11 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

tbh i find all the "IN ALL MY YEARS I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A THING" to be rather annoying. i would perfer if the npcs just didn't talk at all...

Thanks for your support. It's fixed in 0.3.4, the NPC will only say it once in 2 hours.

33 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

Thanks for your support. It's fixed in 0.3.4, the NPC will only say it once in 2 hours.

Thank you and this mod is perfect for a little rp thing i am doing tho im using racemenu and slavetats to make my pc look like a dog. its going to overtake them eventually and they will always be a doggy.

One thing i have noticed is the arousal feature doesn't seem to work right, from my understanding the arousal threshold is suppose to be for triggering the on four scene but the arousal threshold no matter what i put it on be it after 1 or after 99 arousal doesn't effect anything. 

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

Would be great if just being in a petsuit would trigger it without having to sneak. Devious Followers can namely have the petsuit as a deal or punishment, would work great.

It's already implemented in 0.3.0, see "Classic Fuck Trigger"

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

One thing i have noticed is the arousal feature doesn't seem to work right, from my understanding the arousal threshold is suppose to be for triggering the on four scene but the arousal threshold no matter what i put it on be it after 1 or after 99 arousal doesn't effect anything. 

There are many situations. I may try this later but I remembered that this function does work.

Did you install Sexlab Aroused?

Did you enable the "Sexlab Arousal" option?

Did you set the gender option to "Any"?

Did you un-check the option "Find closest"?

Did you un-check the option "Creature Fuck Only"?

What do you mean "after 1 or after 99"? Because "after 1" contains the situation "after 99", 99 >1.

Have you confirmed that the NPC's arousal value is higher than the value you set? ( press N  to get the NPC's arousal)

I can ask you many more questions because there are so many. Please try to do everything. I'll check this later.

And, Did you misunderstand the function?

The arousal value is not for triggering the PC into crawling. It is for selecting which npc will fuck the pc.

You need to wear your cursed enchantment or do other things to go into cursed crawling scene.

17 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

There are many situations. I may try this later but I remembered that this function does work.

Did you install Sexlab Aroused?

Did you enable the "Sexlab Arousal" option?

Did you set the gender option to "Any"?

Did you un-check the option "Find closest"?

Did you un-check the option "Creature Fuck Only"?

What do you mean "after 1 or after 99"? Because "after 1" contains the situation "after 99", 99 >1.

Have you confirmed that the NPC's arousal value is higher than the value you set? ( press N  to get the NPC's arousal)

I can ask you many more questions because there are so many. Please try to do everything. I'll check this later.

And, Did you misunderstand the function?

The arousal value is not for triggering the PC into crawling. It is for selecting which npc will fuck the pc.

You need to wear your cursed enchantment or do other things to go into cursed crawling scene.

okay i get it now, I thought the arousal was related to becoming a doggy. Though that would sound like a good idea maybe as another spell effect? 

Also have you thought of adding a beg feature? maybe for food i imagine this mod as it is might make people with Ineed or RND difficult if they cannot eat, i guess you could just still use the inventory but that sorta breaks the immersion.

Great mod.... because makes simple what in other mods turns out being very complicate {like the person or creature of interest seems to not care at all about taming at all}. I alays appreciate simplicity. This looks natural and quite immersive. Any chance for an SE version!? Cheers {and thanks a lot for this mod indeed!}!

25 minutes ago, Khaahan said:

Any chance for an SE version

Not now, it's wip. And I'm not familiar with converting mods to SE.

some visual transformation

I'm not familiar with 3d modeling.

If there are more donations, I'll take more time on learning these skills , and contribute more on these areas.

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

adding a beg feature?

Good point. I'll work on this after having fully implemented the "Follow function".

i was wondering does this mod add new traps to places or are the spells added to existing traps? 

And is running into hostiles with said spells a rare occurrence because it would be pretty broken imo if the chances of a bandit mage with the doggy fuck spell being a 50/50 chance even would be very troublesome.

And this diesease thing that spreads like a virus? is that contracted by wild wolves or is it through a trap again?

