• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Sashenka9619 said:

Tell me, how can I initiate a sex scene with a character who, say, is chained in an X-cross or other device?

Not with this mod. Not only is this an outdated version of DDc, but afaik, currently only pillories have supported sex animations within DD.

So ive got a problem,Is there any way to fix Size/height alignment?  

im using DD se and jaxonz item positioner to decorate my waifu mansions's dungeon. The combo reallyworks well with placement and all but anytime i use a pillory or wall shackle etc the animation is slighlty off as in my wrists arent actually in the wall shackles or on the pillory my arm arent in the holes and my head just through the beam. everything works near perfect its just a small alignment error. and regardless of moving the actual "piece" with jaxonz positioner up or down it doesnt fix it. i suppose adjusting my height would work in racemenu but that seems very lazy and is no guarntee of Npcs im enslaving/punishing that they will lign up correctly. thoughts?

Skyrim Special Edition 11_13_2021 1_02_39 PM.png

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

Laura's Bondage Shop v3.32 SSE.7z

The program asks for the SE version but it is not in the list. Then how!?

Both for LE and SE, Contraptions has become part of the main download from DD5 onwards. If you have DD5 installed, you have the Contraptions plugin too. And LBS requires you to install DD5.1

2 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

Okay .... but for me, DD5 is not installed. I have DD4.3!

so ... thanks.

----------

Rendben.... de nekem, nincs telepítve a DD5. Nekem a DD4.3 van!

Azért... köszike.

You would need to upgrade either way. Laura's latest versions are not guranteed to work for DD4.3 since they were released after DD5 was and probably depend on it

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to change the hotkey currently for locking NPCs in furniture?  I play left handed and use PgUp for my "use/interact" function in nearly every video game, and it's frustrating to bind NPCs up every time I talk to them.  If it's a simple edit within the mod, I could probably figure it out.  Thanks!

• 1 month later...