11 hours ago, zarantha said:

I realized after seeing your post earlier that this was my problem with khajiit and orcs too. I had forgotten I had these installed. Thanks for the reminder!

I couldn't figure out how the morphs to the skeleton were done so I could make the same changes to the xp32 skeleton. Since I got the extreme version for the male orcs and I don't care if the females are as beefy, I just copied the xp32 female skeleton in and renamed it to match the one for the mod. The same could be done for the male skeleton too. The only difference will be the NPCs will have the height from the mod, but the shoulder width and any other changes to make them larger will be back to default. Didn't see any infinity breast stretching on a brief test.

Rename this file, or move it to some place safe:

\Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets Female\Body by Race\skeleton_femaleOrc.nif

Copy this file and paste it to the path above:

\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif

Rename skeleton_female.nif to skeleton_femaleOrc.nif

Should do until the mod gets an update so the skeletons have parity with xp32. Right now it's over a year old and probably somewhere around 4.51 at most. The bones could be added, but there were a lot of other changes too.

If you just want to add the breast bones so you keep the other changes, you have to dig pretty far down. Since I am pretty sure this skeleton version is older than the 4.61 required, I don't know if there will be other problems with it.

Reveal hidden contents

skeleton_breasts.thumb.PNG.3f7d0e1d36f33fdd0bcd3a3f30983465.PNG

Seems some people on the  nexus are in the same boat. 

I tend to stick to female Orc toons, and Race Menu can bulk her out... Appreciate the help very much, likely just going to go ahead and swap the skeleton.

Keep the males beefy... and my PC can be beefy too. :P

Spoiler

489830_20200206002546_1.png.d057468ae972cf38f0bd1950f58109f7.png

489830_20200206002450_1.png.b8a59474f7c444a8909af33948f7866b.png

I'm having some trouble converting outfits from CBBE SE to 3BBB. I'm following your directions exactly, but every time the clothing parts on the breast are floating high up in the air for some reason.  I've tried updating XPMSSE and running FNIS but that hasn't worked. I am running Skyrim 1.5.80, not 97, so does my HDT SMP being last version have anything to do with it? Everything looks perfect in the Bodyslide preview window.

Hi all thx for that good mod can you help i cant manage vagina and breast to work at same time ...

In load order if i put CBBE 3BBB Advanced below Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer CBBE 1.54 vagina work bur not breast and if i put above Breast work but pussy dont ...

Hey y'all, ran into a peculiar issue.

Ive had this work perfectly fine before, thought the breasts jiggled too much so I edited the config, afterwards the breasts do not bounce, but the belly and butt continue to work fine. Rebuilding the body as the standard CBBE body, the breasts will continue to work, and I have tried reinstalling 3BBB, CBPC, and rebuilding the Body as 3BBB but so far I can't figure out what the issue is.

Yes me too it was working breast & vagina well I did change something ... and now i get no way  to get them working at the same time => in load order if i put CBBE 3BBB Advanced below Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer CBBE vagina work bur not breast and if i put above Breast work but pussy dont ... I reinstalled caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer and CBBE 3BBB Advanced  and even  CBPC  Physics and XPMSSE and tried differents load order and each time start a brand new game for nothing i get no way  to get breast and vagina working at the same time .... Please if you have a idea before I throws  my PC

through the windows :)
19 hours ago, Saberguy said:

Hi, I've been trying to convert some armors to 3BBB but i keep getting this bug. Anyone know whats it about or how to fix it?

ScreenShot1.png

Have you ever seen a bone-weight error when saving the clothes?

The invisible mesh appears to have stretched due to bone-weight error.

19 hours ago, puffballsunited45 said:

Ive had this work perfectly fine before, thought the breasts jiggled too much so I edited the config, afterwards the breasts do not bounce, but the belly and butt continue to work fine. Rebuilding the body as the standard CBBE body, the breasts will continue to work, and I have tried reinstalling 3BBB, CBPC, and rebuilding the Body as 3BBB but so far I can't figure out what the issue is.

