49 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Anoriath (as Master) lead the player doggy into Belethors shop

Did you ask Anoriath to bring you home? If you don't ask, the master will do whatever they were doing before adoption.

11 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Can NPCs get infectedt by the virus and by traps too?

Yes they can.

16 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

Did you ask Anoriath to bring you home? If you don't ask, the master will do whatever they were doing before adoption.

Yes they can.

I asked him to go home but he went to the shop in the middle of the night.

Does any door work? I think I was cursed when leaving dragonsreach.

And is there some kind of training with following NPC doggies? They always ask to be freed but they don't won't to leave you when you are about to abandon them.

5 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I asked him to go home but he went to the shop in the middle of the night.

Does any door work? I think I was cursed when leaving dragonsreach.

And is there some kind of training with following NPC doggies? They always ask to be freed but they don't won't to leave you when you are about to abandon them.

any door will work.

there's no training yet. 

I don't know why does he go to the shop. He should go home.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

What is the master trying to "fix" by fucking his/her doggy pets ass (NPC/player as doggy) ? There is always this dialogue about fixing her butt.

It's just a some dirty talk. The master tell the doggy he could fix the doggy's doggy problem. (In fact mostly he won't remove the curse).

I should add more talks to reduce repetition

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I found same spanking animations in Nibble's pack. But is there an actual scene with dialogue to use them in the mod at the moment? I recall that the pet says "Spank me" when you talk about abandoning her.

Yeah there is. You can punish or be punished with Spanking animations

20 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Maybe this is interesting, playing around with:

Animated Animal Ears for Humanoid

What's so special?

EMOTIONS!

The ears react to emotions and are added via racemenu, which makes them sexlab strip resistant.

Just did a quick test with SLS new emotion poser wheel in LAL, looks already promising:

Reveal hidden contents

1636057573_enb2020_08_0704_17_21_85.jpg.069cf15fba38f10c2adc583bdb13dddd.jpg

743827593_enb2020_08_0704_17_36_08.jpg.1d201744848755aec87301772dd815b4.jpg

491860976_enb2020_08_0704_18_19_38.jpg.f7ef327a8cf92319c53359a251ff88c0.jpg

It's really interesting! I'll use this. Thanks!

On 8/1/2020 at 8:04 PM, xyzxyz said:

Anoriath (as Master) lead the player doggy into Belethors shop. I get a crime there. Why does he do this? The home is set to the drunken huntsman.

Ha, I think maybe the package got overriden for some reason?

image.png

19 hours ago, Kakasholin said:

Noticed an issue that if you are killed in doggy form your animation gets set to the crouch form upon reloading. I saw a quick-fix for followers but not for when you are the pup.

The newest unreleased version could fix this.

20 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

oh! I thought it needed Nemesis. I stand corrected, this makes it interesting again.

Wouldn't it conflict with DDi and ZAP idles, or even forced crawling movement? ?

About compatibility, check this mod out

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34006?tab=description

The FAQ section says it all.

On 8/13/2020 at 12:34 PM, Linklink9999 said:

I also Cant get the crawling animation to work, I have reinstalled the mod and it still wont work. I'm using the current version of SKSE.

Are you getting any compatibility errors when running FNIS? Try running the compatibility HKX check to make sure you don't have any installed animations that are messing with the FNIS Data file.

When this mod first came out, I was hopeful it`d be just what I was looking for. A simple mod that forces npcs to crawl on all fours and be mounted and ridden by any one/thing that has a high enough arousal. But it quickly spiraled out of control into a complicated mod. *sigh*

A simple, stripped down version that just does one thing would be cool. Well, two. Force npcs to all four, and have them be fair game for any horny anythings out there. Aroused Creatures mod helps with keeping my slaves busy with creatures, but I got nothing for human/mer sexual interactions that doesn`t require dialogue.

Just sayin', it`d be nice. But if it doesn`t happen, oh, well. Beggars can`t be choosers.

Your hard work is appreciated. Thanks.

Maybe someone else already asked but am I missing something? When I install both MuST and this I can only choose Example Preset 1 and 3 in MCM. There are other Json files in the MuST folder but I can't select them. And Example 1 just gives my character Forsworn Armor, an untextured Khajiit face and a giant left leg.

23 hours ago, rcy68 said:

When this mod first came out, I was hopeful it`d be just what I was looking for. A simple mod that forces npcs to crawl on all fours and be mounted and ridden by any one/thing that has a high enough arousal. But it quickly spiraled out of control into a complicated mod. *sigh*

A simple, stripped down version that just does one thing would be cool. Well, two. Force npcs to all four, and have them be fair game for any horny anythings out there. Aroused Creatures mod helps with keeping my slaves busy with creatures, but I got nothing for human/mer sexual interactions that doesn`t require dialogue.

Just sayin', it`d be nice. But if it doesn`t happen, oh, well. Beggars can`t be choosers.

Your hard work is appreciated. Thanks.

In fact I'm working on this. Welcome to support me at Patreon to see the newest progress.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 12:14 AM, Pristbeast said:

Maybe someone else already asked but am I missing something? When I install both MuST and this I can only choose Example Preset 1 and 3 in MCM. There are other Json files in the MuST folder but I can't select them. And Example 1 just gives my character Forsworn Armor, an untextured Khajiit face and a giant left leg.

example files are not for playing, they are examples for modders.,

And you didn't understand the different between a "file" and a "preset". In MuST, a file could have many different preset files.

You should see these files and presets: (We only need "BeingADoggy_huan" file for BaD, and there are many presets for "BeingADoggy_huan"

2125634642_Skyrim9_3_20207_38_45AM.png.eff86fc8a92530358e4e70e5d2cedb6b.png869888943_Skyrim9_3_20207_38_31AM.png.a3edc760923e986c17659ef07ae8ce70.png