Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

Search how?
try to see or detect something diferent so i can interact, near the statues or any where else.

Besides persons, wedge, 2 lock glasscases one unlock glasscase, 3 loscked doors, 1 unlocked door. a bench where you can sit, logs that cannot be interacted or drawers that cannot be interacted. Nothing else can be interacted. And no dirtpiles... 

is something missing?

1 hour ago, malarmephisto said:

Search how?
try to see or detect something diferent so i can interact, near the statues or any where else.

Besides persons, wedge, 2 lock glasscases one unlock glasscase, 3 loscked doors, 1 unlocked door. a bench where you can sit, logs that cannot be interacted or drawers that cannot be interacted. Nothing else can be interacted. And no dirtpiles... 

is something missing?

There should be gray intractable piles on the ground. If they are not be sure you installed the complete mod file and not missing parts. If you played the old version try a new game as the new update has a lot of changes.

12 hours ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

With further testing, I have come to the conclusion that something is conflicting with Pink.

I don't know what thought. Here's my LOOT. If you see anything, please let me know.

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
TeenDolls.esm
DreadPrison.esp
SMSkyrim.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
paradise_halls.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Amputator.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
CBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
COR_AllRace.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Slave Outfit.esp
[COCO]MiYo Suit.esp
[Melodic] Jack the Ripper.esp
KziitdXXXToolset.esp
KziitdFeitshSet-BdsmMaid.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
ImmersiveIntegrationSE15.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Trapped in Rubber.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SexLab Confabulation.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
DeviousAdventures.esp
Sassy Teen Dolls - (Females ONLY).esp
DIS_Armor_Replacer.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
KomAnimObjectsSBT.esp
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
SorlisBalarnBSBrumaPatch.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
TeenDolls - Laeeagh.esp
MiasLair.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
Deviously Vanilla - AIO.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
With Plug (no armor).esp
CWRS.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
SassyGirls.esp
SexyStartingOptions.esp
DeviouslyPink.esp
RiftenNPCs.esp
TeenDolls - Mhavragch.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
TeenDolls - Beyond Skyrim Bruma.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
AOTFollower_Mikasan Ver2.2.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
BotoxSE_Vanilla.esp
Devious Dragon Priest Masks.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
RavenBeakPrison.esp
SaveTheBrotherhood.esp
DBCO_ALL_IN_ONE.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Captured Dreams.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Pink.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
ScribeOverlays.esp
DibellasCompulsion-NudeSpell-1-1.esp
DW.esp
Dwarven Modular Automaton.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
TeenDolls - Kitsune.esp
Follower - Jack the Ripper.esp
FrostBite Armor.esp
HeightSizeFix.esp
GhostBlade.esp
GirlHeavyArmor.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
HumanoidVampires.esp
TeenDolls - Physics (Official).esp
TeenDolls - Lewd.esp
sk immersive Armor Swapper - Teens.esp
Immersive Wenches -Apachii hairs- Patch.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
TeenDolls - Shizuka.esp
Let's dance again.esp
NeoHorus.esp
Kangmina.esp
Kardia Armor.esp
keyblade.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
SGS.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Aqua (Kingdom Hearts).esp
DawnguardNPCs.esp
Whiterun2.esp
Ladies_of_Riverwood.esp
SolitudeNPC.esp
LazyHeels.esp
LazyItemHiderRedux.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
SMSkyrim - Meshes.esp
SMSkyrim - Custom Body + Hands + Head Patch.esp
SMSkyrim - My Home is Your Home Patch.esp
MannequinChicks.esp
TeenDolls - UseAllHairsAndEyes.esp
adenz_MarieRose.esp
Souyu_Matasan.esp
HG_MavenBB.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
Nier Automata.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
_CPR_BucketHead.esp
moguwuqi02.esp
BoethiahCultistSacrificeRedone.esp
UD_Serana.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
RicherMerchants.esp
S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp
Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
SOS - Teen Dolls Addon.esp
DVA (Teen) - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
TeenDolls - Ahsoka Tano.esp
TeenDolls - Heterochromia Eyes.esp
TeenDolls - Hidar.esp
TeenDolls - Housecarls.esp
TeenDolls - Janessa.esp
TeenDolls - Lolidia.esp
TeenDolls - Morrigan.esp
TeenDolls - RaceCompatability.esp
TeenDolls - Replacements.esp
TeenDolls - Teen Serana.esp
TeenDolls - Teen Valerica.esp
TeenDolls - Teen Ysolda.esp
TeenDolls - VampireLord Overhaul.esp
TeenDolls - WednesdayAddams.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
ThaneWeaponsReborn.esp
matedrestedwolf.esp
Wonderwoman Standard.esp
Yae Sakura Follower.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
Curse of the Dragonborn - SC-MT.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
SMSkyrim - Alternate Start + General Patch.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Devious Loading Screens.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
XPMSE.esp

Reveal hidden contents

DeviousFrame work is having problem with DD quest mod. It apply leash even when you are doing DD quest and break the game.

Capture dream and trap in rubber devices are not having the same code as DD 4+. So they may cause trouble.

The problem with your mod is: They are a mess.

Some haven't been updated for years and are outdated (mostly the PAHA).

Some may have a new patch fix a lot of think that you might not updated yet (hydra_devious_addon which no longer run script in npc devices, which is helping a lot).

U use CBBE and UNNP at the same time.

And ofcourse, too many overhaul mod like Sancrosant, slaverun, ...

1 hour ago, malarmephisto said:

Ok using the TCL command, and going to the old house instead of the new house. The dirt piles are there to be clean. but they continue not to appear in the new (normal) house.

Them I'm 100% sure you are using an old ESP. Attached is the latest 0.2 ESP loaded in the CK and the 15 piles are marked in green.

