Finally, I find out why some friends can't crawl!

I just installed Skyrim in a new OS and I got the same "unable to crawl no matter how" bug.

I was always getting the correct crawling in a virtual machine but I got the problem here, guess why?

What's fatal is that I loaded the game before I run FNIS. When this happens, BaD did some preparations with the wrong FNIS indexes (of course, I didn't run FNIS!) And despite I run FNIS later on, it's no use because the old BaD code only prepares this once at the first time you load the game with BaD installed!

So for these friends, I bet a clean save and a new install would work for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I m sometimes getting CTDs when I crawl to an NPC as doggy and try "Seek for help" 

Also I get the message "you already pickpocketed (NPC)" even when I m technically not Sneaking?

I activated "Use Cloak Spell" in MCM. Dunno if its related (I always used BaD this way)  

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Kronosz12 said:

i dont know what im doing wrong but its just not working for me, im using SE and i downloaded the correct file, i have skse, skyui, FNIS, sexlab intalled and i run FNIS, but i cant start animation with this mod. Crawling works.

upload your papyrus.log

Also, you must have SexLab Arousal installed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been trying to get the mod to work, but it refuses to show up in MCM for some reason and I'm not finding any of the contents in game. I'm assuming there SHOULD be an MCM?

Have all the requirements installed and set up. Have uninstalled, redownloaded, and reinstalled BaD. It's just not being recognized whatsoever for some reason?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I've got an issue, whenever my character gets damaged she turns into a pet. This becomes a problem when I use this mod along side any other mod that has whipping in it or just playing the game in general when taking damage from anything. Any idea how to fix this? 

p.s. if i disable bad my game ctds

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2021 at 2:45 PM, nocere said:

Hey I've got an issue, whenever my character gets damaged she turns into a pet. This becomes a problem when I use this mod along side any other mod that has whipping in it or just playing the game in general when taking damage from anything. Any idea how to fix this? 

p.s. if i disable bad my game ctds

There are various new condition options in BaD 0.9, which is currently Patron only, that can fix your issues. 

See https://renfenghuan.github.io/BaD/

0.89 released. What's new:

0.89 Permalink

1. Add Enable All, Disable All, Reset to Default buttons to the DDi Config Lesser Power.

2. Add some dialogs to NPCs when you are being a doggy with Devious Devices. Talk to them and they will help you getting rid of one piece of the deivce, with a special cost. (Money, sex or being a pet, it’s your choice)

3. Print “You are xxx’s pet now! New powers in Doggy Power available” when you are adopted.

In future version, there will be built-in punishment animation for master to torture their doggies.

Some ideas:

1. Magic book for Pets: a magical book that will reveal all the master-pet relationship in the world. You will be able to know which doggy is which master’s pet.
    2. Doggy Slavery: there will be a doggy market. And if you master don’t want you any more, you can be sold there. And doggy can be made to do some chores.

0.881 (12-07-2020) Permalink

Fix a bug that when Devious Devices feature is on, and when Do Strip option is on, the game will redress the doggy. It’s not a bug from BaD but I find a trick that will suppress this issue.

0.88 (12-06-2020) Permalink

1. I’ve successfully ported ZaZ Animation Pack’s 14 different kinds of cages into Being a Doggy.

This is not a hard port, so you’ll still need ZaZ Animation Pack 8.0+ installed

There is a new Lesser Power Spell called “BaD PutCages”, which can be added through MCM-> Debug.

Click the corresponding button and it will put the cage in front of you.

In the next version, I’ll make some dialogs, to let doggies walk into the cage automatically, and maybe let them fuck each other or let you punish them.

Yeah currently there’s no button to remove the cages. I’ll add this feature in the next version.

2. More free wandering feature. There’s a new option “Act as if not a doggy”. With this option on, the NPC will only walk differently (crawling), and will not seek for help or attract others’ help in any way.

This option is different from “No interaction” option. If you only have No Interaction option on, the doggy will not attract or seek help, but the doggy stays still. With “Act as if not a doggy”, the doggy will do whatever they were doing, only with crawling on fours.

0.873 (11-17-2020) Permalink

Fix a fatal bug that BaD won’t work when DDi not installed.

Fix a bug that the mod can’t remove DDi armors correctly.

