Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you have a debt you cannot complete quest Materials: when you return materials Elvira says: put materials on desk and dialogue end. First i assume it's SE incompatibility  but then i found condition where are forbidden return shipment if you have debt. When i change this condition i can complete quest successfully, end quest and decrease a debt.

Is that work as you want? You cannot complete quest if you have debt? Only chance to complete this quest is drop materials on floor and add more debt.

I guess you refer to comparing Debt_var to 0 in DDP_SQ_Job_ReturnMatT1? There is another one; DDP_SQ_Job_ReturnMatDT0 which should run with debt, both are in same dialog branch at least... I guess the DDP_SQ_Job_ReturnMatT0 is missing a dialog that links to the DT0? But then the condition to "if debt > 0" should already be compared in the T0 dialogs so that it can separate to the debt one. I don't know, never done any Skyrim quest myself.

Did you try the more hidden content?

Spoiler

1) When you try to enter Elvira's room 3 times.

2) Talk to guard on the store desk when Elvira is sleeping.

1) I forgot what happened now, but i remember there could be more if player insists. Maybe a cage scenario?

2) On first time i had something odd happen at fireplace, maybe it CTD'd. Worked on second try (so likely not this mod's fault).

15 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

About 1) not try but second accidentally try)

Also first time in second i got CTD but - then i run LE version without Cathedral assets optimizer and also sometimes my Skyrim CTD on waiting or tp - i assume  i damage it by install, uninstall some mods.

15 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

DDP_SQ_Job_ReturnMatT0

I'm not strong in dialog branch in Skyrim because not found it. Later home will check it and try to figure out why it's not work.

Edited: I use for that xEdit because i don't trust to CK.

Or maybe one should set DT0 priority very high so that even if the earlier dialogs don't check condition, the DT0 does and would then override them if player has debt. Will try maybe. And i don't use CK either but TES5Edit.

This way.. in theory:

returnmat.png.697e207e669d4859bff0383343cd72dd.png

Edit: No, still not this simple. The material is not placed on counter so quest doesn't finish.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

No, still not this simple.

I found the error. I test both with debt and without debt - work both.

In dialogue forgot add 3rth response for debt when it more than zero:

Clipboard.jpg.e92aed929129f914b24bf743c896ca8f.jpg

Red 1. - is original response when debt is zero and it works because are there in original mod.

Red 2. - add me Your found response when debt is bigger than zero.

Note: it need do for all 3 dialogue because there is different when you wear armbinder and (or) gag. See red oval.

Thanks for help and i hope it will be use for mod author.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

if i should be adding the links though

I'm specialize more in FO4 dialog edit in xedit but there in Skyrim this is the same - if one dialog have different conditions it uses dialog with mach condition. If two conditions is correct not sure what is choose: randomly or first in list.

I found another ... (maybe bug?) (or work as author planned)

If Elvira not likes you (failed many works), She punish you by put on harder items when you go to new work. 

If you choose Materials quest and accidentally got on armbinder and (or) gag after successfully completed work she decide not take off armbinder and (or) gag.  You need complete enough good works to ride armbider now. 

Edited: to increase Elvira's mood you need pay out all debt!!! that means if debt is high you stuck into armbinder for long time with only one quest - Materials.

Sounds good? Yes! Yes! Yes! But... If you want do smiting work you must work with tied arms what is impossible. You can only wait 6 hours and fail a work. Also maid start with tied arms. Not tested if you can chop wood or get water with tied arms but clean a dirt work.

For modders:

Spoiler

If this is bug in uniform==2 condition (when Elvira is mad on you) is forgot put in armbinder and gag removing check. It's work only if uniform==1 (what is when Elvira likes you)

That means you need do only Material delivery work while Elvira starts likes you.

Note. When you are in max debt and wear a catsuit, maid work starts with maid costume (somehow costume is removed) but smith work start without hobble dress in catsuit - somehow dress not equipped.

• 2 weeks later...

are there more secret event other than the one mention

On 9/6/2020 at 11:08 PM, Zaflis said:

I guess you refer to comparing Debt_var to 0 in DDP_SQ_Job_ReturnMatT1? There is another one; DDP_SQ_Job_ReturnMatDT0 which should run with debt, both are in same dialog branch at least... I guess the DDP_SQ_Job_ReturnMatT0 is missing a dialog that links to the DT0? But then the condition to "if debt > 0" should already be compared in the T0 dialogs so that it can separate to the debt one. I don't know, never done any Skyrim quest myself.