Spoiler

Capture.JPG.70c564aec731ce1e816cb3cec0fe2d9e.JPG

14 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

How do you get into debt?  I did the first quest and have not seen any dialogues for borrowing money.

Do I need to do a certain number of tasks?

You need to fail the 'get materials' quest by losing or selling the item you got back. I will add more debt options like the maid job in the future.

2 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

DeviousFrame work is having problem with DD quest mod. It apply leash even when you are doing DD quest and break the game.

Capture dream and trap in rubber devices are not having the same code as DD 4+. So they may cause trouble.

The problem with your mod is: They are a mess.

Some haven't been updated for years and are outdated (mostly the PAHA).

Some may have a new patch fix a lot of think that you might not updated yet (hydra_devious_addon which no longer run script in npc devices, which is helping a lot).

U use CBBE and UNNP at the same time.

And ofcourse, too many overhaul mod like Sancrosant, slaverun, ...

I am aware, @Zaflis already gave me insight on my problems and I'm working through them.

4 hours ago, naaitsab said:

You need to fail the 'get materials' quest by losing or selling the item you got back. I will add more debt options like the maid job in the future.

I tested it out.  I was able to fail the quest no problem and get debt added on.

When I tried to do the get materials quest after I had debt, I was not able to put the items on the counter in order to reduce the debt.  It would however let me keep failing the quest and added more of her items.

I did not try doing the other two jobs to reduce the debt.

45 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I was not able to put the items on the counter in order to reduce the debt.  It would however let me keep failing the quest and added more of her items.

That's same as me but was your save fully clean before installing this?

Was able to bypass that using the secondary room, I simply loved the quest.... really hope you continue...

TO be honest i don´t know the issue with the dirtpiles. i hope it just me.
image.png.d12d06df12a395d0cd2631932b577e24.png

i was using the 0.2 version.... When i saw your post i was thinking that i had commit a error.... it's normal it's me :D

but no... 

Thanks.... and between us,  this quest is 5 stars.... 
really hope you continue..

Besides that the only thing i can point out, was during the maid event Log cutting, a stupid dragon decided to stop by and say Hello... it was fun. 

20 hours ago, woodie99 said:

it seams to work in sse , but npc have brown faces , is there away to edit the faces please 

I don't use SSE, but on LE you can fix it by generating face textures from the CK. The 'gray face bug' perhaps you can try something similar with SSE?

1 hour ago, DeltaAlphaHalo said:

never mind it in the older version of the shop you have to turn collision off to reach the stack of fire wood

Yeah there was a oversight in the previous version, that's been fixed in the patch.

13 minutes ago, Asp1en said:

I'm stuck on the fetching water quest. I can get the water into the shop, but I cant seem to find the place to purify the water. Is this a known issue or am I missing something?

outside...there should be a pipe behind the store. you have to  interact with it...once you have collected the water from the well.

6 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I like the first quest.  

Do you plan to integrate with the being a guard mod, or were there other ideas you had to continue?

For the next quest I'm thinking about something in the lines of starting out with showing the items to the guard chief, then getting attacked by jealous male guards. Perhaps some jail scene with Alina getting you out.

At the moment the mod is temporary on development hold. I'm current overhauling and 'old' Skyrim mod and starting Fallout 4 modding. After that I will continue work.

Ok i am having the same problem as @malarmephisto with the dirt piles being in the the wrong room during maid duty.

this Started happening the first time i started the quest. didnt see any piles in the new show room. after waiting for 5 mins i just turned it off.

Then seen when others was having problem. i then tried a new save, didnt work. Then completely removed the mod and re downloaded it. then started a new save game. Still didnt work. So I decided to go to console, type tcl and go see if they are in the old shop. Sure enough they are in the old shop. Did the whole sweeping quest in there.

So then I decided to look at it in creation kit and see where they are at. After fighting to get CK working, I went to the shop and I can see (just like in your photo) They are in the new shop and not the old shop, just like you have pictured.

So when they are in CK they are in the New shop, but for some reason they are in the old shop when you do the quest.

ScreenShot63.bmp ScreenShot62.bmp

36 minutes ago, Chilen said:

Ok i am having the same problem as @malarmephisto with the dirt piles being in the the wrong room during maid duty.

this Started happening the first time i started the quest. didnt see any piles in the new show room. after waiting for 5 mins i just turned it off.

Then seen when others was having problem. i then tried a new save, didnt work. Then completely removed the mod and re downloaded it. then started a new save game. Still didnt work. So I decided to go to console, type tcl and go see if they are in the old shop. Sure enough they are in the old shop. Did the whole sweeping quest in there.

So then I decided to look at it in creation kit and see where they are at. After fighting to get CK working, I went to the shop and I can see (just like in your photo) They are in the new shop and not the old shop, just like you have pictured.

So when they are in CK they are in the New shop, but for some reason they are in the old shop when you do the quest.

ScreenShot63.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot62.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads

I think it has to do something with the old version of the mod still loaded somewhere in the save. If I load it up in the CK or start a new game (I always test on a clean save) then the issue is not there. If you start a new game and start the maid quest is the problem still there?

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

I think it has to do something with the old version of the mod still loaded somewhere in the save. If I load it up in the CK or start a new game (I always test on a clean save) then the issue is not there. If you start a new game and start the maid quest is the problem still there?

I am not using a saved game. this is what I did.

I deleted the original mod and 0.2 completely from the mod manager. Redownloaded and installed 0.2 and the hotfix. then started a brand new game. When I start the maid quest, the piles are still in the old shop. and I have to TCL out through the wall of the new shop and into the old shop to get to them.

that is when I checked CK and seen they are in the new shop while looking in CK. Just don't understand why they would be in the old shop during the quest ingame with a new game save.