13 hours ago, mrsshiftMeup said:

is there any way to disable the voices when doing the doggy positiion? i press (no player voice) but there is still voices play

That’s not what “no player voice” option was made for. No player voice just silence the player when you are in a dialogue relating to doggy.

You can try to use a male character and you’ll know why. Some voice has been added for male character for the player.

7 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

That’s not what “no player voice” option was made for. No player voice just silence the player when you are in a dialogue relating to doggy.

You can try to use a male character and you’ll know why. Some voice has been added for male character for the player.

ok but a mod like defeat it uses the player voice set, I use a different voice for my female character and whenever wearing the necklace the vanilla nord voice will play

is there any option to disable it ?

Thank you, btw your mod is awesome

15 hours ago, mrShiftmeup said:

ok but a mod like defeat it uses the player voice set, I use a different voice for my female character and whenever wearing the necklace the vanilla nord voice will play

is there any option to disable it ?

Thank you, btw your mod is awesome

It is weird. I don't know what's wrong.

Some more feedback:

1. what is doggy fix cloak spell? it appeared out of nowhere and lasts 24 real hours? wtf! how can I remove it? and how can i prevent it ever to show up?

2. how can I prevent NPC from becoming a doggy. Ever? I want no NPC doggies in my game. Ever please :D :)

3. when there is a doggy the quest spams its notifications

Interact with the Doggy

Interact with the Doggy

Interact with the Doggy

4. there was an option to disable doggy traps in dungeons. NPCs become doggies from them... I dont want that. 
I only want the PC to have a harder time, not the NPC :(

5. would it be possible to control ALL keywords BaD uses? I remember at the beginning only doggy anims were used. Now I get all kind of, missionary, standing etc. 
U have the "spank replacement" option in MCM, why not add option to exlusivly use the tags there? then I could set for example "doggy" and have fun? :D 

6. Enemies still attack me when I am doggy. 
I got to enemy fort, one NPC is friendly and fucks me. then another NPC (Same faction) comes and attacks :( 

7. Idea: allow Doggy to equip a specified outfit when activated? (for example zaz devides)

The doggy part itself still works well tho and is great fun. But I repeatedly thought of removing the mod or reverting to an older version

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

Some more feedback:

1. what is doggy fix cloak spell? it appeared out of nowhere and lasts 24 real hours? wtf! how can I remove it? and how can i prevent it ever to show up?

2. how can I prevent NPC from becoming a doggy. Ever? I want no NPC doggies in my game. Ever please :D :)

3. when there is a doggy the quest spams its notifications

Interact with the Doggy

Interact with the Doggy

Interact with the Doggy

4. there was an option to disable doggy traps in dungeons. NPCs become doggies from them... I dont want that. 
I only want the PC to have a harder time, not the NPC :(

5. would it be possible to control ALL keywords BaD uses? I remember at the beginning only doggy anims were used. Now I get all kind of, missionary, standing etc. 
U have the "spank replacement" option in MCM, why not add option to exlusivly use the tags there? then I could set for example "doggy" and have fun? :D 

6. Enemies still attack me when I am doggy. 
I got to enemy fort, one NPC is friendly and fucks me. then another NPC (Same faction) comes and attacks :( 

7. Idea: allow Doggy to equip a specified outfit when activated? (for example zaz devides)

The doggy part itself still works well tho and is great fun. But I repeatedly thought of removing the mod or reverting to an older version

1. doggy fix cloak spell is a essential magic effect on the PC to "fix some problmes caused by the game engine". You shouldn't remove it. But I can certainly hide it from the UI so you'll not worry about it anymore.

2. you just don't curse the NPC into a doggy, is that a hard thing to do? However, I can certainly make an option to disable NPC doggy.

3. The prompt for PC can be hidden through an option in MCM, but I haven't made an option for NPC doggy yet.

4. If I solve your second problem, this problem will be solved too.

5. You are asking about "tags", not "keywords". So you are requesting an optioin to change all the tags?

6. You only calm enemies the instant you becoming a doggy, if you are already a doggy, enemies will still attack you. Are you requesting a "Always Calm Enemy" feature?

7. It's been implemented through the mod MuST. I mentioned it in the mod description.

Thanks for the detailed feedback. All of your problems can be solved.

