13 hours ago, neoprane said:

the animations are not triggering at all, it was working fine in version 2.0, but even after installing the new version on a clean save, the animations wont work, everything else is working fine but when i activate the dialogues, it does nothing. please help 

You are not getting any help if you don't provide your mod list, the fact that you run the FNIS or not , your papyrus log file etc.

Describe your issue won't help; we need proof.

B.A.D v0.6.0

About crawling animation:

The B.A.D crawling animation after triggering the doggy curse via

> amulet

> trap

works, while sneaking.

The crawling animation breaks after save/reload, while being a doggy and sneaking, but only partial.

Means the doggy crawling animation still works if sneaking and in attack mode, although the camera will be stuck behind the PC in 3rd person view while moving (but camera movement normalizes after combat stance is stopped and regular sneaking commences).

Being a doggy while sneaking after reload:

Spoiler

431599446_enb2020_02_1106_43_45_63.jpg.0fe47c849529da75e366748e307f52fc.jpg

Being a doggy while sneaking after reload in combat stance:

Spoiler

1048862158_enb2020_02_1106_43_20_09.jpg.1f6370f56a45cccbc1abf22ea7d6e540.jpg

Being a doggy while sneaking after reload, ending combat stance:

Spoiler

529515055_enb2020_02_1106_43_13_75.jpg.bcca58d47fc10dfb78cd7d11a750630c.jpg

Summary:

Initial Doggy crawl works and doesn't break on cell changes or if there is no save/reload while being a doggy.

Basically saving and reloading breaks the doggy crawl while sneaking and if not in combat stance.

Even if the standard crawling animation breaks after load, it still works in combat stance (but with stuck behind PC 3rd person camera).

To reproduce:

> get doggy curse and manually sneak or doggy force sneak

> save and reload

> crawling animation will be broken (and only works somewhat in combat stance)

> test combat stance and crawling

Possible reasons:

> PC wearing DD items

> SD+ installed (comes with own crawling animations, in my test SD+ enslavement wasn't triggered yet)

> Immersive first person view (IFPV)

> B.A.D saves crawling in an odd way

> B.A.D doesn't restart crawling if sneaking after load (or does but fails)

> mod conflict with animation replacer

What I will try:

> if it's a LO issue => moving B.A.D above FNIS.esp in LO (maybe I should do that with SD+ too ?)

18 hours ago, gogelmogel100 said:

Mod interesting and cool , but so far refused it, a lot of glitches and unpredictable consequences, I will wait for the stable version.

It is stable. It has been tested. Did you test it? Do it yourself. They have problems because they have too many mods installed. I can not provide help for them.

Mod interesting and cool , but so far refused it, a lot of glitches and unpredictable consequences, I will wait for the stable version.

I insist that BaD is stable. If you are still saying that without a proof that the mod is unstable in a clean game, then I can stop modding as I feel your offense.

I work hard for 3 months , just to make sure it’s ready for common use. I don’t deserve this.

i see that you added a Live Another Life add on and i have downloaded it though i havent tried it yet, i have a question would it be possible to get a small description to what the start is?

Edit: tested the LaL start and it is a good start.

a recommendation, rename the current start to something like a lonely doggy which wouldnt change from how it is now, and create a new one named, owned doggy, where you, as the player, have been adopted by a random person. i think that with those to options you would give the player a choice, to choose who to have adopt the player, or let it be random.

do you think that that would be a good idea and work for your mod?

2 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

I only recognize a bug when it is only caused by the mod itself, not many friends’ heavily modded game.

The mod uses FNIS’S AA function. If some other mod reapply some animations every time you reload, then you may get the problem above. I can not help you.

Yes, might be any idle animation (like breathing idle?) or SD+ that shows FNIS inconsistencies for a while now.

Spoiler

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,0%

NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

Another pointer to another mod breaking B.A.D's doggy idle on load, is that the B.A.D idle still works if sneaking and in combat mode after game reload.

It's not game breaking, I keep an eye on it.

Unrelated to the above, I had one idea that might be interesting:

Actors infected with the doggy virus might be infectious. ☣️

If an actor has sex with the doggy he might get also infected with the doggy virus ^^

To limit the amount of possible infected, the infection can only be spread by the first infected doggy ("patient zero") and only with a low chance or/and with a finite number of possible actors that can be infected that way.

Originally I thought it would be fun to see the followers get infected the same time the PC becomes a doggy, but that would also mean that B.A.D needs to recognize followers, which in turn might be complicated and causes errors or more regular polls... although, B.A.D recognizes already followers ?

7 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

to choose who to have adopt the player, or let it be random

I thought of that. but then I realized that I don't have a list of all npcs so I can not appoint any arbitrary NPC. I have to get a list first, then get a random number , then get the NPC with that index number. Without a proper list my hands are tied.

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

that the B.A.D idle still works if sneaking and in combat mode after game reload

The mod is supposed to force you sneak every time you stand up. So why are you addressing that when you are always sneaking? Did the mod not force you sneak any more?

54 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

The mod is supposed to force you sneak every time you stand up. So why are you addressing that when you are always sneaking? Did the mod not force you sneak any more?

B.A.D forces the PC to sneak and forces sneak after save reload.

After save/load while being a doggy:

B.A.D still forces the PC to sneak, but...

sneak = no doggy animation

combat ready sneak (fists ready) = doggy animation works

means something on my setup prevents B.A.D doggy sneak if not combat ready, but only after save reload as doggy.

If I don't save reload as a doggy, the B.A.D doggy animation during sneak works like intended.

It's a bit odd, but so is all the skyrim modding ?‍♂️

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

B.A.D forces the PC to sneak and forces sneak after save reload.

After save/load while being a doggy:

B.A.D still forces the PC to sneak, but...

sneak = no doggy animation

combat ready sneak (fists ready) = doggy animation works

means something on my setup prevents B.A.D doggy sneak if not combat ready, but only after save reload as doggy.

If I don't save reload as a doggy, the B.A.D doggy animation during sneak works like intended.

It's a bit odd, but so is all the skyrim modding ?‍♂️

I see. Upload your Papyrus log file. It is important in this case.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great mod, I just switched to SSE due to my 400+ LE mod list crashing lol (takes to long rebuilding and editing ini's etc..,) this is one mod I really miss, if it had multi actor function it would eliminate the need for most SL mods lol. I know there's no intention to re-create this on SSE so I won't beg, but I'd endorse this mod no matter, it really is fun, always weary of touching a corpse etc... full option, and only the rare failure. My SSE feels weird with out it. Kudos to Huanrenfeng. Peace

On 10/8/2019 at 9:47 PM, Learningmoment said:

needs to happen from dungeon traps. then it will have an actual use.

this would be a very nice addition. Doors and corpses already work fine, but traps would of course make even more fun.

I got cursed by a bandit with doggy spell, but they did not stop fighting. They all kept attacking the doggy.

Could you add an option in MCM to make all NPC stop combat when the PC gets doggy curse? 
NPC should never attack a doggy with this option checked. (so the PC has to be freed from doggy curse by the bandits first, hehe).

• 3 weeks later...