Being A Doggy (A Petgirl mod)

View File

Description: This mod gives you immersion when you turn an NPC or yourself into a doggy ( or other things you want through MuST )

Once upon a time, canines ruled the world when they spread their footprint to the end of the earth.

So did they to their virus of their Purification method ( regarded by humanbeing as disease ).

Someone worships the God of Canines, and then the power of the doggy curse was granted. That changes the whole world.

Support huan to get Early Access and make the mod even better for you! 

My patreon page

Early Access Version: 0.89, See https://renfenghuan.github.io/BaD/ , will be released in May 1st.

What's new in version 0.8:

Spoiler

1. Add a doggy “Wander” feature. You can toggle this on in MCM.
  2. Introducing DoggyKing which can be added through a button in Debug; Add dialogues for him. Talking to him will grant you the DoggyKing’s Anger.
  3. Brand new DoggyKing’s voiced dialogue! Every line of DoggyKing now is voiced!
  4. The  DoggyKing’s Anger now will pull the new doggies toward you and let you join in a big orgy!
  5. Add a new orgy mode: line up fuck. Once triggered, doggies will line up waiting for being fucked. Once you fucked all of them, the orgy ends. Every time you fucked a doggy, if you are a female, you will say “Oh yeah!”. After fucked all the doggies, they will thank you and give you a small gift.
  6. Add a “Dismiss” line for DoggyKing to let you delete the statue. This version makes some changes to the doggyKing, making the statue incompatible with the previous 0.75 version. If you played 0.75 and placed a statue, please delete that one using the “MarkForDelete” command in the console (“Disable” command only disable the object, making it a redundant object).
  7. Talk to DoggyKing to change the behavior of DoggyKing’s Anger.
  8. Native Doggy Ear Support! Introducing many pairs of Doggy ears! (through MuST preset)
  9. Add Doggy Magnet Effect to DoggyKing’s Anger. 
  10. Play along with MuST 0.25 or higher version is highly recommended. Open the MuST menu, find the file for Being a doggy, tweak armors as you wish. 
  11. Talk to a doggy and say “Walk with me, we need to talk”. And you think of a way to persuade it to join your pack. 
  12. And new Doggy Powers to summon, dismiss your pack. New power to start orgy within your pack. (They are all in the “Doggy Power” spell, you can get this spell by being a doggy. )
  13. Note: your pack is just the collection of all your pet doggies. By introducing a doggy pack, you can use various pack powers to manage your pets more easily. And because you can only command your pack when you are being a doggy, this feature encourage you to be a doggy yourself.
  14. fix several bugs about pets.
  15. Fix animation name
  16. When you are being a doggy and point your crosshair at another doggy, it wouldn’t say “SeekHelp”, instead it changes to “Doggy Chat”.
  17. Make Doggy Goodbye Dialogue differ according to your doggy status. After you as a doggy finished the dialogue with another doggy, that doggy will only bark, and never say “don’t leave me~”
  18. Change “Please release me~” to “Please help me~”
  19. Fix a bug that when “SexCurse” option is on, sometimes non-vaginal sex triggers the doggy curse as well.
  20. When you are being a doggy yourself, you won’t say “Hey doggy, nice butt!”. Instead, you can say “Pal Words”: “Hey, buddy, how are you doing?”. Wonderful things may happen between you and other doggies.
  21. Add an option to toggle the orgy effect in DoggyKing’s Anger off.
  22. Add an option “Player Always Join” for the orgy. If this option is on, you will always join the doggy orgy. However, because the 4-person sex position is too rare, the mod didn’t adopt that, which means there may be a single doggy try to masturbate, in contrast to the original “player not always join” methodology.
  23. Add an option “Allow Old Doggy Join” for the orgy. If this option is off (default), only new doggies affected by DoggyKing’s Anger will join the orgy. If this option is on, the mod will try to add nearby old doggies to the orgy as well.
  24. (The two options above are added in “Orgy” header for “Doggy Feature” Section.
  25. Scale the DoggyKing Statue to half of its size, making it more approachable.
  26. Fix a bug that when “Disable NPC Doggy” is on, the orgy still applies to non-doggy.
  27. Fix a bug that sometimes the doggy magnet effect in DoggyKing’s Anger is too powerful that it kills NPC. The mod will detect this and resurrect dead NPC doggy.
  28. Add a Remove-Item and Quest button.
  29. Remove the “Ask Wizard quest” when you become a doggy. After this version, the wizard quest can only be triggered by an NPC dialogue.
  30. Add a Force Animation Reset Button.
  31. Add a Spell “Doggy Magnet”, you can pull any doggy toward you. Available through GetStuff button.
  32. Fix punch animations for NPC doggies.
  33. might have fixed the “Dead NPC endless script” bug.
  34. Hide many doggy system-level spells in the UI so you won’t worry about them.
  35. Add an option to disable NPC doggies. This option only disable future NPC doggies. If you want to clear current doggies, use the “clean” button in MCM->Debug
  36. Now the “Hide Seek Help Prompt” option works for NPC doggies too.
  37. Add an option to let you replace all the tags that the doggy animations involve.
  38. Add an “Calm All as Doggy” option. If this option is on, every time you get hit by an enemy, the enemy will calm down.