14 hours ago, LinksSword said:

i was wondering does this mod add new traps to places or are the spells added to existing traps? 

And is running into hostiles with said spells a rare occurrence because it would be pretty broken imo if the chances of a bandit mage with the doggy fuck spell being a 50/50 chance even would be very troublesome.

And this diesease thing that spreads like a virus? is that contracted by wild wolves or is it through a trap again?

Currently the mod won't spread the trap to anywhere, you can only add the trap by the mcm button.

The reason I didn't do it is because I don't want to break any immersion around Skyrim, and I haven't decided yet where to put them because there are too many places.

I am also thinking that if somebody else does this for us, that will be grateful. That will save my time , let me focus on the basic functions implementation.

Currently the mod won't spread the NPC who has the "doggy curse" to anywhere. Same reason.

Yes, the disease can be contracted by wolves and it can be contracted by a trap added from mcm.

On 11/1/2019 at 8:01 AM, huanrenfeng said:

Not now, it's wip. And I'm not familiar with converting mods to SE.

Hey, thanks for your reply.

I have another question actually, far more important at this point, in Skyrim LE of course. The thing is this... is the mod supposed to work with creatures as well? Creatures like actual dogs and wolf for example... I ask that because I did try in vain and I was wondering if might be something related to the Creature Framework and Aroused Creatures mod or if the mod is just made to work between humans only.

A little consideration as well... the voice of the actor asking for help becomes quite annoying...  I wonder if might be possible to trigger that sound only when a possible helper is at a close distance.... a bit like it happens when the talk gets triggered while riding the horse as soon as an NPC gets at the right distance.

Thanks again. Cheers!

3 hours ago, Khaahan said:

Hey, thanks for your reply.

I have another question actually, far more important at this point, in Skyrim LE of course. The thing is this... is the mod supposed to work with creatures as well? Creatures like actual dogs and wolf for example... I ask that because I did try in vain and I was wondering if might be something related to the Creature Framework and Aroused Creatures mod or if the mod is just made to work between humans only.

A little consideration as well... the voice of the actor asking for help becomes quite annoying...  I wonder if might be possible to trigger that sound only when a possible helper is at a close distance.... a bit like it happens when the talk gets triggered while riding the horse as soon as an NPC gets at the right distance.

Thanks again. Cheers!

This mod works with any creatures. In mcm you'll see a "Creature fuck only" option, that means you can actually just mate with creatures.

If your Bestiality doesn't work, check your mods installations, like Creature Framework, settings in SexLab, FNIS creatures option and More Nasty critters,  etc.

Good idea, I'll work on "SeekForHelp function" in the future, try to improve this as you suggested.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:45 PM, huanrenfeng said:

Currently the mod won't spread the trap to anywhere, you can only add the trap by the mcm button.

The reason I didn't do it is because I don't want to break any immersion around Skyrim, and I haven't decided yet where to put them because there are too many places.

I am also thinking that if somebody else does this for us, that will be grateful. That will save my time , let me focus on the basic functions implementation.

Currently the mod won't spread the NPC who has the "doggy curse" to anywhere. Same reason.

Yes, the disease can be contracted by wolves and it can be contracted by a trap added from mcm.

You could just add a patch, to add them to the trap lists on other mods. Here's some mods that already have traps and add stuff to players, under certain circumstances.

- Deviously Cursed Loot trap list.

- Devious Follower they add items to you, you could add it into its list.

- Sexlab Pheromones animals have a chance to curse you with pheromones, after attacks, you could add another effect as well.

- Skooma Whore, and its Add-On Skooma Whore Addicted. Maybe add another drink, or extend a drink with more functions.

- Defeat a defeat outcome, instead of dying, you have to endure being a dog for a day.

Just some ideas for possible patches for popular mods. If you don'l like them, or they are too much trouble, then just ignore this comment... :) 

On 11/6/2019 at 4:29 PM, Krazyone said:

You could just add a patch, to add them to the trap lists on other mods. Here's some mods that already have traps and add stuff to players, under certain circumstances.

