2 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Thing is, I really like the physics on the naked body. I just don't like the physics when applied to armor. Also SMP doesn't have belly physics nor an anus which 3BBB does. 

Not too worried about framedrops at the moment. I am at around 45fps (albeit unusually low for me, considering I get 100+ in RDR2 144p, 144+ in Fallout 4 modded). 

Because armors hasn't been converted to 3BBB yet.

I'm currently converting BD Armor UUNP version to 3BBB.

Originally, we were going to do it with 2 people, but now I'm doing it by myself, so it takes a lot of time.

But that's almost over, so it's probably within two weeks considering the test time.

Both 3BF and 3BA are thinking of supporting.

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

Because armors hasn't been converted to 3BBB yet.

I'm currently converting BD Armor UUNP version to 3BBB.

Originally, we were going to do it with 2 people, but now I'm doing it by myself, so it takes a lot of time.

But that's almost over, so it's probably within two weeks considering the test time.

Both 3BF and 3BA are thinking of supporting.

I just need help trying to get SMP and 3BBB to work together. I cannot figure out why my armor is using CBPC physics, while my body can swap freely between SMP and CBPC. Goal is to have body=3BBB, armor=SMP

2 hours ago, Nohrin said:

I just need help trying to get SMP and 3BBB to work together. I cannot figure out why my armor is using CBPC physics, while my body can swap freely between SMP and CBPC. Goal is to have body=3BBB, armor=SMP

The reason is very simple.

Because SMP mode does not support BBP.

That's allows SMP mode only for 3BBB.

Most SSE armor is BBP unless converted to CBBE SMP or CBBE 3BBB.

I can enable SMP for BBP of that armors from SMP mode of this mod.

However, using BBP is very difficult to do the same movement as 3BBB.

Because the bones used varies greatly.

so It would be better to convert to 3BBB.

The difference between BBP and TBBP and 3BBB :

BBP :  It's only 1 breast bone. so it can only support movements of boobs full area.

- it's possible just simple movement.

TBBP : It's 2 breast bone. so it can both support movements of boobs full area and boobs main area. 

- it's possible more detail of movement and gravity.

3BBB :  It's 3 breast bone. so it can all three support movements of boobs back area and boobs middle area and boobs front area(or nipple).

- it's possible the boobs wave movement. It looks a more soft on the boobs.

SMP and CBPC are just physics engine differences.

The textures for Argonians have large highly visible seams. Moreover, I would like to have nipples and areolas for my Argonians and Khajiit.

So taking all of that into consideration, I was wondering if there is any body retexture mod out there which features nipples and areolas for Argonians and/or Khajiit, but which also is fully compatible with this body mod.

1 hour ago, Coalstorm said:

The textures for Argonians have large highly visible seams. Moreover, I would like to have nipples and areolas for my Argonians and Khajiit.

So taking all of that into consideration, I was wondering if there is any body retexture mod out there which features nipples and areolas for Argonians and/or Khajiit, but which also is fully compatible with this body mod.

If there was a seam, it would probably be a UNP texture or a texture about vanilla.

Find textures that support CBBE.

31 minutes ago, bloodforce45 said:

Hey, very great Mod but i have a Problem with the Breast ... when i jump fly the breast on the roof ... have anyone a idea ? sry for my bad english ?

B207ADE9-389A-4EAE-BD82-C62313066134.GIF

See Q1 of the FAQ in description.

14 minutes ago, Alkemy said:

How do I get the Vagina collisions with SOS and Baka-ABC to work?

Support both CBPC and SMP

However, due to SMP's feature, some creatures may not have collisions

5 hours ago, Acro748 said:

If there was a seam, it would probably be a UNP texture or a texture about vanilla.

Find textures that support CBBE.

See Q1 of the FAQ in description.

Support both CBPC and SMP

However, due to SMP's feature, some creatures may not have collisions

I actually was wondering how I can get collisions to work at all with the vagina on this body, even default males penises dont work with the vagina and I have the SOS SMP files installed.

edit: I have CBPC and SMP installed and schlongs of skyrim collisions dont work against the vagina. however the breasts and butt physics do.

So, I was using the Nexus version of this before, and I managed to figure out how to swap out the reference on a normal CBBE armor to 3BBB, but now when I try the same method as before I have the problem of it not adding the Vagina and Anus meshes, and I can't figure out how to add those back.