The mod can also make you look like something else by using MuST. A little modder hardwork might be needed to use MuST.

To customize your doggy's looking, download MuST and edit Data/MuST/json/doggyAutoFuck_huan.json (for BaD versions lower than 0.6.3)  or Data/MuST/json/BeingADoggy_huan.json ( for BaD versions higher than 0.6.3. If you have no this json file, just create one)

MxR reviewed my Mod!

Mod use demo videos

Go to Huan's Channel to get all the demo videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPrSxuyxhgfnuQp3RMo0WEA?view_as=subscriber

Quick use (version >=0.7.0):
Download the mod, use nmm or other mod manager to install it, run FNIS.
If you have 0.6.0 installed, please click "clean" button in MCM->Debug, and uninstall it. And after installed 0.7.0, you need to click "clean" button  again.

In 0.7.0 you'll not get the relevent things automatically, you need to click "get stuff" button in MCM->Debug.

Also a notice that after 0.6.6 you won’t need to download “Nymra’s voice files” in the loverslab anymore, because I included them in the main mod.

Details: (I'm still arranging the details, because there are too many changes  between 0.7 and 0.8, see What's New in Version 0.8.0 at the top to get the accurate information. Also check the Changelog. )

This mod ( version = 0.7.0 )

Curse related:

1. Adds a illusion spell called "Doggy Curse Spell".The spell can force an npc ( any actor except you ) to go into sneak state, be stripped , stay there and go into npc fuck scene.
  2. Adds a enchantment called "Common Doggy Curse" that can take effects on pc or npc. You can learn the enchantment from item that has this and enchant anything else as long as the "light armor" enchantment can be enchant on that thing. When the enchantment is on you , the effect is very like the "Doggy Curse Spell" which can only be casted on an npc. When the enchantment is on an npc, the effect is the same as "Doggy Curse Spell"
  3. Adds a "Doggy Curse Necklace" which has the "Common Doggy Curse" enchantment.
  4. Adds a "Hostile Doggy Curse Spell" which will be used by NPCs in Skyrim. The spell looks like firebolt but will curse anything into a doggy.
  5. Adds a "DoggyKing's Anger" ritual spell which is an AOE spell. It will not trigger the seekhelp scene.
  6. a Cure self spell and a Cure others spell ( add through MCM debug section ).
  7. Adds a disease which will make an actor "Doggy  Cursed"
  8. Adds a virus which can let an actor contract the disease from wolves and NPCs.
  9. Adds a Trap which can let an actor contract the disease  ( add through MCM debug section ). The mod replace all the bear traps into doggy cursed one after 0.6.2.3
  10. Dangerous Activate feature. When you try to touch a door,a corpse or a dogmeat, you might contract the doggy virus.
  11. Add a “Doggy Contagious” Feature. A doggy can convert others into doggies by having sex with them. ( Like the HIV virus... )

12. Add the “Go to Pharmacist” feature. When an NPC tries to release you, the local pharmacist might be pointed out

13. Add a feature “Sex Curse” which can be enabled in MCM. Whenever you had doggy position sex, you will become a doggy.  Note the difference between "Sex Curse" and "Doggy Contagious".