Hey,

thx so much for the answers. 
I hope my post above was not to, erm, unfriendly, I wrote it after a long testing session of differnt mods and kinda only threw in the facts and no explanation, sorry. 

2 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

1. doggy fix cloak spell is a essential magic effect on the PC to "fix some problmes caused by the game engine". You shouldn't remove it. But I can certainly hide it from the UI so you'll not worry about it anymore.

I just worried that the spell might prevent doggy from happening. I removed it with dispelallspells. 

2. you just don't curse the NPC into a doggy, is that a hard thing to do? However, I can certainly make an option to disable NPC doggy.

I dont curse NPC and doggy is not infectuous.

NPC in my game get infected by: 

- beeing attacked by dogs/wolves
- entering traps in dungeons 

I did not see an NPC getting infected by using a door yet, but I will test with 100% chance. 

3. The prompt for PC can be hidden through an option in MCM, but I haven't made an option for NPC doggy yet.

4. If I solve your second problem, this problem will be solved too.

thx alot. I just wanted to report this because I felt these are more bugs than intended functionality. 

5. You are asking about "tags", not "keywords". So you are requesting an optioin to change all the tags?

yes, sorry. That would be very cool. 

6. You only calm enemies the instant you becoming a doggy, if you are already a doggy, enemies will still attack you. Are you requesting a "Always Calm Enemy" feature?

I think this would help alot. 
I love the idea of the doggy fighting, but I want doggy as pure punishment and the PC has to fuck to be freed from it. 

7. It's been implemented through the mod MuST. I mentioned it in the mod description.

cool! have to test your mod finally, I forgot how it evolved. Will report back! 

Thanks for the detailed feedback. All of your problems can be solved.

xD you are a genius! 

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

I did not see an NPC getting infected by using a door yet, but I will test with 100% chance. 

NPCs will never infected by doors.

I felt these are more bugs than intended functionality. 

They are not bugs. I completely know them and they are not causing trouble. They are more like issues which affect your playing experience.

I felt these are more bugs than intended functionality. 

Be careful. The MuST mod is not a toy. It is advanced and you need to understand the structure of a json file and what "FormID" means.

53 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

NPCs will never infected by doors.

They are not bugs. I completely know them and they are not causing trouble. They are more like issues which affect your playing experience.

Fair enough :)

They felt like buggy because of the spam of quest updates and stuff. But having an option to completly disable NPCs becoming doggies would still be awesome for a normal playthrough where doggy is less important (but a really nice surprise when it happens!) 

53 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

Be careful. The MuST mod is not a toy. It is advanced and you need to understand the structure of a json file and what "FormID" means.

I know. 
Already looked at the files and I think I can handle it. But sadly has low priority. I am making so many own mods at the moment, gaaah! 

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Fair enough :)

They felt like buggy because of the spam of quest updates and stuff. But having an option to completly disable NPCs becoming doggies would still be awesome for a normal playthrough where doggy is less important (but a really nice surprise when it happens!) 

I know. 
Already looked at the files and I think I can handle it. But sadly has low priority. I am making so many own mods at the moment, gaaah! 

0.7.1 has been released! It should fix all your issues!  Check it out!

Hello, Glad to see this mod finally made it to SE, I used it a bunch for LE till I switched over. I see you've added a lot of features since I last used Bad, I just added it to my game and I have a few silly questions if you don't mind, I'd rather ask than mess up my game.

How does the "spank tag replacement" work? (functional example please, If I wanted to replace it with _________ I'd type _______... etc...)

How does the "all tags replacement" work? (functional example please, if I wanted to add/remove this tag... I'd do/type this _________... etc...)

I haven't had any experience changing/replacing/adding tags to/from mods, and not sure how far this goes or to what extent I'd need to do this as there are tons of tags in each animation. I usually leave mods as intended by the mod authors, however, since these options are there, I'd like to know more please.

I've been looking for more mods, to use more of my available animations for humans, creatures and mixes of both such as mfc, ffc, and 3/4/5ways etc... that rarely get used if ever (unless using defeat or similar mod), it'd be nice to see them used in another context besides rape. And this mod would be perfect as a trigger for many of them. Between having human/creature followers, citizens in cities and creatures in nature, mixed with this as a trigger, with the randomness and ability to choose how many times you can be used/sexed-up before your released and/or cured ect... would be great.

