8 hours ago, MetalSkinGaming said:

Hey so after a few hours of problemfinding etc. i found out that the mod is causing my game to crash. ive tried the new version aswell. same problem. The only version that works for me is the 3BBB V1.21 from Nexus.

With any other version the game just crashes after about 3 minutes

Im using SkyrimVR with CBPC and the VR version of HDT-SMP

Does the Advanced 1.11 CTD occur?

If no CTD, install 1.12 or later then replace to only the CBPCollisionConfig.txt file to 1.11 version.

If use UseParallelProcessing in CBPCSystem.ini, try change it to 0.

Or if you don't use it, try change it to 1 or 2.

I will upload the fix file after looking at the VR issue a little more.

8 hours ago, A.J. said:

Hello, thank you very much for this CBBE variant. I am trying it right now and I tried to make few conversions, however the result is different than what I was expected and I would like to understand where I'm doing wrong.

This is what I'm doing:

- I load an existing CBBE outfit project (.osp file)

- I go on menu and LOAD REFERENCE - FROM FILE - SE 3BBB.osp

- I go on bones and remove the breast bones, then I copy the weights of the 6 new bones

In game, the result is that the cloth moves in a different way compared to the body, and I don't understand where I'm doing wrong. These clothes are not on the slot 32, I leave it for the naked body (SE 3BBB Body Fantasy in BodySlide)

Even if I used to BS / OS I'm new to Skyrim SE, I just installed it. Maybe I'm just confused by this thing with spells etc.

I know the procedure is not the same of what you wrote, but I had troubles with it so I tried in my way. What am I doing wrong?

Also, second question: is it better to not make conversions now, until you'll finish to update the base body?

If it lower, belly, thigh(Front, rear), and rear calf must be copied too.

And if CBBE LE clothes, you must copy almost all the copies.

And update to Body mesh has been end, so you don't have to postpone it

36 minutes ago, AWHA said:

Thanks! I am still learning to use CK so this is very helpful! So I would have to load SKSE and Racemenu into CK, correct? Sorry I don't know much about scripts.

Nope, You don't need to load it.

But if you want to separate it completely standalone rather than 3BBB, then you can load Racemenu and create a new quest.

But it needs more than the above-mentioned script modification.

11 hours ago, Acro748 said:

First, Racemenu, SKEE, SKSE, CK Tool are needed.

The CK Tool can be get from Bethesda net.

And you need to get a tool to compile a papyrus script.

(Notepad++ with Papyrus script plugin or CK Tool or Papyrus script tools in Nexus)

And you should be able to compile a script.

1.Open RaceMenuMorphs3BBB.psc file. This is a script file used to create a racemenu morph plugin for 3BBB.

Function InitMorphNames()
	morphs     = new String[96]
	morphs[0]  = "Innieoutie"
	morphs[1]  = "Labiapuffyness"

2.Adding the value the count of new slider to 96 of morphs     = new String[96] in Function InitMorphNames().

Ex: If have 20 newly added sliders, then 96+20 => 116

3.Scroll down to the last line at this function.

morphs[95] = "FeetFeminine"
EndFunction

4.Add morphs[96] = "(New Slider Name)" directly above EndFunction.

At this part, the New Slider Name should be the name seen in OS rather than BS.

image.png.633c3df4d503481eddceaaa97fc46e0e.png

Something like this.

morphs[95] = "FeetFeminine"
	morphs[96] = "FeetNewSlider"
EndFunction

If this is the case, one more slider for racemenu morph has been added.

To add one more, add 97 below 96.

Use this way then add all want sliders.

5.So if you added everything, compile it.

If not compiled, check that the source files of the CK tool, SKSE, Racemenu are correct.

Sometimes you may have to move the source file to the correct path (Or need to decompress zip)

Since many folk have experienced it,So try Google search it.

I actually have made and re-compile already,, (so I now confirm my way was right thanks you clear guide it,,)

then One thing I hope you confirm,, do I need to edit racemenu3bbbmoprh.esp ?

eg if I do not overwrite your project file. (include slider set,, etc) but save as different project, (set different folda name to save OS datas)

Do I need to edit 3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp  record?  