Can anyone walk me through the steps for converting CBBE armor to 3BBB Advanced in Outfit Studio?

Hi, I decided to give this a try and so far I like that there is now a hotkey option instead of the spell option. One question though, it seems my player is trying to titty slap her self, it seems the breast bounce up and down too much any way to fix this. Basically when I sneak and get back up is when it happens and it's not like the motion on the gif you have on the page.

1 hour ago, lance_20 said:

Hi, I decided to give this a try and so far I like that there is now a hotkey option instead of the spell option. One question though, it seems my player is trying to titty slap her self, it seems the breast bounce up and down too much any way to fix this. Basically when I sneak and get back up is when it happens and it's not like the motion on the gif you have on the page.

Try these config files and see if they help, they fixed  my problem of elastic-titties hitting my character in the face. It comes with a bodyslide preset but you can just delete it or ignore it.

9 hours ago, Alkemy said:

I actually was wondering how I can get collisions to work at all with the vagina on this body, even default males penises dont work with the vagina and I have the SOS SMP files installed.

edit: I have CBPC and SMP installed and schlongs of skyrim collisions dont work against the vagina. however the breasts and butt physics do.

Do not use the SMP patch on the SOS page.

It uses collision mesh, but it doesn't actually exist.

6 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

So, I was using the Nexus version of this before, and I managed to figure out how to swap out the reference on a normal CBBE armor to 3BBB, but now when I try the same method as before I have the problem of it not adding the Vagina and Anus meshes, and I can't figure out how to add those back.

Can anyone walk me through the steps for converting CBBE armor to 3BBB Advanced in Outfit Studio?

If it doesn't work as Q7 in the FAQ, try this :

Based on Outfit Studio 4.9.1

1. Open the Clothes in Outfit Studio.

2. In the "Meshes" tab, Rename "CBBE" body to other name (free), then delete that body.
3. Click the Add project, then load the SE 3BBB Amazing.osp file.

4. In the "Bones" tab Delete the following if they appear:
          NPC L Breast
          NPC R Breast
          NPC L Breast01
          NPC R Breast01

but DO NOT DELETE:
          L Breast01
          L Breast02
          L Breast03
          R Breast01
          R Breast02
          R Breast03

**When deleting Bones, select "From Project".

5. In Meshes Tab, Select all clothing options, but do not select "3BBB" and "3BBB_Anus" and "3BBB_Vagina". In the "Shape" menu, select the option "Copy Bone Weights".

6. Make sure that outfit has clipping in the Vagina part. If clipping it, click the outfits in meshes tap, and click  image.png.6fdbbfa5ee986660a0b1a6e750922922.png icon, and then remove clipping.

7. While still in the Meshes Tab, select all clothing options again. Then deselect all sliders and then select "Labiapuffyness", "CBPC" sliders. Then CTRL + C and OK click.

**In case of outfit where the Vagina mesh is not visible, you can delete the Vagina and Anus mesh**
8. Save Project or Save Project as...

Hi Acro, I managed to get the SMP body to work properly with the SOS but with the strapon I do not succeed at all, it has no collision.
Plus, many times the nipples of the partner when using SMP are rubbed up and another time they run in all parts, but only of the partner.

Since ABC already has collisions, what does the CBBE 3BBB Advanced ABC patch do? I checked the difference and it seems ABC handles all the collision configuration in "CBPCollisionConfig_AnimalTrue.txt" while this mod's ABC patch makes that file blank and instead defines the collisions in individual files for each creature race.

Why is that though? What's the difference?

I ask since I'm trying to understand what the difference would be in collision between using ABC + CBBE 3BBB vs. ABC + CBBE 3BBB Advanced (with ABC patch).

And whether I can let ABC be the conflict winner with CBBE 3BBB on the CBPC config files.