Doggy Role Play related:

1. Abandon Doggy function. You can abandon your pet through dialogue.
  2. A feature called "Nemesis". After being abandoned, the doggy might be resentful instantly ( toggle in MCM ) and attack you. If you win, it will run away. If it wins, it will rape you and walk away, with leveling up. Level1: resentful doggy, level2: avenger level3 : Nemesis. 
  3. A feature to adopt the doggy and being adopted. You can interact with your pet with many options, currently including: releasing, sex , abandon .
  4. An NPC-Do-Deed feature. After the adoption, the master will think of a way to try to cure the doggy ( including you ).
  5. Gift Function. You can give your doggy to others through dialogue. Up to 23 NPC-Master-Pet-Pair is allowed. You'll fail to give out the doggy when the number of pairs is beyond the limit.
  6. Many "Doggy Options" when you are being a pet of your master. Try to jump to trigger the Messagebox when you are a doggy. You can free walk,leave master, bark , teleport to master and go to master's home.
  7. get a Doggy Power when you are being a doggy.
  8. Seek Help Function,  when you are a doggy, you can go to anybody for help.
  9. Cloak Mode. You can use cloak mode to slience the doggy so that it will seek help secretly.
  10. Ask your master to Go to warmer place when you are a pet.
  11. A side quest "Ask Court Wizard about the Curse". You can get the necklace when the quest is completed.
  12. An menu to change your or other doggy's combat style. "fist" and "scratch" available.
  13. Doggy Spare feature. When you get caught, you can tell the guard  you are a doggy, then he will spare you.

Integration related:

1. MuST integration. with MuST installed, you can be whatever you want! (Note: MuST need modders provide add-ons to work, or you can edit the json files by yourself. )
  2. Pose Sex mod integeration. Trigger the doggy event through Pose Sex

Minor Feature:

1. Player's Voice. When you talk to the doggy, you player character will actually say the word. ( Not fully implemented yet, will be added during further modding. Thanks Nymra for his voice files. Currently need to be a male character to hear the voice )
  2. Infinite Doggies. You can have infinite doggies, infinite resentul doggies, infinite avengers and infinite Nemesis. 
  3. Doggy Style Sex. Whenever characters in the mod try to have sex, they will only try these 3 kinds of position: DoggyStyle, Kneeling Blowjob, Spanking.
  4. NPC Dog wine and bark.
  5. Adds an NPC who has the curse spell ( add through MCM debug section ).
  6. Petting.

Tips:

• After being a doggy, peoples around you will be shocked by your appearance, calming for a while.
  • Watch the demo video before you play the mod.
  • You can cast the spell on your enemy when you are fighting!
  • To cancel the enchantment effect on you, you can simply unequip the enchanted item.
  • If no npc is nearby, it means that you are the only validated one who can interact with the doggy! 
  • To make the enchantment works on the npc, make sure that he or she is wearing the enchanted stuff.
  • RaceKey is plural of the name of a creature race , like Horses, Bears , Dogs . ( I found there is a Horseses key, idk why... And "Canines" won't work, must be a specific race)
  • To have sex with creatures you need to install other mods that enable that. And maybe try to set the "Aggressor Gender" to "Any"
  • In Non-cloak mode , The scene need 3-4 seconds before the doggy say something. ( During this time the doggy is too dizzy to figure out what happened)
  • You can seek help to anything as long as you are a doggy.
  • If something went wrong, you can click the "clean" option to let the game be normal again.
  • The actor in a "scene" can not react to the doggy. A Scene doen't always need to be a conversation. For example, in "Companion Quests", Farkars( or wilkars, I forgot) will test you in the backyard, if you don't fight with him, he will just stand there. And if you become a doggy and calls for help, he will simply ignore the fact that you are a doggy. Many npcs stay a region just waiting the PC to come, If they ignore you that means they are in a scene. 
  • If you have some trouble after installing the mod, use a clean save and try it again ( Or use a virtual machine to install the mod in a clean game like I did.). Or press "Clean" button in mcm.

I made this mod because I liked the mod "Crawl on four" ... . I will keep updating this for a while. Please give me your suggestions.

At first the mod was called "Doggy Auto Fuck" because that's the only feature at that time. Now I think "Being a Doggy" might be more suitable for this mod. I think that to refer to this mod with a more obscure name is a better idea.