Make sure CBPCMasterConfig.txt file is not overwritten by other mods

4 hours ago, hyperion66 said:

Hide contents

489830_20200206002546_1.png.d057468ae972cf38f0bd1950f58109f7.png

489830_20200206002450_1.png.b8a59474f7c444a8909af33948f7866b.png

I'm having some trouble converting outfits from CBBE SE to 3BBB. I'm following your directions exactly, but every time the clothing parts on the breast are floating high up in the air for some reason.  I've tried updating XPMSSE and running FNIS but that hasn't worked. I am running Skyrim 1.5.80, not 97, so does my HDT SMP being last version have anything to do with it? Everything looks perfect in the Bodyslide preview window.

There seems to be a problem when copying bone-weight.

Please try again.

3 hours ago, madcyb said:

Hi all thx for that good mod can you help i cant manage vagina and breast to work at same time ...

In load order if i put CBBE 3BBB Advanced below Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer CBBE 1.54 vagina work bur not breast and if i put above Breast work but pussy dont ...

Yes me too it was working brest & vagina well I did change something ... and now i get no way  to get them working at the same time => in load order if i put CBBE 3BBB Advanced below Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer CBBE vagina work bur not breast and if i put above Breast work but pussy dont ... I reinstalled caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer and CBBE 3BBB Advanced  and even  CBPC  Physics and XPMSSE trisd differents load order and each time stat a brand new game for nothing i get no way  to get breast and vagina working at the same time .... Please if you have a idea before I throws  my PC

through the windows :)

Did you build it as a bodyslide?

7 minutes ago, madcyb said:

Yes Idid build it in body slide many times and i have to say that only with clothes on breast and vagina works together and when naked breast stop working

Do not allow other mods to overwrite CBBE 3BBB.

20 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Have you ever seen a bone-weight error when saving the clothes?

The invisible mesh appears to have stretched due to bone-weight error.

Make sure CBPCMasterConfig.txt file is not overwritten by other mods

There seems to be a problem when copying bone-weight.

Please try again.

Did you build it as a bodyslide?

Hi, Yes i did see a bone weigh error "Unweighted Verices" Do you know how to fix this error? I'm a total beginner in this so I don't know how.

27 minutes ago, Saberguy said:

Hi, Yes i did see a bone weigh error "Unweighted Verices" Do you know how to fix this error? I'm a total beginner in this so I don't know how.

1.In mesh tap, Select all clothes and right-click and click Mask Weighted Vertices. 

2.Then, make a copy bone weights.

3.Set Search Radius to 9~12 and click ok.

If this does not solve the problem and you cannot see the unmasked area after num 1, right click and delete vertices.

15 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

1.In mesh tap, Select all clothes and right-click and click Mask Weighted Vertices. 

2.Then, make a copy bone weights.

3.Set Search Radius to 9~12 and click ok.

If this does not solve the problem and you cannot see the unmasked area after num 1, right click and delete vertices.

Hi, Yes, that worked. thank you so much!

welp I dont find how to fix the crashing. when i touch with the occulus controller the breast someimes it crash my game any help?

my install:

without NMM

skse 2.0.10

engine fixer 4.12

with NMM:

SKYUI VR beta4

FNIS VR XXL 7.5.1 (arms fix , admin mode)

BODY SLIDER 4.9.1

RACEMENU 4.12

CBBE SE 1.5.4 (curvy)

XP32 MAXI... 4.71 (nop schlongs, no extra animation)

CBPC 1.3.5(vr, curvy)

3bbb advance 1.13(d cup, only cpbp)

(again run fnsi and bodyslide 3bbb)

sometimes is instant mostly crash when both controlles touch

any suggestions? help:o

8 hours ago, juanedgardo800 said:

welp I dont find how to fix the crashing. when i touch with the occulus controller the breast someimes it crash my game any help?

my install:

without NMM

skse 2.0.10

engine fixer 4.12

with NMM:

SKYUI VR beta4

BODY SLIDER 4.9.1

RACEMENU 4.12

CBBE SE 1.5.4 (curvy)

CBPC 1.3.5(vr, curvy)

sometimes is instant mostly crash when both controlles touch

any suggestions? help:o

Get and install CBBE 3BBB vr ctd fix patch.

