15 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Well, I like the color of text we can add in the forum page. If it's a text file then we lose these color attributes. It's fine here.

you might like the color but for practicality's sake page 7's changelog needed whole scrolldowns just to reach the bottom

There will be a coming transformation mod which is named Multi-Stage Transformation Framework. 

You can call it MuST Framework. So it is a must mod ?.

The first several debugging version will be released in Patreon.

After having done the testing, I'll release the mod in Loverslab directly.

This mod will require artists work to provide 2D textures and 3D meshes to work, like add-ons.

So when the mod is in developping, the enthusiastic could make some work at the same time and try them once the framework is released.

3 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

There will be a coming transformation mod which is named Multi-Stage Transformation Framework. 

You can call it MuST Framework. So it is a must mod ?.

The first several debugging version will be released in Patreon.

After having done the testing, I'll release the mod in Loverslab directly.

This mod will require artists work to provide 2D textures and 3D meshes to work, like add-ons.

So when the mod is in developping, the enthusiastic could make some work at the same time and try them once the framework is released.

when I learned one thing about framework mods: there is only Sexlab and DD and long time after that ZAP. All other frameworks have zero support.
I would not expect any 2D textures or 3D meshes to get your way :(

14 minutes ago, Nymra said:

when I learned one thing about framework mods: there is only Sexlab and DD and long time after that ZAP. All other frameworks have zero support.
I would not expect any 2D textures or 3D meshes to get your way :(

What do you mean? I did not understand.

If you want to say that nobody is willing to make add-ons to the framework. I think that's fine.

Maybe I'll learn how to make them later, and make them by myself.

3 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i have a question about the new framework you are talking about, is going to make it so that the player can transform or be transformed by your mod? similar to the being a cow mod?

Yes. But it need modder's cooperate.

In BAD 0.5.0.05, I write a line of code to send a ModEvent.

The ModEvent will tell the MuST mod to change some actor's looking according to the transforming stage it passed as the parameter of the ModEvent.

After receiving the event, the MuST mod will transform the Actor(NPC or Player )

If I finished the MuST mod, and if the author of BAC (skyrimfet) is willing to, he could write a ModEvent in BAC too, and the MuST mod will catch the event and do the transformation.

The MuST mod is using JSON like SLAL and Slavetats did.

You can customize the JSON file to make your doggy look like whatever you want.

12 hours ago, KaisersNEEDU said:

Now this is something I am willing to learn for. Sign me up what do you want me to do.

The enthusiastic could make his own 2d and 3d works at the same time, or find some mods that contain these works,  and try them once the framework is released

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

the only prob i have is animals can also get infected by wolves, i had a horker do so..

The problem should be fixed in 0.5.0.

13 hours ago, MaLaKrus said:

Doesn't see 0.5 version..

If you read the mod details very carefully, you should know that you can get 0.5.0 or higher version next Faburary.

I just saw your mod and i'm quite amazed although i don't play Skyrim currently, but nevertheless.... quick question, sorry if i missed it somehow:

Do you have any plans to add some story? It doesn't have to be a linear questline like BAC, what i could imagine very well here would kinda some radiant quests where player is cursed as dog and some (not so) random NPCs decide to take care of the stray dog, taking them home/in a barn and play some games. Maybe some evil ones too who put up dog fights, or something like that.

By no means i'm suggesting it would be necessary to make this a mod i'll at least try once i play again but... i'd love it, and hope you'd be up for it. ;)

3 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I just saw your mod and i'm quite amazed although i don't play Skyrim currently, but nevertheless.... quick question, sorry if i missed it somehow:

Do you have any plans to add some story? It doesn't have to be a linear questline like BAC, what i could imagine very well here would kinda some radiant quests where player is cursed as dog and some (not so) random NPCs decide to take care of the stray dog, taking them home/in a barn and play some games. Maybe some evil ones too who put up dog fights, or something like that.

By no means i'm suggesting it would be necessary to make this a mod i'll at least try once i play again but... i'd love it, and hope you'd be up for it. ;)

Yes, I have a plan. Don't worry about it.

The main quest will be implemented in the future. Radiant quests are fine, I'll consider it.

There will be another quest called Doggy Nemesis which includes fights.

Thank you for your feedback.

42 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

Yes, I have a plan. Don't worry about it.

The main quest will be implemented in the future. Radiant quests are fine, I'll consider it.

There will be another quest called Doggy Nemesis which includes fights.

Thank you for your feedback.

That sounds amazing. :)

I've recently been playing Conan exiles and appearently my scenarios were likeable by a lot of people, i'll be honest and announce that i'd need a kick now and then to get to work... but if you want to, i could provide some more detailed ideas for these radiant quests. Poke me any time. :)

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

That sounds amazing. :)

I've recently been playing Conan exiles and appearently my scenarios were likeable by a lot of people, i'll be honest and announce that i'd need a kick now and then to get to work... but if you want to, i could provide some more detailed ideas for these radiant quests. Poke me any time. :)

Sure. But I think I didn't understand. What's your scenarios ? Is this a thing related to the game "Conan exiles"?

I love the idea of a transformation (TF). Not sure what you have planned, but would prefer a cat to a dog.  The Half-Khajiit Race by nikojaeger would be a good example for a finished cat TF.  As a matter of fact, using that mod with yours should work great while you are working on your TF.

(Or is it possible the Patreons only version already has the TF done?)