On 11/15/2019 at 9:20 AM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i was wondering, will there be an update to the live version here on LL soon?

No.

Next Feburary I'll release an updated version here. Every season there should be one.  Feburary, May, August , November .

I'm learning to make animations and voice audios currently. Certain contents like animations, audios , musics, paints , 3D meshes I created will be supporter only contents . Certain contents can be released instantly in public if a certain goal in my Patreon reached.

The public version will be stable. 

the next public version number will be larger than 0.5.0

The mod works pretty flawless from my latest testing.

Really nice and somewhat funny. I tried it to spice up the POP Parade in town (but failed lol, but not for this mod). 

I just have on big thing:

The line "I ve never seen something like that in my life" is making me mad, lol.

It seems after starting the doggy for the first time, every NPC will say that line nonstop even when the doggy quest is not running (I tested it with the doggy ring).

So suggestion:

- Either remove the feature complelty (it gets really annoying and is repetetive, especialy since it seem to stuck around even without beeing a doggy

- add MCM option to disable the comment feature for NPCs.

Idea:

What if enemy NPC could get the spell and attack the player with it? Like also enemy NPC. 
It would require the spell to also add a calm cloak spell to stop enemy attacks. 

That way the player would be forced to crawl and be raped by the enemy NPC (Bandits, vampires, falmers) until the spell wears off.

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

The mod works pretty flawless from my latest testing.

Really nice and somewhat funny. I tried it to spice up the POP Parade in town (but failed lol, but not for this mod). 

I just have on big thing:

The line "I ve never seen something like that in my life" is making me mad, lol.

It seems after starting the doggy for the first time, every NPC will say that line nonstop even when the doggy quest is not running (I tested it with the doggy ring).

So suggestion:

- Either remove the feature complelty (it gets really annoying and is repetetive, especialy since it seem to stuck around even without beeing a doggy

- add MCM option to disable the comment feature for NPCs.

Idea:

What if enemy NPC could get the spell and attack the player with it? Like also enemy NPC. 
It would require the spell to also add a calm cloak spell to stop enemy attacks. 

That way the player would be forced to crawl and be raped by the enemy NPC (Bandits, vampires, falmers) until the spell wears off.

Thanks for your review. The comment bug was fixed in Patreon version 0.3.4. You can see the mod description for details.

An NPC who has the curse has already been implemented in 0.3.0. You can see the mod description for details. Try Debug section in MCM, you'll see "place a mage at me".

The mod description and the Changelog are very important. Click "Hidden content" to reveal the details.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:54 PM, huanrenfeng said:

Thanks for your review. The comment bug was fixed in Patreon version 0.3.4. You can see the mod description for details.

An NPC who has the curse has already been implemented in 0.3.0. You can see the mod description for details. Try Debug section in MCM, you'll see "place a mage at me".

The mod description and the Changelog are very important. Click "Hidden content" to reveal the details.

I was wondering what mod was causing the repetitive comment that is currently getting on my nerves... So there is no fix in 0.3.0. and I have to become a patreon to fix this?

4 minutes ago, Terrafide said:

I was wondering what mod was causing the repetitive comment that is currently getting on my nerves... So there is no fix in 0.3.0. and I have to become a patreon to fix this?

I said there will be a public release every season.

I suggest you read descriptions and the post right above.

Feedback for version 0.4.4

- Dangers Activate does not seem to work. I activate corpses and doors with disease chance 100% and nothing happens ever. I thought it would make the PC a doggy when he searches a corps or opens a door? This is important for me because it would be the sole purpose of this mod in my game.

- Strip doggy leaves the Weapon equiped (on PC)

- when I crawl into a dungeon while beeing a doggy, the NPC remain hostile but still try to start the dialogue.... (when I m dead already lol)

- NPC keep saying "I ve never seen such a thing" like in 0.3. Its really annoying. I thought it was gone or at least an MCM option to disable it would be cool. 

In general: 
I dont see a way how the PC gets cursed with beeing a doggy at the moment. I dont want to cast this on NPCs, I want traps or NPCs to cast the doggy curse on the PC :)

The crawl animations are nice! very cool! 

42 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Feedback for version 0.4.4

- Dangers Activate does not seem to work. I activate corpses and doors with disease chance 100% and nothing happens ever. I thought it would make the PC a doggy when he searches a corps or opens a door? This is important for me because it would be the sole purpose of this mod in my game.

- Strip doggy leaves the Weapon equiped (on PC)

- when I crawl into a dungeon while beeing a doggy, the NPC remain hostile but still try to start the dialogue.... (when I m dead already lol)

- NPC keep saying "I ve never seen such a thing" like in 0.3. Its really annoying. I thought it was gone or at least an MCM option to disable it would be cool. 

In general: 
I dont see a way how the PC gets cursed with beeing a doggy at the moment. I dont want to cast this on NPCs, I want traps or NPCs to cast the doggy curse on the PC :)

The crawl animations are nice! very cool! 

1. I received your msg in Patreon saying that you are all good about Dangerous Activate. Yes it will work. You need a clean save. I said it very clear in the Changelog.