If that's not possible now, perhaps a function to use those types of animations can be integrated in future plans. Either way I'm glad it's available again.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange times. peace

5 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

How does the "spank tag replacement" work? (functional example please, If I wanted to replace it with _________ I'd type _______... etc...)

How does the "all tags replacement" work? (functional example please, if I wanted to add/remove this tag... I'd do/type this _________... etc...)

In some context, the mod use tag "spanking". If you fill in a "abc" tag, then it will be replaced by "abc". Further more, if you fill in "abc, def, xyz", then it will be replaced with these 3 tags.

all tags is just the same as the spank tag. If you fill in a "abc" tag, then no matter what animation tag the mod tries to add, all the animation tags will be replaced by "abc". Further more, if the mod want to use tags "111, 222, 333", and you fill in " abc, xyz, def", then that 3 tags will be replaced completely by your 3 tags.

3 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

In some context, the mod use a single tag "spanking". If you fill in a "abc" tag, then it will be replaced by "abc". Further more, if you fill in "abc, def, xyz", then it will be replaced with these 3 tags.

all tags is just the same as the spank tag. If you fill in a "abc" tag, then no matter what animation tag the mod tries to add, all the animation tags will be replaced by "abc". Further more, if the mod want to use tags "111, 222, 333", and you fill in " abc, xyz, def", then that 3 tags will be replaced completely by your 3 tags.

okay, let see if I understand:

I read you set the base mod to use Doggy, Crouched blowjob and spanking tags for animations as a base, so we'll use this in my example.

spanking replacer option: keeps doggy and crouch blowjob tags, but will replace spanking with 1 or more tags added by me.

example: If I type "missionary, boobjob, anal" I'll have this mod checking for doggy, crouchedblowjob, missionary, boobjob and anal animations.

question 1: is this correct and are there any limits to this?

all tag replacer option: same as above but replaces all 3 + adds any other tags I might add. I would need to re-add doggy if I changed things in this option.

question 2: do I need 3 tags to replace them? or if I just add 1 does it become the only one? (guessing the limit to how many you can add will be the same as above)

And finally, if I add tags like ffc, mfc, fcc, or any 3/4/5way(fffm, mmmf) will this mod trigger them(providing actors where available of course)? or is it word based tags only like: standing, missionary, anal, doggy etc...? (you know tags more geared for 1v1 as opposed to multiples and/or mixes.)

sorry for the silly questions, I'm just trying to figure it out so I don't f-it up or become annoyed by expecting too much, or by telling it to do things it isn't designed for lol

peace

3 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

okay, let see if I understand:

I read you set the base mod to use Doggy, Crouched blowjob and spanking tags for animations as a base, so we'll use this in my example.

spanking replacer option: keeps doggy and crouch blowjob tags, but will replace spanking with 1 or more tags added by me.

example: If I type "missionary, boobjob, anal" I'll have this mod checking for doggy, crouchedblowjob, missionary, boobjob and anal animations.

question 1: is this correct and are there any limits to this?

all tag replacer option: same as above but replaces all 3 + adds any other tags I might add. I would need to re-add doggy if I changed things in this option.

question 2: do I need 3 tags to replace them? or if I just add 1 does it become the only one? (guessing the limit to how many you can add will be the same as above)

And finally, if I add tags like ffc, mfc, fcc, or any 3/4/5way(fffm, mmmf) will this mod trigger them(providing actors where available of course)? or is it word based tags only like: standing, missionary, anal, doggy etc...? (you know tags more geared for 1v1 as opposed to multiples and/or mixes.)

sorry for the silly questions, I'm just trying to figure it out so I don't f-it up or become annoyed by expecting too much, or by telling it to do things it isn't designed for lol

peace

Not exactly.

I use "blowjob", "doggy" and "spanking" tag respectively in different situations.

They won't be used together in the mod.

The mod only uses multiple tags in one situation, the blowjob scene. It uses "blowjob" tag and "kneeling" teg.

You are right about all tag replacer.

You don't need to match the original tag number, if you want to replace all the blowjob tags( "blowjob" and "kneeling"  ), you use 0,1,2,3,4,..., infinite tags. Am I being clear?