Usually after I add  some cutsom slider in OS,, I save as different project, to keep default which you offered slider data and project name.

it seems work, (after edit soruce and compile then overwrite your offered script)  in game without problem, but I feel if I need addtional step..

if  it only need BS generated tri for each out-fit,, script, (which we complied and overwrite)  then serch the tri from mesh.nif,,

load all slider data, and set category,, I may not care..(I hope so)

38 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

I actually have made and re-compile already,, (so I now confirm my way was right thanks you clear guide it,,)

then One thing I hope you confirm,, do I need to edit racemenu3bbbmoprh.esp ?

eg if I do not overwrite your project file. (include slider set,, etc) but save as different project, (set different folda name to save OS datas)

Do I need to edit 3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp  record?  

Usually after I add  some cutsom slider in OS,, I save as different project, to keep default which you offered slider data and project name.

it seems work, (after edit soruce and compile then overwrite your offered script)  in game without problem, but I feel if I need addtional step..

if  it only need BS generated tri for each out-fit,, script, (which we complied and overwrite)  then serch the tri from mesh.nif,,

load all slider data, and set category,, I may not care..(I hope so)

no need to modify the esp.

In case of a build morph is selected in BS and built, SKEE automatically recognizes the tri file with connected nif.

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

no need to modify the esp.

In case of a build morph is selected in BS and built, SKEE automatically recognizes the tri file with connected nif.

Thanks you confirm,, I am relieved.   Hope if you show your creature mod, which you currently using and feel most work well

.. (as for me, I hope to use with CBPC only version,,so not use ABC at current,,but if you recommend it and work with CBPC full well,, I plan to install ABC,

because your offered setting is really reliable for me,,  (I almost stop edit by my self,, because usually your setting work better, ^^;  )

Hello, i have a problem but first tyvm for this amazinmod, great work!

I cannot switch back to cpb only. Every time i load a savegame it fail and cdt. Dont know why or if related to some settings (CBPCollisionConfig.txt?). SMP works perfect. Also new game works ok with cbp only.

Any help is appreciated. Ty

23 minutes ago, LordReedson12 said:

My body vagina is missing its a big whole there like its been cut out and yes the vagina texture files or installed

Preview 1_20_2020 7_46_52 AM.png

this body mod does not work when it first came out the body worked like a champ now all these problems or here and I installed a whole lot of manual mods and tools/utility mods so I know how to install mods correctly plus when I installed it when it first came out I got it right on the first try so I know its not me the mod is missing stuff and doesn't work as intended

40 minutes ago, LordReedson12 said:

this body mod does not work when it first came out the body worked like a champ now all these problems or here and I installed a whole lot of manual mods and tools/utility mods so I know how to install mods correctly plus when I installed it when it first came out I got it right on the first try so I know its not me the mod is missing stuff and doesn't work as intended

Looks like you used a very extreme preset.

Send me the preset file. I'll check if it looks the same.

And you can't come out like that if you used BS normally.

Did you make any modify to the body with the OS?

10 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Does the Advanced 1.11 CTD occur?

If no CTD, install 1.12 or later then replace to only the CBPCollisionConfig.txt file to 1.11 version.

If use UseParallelProcessing in CBPCSystem.ini, try change it to 0.

Or if you don't use it, try change it to 1 or 2.

I will upload the fix file after looking at the VR issue a little more.

The game is also crashing on version 1.11 i think it has something to do with the change made in the Nexus version from 1.21 to 1.22

which is that you have to enable the spells inside of MCM.

In my game it seems like every NPC automatically uses HDT-SMP although they should use cbpc by default.

And if too many NPCs Load in the game will eventually crash due to HDT not being able to handle such a load.

On 11/23/2019 at 1:40 PM, Acro748 said:
DFDFAS.JPG.7ec5d4ab0da9eeaff71ae6330cf5be65.jpg.464c3120bf2f3a6724a036b24e8e2274.jpg

Added new Vagina and Anus

This will separate from the body mesh and support everything about the CBBE texture

What are modeling of the organs for?

Also, what mod do you recommend for creature collision?

Acro thanks new textrues,,? then If you plan up-date, hope you up-date  new patch for ASOS recent versions.

there have been added some new nodes for ASOS creature physics,, then at current user may need to manually added (if they hope to see creature physics)

I suppose after all each user edit, along to ASOS disribed way,, or customize,   for their purpose,

but as standard, I hope you offer your recommend  CBPCMasterConfig file for  3bbb and ASOS user, so we can simply overwrite by your mod .

without additinal editing to start.