- Sexlab Pheromones animals have a chance to curse you with pheromones, after attacks, you could add another effect as well.

- Skooma Whore, and its Add-On Skooma Whore Addicted. Maybe add another drink, or extend a drink with more functions.

- Defeat a defeat outcome, instead of dying, you have to endure being a dog for a day.

Just some ideas for possible patches for popular mods. If you don'l like them, or they are too much trouble, then just ignore this comment... :) 

Well, I know this, but do you know how to make patch for these mods?

At a glance I think they adds traps or some triggers in their own unique ways.

I think you have a good point, but I truely don't have the effort to do them all.

I might think about making patch for DCL and Defeat in the future.

For Sexlab Pheromones, I won't do it, because I think some functions in this mod and my mods are quite similar .

Skooma Whore? Is it immersive? I don't know. Canines cursed things should be something natural, like some dog Urine.

2 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Well, I know this, but do you know how to make patch for these mods?

Patches for items are easy, with no real connection to the mod. I've made tons of item patches for stuff, over the years. My favourite being my shoe mod for the FrankyFrank shoe collection, I made for Sexlab Survival for myself. ( unpublished, as it uses his assets ).

Patches for scripted stuff, I can't do. As I can't read script.

At a glance I think they adds traps or some triggers in their own unique ways.

Yeah... that was the idea. You asked for ideas, this was just ideas for simple additions.

I think you have a good point, but I truely don't have the effort to do them all.

Fair enough... that's why I put the last section on my comments, a lot of the time.

I might think about making patch for DCL and Defeat in the future.

Deviously Cursed loot, was just a simple way to add your mod to a loot table, without clashing with the most popular and fleshed out, trap mod. Defeat was just an after-thought.

For Sexlab Pheromones, I won't do it, because I think some functions in this mod and my mods are quite similar .

Skooma Whore? Is it immersive? I don't know. Canines cursed things should be something natural, like some dog Urine.

I understand... I love the Sexlab Pheromones mod, it has a lot of MCM features. It is fun trying to stop the attacks from the creatures chasing your character, the flame spell is the best to stop them.

It gets quite exciting, fighting off the mobs it spawns sometimes.

Skooma Whore is immersive, its just getting hooked on drugs, as well as also getting spiked with drugs. With the prostitution side, as an after-thought.

These are just some replies to your comment, you don't really need to reply to this, as its just answering my reasons why I picked those mods. Happy modding... :)

i like the concept of your mod. with the latest version DD there was 2 collars added one was a bell collar and the other was a bone collar. in my opinion the bone collar would suite your mod well. maybe in a future update you could use it for the enchantment and somehow have it equipped via a trap or when the curse is received when infected with the disease. not sure how to do either of those

On 11/11/2019 at 8:18 AM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i like the concept of your mod. with the latest version DD there was 2 collars added one was a bell collar and the other was a bone collar. in my opinion the bone collar would suite your mod well. maybe in a future update you could use it for the enchantment and somehow have it equipped via a trap or when the curse is received when infected with the disease. not sure how to do either of those

Some friends said that we can not put enchantment on DD equipment because the author of DD forbid it and we need CK to remove a keyword from them.

What you need is like a add-on of Deviously Cursed loot , I may think about this in the future.

8 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Some friends said that we can not put enchantment on DD equipment because the author of DD forbid it and we need CK to remove a keyword from them.

What you need is like a add-on of Deviously Cursed loot , I may think about this in the future.

kimy may have said you cant put the enchantment directly on an original device from DD itself, but i do know that you can use the mesh and create an item for your mod. laura has used the Iron yoke mesh to make an item for her mod

17 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

kimy may have said you cant put the enchantment directly on an original device from DD itself, but i do know that you can use the mesh and create an item for your mod. laura has used the Iron yoke mesh to make an item for her mod

Well, I am not capable of making meshes currently. After I learned certain skills, I'll consider making some new meshes for BAD.

I prefer making something by myself instead of using existing ones. It's just a preference that I can not easily change.