The mod only support 2 actors animation. It should be crystal clear to any reasonable man who has played the mod. BaD only select one aggressor to fuck you.

peace.

15 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Not exactly.

I use "blowjob", "doggy" and "spanking" tag respectively in different situations.

They won't be used together in the mod.

The mod only uses multiple tags in one situation, the blowjob scene. It uses "blowjob" tag and "kneeling" teg.

You are right about all tag replacer.

You don't need to match the original tag number, if you want to replace all the blowjob tags( "blowjob" and "kneeling"  ), you use 0,1,2,3,4,..., infinite tags. Am I being clear?

The mod only support 2 actors animation. It should be crystal clear to any reasonable man who has played the mod. BaD only select one aggressor to fuck you.

peace.

good to know, and ya, I forgot how many aggressors this mod used, it happens when you switch games and are trying out hundreds of different mods all the time lol.

I like some of the options you've added: petting the doggies, the voice lines for petting, doggie combat(scratch/punch) and the choice for pc only are all nice add-ons.

Suggestions: (not sure how hard they are to implement, so just ideas)

#1a: a "disable mod" option, to turn the mod on and off : for when your not in the mood to be a doggy, and/or just want to play the game without constant interruptions.

I have a few auto-sex mods that have this option and it makes my play throughs much easier to manage if I can shut automatic mods off when I need or want too.

#2: an option to set min/max time in between curses. (so you don't get caught in a loop of constantly being a doggy)

(This is not a complaint, just an example) In the short time using this on SE I've had this mod activate 3 times in 1 dungeon. I keep 3-4 followers active, with a setting of 7 sex acts before release, that's a lot of puppy love just to get through a dungeon lol and it's happened a few times for me, I get released and the next body/door I touch curses me again, it's not a complaint, just an observation that is sometimes inconvenient and has an easy fix. (I have set a 1% infect in mcm)

(and/or)

#3a: add separate customizable sliders/values for each item or way you can be cursed:

Doors -what kind of door, mages guild/city doors are silly, dusty dungeon/cave doors are better, dragon claw doors are dangerous (they are meant to keep others out),

Dog-meat (touched or eaten), (maybe add new custom meats by changing the name of "dogmeat" to wolf meat/ fox meat and adding to spawn lists of those animals (or use pelts maybe) to eapand the k9 curse etc...)

Doggy-style sex (with who? what %? animal/human/creature) etc...).

Bodies (dead npc's not as much, dead thieves/bandits maybe, dead dogs/wolves/foxes most likely, drauger/spiders/spriggans... who knows),

The more customizable options, the more people can adjust this mod to fit their game styles. (they can have a little cursing or a lot, up to them)

#3b: decide what creatures/animal/factions etc... can interact with pc.

#4: maybe add radiant quests from wizards to collect dogmeat/wof/fox items or check corpses for stuff to give a reason to interact and increase exposure with this curse. You could add many objects/foods (custom or vanilla) with their own lore/story behind the curse this way etc...

side note: I say different sliders for each item/way to contract the curse or collection/inspection missions because I don't collect, cook or eat dogmeat (unless I intentionally want the curse (or am starving due to a needs mod), and that seems silly, it's a curse not a blessing) but I do loot corpses a lot, so increasing % on bodies fits my play through, but  a % on dogmeat has little to no impact on my game at all (unless it's changed to coming in contact with it and not eating it).

#5: a "reset mod option" (complete reset, players gets rid of items with enchantments from inventory and then click it, so it acts like a fresh install, starting everything including the quest "ask wizard" over again)

I suggest this because my quest won't complete (no biggie), I installed this mod, started up my game (not a new game, just a game new to this mod), after a min the mcm showed up, I didn't get any spells so I added "stuff" via mcm and went dungeon diving, I touched a body, became a doggy, got the mission to "ask wizard", after 7 sex acts while still in the dungeon I was released by a follower, finished the dungeon, followed marker and went to whiterun, talked to farengar but nothing happened, I have a marker over farengars head, I can talk to him but no new dialog to progress or finish the quest. (tried giving myself the curse again, using spells and necklace, tried curing via spell and reapplying etc... but nothing worked, not a big deal, but a reset might fix this without a reinstall or new game)