Requirements:

Mods that you should already have

1. Skyrim
  2. Dawnguard 
  3. skse
  4. skyui
  5. FNIS
  6. sexlab

Unique Requirements for BaD:

1. Sexlab Aroused (Redux ) ,  required.
  2. Fuz Ro Doh, every mod needs it
  3. MuST ( if you want the transformation )
  4. UIExtension (If you want to use MuST preset or Doggy Power in 0.7.0 or newer versions)
  5. Huan's Animation Pack ( IF you want the extra animations, ilke "Cat wash face". )

Installation:

Install it. then run FNIS.

If you want the "Player Voice" feature to work in 0.6.0, download the Voice file and instal it. Then make sure you have a male character. ( after 0.7.0 you won't need this step because you already have the voice files in the mod file)

Somebody asks that why the animations are not working, please check your Skyrim version.  SE version has been made.

Current Version Bugs/issues:

Tell me if you get one. Attach your mod version

• If you toggle the "Is Find Closest NPC", be careful, this make the mod only checks the closest NPC, if the closest NPC doesn't meet the condition , the mod won't choose the second closest NPC. It is an issue rather than a bug ( because I permit it ). It might be enhanced in the future. ( If the doggy is you, you can simply crawl near to a different npc )
  • When you try to go to your master's home, you might be locked outside the house, I might have done something to avoid this but it is not fully tested. Report if you encounter this issue. And to make others don't enter the alert state (trespass), I add every faction the master's home is in to the doggy. So it might mess up the factions. I've definitely not tested it. I have no idea what could it cause.
  • Due to the flaw of the game, sometimes when you travel from one cell to another, the doggy will not crawl but sneak normally. There is a fix for this, just come closer to the doggy and it will crawl again. I've not got any trouble using this fix but it seems that some friends can not get it work. 
  • In some friends' mod list you might not be able to see the "Doggy Spare" line in the dialogue. But I tested and confirmed that it works in a clean game. Maybe you have some mod installed that changes the guards' dialogue. ( In fact I didn't get it working in my mod build. I just use a virtual machine to get a clean game and get it work in the virtual machine).

Let me list all the mods that mentioned here similar to this mod, so I can study them.

Spoiler

Immersive pet girl
LoversBitch Gone Wild (Oblivion)
Pet collar
The Beastess

SexLab Pheromones

Being a cow

Recommended mods

Untamed

HDT Tails Wearable

A word about "Immersive Pet Girl":

Spoiler

After reading some friends' suggestion, I downloaded it and take a look. I think the biggest problem is that this mod depends on too many other mods which is a thing a don't like.

I like something simple and neat. So, my plan on "ipg" is to learn from it, and make my own mod (this mod). So I won't build make this mod depend on that mod . And I probabily won't take over that mod unless I see some benefits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"ipg" is a mod that depends on "ZazExtensionPack" which depends on Heretical Resources which depends on Devious Devices - Assets ...

A word about me and my opinin about sex :

Spoiler

First skyrim script mod. I'm very passionate about this. As developping, I learned more and more skyrim modding basics, creation kit ,papyrus skills and many sexlab's framework's features. So the mod isn't perfect, that' true, but what's also true is that the mod is always getting better. By now I think the modder Ashal who made the Sexlab framework is the best skyrim script modder I've seen so far ( I've seen only a few modder's scripts by now, like sexlab's, sla's and ipg's ).

I'm personaly not so into BDSM, like some bondages. However I'm not against it too. Just say that I appreciate these stuff ,appreciate something else more and want to focus on my favorate.

I like something natual, like have sex with a creature, have sex in the public and have sex with pretty girl I saw. When you crawl and I see your butt, I'll get horny and have sex with you, but I won't hurt you and I won't treat you like a slut. Instead I'll pet you , love you and support your crawling with no pants.

I'll say that I won't flash or moon in the real world but I definitly get horny by thinking of it... So that's why I had a thought on making a mod like this, just want to experience something can not happen.

I like something happens in a natural, loving way. Romantic events will be even better.

These pieces of information will help you understand how I made some functions and will make what kind of functions in the future.

The public version release date: 3 months after Early Access Version showed up in the mod description in Loverslab.

