7 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

a collar from DD that causes the player to follow the npc

I won't consider DD unless my patron in "Supporter" tier asks me to do so.

I don't mean to ask for more money. I just don't like DD.

I won't talk about "DD" anymore unless some supporter changes my mind.

5 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

What do you mean "unless if it is on a loading of the game"? Do you mean that if you load a saved game in which the PC is a doggy, then your character will not be a doggy after the loading?

If you mean that, then it is weird because I haven't got this problem.

Yes the display of the disease name goes away, but you are still a doggy. I didn't think that anyone will care about this. I might do something about it later.

yes when i load a game, it doesnt use the crawl animation you put in with your mod, as far as using a crawl animation i can have it revert to using the one from SD+ which has the basic, but it doesnt use the idle (standing still) that you put in.

3 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

I'm not sure about this either. Currently I have no idea.

Did you see other mods that achieve this?

DEC (Deviously Enslaved Continued)  checks for an event sent from other mods and its features will not take place, meaning that it will cause people that would normally interact with the player to ignore the player. there is still the occasional verbal comment, but they dont interact with the player.

11 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

yes when i load a game, it doesnt use the crawl animation you put in with your mod, as far as using a crawl animation i can have it revert to using the one from SD+ which has the basic, but it doesnt use the idle (standing still) that you put in.

This is new to me. I'll look into it.

12 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

DEC (Deviously Enslaved Continued)  checks for an event sent from other mods and its features will not take place, meaning that it will cause people that would normally interact with the player to ignore the player. there is still the occasional verbal comment, but they dont interact with the player.

I don't think this feature is nessesary.

@shadowwolf2k7

I'm sorry but I haven't re-produce the issue yet.

What's your subject? An NPC or PC? 

What approach did you take to curse the subject into a doggy?

And also I didn't re-produce the "active-effect missing" issue on PC. 

We'll see if anybody else has this problem. If I can not re-create the issue then I can not help you.

Just realized something important.

I'm adopting advices for a long time , get myself involved in making interesting features suggested by fans,  but I had very little time to make something unique, true idea that only belongs to myself.

I just decided to make more interesting original features,  in parallel of making fan features.

In future versions, there will be a way to cure the disease. You can go to a pharmacist to get your cure. Interesting event may happen. 

Animal friendly: there will be a function to make the cursed human become a true animal, once it was done, you will become one member of the big animal family.(Nope, implemented by one with nature )   You can charm animals and make them fight for you. (Nope, implemented by Untamed... )

Animal Fighting Buff: apparently, when you are a beast, you fight like a beast. Like the Nemesis feature, normal beast will have their evolution tree too. The final goal is simple: being a Werewolf like beast with our own transformation method (the MuST framework)Nope, implemented by Untamed... )

Human despise: apparently, when you are crawling on fours, nobody treats you like a human.  I shall make this a seperate esp file, distribute in loverslab only.

New magic casting animation: through Mouth. (Nope, that is basically just a shout... )

Mess up the Barbas Quest: apparently, it would be more fun to see two dogs finishing the quest together. I shall make this a seperate esp file, distribute in loverslab only.

Live another life add-on: I've mentioned it before, let's do it. Being a pet of an random NPC?! (Is that even possible? )

Orgy supprt: apparently there is a lack of orgy.

Doggy Dash animation: running like a race dog

Doggy Love: despite the curse, there must be a gental way to make some people turn into a doggy.

Pet persuade: as a lovely pet, you will receive much more  tolerance about crimes.

Being a Nemesis: apparently, after the NPC->PC and NPC-> NPC function being implemented, PC->NPC function becomes obviously in need.

Not possible without support.

8 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

@shadowwolf2k7

I'm sorry but I haven't re-produce the issue yet.

What's your subject? An NPC or PC? 

What approach did you take to curse the subject into a doggy?

And also I didn't re-produce the "active-effect missing" issue on PC. 

We'll see if anybody else has this problem. If I can not re-create the issue then I can not help you.

the person i test it on is the player the disease was gained from using the dangerous activation toggle being on. i have used clicking on a body and opening a door. i have also used the dog meat as well. the missing active effect doesnt always go missing, i would say out of going through a load door it goes missing 6 times out of 10. as for the crawl animation missing after loading a save, if i have the necklace equipped i can just remove and reequip that to fix it, but with the disease i cant fix it that way.

6 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

the person i test it on is the player the disease was gained from using the dangerous activation toggle being on. i have used clicking on a body and opening a door. i have also used the dog meat as well. the missing active effect doesnt always go missing, i would say out of going through a load door it goes missing 6 times out of 10. as for the crawl animation missing after loading a save, if i have the necklace equipped i can just remove and reequip that to fix it, but with the disease i cant fix it that way.

Please upload your trace file here so we can help you further. Play your game, make sure you meet these issues, then quit the game, find the trace file, upload here.

The file should be at C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log

Make sure you've enabled the trace file 

How to enable Papyrus Logging

If you can record your game and upload it to cloud or youtube, then it will help a lot.

And it looks like you might not have the infect probability to be 100% ? You might have, but I have to ask.

lol!

That's why I was stuck as a doggy for so long:

4. npc release doggy rate      let you choose npc's releasing doggy probability, if set to 0 the npc always fucks the doggy, if set to 100 the npc always release the doggy. (you can be a doggy too, so this probability affects you too.)

I know I know, able to read can help too ^^

I wanted to be evil and keep NPCs as doggies for a long time, that backfired a lot >D

Crazy mod!