#6: a toggle to turn on/off the "on all 4's" crawling animation (and/or) force a reset to return to normal sneak animations if glitched.(might be fixed by on/off switch suggested above)

I love that switching to "on all 4's" happens while cursed and then returns to normal (usually), but, I'm currently not a doggy yet I still sneak like I am which is very un-immersive when trying to shoot a bow or use magic while sneaking. I'm waiting to see if getting the curse again and being released after sex will fix it (it's been awhile since the mod activated). It was working fine when the mod 1st started up, but in a dungeon I became a doggy (I have insane sneaking stats) and an enemy approached that tried to sex-up my pc and was killed by my followers after the dialog ended (not sure why they waited to attack, must be a follower setting), and I've been sneaking like this since, a toggle to forcefully reset the animation would be nice.

Other than that I'm having fun playing with this mod again, I missed it lol I just need to figure out if the sneak animation will correct itself and I'm good, the quest isn't much of an issue as at least for now it's kind of superfluous anyways (I already have a necklace given by the mcm "get stuff", unless that's why it broke or won't continue).

(if you have a console-command to end it, that'd be great).

Thanks again for adding this mod to SE :) looking forward to seeing how it evolves.

Hope you're having a great day, peace

On 4/30/2020 at 1:46 AM, WinterWolverine said:

Really some nice ideas!

I wanted to add one more thing, because BaD is slowly bascially also working as a combat defeat mod (-> NPC curse PC -> NPCs calm -> NPCs fuck PC :D)

1. Doggy Release: 
An easy way to make BaD compabtible with all actors and races and also creatures and animals would be an option:
- Release Doggy after Sexact XX % Chance. 

This way every time the doggy is fucked there is X chance the doggy curse is lifted. 
Reason: I was in a dungeon with nobody that can release me. I had to crawl a VERY long time to find a saviour and I was fucked endlessly the whole time. 
Can be fun once, but for general gameplay its BaD :P

2. NPC curse PC in combat:

I think at the moment every NPC attack can curse the PC. 
maybe this could be changed so that only some spells do it? 
Or spells in general? So when hit by normal attacks no doggy curse can happen (this is for immersive reasons. I think its more "skyrimrealistic" to be cursed via magic). 

3. it would be indeed interesting if BaD would support group animations. 
Would it be possible to allow it? 

4. Possible connection to Sexlab Pheromones mod: 
When Doggy, also applies Pheromones from that mod (toggable in MCM)

5. Curse Options:
Would be cool if you could set the different doggy curses and chances like WinterWolverine suggested:

CURSE DOOR
Chance: XX%
Cooldown: XXXSeconds (realltime, not gametime) 

CURSE BODY: 

CURSE NPC ATTACK: 

CURSE TRAP

NEW IDEA:
DART TRAPS

Dart Traps. Could dart traps be modified to also allow application of Doggy Curse? Or is it already like that? At least I was not cursed yet by them. 

WAITING CURSE
- If player is waiting, every hour there is X Chance of doggy curse (personal preference lol. At the moment there is no mod that has sexy punishment for waiting :(
Would be like a little risk for "cheating" 

FAST TRAVEL CURSE
- same as with Waiting

Sorry for the long list. 

I have to update my patreon to give u more. But sadly I also have no job at the moment. Dont know if I will earn much money this year at all...

20 hours ago, Nymra said:

WAITING CURSE
- If player is waiting, every hour there is X Chance of doggy curse (personal preference lol. At the moment there is no mod that has sexy punishment for waiting :(
Would be like a little risk for "cheating

I'm sorry but I failed to understand you.

Can you explain it more? What's waiting curse? Do you mean the waiting through the "t" button?

It's sure a long list. These might take a long time to implement.

I fear bad_0.7.0.1.7z causes endless active scripts if the NPC doggy dies shortly after it got transformed:

(This is only true if daf_fcp is being a doggy)

Spoiler

bad.jpg.8fe9958c7560a5abfb9c963986a8cfcb.jpg

Cleaning BAD via debug option in MCM doesn't help.

It ends the Quest, but the active scripts keep spamming.

