Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

Before even converting this mod, the 0.1.1 esp from the downloads has these errors shown in xEdit 4.0.3.

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [08] DeviouslyPink.esp
[00:00] DDP_WeaponCane "Punishment Cane" [WEAP:08025D27]
[00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
[00:00] DDP_WeaponCropSmall "Small Crop" [WEAP:08025D26]
[00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
[00:00] DDP_Task_Smithing "Elvira's Blacksmith" [QUST:08052FB3]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [08026D57] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 1250, Errors found: 3, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Converting the mod to SE, CK seems to fix the first two errors, leaving the third error still occuring. Looking over the issues people have been having, while the Cane and Crop errors shouldn't be much of an issue, the invalid FormID error for a VMAD entry probably will cause issues.

FYI, "08" is the formids for the DeviouslyPink.esp plugin in my list, so it's pointing to a missing FormID that seemed to have previously been inside its own plugin at some point, but was removed. The author might want to check this. It's for the ContainerCellar_CompleteItems property.

4 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Before even converting this mod, the 0.1.1 esp from the downloads has these errors shown in xEdit 4.0.3.

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [08] DeviouslyPink.esp
[00:00] DDP_WeaponCane "Punishment Cane" [WEAP:08025D27]
[00:00] DDP_WeaponCropSmall "Small Crop" [WEAP:08025D26]
[00:00] DDP_Task_Smithing "Elvira's Blacksmith" [QUST:08052FB3]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [08026D57] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 1250, Errors found: 3, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Converting the mod to SE, CK seems to fix the first two errors, leaving the third error still occuring. Looking over the issues people have been having, while the Cane and Crop errors shouldn't be much of an issue, the invalid FormID error for a VMAD entry probably will cause issues.

FYI, "08" is the formids for the DeviouslyPink.esp plugin in my list, so it's pointing to a missing FormID that seemed to have previously been inside its own plugin at some point, but was removed. The author might want to check this. It's for the ContainerCellar_CompleteItems property.

I think I have the VMAD thing covered in the current build. By removing the script and adding it again. Can you check to what ID the specific script is linked to (object/quest/dialogue)? Then I know if that's the one I changed.

21 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I think I have the VMAD thing covered in the current build. By removing the script and adding it again. Can you check to what ID the specific script is linked to (object/quest/dialogue)? Then I know if that's the one I changed.

Pretty sure the code I posted has the FormID of the Quest the error resides in and the FormID the property is trying to reach which is invalid. I can't tell what it's trying to access from that FormID since it doesn't exist in the plugin ([08026D57] < Error: Could not be resolved >)

Small update on the new release. Got the first storyquest done, needs some tweaking but the dialogue and scenes are made. Scenes got a lot longer and a lot more (12) than planned but it worked out quite nice.

Will also do some screenshots for the modpage for the new store.

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshots of the new interior are done. Haven't done much last week due to some shitty (literally) health issues. It's calming down a bit so aiming to do some last test runs on the new release and trying to get it out in the wild somewhere end of next week.

ScreenShot58.thumb.jpg.5ee879968adf84c9b284f8c2d5c4bb29.jpg

ScreenShot53.thumb.jpg.becf6cb1dc3282a87ad3a5edebd1f31b.jpg

ScreenShot54.thumb.jpg.f648673a5fa1a7cdc8051f83362d3ede.jpg

ScreenShot56.thumb.jpg.7f6eb32b077b1362271b68e364a91b9b.jpg

ScreenShot55.thumb.jpg.623510ad78f9d530d22f41718ebd7f06.jpg

ScreenShot59.thumb.jpg.49b17c55033553adfa0c9687b971920f.jpg

12 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Screenshots of the new interior are done.

It's looking great. I love the new, more bright and inviting style. I really think it fits the Elvira's character that she wants a welcoming establishment and not some seedy back alley xxx store.

Also: Get well soon.

59 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

It's looking great. I love the new, more bright and inviting style. I really think it fits the Elvira's character that she wants a welcoming establishment and not some seedy back alley xxx store.

The lighting might be a bit to much. But it seems it's either too dark (doesn't fit the theme of a shop) or this.  There is quite a lot of extra room so hopfully this reduces the "pathfinding" issues with packages.

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Also: Get well soon.

Thanks

12 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Screenshots of the new interior are done. Haven't done much last week due to some shitty (literally) health issues. It's calming down a bit so aiming to do some last test runs on the new release and trying to get it out in the wild somewhere end of next week.

Looks great, Can't wait to see in game!

Get well soon.

10 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I kinda like it. Maybe you could add some plants or general (i.e. not pink/kink) clutter to help and tone it down a bit.

More clutter is more stutter so I tend to keep that to a minimum. Perhaps I'll look into some plants.

7 hours ago, anna_wolf said:

and mannequin in maid uniform too )))

Already there, just another angle ;)

ScreenShot60.thumb.jpg.c84f9123ba17fa72a1d27a7d414940c4.jpg

On 7/7/2020 at 12:22 AM, anna_wolf said:

Super!!! )) Do you have any plans to add pink devious maid hoods from "Kziitd BdsmMaid" ? they are awesome ))

I'm not sure how the permissions are handled as they are released in a blog post and another used made a CBBE conversion.

If they can be used I have some idea's for the outfit.

On 7/12/2020 at 7:47 PM, hungvipbcsok said:

Also bunny girl outfit???

Perhaps in a later stage. I'm now working in getting some quest breaking bugs fixed (a lot more than planned) and then I'll release the current build.

After that I'm taking a short break to work in a revisit of a Spriggan related mod.

12 minutes ago, nameless701 said:

I found the problem with the pfadfinding outside...the door marker has no navmesh.

Drag the marker to the navmesh and finalize

Jup, this has been fixed in the build that will be uploaded in a few days. But thanks for pointing it out.

4 hours ago, Pheanial said:

@woodie99 Yes. CBBE is the default. As far as I know CBBE is the default for the entire Devious Devices library.

Support for UUNP is just as good though (no known issues), i always prefer UUNP myself.

New version is up. Didn't want to wait any longer with the release so expect some bugs. Especially with the debt system. Story quest can be started after 3 jobs or by using the console command "setpqv ddp_storequest jobsdone 3"

There are some in between stages on the new story quest if the scene's jam. Use with caution and not for normal playtrough.

I highly recommend a clean or new save due to the extensive script changes.

Changelog:

-Added the first story quest

-Added the debt system

-Reworked the entire shop indoors

-Fixed numerous texture bugs

-Fixed a couple of script properties

-General bugfixes to existing quests

Old file was re-uploaded as 0.1.1 with all the patches if the current build is to buggy for you.