11 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Sure. But I think I didn't understand. What's your scenarios ? Is this a thing related to the game "Conan exiles"?

Ah, not really. What i did in CE was playing.... pretty much the same as in Skyrim, a slave. ;) Although my role changed with char development to rather a slave trainer, due to madness after my slave char became more and more crazy. Since it was online with other people i had to react to their actions and becoming insane seemed to be the most reasonable thing. ;)

I think one of the NPCs "helping" you beeing kinda insane and torturing you with honestly good intentions could fit here as well, although i don't mean to make it a too big scenario, but something like 30-60 min playtime would be possible and hopefully fun to make as well. :)

On 12/23/2019 at 8:55 AM, justbob2 said:

I love the idea of a transformation (TF). Not sure what you have planned, but would prefer a cat to a dog.  The Half-Khajiit Race by nikojaeger would be a good example for a finished cat TF.  As a matter of fact, using that mod with yours should work great while you are working on your TF.

(Or is it possible the Patreons only version already has the TF done?)

Most of the features of MuST( Multi-Stage Transformation Framework) are already done.

But one thing to notice is that it is a framework which means you should find or make 2d textures( like skin ) and 3d armors( like tails... ) by yourself.

So once MuST was released, and if you already found your cat suit and cat skin texture, then you can make your character be a cat easily.

Found a Strange bug. When I showracemenu and change my character then go back the animation completely shuts off and wont go back on till I reload the save. I've tried the clean button in debug multiple times turned the settings on and off and removed the necklace the animation refuses to work once I decide to change the look of my character.

1 hour ago, pazion said:

Found a Strange bug. When I showracemenu and change my character then go back the animation completely shuts off and wont go back on till I reload the save. I've tried the clean button in debug multiple times turned the settings on and off and removed the necklace the animation refuses to work once I decide to change the look of my character.

Well, That's new to me, never tried that. I'll look into this.

This bug seems gone in the newest inner version (0.5.1).

On 12/23/2019 at 4:06 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Ah, not really. What i did in CE was playing.... pretty much the same as in Skyrim, a slave. ;) Although my role changed with char development to rather a slave trainer, due to madness after my slave char became more and more crazy. Since it was online with other people i had to react to their actions and becoming insane seemed to be the most reasonable thing. ;)

I think one of the NPCs "helping" you beeing kinda insane and torturing you with honestly good intentions could fit here as well, although i don't mean to make it a too big scenario, but something like 30-60 min playtime would be possible and hopefully fun to make as well. :)

You are right. Helping but actually getting it worse is really cool.

I'll enhance this experience of playing in the future. 

23 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Most of the features of MuST( Multi-Stage Transformation Framework) are already done.

But one thing to notice is that it is a framework which means you should find or make 2d textures( like skin ) and 3d armors( like tails... ) by yourself.

So once MuST was released, and if you already found your cat suit and cat skin texture, then you can make your character be a cat easily.

Thank you.

would be cool if there was a way that you slowly turns into a dog the longer you're under the curse and the changes are permanent.

Let say you grew a tail and ears and ended the curse, you're stuck with it.

at 60% stage, your legs are shorter then before and no longer on your knees. just an idea that all

like being a cow mod

edit, nvm. I didn't read what you said on page 7. Good to know you're working on a TF part of the mod. Looking forward to it

23 hours ago, warfare56 said:

would be cool if there was a way that you slowly turns into a dog the longer you're under the curse and the changes are permanent.

Let say you grew a tail and ears and ended the curse, you're stuck with it.

at 60% stage, your legs are shorter then before and no longer on your knees. just an idea that all

like being a cow mod

edit, nvm. I didn't read what you said on page 7. Good to know you're working on a TF part of the mod. Looking forward to it

You bet. That My mod Multi-Stage Transformation Framework MuST is called this is because it support Multiple stages, meaning that you can be a doggy progressively. 

Yes I'll work on TF from now on, no problem.

9 hours ago, warfare56 said:

For the dog, wolf foot. you can try using Lykaios Digi feet for that. just trying to help. It look very well done ?

example pictures I took https://i.imgur.com/CcSo92i.png

https://i.imgur.com/g6bmS8S.png

Yeah. Well, As a framework, MuST will not adopt any other modder’s works in the future. The 0.1.0 version has some textures borrowed to be replaced soon.

I noticed Bad Dog’s mods months ago. his works are awesome. We don’t need to copy other’s work into our mods, we made a framework to adopt them. To use any other Armors and textures for MuST, go to MuST mod’s page , download the mod, ppt and read the read me file and Jason files.

7 hours ago, Lordhero said:

Will your next update add character changes?

For example, the heroine becomes the limbs of a pet and grows hair with her body.

Maybe she'll have multiple breasts.:D:D

We leave body changes customization fully to the other mod MuST.

• 2 weeks later...

Idea... Turn into a real dog advanced affliction.