Hide contents

1) When you try to enter Elvira's room 3 times.

2) Talk to guard on the store desk when Elvira is sleeping.

1) I forgot what happened now, but i remember there could be more if player insists. Maybe a cage scenario?

2) On first time i had something odd happen at fireplace, maybe it CTD'd. Worked on second try (so likely not this mod's fault).

So the my issue is when returning to Elvira after Alina (who is supposed to wait me somewhere but she is never there I suppose) I got stuck at place where radiant encounter spawns by Elvira's shop. Stuck, I mean, no further movement happens.

Thank you for the mod!

Ok It is ok now. Just moved Alina via console.

Also load menu is greyed 

When doing the quest where you become a maid for Elvira and doing the task of chopping wood I found the pile to place wood in was still marked in what I would guess was the old shop. The pile in the shop you enter through the main door is not interactive. the only way I was able to deliver the wood was to TCL to the old shop after enter and placing the wood in that pile.

Idea for the promotion...

easy

1-2 days

Rubbersuit,belt,bra collar,boots and gloves...payment max 50

medium

3-5 days

ponyoutfit payment 200

hard

6-8 days

work in jorrvaskr...cleaning,serving food/drinks,entertain (dance), whipping and errand in different outfits (pony,Straitjacket-Legbinder,Chains,maid...or collar onlyfor dance)

sexslave in the night (yoke and anklechains)

payment: nothing,this is a punishment!

quick question

when she take my items away during smithing job where does she store it?

after my smithing job i think it glitched a bit and im left with an empty inventory..........

P.S. please also put the maid outfit on sell, i would love to buy that. (but consider replacing glove mesh first? glove is way too short and the gap between glove and clothes is very obvious)

10 hours ago, Pheanial said:

@ahboojiga123 I've had that issue. Mainly with mod items, but as far as I know, she doesn't store them anywhere. Only thing I can suggest is reloading an older save and trying again. I also haven't done the smithing job since the latest update, so things may be different now.

actually..i read the update note about making sure item gets returned after maid job

so i re-loaded the save with items gone, and try doing the maid job

after completing the maid job she actually gave me all my items back lol

26 minutes ago, Lekefeno said:

What are the events? and how do u trigger those events ?

Spoiler

If i remember correct - first event - 3 times in row enter in private room and be taken out by guard.

Second - in night when Elvira sleep talk with guard, what takes her place.

Had an issue with the quest Elvira's Whiterun Partnership.

When I made my way back to Alina, and talked to her downstairs, I got stuck half way up the stairs.  But if I used console to mover her upstairs I was able to do the quest.

Couple of mod warnings/advice.  I don't think it breaks the quest, just makes it harder.

#1  If you use Deviously Enslaved, check your settings, or disable mod during quest.  I got enslaved when I forgot to change MCM.  Ooops.

#2  If you use Slaverun, I would recommend doing quest before getting enslaved by slaverun quest or do while a slaver or free woman.  

#3  I would suggest setting your arousal in Sexlab Aroused MCM puppet master tab to have is arousal blocked checked.  This will advance the quest more smoothly.

Also looking forward to next quest and more punishments from Elvira.

Suggestion for next update.

How about you have a simple slavery outcome where you are an indentured servant to Elvira?  

You can start out as being in debt and locked in her devices until the debt is paid off.  I don't think it would affect the main quests at all.

Only thing is you may need to set up a MCM menu slider option to set the amount of debt you have to repay.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

is there a plan to make this mod accessible for Skyrim SE?

Not currently, I'm waiting for DD5 to be released then I'll update the mod with some bugfixes and changes relating to DD5. Some people mentioned it works on SE without much problems out of the box.

13 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Ok i will try it out and give you a followup

Mod works on SE without any convert only some meshes is damaged. Just run through cathedral assets optimizer and all okay.

UPD: only custom made outfits work without sliders like maid costume.

im having problems with the quest for jarl after i return to the shop after being defiant elvira walks into her bedroom while the player character just stands on the rug infront of the desk

after 5 mins realtime of nothing happening i used tcl to look into elviras room she was stood behind her bed with a spell armed and i cant finnish the quest off now since when i regained controls after exiting game ad reloading i try to run into the room but her spell hits the door and she walks out of the room

i wanted to try defiant out to see what happens but got that >.<