42 test version)

and load the saved scene in outer cell, usually it often cause Infinite loading or black screen . I can still load those data, once load anotther saved file in inner cell

then load the problem data. (it work).

I tried many engine fix setting, and CBPC setting.ini (UseParallelProcessing etc) ,then  most of reason of infinite loading is my Animation counts, I feel,

but Actually low collision version offer more stabillity for my case.. (eg If I only use your offer default configs, I seldom see infinite loading problem

with keep other mods)

Yeah, it seems increasing the count of collision nodes by a large margin, would reduce stability.

But I haven't had any problems with increasing collision spheres yet.

But since it's only a performance driven observation, so i'm going to test what you told me.

4 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Looking at these I see that you've declared multiple spheres for each breast node..

How are you calculating the sphere size here?  The CBPC instructions have us moving the centre of the collision sphere and radius so it matches (as close as possible) the shape of the breast , with the first part set of numbers being for the 0 weight (femalebody_0.nif), the second set being for the 100 weight (femalebody_1.nif).

In your config the size of the collision spheres is the same for both high and low weight for the new nodes (L/R breast01/2/3) and seem a lot smaller than the breast.  Are you doing L/Rbreast03 as a "nipple" collision sphere rather than the entire breast?

Also would the same CBPC config work for the BHUNP body as well (that one has quite a lot of the CME nodes declared in the CPBC config)?

Thanks again!

Breast01 was distributed evenly between the breast back and middle area, Breast02 was the breast all area (nearly), Breast03 was the breast middle and front area.

And making the collision spheres smaller, and they were distributed.

The collision sphere is X,Y,Z,R, so the fourth number should be the size of the sphere.

The reason why weight 0 and 1 are the same is because I use minimum weight lol

You can add B cups to weight 0 setting and D cups to weight 1 setting.

In previous CBPC collisions, I used a one sphere for each of nodes.
And the sphere had been set to match the size and shape of the breasts.

But the problem with this was that the breasts didn't show enough response to the collision, which made it seem like there wasn't a collision.

(It worked well at BBP, but 3BBB no)

Well, I guess there's a lot of guesses.

What was clear was that when tested in many ways, the weak force showed the correct collision, but when applied with a little more intense force, it did not seem to move as much as it wanted.

So the limit of one collision sphere to move seemed to be fixed, and increased the count of spheres to increase move.

Yeah, it'll work with BHUNP.

Because Baka is using my CBPC work, this will be included in the BHUNP update. But I don't know when he'll put it in.

Full SMP seems to be incompatible with Amputation framework. The body broke down and FPS went through the roof when I try the amputation. When I unequipped the SMP-body tho, it worked again so I guess it has something to do with breasts only (as other parts collide normally). Haven't test it on CPBC only option yet.   

35 minutes ago, Nuchnut009 said:

Full SMP seems to be incompatible with Amputation framework. The body broke down and FPS went through the roof when I try the amputation. When I unequipped the SMP-body tho, it worked again so I guess it has something to do with breasts only (as other parts collide normally). Haven't test it on CPBC only option yet.   

Ok problem seems to be SMP itself. Amputation framework somehow break SMP. CBPC-only works fine tho.