I don't know how possible it is, but it would be a weird and never before done thing. In any mod...  that I am aware of, nearest is the Succubus Mods...

Stages of Disease...

1. Able to wear clothes, able to fight.

2. Not able to dress yourself.

3. Can't pick stuff up, can't eat from inventory. Got to kill stuff, then eat them, there and then.

4. Transforms into a real Dog. You really need to look for a cure, no Inventory, no Magic, no Weapons except mouth attacks and claw attacks. You really need an owner, to help you fight stuff to eat, and collect the Gold off your corpses and chests. You can beg them to collect stuff, but at a cost. Dogs will attempt to mate with you, and you will birth Puppies.

You can wear Dog armour, if you can manage to get your master to put it on you.

Just some crazy ideas... probably not feasible, but fun, nevertheless... :)

1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

no Weapons except mouth attacks and claw attacks

I'm considering this. I'm working on attacking animations for Nemesis feature. When the attack animations were done, it would be a good idea to let the player use it.

Transforms into a real Dog

I'll leave it to Enthusiasts who dedicates in MuST modding.

However, there will be a new feature to let you choose what kind of pet do you want to be. So in the future version there will be options in MCM or a pop-up messagebox to let you choose to be a cat, dog or something else.

And each kind of pet needs its own json file in MuST.

able to wear clothes, able to fight.

2. Not able to dress yourself.

3. Can't pick stuff up

good idea.

The 3... versions worked on my setup, while the 5.8 versions seems to do nothing.

MCM shows up and I get the doggy amulet.

What fails is the doggy curse from doors and containers.

I get the message "dangerous door" but nothing happens.

Could it be that the doggy virus doesn't work if PC disease or magic resistance is high or if item are worn that causes disease immunity?

Or does doggy curse only work with the nord race and not with custom or elf races?

EDIT: might be a conflict with a dog follower too (nixy), looses it's dog voice if b.a.d. is installed

8 hours ago, VAAlucard said:

Is there a way to permanently change the tag of the animation that plays during SL scene. Maybe change it doggy style animations only. It's only showing one animation, a punishment one. Kinda starting to get a little old

Good point. I'll add a choice menu in a future version.

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The 3... versions worked on my setup, while the 5.8 versions seems to do nothing.

MCM shows up and I get the doggy amulet.

What fails is the doggy curse from doors and containers.

I get the message "dangerous door" but nothing happens.

Could it be that the doggy virus doesn't work if PC disease or magic resistance is high or if item are worn that causes disease immunity?

Or does doggy curse only work with the nord race and not with custom or elf races?

EDIT: might be a conflict with a dog follower too (nixy), looses it's dog voice if b.a.d. is installed

There are no curse from "containers", only doors, corpses and dog meats.

Thank you for your testing and feedback!

I checked this and found that this is a bug. The dangerous door feature is an old feature and clearly I just forgot this. I'll fix this bug in the next version.

The curse work with any playable race. (If you played BAD before then you knew it was able to be casted on anything, even a pigeon. In recent versions I limited it to any playable race.)

PC disease and magic resistance have noting to do with the curse.

I checked my mod and I haven't found proof of changing any dog's voice. ( I assume you mean "lose" instead of "looses" ). All I did about dog voice is to use some dog whine in some situation. 

Thank you again!

7 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Oops, I was sloppy.

Only doors, corpses and dog meat is actually better, because containers on my setup are already dangerous enough.

checked this and found that this is a bug

lol, okey this is good to hear.

I got crazy about this, because I feared it's a mod conflict.

For testing, B.A.D is at the end of my LO, even below the bashed patch.

Atm I have an addiction to custom races or non-nord races and wasn't sure If that can have an effect.

Now it's obvious that B.A.D 3+ works with those alternative races.

that's also good to know, because some devious mods, like Skyrim chain beasts, are effected by resistances.

one less thing to worry about.

checked my mod and I haven't found proof of changing any dog's voice. ( I assume you mean "lose" instead of "looses" ). All I did about dog voice is to use some dog whine in some situation. 

Might be confirmation bias from my side.

I will have an open ear and check that issue as soon as B.A.D returns to my LO (means right away^^).

Also I wasn't really exact:

What I meant is that regular dogs and dog followers lost the barking sound as soon as B.A.D is installed.

BUT this might be a coincidence.

After removal of B.A.D the dogs have barking sounds again.

The good thing about this: barking sounds of non-B.A.D-dogs get annoying after a while, so B.A.D becomes a kind of barking patch ;D

Will test that with 5.8.1.

Thank you again!

YW!

I thank YOU for making this mod and for squashing that bug!

Main reason for using B.A.D is to get the PC into trouble in a sandbox style setup, with mods like Skyrim chain beasts and Devious enchanted chests.

With the B.A.D owner function it might become even a little enslavement mod like the DEC+SDplus combo.