Spoiler

1724787580_enb2020_01_2702_14_51_58.jpg.b77fcb3c6f927c7f3aff804b6165fddc.jpg

1849233820_enb2020_01_2702_10_50_72.jpg.246937695f29cc46590078aa1670f2ac.jpg

63071429_enb2020_01_2622_42_50_54.jpg.726ef078e2cdb67bcd8b6ae72730db90.jpg

On 1/22/2020 at 6:00 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

I don't have that issue for PC stopping to crawl on cell change or after loading a game (after catching doggy curse via door or corpse, not using the doggy necklace)

Version used last: 0.5.8.1

So could be also a conflict or LO

or heavy script load (altough I have that issue myself)?

B.A.D 0.5.9+ has a setting to re-check crawl status.

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Crazy mod!

Wow, did you use the MuST feature to equip this suit automatically? If so then I'm so happy to see somebody is using my other mod!

If not so then ... well, maybe MuST mod is not good enough for you? I promise I'll improve MuST.

7 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Wow, did you use the MuST feature to equip this suit automatically? If so then I'm so happy to see somebody is using my other mod!

If not so then ... well, maybe MuST mod is not good enough for you? I promise I'll improve MuST.

Atm I add the outfit manually after a curse triggers.

It's a mix of Devious Devices 4.3, Devious Training 3 pony girl ears and tail is from an old mod I have to check the name later.

I tried MUST, but failed miserable.

Need to invest more time to understand the do and don'ts.

Might be a good start to learn something.

After playing around with being a doggy I would suggest that the time the PC calls for help can be set higher.

Atm it's max 101 sec.

There might be another issue unrelated to the time setting.

The PC spams help until some NPC/Creature is found.

If far away from anyone the screen gets spammed with "you bark for help", also every "help call" is a new quest, means if music is activated you will hear the sound for a new quest all the time (guess you did that for calming everyone right?).

Not sure if there is a workaround via MCM yet.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

After playing around with being a doggy I would suggest that the time the PC calls for help can be set higher.

Atm it's max 101 sec.

There might be another issue unrelated to the time setting.

The PC spams help until some NPC/Creature is found.

If far away from anyone the screen gets spammed with "you bark for help", also every "help call" is a new quest, means if music is activated you will hear the sound for a new quest all the time (guess you did that for calming everyone right?).

Not sure if there is a workaround via MCM yet.

Good suggestions. I'll make the mod as you wish.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:38 AM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i might be missing something but the only slider for adoption is what i see here

Reveal hidden contents

A4DA6141BE6CF5BC7921E485462F32C422241B2A

as far as the crawling, that doesnt go away for the player unless if it is on a loading of the game for me at least. its just the disease under the active magic effects that goes away.

News about the failing PC crawling after loading a game (and maybe NPC too?)

B.A.D crawling worked fine until I triggered a SD+ enslavement.

If my PC was SD+ enslaved once I can use the SD+ crawl anytime.

But after the SD+ enslavement B.A.D's crawling stopped working.

Do you have SD+ installed?

Does the crawling stop after being SD+ enslaved at least once?

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

News about the failing PC crawling after loading a game (and maybe NPC too?)

B.A.D crawling worked fine until I triggered a SD+ enslavement.

If my PC was SD+ enslaved once I can use the SD+ crawl anytime.

But after the SD+ enslavement B.A.D's crawling stopped working.

Do you have SD+ installed? yes i have it installed

Does the crawling stop after being SD+ enslaved at least once? no was never enslaved

7 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

Do you have SD+ installed? yes i have it installed

Does the crawling stop after being SD+ enslaved at least once? no was never enslaved

Would have been too easy to find the cause of the crawl glitch like that. ?

Atm crawling works again after reload, but there is something that likes to break the B.A.D crawl.

7 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

Any chance of implementing some sort of tie in with Sanguine's Debauchery or SD Cages? Specifically, a pet's owner putting the pet in a cage for sleeping?

I'll consider it if a new friend who want it support me at Patreon. So, there is a chance.

If you know me then you know that I don't like any extra dependency. Good luck! 

lol

Ooo-key, I have a Bosmer in the party (Auri) and she only eats raw meat or gets ill.

That's why I give her raw meat to calm iNeed and her.

Just gave her dog meat I found on a dead dog and she was carrying it around for a while.

Not sure what she did, but all the sudden she transformed into a doggy.

Maybe she ate it or does this happen randomly if dog meat is in the inventory?

Now I'm a proud owner of two doggies, one from Troubles of a Heroine (Bad Dog) and B.A.D Auri follower doggy.

Just cool that it happened than I didn't expected it, because Auri didn't transform right away after trade of the meat.

Just need to be careful not to transform my PC now ^^

I still can't find out why B.A.D crawling fails now after SD+ crawling is available after first time enslavement.

Will try a different LO with B.A.D below SD+.

Also I will see later if NPC crawling fails after load now.

B.A.D crawling still works after transformation, but breaks after reloading.

B.A.D crawling doesn't break so far after

• SLanimation
  • Fighting

Also a good function would be that B.A.D crawling doesn't always counts as sneaking, because followers will also sneak all the time if a follower mod supports follower sneak.

This wouldn't be bad if followers wouldn't stop to do their idles/relaxing/crafting in cities and towns with NFF.

Also I'm not 100% sure what the Nemesis feature is all about.

I guess it has more to do with B.A.D NPC control after they get transformed into doggies or get abandoned by PC or NPCs.

Do NPCs abandon NPC doggies after a while randomly?

Just asking, because I see a setting for NPCs to adopt a doggy, but non to abandon them, only a setting for a chance to cure them.