2. Yes, it leaves. I can strip the weapons too if you want.

3. Yes, the NPC remain hostile. The NPCs only will be calm when you are calling for help, and not all NPCs, only within a certain distance.

4. NPCs will say "I ve never seen such a thing" when he or she meets you the first time. But the NPC will not say it again in 2 hours.

If you want I can cancel the line for good.

I had installed on a running game but Beeing a Doggy was not installed on that game before. 
Dunno...

New game now it works. Its fine for me. 

I think stripping the weapon would be logic. It also looks weird when you are naked and have a sword attached :D

hmm, ok. I dont see the point in this then. 
I am using this feature alongside the NAKED DUNGEON Mod "Harmless" Feature.

Harmless Feature makes ALL NPC non-hostile/calm as long as the PC is naked and unarmed.

So it works perfectly together with beeing a doggy (which is awesome for me :) ) no need to change anything in that regard.

I see. Maybe beeing in a populated place just spams the comment alot tho.
As I wrote on patreon, I d appreciate an MCM option to just toggle the comments off. 

Great work nonetheless. Totally worth it to become your patreon. Will follow this mod and keep testing it. 

It adds a cool way to use the crawl animations. I had no other nice mod to implement this other than Slaverun (I dont really like Sanguine Debauchery).

On 11/23/2019 at 9:53 AM, Nymra said:

I had installed on a running game but Beeing a Doggy was not installed on that game before. 
Dunno...

New game now it works. Its fine for me. 

I think stripping the weapon would be logic. It also looks weird when you are naked and have a sword attached :D

hmm, ok. I dont see the point in this then. 
I am using this feature alongside the NAKED DUNGEON Mod "Harmless" Feature.

Harmless Feature makes ALL NPC non-hostile/calm as long as the PC is naked and unarmed.

So it works perfectly together with beeing a doggy (which is awesome for me :) ) no need to change anything in that regard.

I see. Maybe beeing in a populated place just spams the comment alot tho.
As I wrote on patreon, I d appreciate an MCM option to just toggle the comments off. 

Great work nonetheless. Totally worth it to become your patreon. Will follow this mod and keep testing it. 

It adds a cool way to use the crawl animations. I had no other nice mod to implement this other than Slaverun (I dont really like Sanguine Debauchery).

Thanks for your feedback. I'll work on this according to your suggestions.

11 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

I did transformation without Patreon support. ?
Cheers

Good for you.

However, I'm proud of my Patreon account. Patrons supported me making animations. Without them I wouldn't have learnt to make any of them.

I'll do the same to transforming.

Maybe you didn't notice but I work on mods everyday. This really takes up my time and I need support .

Would you understand me, my friend? I wish everyone the best.

4 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Good for you.

However, I'm proud of my Patreon account. Patrons supported me making animations. Without them I wouldn't have learnt to make any of them.

I'll do the same to transforming.

Maybe you didn't notice but I work on mods everyday. This really takes up my time and I need support .

Would you understand me, my friend? I wish everyone the best.

Stop right there, criminal scum!

inb4 this escalates into a full blown squarrel between you two, i'd like to tell you that i would love a series of mods which is concentrated around those slow transform mods like Skyrimfet did.

I like yours too but unfortunately i dont have the money atm. Your "trailer" is kind of hyping me. Give me till next year and I will try to support you. But that is not the point.

If by any chance more people would like to see those transformation mods (be it slow or instantaneous) wouldn't it be great if we had a "how to copy great ideas and expand them" tutorial? Maybe a Framework for exactly that purpose would be useful. Maybe something can be worked out. Maybe not. Maybe there are more than 7 Dragonballs. I don't know but i know for sure that i would be very willing to contribute time to such a project.

I did my own "non patreon transformation" if you can call it that but mine just use with a combination of other mods like sexlab breeders hybrid meshes, lyaikos race body textures  used in slavetats that i edit. custom race menu face morph i made, and hdt tails. not perfect but good enough for me.

Not trying to start anything with you just thought i'd mention since skyrimfet brought it up.

Litreally i been thinkin of making my own edit of bac but with all cow trace erased and replace with canines, of course i wouldn't ever share it unless skyrimfet didn't mind, it would just be sound, mesh, dialogue, texture replacement anyways.

On 11/30/2019 at 9:01 PM, LinksSword said:

I could totally see a colab between you two, Skyrimfet could work on the visual transformation aspect of the mod, perhaps as an optional feature for whoever would want it.

We would neet a Framework for this whole thing to work. Not making a seperate mod for every transformation. Hmm...

11 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

If nothing else i would settle for some simple tail and ears for when the quest starts. OR if you want to get kinky you know some BDSM puppy stuff.

Why not both? Kinky BDSM puppy stuff AND tail and ears. Maybe some paws? Wouldn't that be pawful if you had no hands and had to fight with your mouth? Shitty idea but the idea of a dragonborn fighting Sif style is at least entertaining to think about.

The mod description page is become too big to contain any more Changelog. The Changelogs will be moved to the post page.

Early Access for Patreon Zone1:

Last edited: Feb 08 2020 . newest version: Because of the rule of LL, I'll not talk about it any more until I can get enough donations to release it publicly.