How it happened: So I had everything working perfectly, but then something happened to my install in the process of modding. Im using MO2 but it still got corrupted somehow (would crash on save game load). I was trying to get the Monli mod to work with my textures. I restored it from an original backup reapplied any manual mods (SKSE, USSEP, DLL loader, etc)

The problem: Vagina/Belly physics not working correctly. Schlongs dont align anymore (shlongs phase through body and dont accurately go to vagina, vagina and belly are stuttery (not a smooth animation). I cant tell for sure if they are working on NPC's, they look a little better

IMG: Not alligned

Vid1: Stuttery belly

Vid2: No vagina physics

Vid3: Walking belly physics stutter

Edit: It may be something with alignment. Afeter I alt tabbed

What I've tried: Reinstalling creature framework, FNIS Creature addon, CBBE/Se7enBase, CBPC, SOS/ASOS, 3BBB. Created 3BBB on Se7enBase. Reset many mods in the MCM

What works: Normal walking physics works fine. Animations play, my old save even works.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.01.25 - 19.50.35.31.png

Question about converting armors/clothing to 3BBB. I think I successfully converted Aradia Secretary mod but only because it don't have many pieces to the armor besides the body (includes bra, thong, and sleeves), the boots won't need conversion per the instructions, but what about armor mods, and clothing mods that have pieces for instance bra.osp, bottom.osp, and top.osp files? do we do one by one? 

Edit: So it seems Aradia Secretary Boots loads a reference body as well, so when I went in game to try out my conversion the thong part had the belly movement but not the belly itself I'm guessing due to the reference body loaded with the boots. Also the stockings didn't have the calf movement. Any tips on converting this part? Note: Aradia Boots loads both high heels and stockings together with a reference body.

15 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

Thank You! I assume that if I want to make parts that don't have reference shapes work with the new bones, I need to import the reference, copy the bone weights, then delete the reference?

References that do not have an existing 3BB should be deleted, but references inserted as add project need not be deleted.

15 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Since ABC already has collisions, what does the CBBE 3BBB Advanced ABC patch do? I checked the difference and it seems ABC handles all the collision configuration in "CBPCollisionConfig_AnimalTrue.txt" while this mod's ABC patch makes that file blank and instead defines the collisions in individual files for each creature race.

Why is that though? What's the difference?

I ask since I'm trying to understand what the difference would be in collision between using ABC + CBBE 3BBB vs. ABC + CBBE 3BBB Advanced (with ABC patch).

And whether I can let ABC be the conflict winner with CBBE 3BBB on the CBPC config files.

ABC now uses the setup of v1.2 of CBPC and may not be compatible with v1.3 or higher.

So 3BBB must win.

11 hours ago, andrewghammer@gmail.com said:

How it happened: So I had everything working perfectly, but then something happened to my install in the process of modding. Im using MO2 but it still got corrupted somehow (would crash on save game load). I was trying to get the Monli mod to work with my textures. I restored it from an original backup reapplied any manual mods (SKSE, USSEP, DLL loader, etc)

The problem: Vagina/Belly physics not working correctly. Schlongs dont align anymore (shlongs phase through body and dont accurately go to vagina, vagina and belly are stuttery (not a smooth animation). I cant tell for sure if they are working on NPC's, they look a little better

IMG: Not alligned

Vid1: Stuttery belly

Vid2: No vagina physics

Vid3: Walking belly physics stutter

Edit: It may be something with alignment. Afeter I alt tabbed

What I've tried: Reinstalling creature framework, FNIS Creature addon, CBBE/Se7enBase, CBPC, SOS/ASOS, 3BBB. Created 3BBB on Se7enBase. Reset many mods in the MCM

What works: Normal walking physics works fine. Animations play, my old save even works.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.01.25 - 19.50.35.31.png

IMG : It need you to adjust position directly in SL

V1 : Open the CBPCSystem.ini file in CBPC mod and modify the SkipFramesPelvis = 1 to SkipFramesPelvis = 0. 

V2 : It may not happen open if you are using SMP on your body.

V3 : See the TIP of description of this mod.

9 hours ago, lance_20 said:

Question about converting armors/clothing to 3BBB. I think I successfully converted Aradia Secretary mod but only because it don't have many pieces to the armor besides the body (includes bra, thong, and sleeves), the boots won't need conversion per the instructions, but what about armor mods, and clothing mods that have pieces for instance bra.osp, bottom.osp, and top.osp files? do we do one by one? 

Edit: So it seems Aradia Secretary Boots loads a reference body as well, so when I went in game to try out my conversion the thong part had the belly movement but not the belly itself I'm guessing due to the reference body loaded with the boots. Also the stockings didn't have the calf movement. Any tips on converting this part? Note: Aradia Boots loads both high heels and stockings together with a reference body.

All other than arm equipment that do not cover the shoulders, or shoes that do not cover the calves, should be done one by one.

And for equipment that does not use 32 slot, it is recommended to delete all 3BBB, 3BBB_Vagina, and 3BBB_Anus.