0.872 (11-12-2020) Permalink

1. Make the mod print “Doggy Curse Cured!” notification once you get the curse cured. It’s helpful when DDi is on, because the removal of all the devices is very slow, about 2 second per piece.
  2. Re-adjust the MuST preset for animated ears, making top ears more easily to get than side ears. Currently the number is 8:5, meaning that every 13 pairs of ears, you’ll get 8 top ears, 5 side ears. It just is because I don’t like side ears very much. You can adjust it though. 050f9d25 ~ 050f9d29 are all side ears, the rest are top ears.
  3. Fix a bug that when Devious Device is on, we can’t recover from being a doggy.
  4. Fix a bug that the mod can’t remove DD armors properly.
  5. Forbid Gag, Blindfold,Harness, Heavy Bondage, Suit and Yoke types of Devious Device by default.

These types might break doggy immersion.

6. Found a bug that when option “Do Strip” and “Enable DDi” are both on, NPC will first strip its clothes then redress them, then equip Devious devices. I don’t know why. They should never redess them because I have no such code written. But I think it’s a bug from DDi, not BaD.

7. Found a bug that causes the mod not working when you didn’t have DDi installed.

8. Adjust MCM.

0.871 (11-09-2020) Permalink

1. Implemented Devious Devices!

See the pictures. Toggle it on and off in MCM. Config which kind of devices you want to equip through the config power.

1. And they will get equipped automatically when you become a doggy.

Note, when DDi feature is enabled, the doggy can not recover by simply unequiping the necklace, I don’t know why,but it must be something with DDi itself. However I think it’s cool.

2. Make “No Dialog Interact” feature work on PC too.
  3. Fix a bug that the reacting NPC won’t sneak and come close to you to start talking to you.
  4. Fix a bug that the configuration of the BearTrap percentage won’t work.

What’s next:

Improve DDi feature, making your master be able to unlock you.
Explore ZAP furniture.

(SE version has not been tested by Huan, because I havent installed DD in SE yet. Tell me if you get any issues)

(New to Devious Devices? Install DDa, DDi, run FNIS, run Bodyslide.
And the BodySlide step is necessary. Because DDa itself have no meshes until you run BodySlide.
)

0.86 Permalink

1. I’ve successfully merged Animated Animal Ears into BaD!

And this version comes with a brand new MuST default preset for BaD, and the new default preset only uses these new ears from Animated Animal Ears.

(I renamed the original preset “Disgusting Doggy Ears” preset, because they look filthy, haha ?)

2. The doggy hood mentioned is included too. (As a resource, you can do what you want with it. The mod itself doesn’t use it.)

3. Implemented “no-dialog-interaction”. NPCs can sneaky to the doggy and fuck the doggy directly, with an MCM option.

4. Change “disable advanced doggy behavior” to “enable advanced doggy behavior”, making the “disabled” state as the default state. (Remind: advanced doggy behavior is to following a random NPC on its own mind)

0.85 Permalink

1. New MCM setting:

• Check Arousal For Talk Respond
    • NPC talk dirty OnlyWhen Arousal HigherThan
    • NPC talk coldly OnlyWhen Arousal SlowerThan
    • Germ Infection Settings:
    • Enable Magic Infection
    • Only Hostile Magic Works
    • Enable Weapon Infection
    • Enable Explosion Infection
    • Enable Ingredient Infection
    • Enable Potion Infection
    • Enable Enchantment Infection
  2. Add a new Spell called “Magelight of Doggy Pack” which is available through Debug Menu’s Get Stuff Button.

This magelight will mark the target for your doggy pack, and they will attack the target at your command

3. Add new “Horny Doggy Dialogues” if you are being a doggy and talking to another doggy.

There are 7 different responds and result currently

(Depend on your status, you are not going to get all the responses at the same time).

4. Implemented the infection percentage on the Doggy Sex Curse (Previously left not implemented)

5. Might have fixed the “Have the effect in the menu but not being a doggy” issue. Improve MCM.

Adds some new supporters’ nickname in MCM as acknowledgment. (Tell me if you don’t want your name on it )

Officially Requires SexLab Arousal. ( In old versions, you could load the game with BaD installed without SLA, but in the new version, you’ll get CTD if you don’t have SLA installed ).

6. In the old versions, there’s an INI file that enables papyrus logging, this time the new version didn’t come with it, which could improve performance.

0.84 Permalink

1. Fix the “no crawling no matter what” bug.

Bug description:

If you forget to run FNIS before loading and saving the game with BaD installed, you will not be able to crawl.

Fix:

Every time you bring up “Doggy Power”, the mod will automatically detect if the animation data is outdated, if so, 
     the mod will update the required information, ultimately fixes the bug.