Also the quest starts over and over again on the dead doggy:

Spoiler

1415482515_enb2020_04_2621_09_29_87.jpg.c9d1b5a63e3cd1e455e09590217c8784.jpg

1915375367_enb2020_04_2621_11_19_67.jpg.0da7a076bff11820acd47f3ca39d32d6.jpg

816938854_enb2020_04_2621_10_45_51.jpg.2cabbd050c5d9455b49dfff912f61fdb.jpg

Good news:

Your cleaning animation is just awesome!

Spoiler

949181549_enb2020_04_2620_57_23_21.jpg.ebf7a26bd5a8817d9d1565d8389e0e26.jpg

115517056_enb2020_04_2620_57_31_82.jpg.d72b9436473b177e44b7da1981862275.jpg

15 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

I'm sorry but I failed to understand you.

Can you explain it more? What's waiting curse? Do you mean the waiting through the "t" button?

Yes, waiting with the "T" button. "wait 1 hours, wait 10 hours" etc :)

You are great! 

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I fear bad_0.7.0.1.7z causes endless active scripts if the NPC doggy dies shortly after it got transformed:

(This is only true if daf_fcp is being a doggy)

Reveal hidden contents

bad.jpg.8fe9958c7560a5abfb9c963986a8cfcb.jpg

Cleaning BAD via debug option in MCM doesn't help.

It ends the Quest, but the active scripts keep spamming.

Also the quest starts over and over again on the dead doggy:

Reveal hidden contents

1415482515_enb2020_04_2621_09_29_87.jpg.c9d1b5a63e3cd1e455e09590217c8784.jpg

1915375367_enb2020_04_2621_11_19_67.jpg.0da7a076bff11820acd47f3ca39d32d6.jpg

816938854_enb2020_04_2621_10_45_51.jpg.2cabbd050c5d9455b49dfff912f61fdb.jpg

Seems that was just what I was experiencing. I just never understood that a dead doggy was responsible. (it was dark and outside!)

I spammed the "Bad Remove" spell and it eventually stopped. 

On 5/1/2020 at 11:56 PM, donttouchmethere said:

bad_0.7.0.1.7z causes endless active scripts if the NPC doggy dies shortly after it got transformed

I comfirmed it. I might have the bug fixed in 0.7.1.1

Try it!

4 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

I might have the bug fixed in 0.7.1.1

"might"? That sounds not really reassuring ?

4 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Try it!

I will I will!

You have me on the hook already anyways ?

I think there was more I wanted to ask/suggest ?

AH!

Cooldown time of 30sec before the PC doggy calls for help is too short.

This will cause chain greetings => gets annoying quickly

It makes sense tho if the option: "lift curse after x time having sex"

It just slows down if option "NPC can't cure PC" was choosen

The "random" timer option sounds great, but it's unknown what the cooldown range is.

What I mean is that it's better if it's possible to play as doggy for a while without getting interrupted every few seconds, because it creates the urge to stop the doggy curse as fast as possible.

I think for "not test" game-play it's better if the PC is forced to remain in a doggy stage for a longer duration, but the chances to become a doggy are lower.

This also makes BAD more useful in complex setups with multiple mods that will run events on the PC and makes the BAD transformation more unique.

Atm I have a higher chance to become a doggy than to end up in DDs. This will mean something if I say that lol. My setups are rather devious.

And:

Do i have to change something on the jaons of MUST?

BAD pops up a message box where I can choose a "default" preset.

My Presets loaded in MUST don't show up.

Guess I have to play around a bit more.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

BAD pops up a message box where I can choose a "default" preset.

My Presets loaded in MUST don't show up

I mentioned it in the description that you need a new json file BeingADoggy_huan.json for the new BaD version. And also change the content to fit the name too.

You don't have to change anything in BeingADoggy_huan.json which is the default file, just rename the original json file.

But if you have multiple presets( suppose you also have a BeingADoggy_mypersonalPresetfile.json ), you need to add this line in the preset json file.

"isPresetOf":"BeingADoggy_huan",

3 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

I mentioned it in the description that you need a new json file BeingADoggy_huan.json for the new BaD version. And also change the content to fit the name too.

You don't have to change anything in BeingADoggy_huan.json which is the default file, just rename the original json file.

But if you have multiple presets( suppose you also have a BeingADoggy_mypersonalPresetfile.json ), you need to add this line in the preset json file.

"isPresetOf":"BeingADoggy_huan",

thx!