(it cause no trouble. for user who have been adjusted CBPC, but new user may not understand what is going on,, I suppose,,)

I cancel this request, because it is beta, and there remain many which need to be adjusted by ASOS 

untill it, offer new configs just make things more complex ^^;

hey,

I  would like to say that  this new  version 1.13 works perfectly with Full SMP option ,  previous versions didn't :)  , thanks for whatever you did to make  it work,

all  I did was install, create new body, ran fnis and everything  works as  intended,  this really is an improvement over original  cbbe smp.

18 hours ago, Radar1 said:
205/5000

Which HDT-SMP to use for 3BA SMP body?
I have installed HDT-SMP, HDT-SMP Full Collision XML - HDT-SMP XML,
Realistic SMP - Realistic SMP 1.01.
What should I use for the best results?

All you need is HDT-SMP.

10 hours ago, CrypticBlight said:

Had Belly Physics been added to SMP? Or is it not possible?

There is an annotation about belly physics in SMP xmls.

It can be used if you enable it, but belly bulge is not going to work.

SMP's makes it difficult to dynamically produce belly bulge because the length of the penis is too short or too long.

7 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

What are modeling of the organs for?

Also, what mod do you recommend for creature collision?

Usually, vagina or anus is use for the interior of the holes shown when they open.

ABC can make very dynamic penis gestures if animation supports ABC, but there are fewer creatures that support than Animal SOS yet.

And impossible the angle control of Penis in SL.

Animal SOS is not linked to penis animation, so difficult make the intended penis gesture from animation modders, but possible the angle control of Penis in SL.

And there are more creatures that support than ABC.

So I'm supporting for both.

7 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Acro thanks new textrues,,? then If you plan up-date, hope you up-date  new patch for ASOS recent versions.

there have been added some new nodes for ASOS creature physics,, then at current user may need to manually added (if they hope to see creature physics)

I suppose after all each user edit, along to ASOS disribed way,, or customize,   for their purpose,

but as standard, I hope you offer your recommend  CBPCMasterConfig file for  3bbb and ASOS user, so we can simply overwrite by your mod .

without additinal editing to start.

(it cause no trouble. for user who have been adjusted CBPC, but new user may not understand what is going on,, I suppose,,)

I cancel this request, because it is beta, and there remain many which need to be adjusted by ASOS 

untill it, offer new configs just make things more complex ^^;

Thanks for info.

So first of all I wanted to say thank you for this amazing mod, I've been Looking for something like this and it works almost entirely perfect, but there's one Little Thing that I can't figure out, how do I get belly bulging to work? I tried to use it with animal SOS but it doesn't seem to have an effect. Do I Need an additional mod for that or does it only work for Human SOS?

57 minutes ago, xxxLutzlisbelt said:

So first of all I wanted to say thank you for this amazing mod, I've been Looking for something like this and it works almost entirely perfect, but there's one Little Thing that I can't figure out, how do I get belly bulging to work? I tried to use it with animal SOS but it doesn't seem to have an effect. Do I Need an additional mod for that or does it only work for Human SOS?

What creature doesn't work?

In most cases, it should be can belly bulge.

If belly bulge is too weak

CBPCollisionConfig.txt

Open this file in the path of SKSE\Plugins in This mod.

And BellyBulgeMax = 10.0 change this to 20.0 or higher

29 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

What creature doesn't work?

In most cases, it should be can belly bulge.

If belly bulge is too weak

CBPCollisionConfig.txt

Open this file in the path of SKSE\Plugins in This mod.

And BellyBulgeMax = 10.0 change this to 20.0 or higher

you need patch in mod if you don't use english version , i have the same problem before

the blug is strong with 20 , i use abc and all animal work now

5 hours ago, Acro748 said:

If you have CTD, try it.
Main file is required.
Overwrite the main file with this file.
Mostly patch files for VR users, but non-VR users can also be used.

If it is effect in solving CTD, it will be merge into a main version.

Thx that seems to have fixed my issue.

Although the Vagina only works if i have CBP on

Still getting ridiculously huge belly Bulges with the latest version and 1.34 ABC.  what is the best way to edit the CBPC config files? I tried setting tuning to 1 in the master file and then playing with the max belly bulge, bulge location, and Multipliers in the frost spiders collision file while activating scenes in game, but it had zero effect, even setting Max Bulge to zero in that file.