The other reason for B.A.D is to use it with PAHE slaves. Will try that with 5.8.1.

EDIT:

the dog bark sound overwrite was confirmation bias.

Dogs still bark :face_dog:

@huanrenfeng

a suggestion that might fit based on a feature that is already in the mod. you have that npcs can adopt npcs, i might recommend that npcs can, with a toggle option, force the player to be their new pet. since most people use DD you could use, until you find something better, a collar from DD that causes the player to follow the npc around as does currently asking an npc to adopt the player.

a thing i noticed while trying the disease feature, some times the timer under magical effects goes away on cell loading. not sure if that is intended or not.

an optional configuration for the length of the disease would be nice, but isnt needed. if you do add an option for that i would say a minimum time would be 2 days and maybe a maximum of 20 to 30 days. maybe even an option that there are stages to the disease that it can be, again with a toggle, become perm. this would only be a possablety if not adopted yet but can happen if the player leaves their current owner.

not sure if this can be done, but i will suggest it as well, maybe when the player or npc is adopted by someone other people will ignore them, unless if it is a forced greet on the player for a quest. again i am not sure if this can be done or not, but i thought i would mention these.

6 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Good point. I'll add a choice menu in a future version.

Thank you for your testing and feedback!

I checked this and found that this is a bug. The dangerous door feature is an old feature and clearly I just forgot this. I'll fix this bug in the next version.

The curse work with any playable race. (If you played BAD before then you knew it was able to be casted on anything, even a pigeon. In recent versions I limited it to any playable race.)

I checked my mod and I haven't found proof of changing any dog's voice. ( I assume you mean "lose" instead of "looses" ). All I did about dog voice is to use some dog whine in some situation. 

Thank you again!

As the animations go, it seems the one problem I had was just with one set, When they say something along the lines of "There is a problem with your butt, I'll fix it." the animations that play seem to have a tag for Spanking, which makes since. The problem is in all the animations I have, I only have a few Spanking animations. So a way to alter or customize the tags of scenes to broaden the animation selection would be nice as you said in future update. For now using Sexlab Tools allows you to change the playing animation per scene but that is only temporary. 

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Atm I have an addiction to custom races or non-nord races and wasn't sure If that can have an effect

Opps, clearly I didn't think of that. I'll think of a way to add custom races support in the future.

6 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

a suggestion that might fit based on a feature that is already in the mod. you have that npcs can adopt npcs, i might recommend that npcs can, with a toggle option, force the player to be their new pet. since most people use DD you could use, until you find something better, a collar from DD that causes the player to follow the npc around as does currently asking an npc to adopt the player.

There is already a function to let NPC adopt PC. Check MCM to adjust the adoption rate to 100% and try again.

It is not compulsory. You can choose to be a pet or not through dialogue.

And there is already a seekhelp function; you can go to any NPC's , try to be their doggy.

a thing i noticed while trying the disease feature, some times the timer under magical effects goes away on cell loading. not sure if that is intended or not.

It is not intended, it is a flaw of the game. The skyrim automatically remove every magic effects including doggy curse.

However, I think I'd made fixes for this 1 month ago. If you come close to the previous doggy, it will crawl again. Give it a try.

an optional configuration for the length of the disease would be nice

The game engine seems do not provide a possibility to adjust this. We can only recast the curse when it's dispelled. I'll consider this.

57 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

Opps, clearly I didn't think of that. I'll think of a way to add custom races support in the future.

There is already a function to let NPC adopt PC. Check MCM to adjust the adoption rate to 100% and try again.

And there is already a seekhelp function; you can go to any NPC's , try to be their doggy.

It is not intended, it is a flaw of the game. The skyrim automatically remove every magic effects including doggy curse.

However, I think I'd made fixes for this 1 month ago. If you come close to the previous doggy, it will crawl again. Give it a try.

The game engine seems do not provide a possibility to adjust this. We can only recast the curse when it's dispelled. I'll consider this.

i might be missing something but the only slider for adoption is what i see here

Spoiler

A4DA6141BE6CF5BC7921E485462F32C422241B2A

as far as the crawling, that doesnt go away for the player unless if it is on a loading of the game for me at least. its just the disease under the active magic effects that goes away.

48 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i might be missing something but the only slider for adoption is what i see here

Reveal hidden contents

A4DA6141BE6CF5BC7921E485462F32C422241B2A

as far as the crawling, that doesnt go away for the player unless if it is on a loading of the game for me at least. its just the disease under the active magic effects that goes away.

Sorry, I was wrong; I just forgot how the NPC adopt PC. 

In fact, it is your choice to be adopted through dialogue.

9 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

What do you mean "unless if it is on a loading of the game"? Do you mean that if you load a saved game in which the PC is a doggy, then your character will not be a doggy after the loading?

If you mean that, then it is weird because I haven't got this problem.

Yes the display of the disease name goes away, Haven't got this problem in my game yet.