No physics for anything, boobs don't bounce and vagina doesn't react to anything piercing it. Installing all of this just made physics in all forms completely disappear. I had cbpc and most of all that installed already. I went into body slide and there are 3bbb amazing body smp on object player, a cup, b cup, c cup, and d cup. I don't know which one to build or which one I should even do. I don't use a female character so im just trying to get this to work on npc's. Think im gonna disable this and use cbbe special until I can find out how to make this work.

8 hours ago, TurtleMan141 said:

No physics for anything, boobs don't bounce and vagina doesn't react to anything piercing it. Installing all of this just made physics in all forms completely disappear. I had cbpc and most of all that installed already. I went into body slide and there are 3bbb amazing body smp on object player, a cup, b cup, c cup, and d cup. I don't know which one to build or which one I should even do. I don't use a female character so im just trying to get this to work on npc's. Think im gonna disable this and use cbbe special until I can find out how to make this work.

try my mod list just se version no vr , run fnsi in admin mode maybe? fix arms, also check if you realy need hdt or just only cbpc

without NMM

skse 2.0.10

engine fixer 4.12

with NMM:

SKYUI VR beta4

BODY SLIDER 4.9.1

RACEMENU 4.12

CBBE SE 1.5.4 (curvy)

CBPC 1.3.5(vr, curvy)

6 hours ago, juanedgardo800 said:

nice work tks man:D

just one question

when cbpc ask for body type or 3bbb ask for cup sidez both its just conf numbers nothing change in the bodyslider or the meshe of the body itself?

It's just a preset for boobs physics and it doesn't affect body mesh.

8 hours ago, TurtleMan141 said:

You don't build the NPC ones. You build "3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object Player", then you build "SE 3BBB Body Amazing" with your preset.

Additional CBPC Performance Improvement Test

CBBE 3BBB Advanced CBPC Performance patch.7z

I have made some further improvements since received feedback on the FPS before.

I already got almost 60 FPS in my environment, so I couldn't measure how much it improved.

But other said that when tested it, the 10 FPS drop was fixed when a lot of people are gathered.

So try test it.

Probably the last CBPC related update before CBPC v1.4 comes out.

Because info on CBPC is scarce, I continue to create patches for CBPC Configs.

Honesty speaking, CBP is some CBP related config info (Related to body physics, but that's all. no one ever thought about shaking a weapon or something.) exists, but CBPC is almost no CBPC related config info exists other than Shizof's PDF guide.

At least fortunately, I could get some info from ASOS's CBPC configs, but that's all.

Most folks only used the basic settings of CBP/C before, so seems to be not many folks have used them in a variety of ways. so I'm trying many things.

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

Additional CBPC Performance Improvement Test

CBBE 3BBB Advanced CBPC Performance patch.7z 1.77 MB · 2 downloads

I have made some further improvements since received feedback on the FPS before.

I already got almost 60 FPS in my environment, so I couldn't measure how much it improved.

But other said that when tested it, the 10 FPS drop was fixed when a lot of people are gathered.

So try test it.

Probably the last CBPC related update before CBPC v1.4 comes out.

At least fortunately, I could get some info from ASOS's CBPC configs, but that's all.

Most folks only used the basic settings of CBP/C before, so seems to be not many folks have used them in a variety of ways. so I'm trying many things.

I really thanks all your effort .

Actually  Animal SOS and your config have been best to learn CBPC setting.    (I still not so clear about parent nodes setting (like lag nodes)

but could assume how it work when check 3bbb and ASOS offer configs..  

I suppose new CBPC v2 drastically change about cloth and mesh collider, then looking forward it.