2. A new Doggy Pack Command “Start Attack Crosshair Target!”, which will order your doggy pack to attack the target.

(Note: Doggy Pack Command only valid when you are a doggy yourself, and own some other doggies.)

(Note: Combat started by your doggies won’t make you in trouble, which would be perfect if you don’t want to risk your life)

a “Pack Flee From Combat” command.

3. MCM changes:

Make “Automatically Equip Doggy Power” optional through MCM.

An “Adopt Instantly” option. If this option is on, every time a doggy appears, it becomes your pet instantly. This option saves you from talking to multiple doggies to try to adopt them.

A “Make Pet Essential” option. This would make sure none of your pets would die (Only apply to new doggies).

4. In the new version, Doggy Power will also be added if you are being a master of a doggy (because Doggy Power has some master commands ). And the power will only be removed when you are not a doggy and don’t own any pets.

5. Rearrange commands in the doggy power. Rearrange MCM.

BaD 0.83 (8/8/2020) Permalink

1. The new scratching animation 7z file is a patch file which would replace the old scratching animation. I didn’t add new animation but adopted the replacing method because in this way there will be less overhead for FNIS.
  2. In the new version there’s a kick-ass animation,so you’ll need to run FNIS again.
  3. New doggy-stalking feature can be toggled off by the option “Disable Advanced Doggy Behavior” in MCM.
  4. Doggies will either cry for help or start to stalk a random Actor( maybe you ).
  5. If the doggy’s confidence is cowardly/cautious, they will cry for help, and stay at the original place
  6. If the doggy is brave or foolhardy, they will admit the fact that they are a doggy and try to stalk a random Actor, maybe you, maybe other NPCs
  7. If the confidence is average, the doggy act randomly
  8. Starting from this version, the doggy will only cry for help for 3 times before they act normally. It means that after 3 crying, they will start to do whatever they are doing before starting being a doggy.

BaD 0.82 (8/6/2020) Permalink

1. infection slider imrpovement, see screenshot. ( sex infection configuration not implemented yet).

For example, if you set “%” to 23, and “%%” 73, then your chance to get infected would be 23.73%, or 0.2373.

2. kick ass animation; a new dialogue.

3. rename most fragment script files. Fix some dialogue bugs in previous versions.

BaD 0.81 (8/1/2020) Permalink

1. The doggy power panel has been upgraded! And You can toggle crawl animations for normal walk and sneak as you wish! A good feature for friends who don’t want followers to sneak like you, because you can just crawl without sneaking now!

The setting is not temporary, meaning that next time you become a doggy, you won’t configure it again.

And this custom posture setting is only valid for the player character.

2. This time when you become a doggy, you’ll automatically equip the doggy power, press Z to use the power and the panel will pop up, with many convinent functions.
  3. The Pet Powers is moved into doggy powers panel as well. And there’s a new button “Toggle Quick Invoke”. You can use this button to make the pet power messagebox show up instead of the doggy power panel.
  4. There’s no Master powers yet. I’ll think of some.
  5. The new doodle is brought in the new version too~

BaD 0.801 (7/15/2020) Permalink

Fix animation name

On 12/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, SimplyNemz said:

Been trying to get the mod to work, but it refuses to show up in MCM for some reason and I'm not finding any of the contents in game. I'm assuming there SHOULD be an MCM?

Have all the requirements installed and set up. Have uninstalled, redownloaded, and reinstalled BaD. It's just not being recognized whatsoever for some reason?

Got the same problem. I even try a new game

13 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

First of all, you need to wait a few seconds, or even a minute to get new MCM entries. 

Secondly, if you want real help, you can upload your mod list and papyrus log.

Guest it can be vortex, that is my prefereable installer.

Guest AthenaESIV

Cool poll to compare how people play, I voted Being Doggie, but wanted to add:

I see it as PC centric vs. NPC centric, some call it immersive, but for me it is not really about immersion at all.

I don't really see myself as the PC at all, it's more about dominion than immersion... I am like a director of some sleazy Sword and Sorcery R rated movie, and I try to put the star of the movie, aka the PC, through as many sexual situations as possible. 

So in general I much prefer mods that are very PC centric, though I do also use many that work on both the PC and NPCs, I generally just ignore the NPC features.

On 12/19/2020 at 8:26 PM, SimplyNemz said:

Same here. Doesn't show up in MCM and I get no spells etc.. Nothing.