Thank you for your support! ?

Changelog: See https://renfenghuan.github.io/BaD/

Discord Server

Credits:

skse team for skse

exiledviper meh321 or whoever made PapyrusUtil ( I found two version , nexus and loverslab, made by different authors, as a novice I'm confused )for PapyrusUtil 

SkyUI Team for SkyUI

Fores for FNIS

Ashal for Sexlab

fishburger67 and redneck2x for sexlab arousal (redux)

DarkAngel1265 for Crawl on fours animation (I found that many mods contains some sort of this animation, and I don't know if some of them are original or copied from this )

shadeMe for Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

Nymra for his voice files.

Permission:

I used some animations of the mod "Crawl on fours". I suppose the modder's approval as I don't see any permission restrictions. 

Thanks for my patrons support, I had learned how to make animations and did make many animations, replacing some crawl animations. So if there's a problem, I can easily replace all the used animations from Crawl on Fours.

Thank Crawl on Fours and the patrons again!

You are not allowed to upload or make changes to my mods without my permission.

As I made some crawl animations by myself, it is okay other mods contain my animation files, but the modder need to contact me first. I don't like the use without notice.

The voice files are from Nymra, ask him to get his permission of using the files.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard, FNIS,sexlab framework,skyui,skse, SexLab Aroused, UIExtension
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

On 10/7/2019 at 7:33 PM, SlashUC said:

Hey nice mod for some good roleplay, does this works for followers too?

It is supposed to work in my mind but I tried this with lydia and failed ( always have sex with others instead of lydia... ) , I dont know why... . Forgive me to be a novice. I use quest alias to find the closest actor, maybe the approach of this cannot find follower as closest actor?

Works after 0.1.6, especially the current version 0.2.0, a rather stable version.

2nd spell that can be cast on NPCs would be handy. Also, if the spell you cast on yourself also effected anyone following you, that`d be cool, too. But be able to turn it off and on in the MCM. Having all my followers drop on all fours for a Sextravaganza would be nice, but sometimes the PC might need them guarding her while she`s doing the deed.

Thanks for the mod.

1 minute ago, AkiKay said:

How about attaching this Spell to some Collar that you can equip ?

So, woman wearing collar would be forced to all fours, and anyone/anything that walks by mounts her? Yeah, I`ll have that.

An enchantment PC can learn and put on stuff. DD stuff would be a good fit. Might be getting too far outside the modders capabilities, though.

Not sure if you've ever seen this mod before, but yours sort of reminds me of it:

It's pretty old, and long abandoned. Not sure if this a direction you'd consider, but I thought this would be worth showing to you since there's some similar. Maybe there's idea from that mod you can use, or take and make it better. Or even take it over, and remake it in your way since it's been abandoned.

Idea... instead of giving the player the spell, give some of the enemies it instead.

Reason... How many times will you actually use a spell like that. As opposed to having certain enemies shooting you with it.

An enemy having a nasty spell, that forces you to get down on all fours. Is seriously going to mess up your tactics, and add a new fun problem to deal with during magic user fights.

Enemy spells... possible.

- Doggy = Crawl on all fours only. 1 minute.

- Bitch in heat = Crawl on all fours, arousal field around you. Animals love you.

- Slave Girl = Crawl on all fours, for 1 hour.

- Bitch Slut = Crawl on all fours, for 1 hour. Cannot wear body clothes. Humans love you.

Just some ideas... :smile:

7 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

It is supposed to work in my mind but I tried this with lydia and failed ( always have sex with others instead of lydia... ) , I dont know why... . Forgive me to be a novice. I use quest alias to find the closest actor, maybe the approach of this cannot find follower as closest actor?

Don't worry and thank you for the mod, like @Akikay said you could make as enchantment for a item

3 hours ago, redredding5 said:

Not sure if you've ever seen this mod before, but yours sort of reminds me of it:

It's pretty old, and long abandoned. Not sure if this a direction you'd consider, but I thought this would be worth showing to you since there's some similar. Maybe there's idea from that mod you can use, or take and make it better. Or even take it over, and remake it in your way since it's been abandoned.

Yes this is a great idea, i would love to see this old mod improved 

6 hours ago, DeviouslyDivine said:

Doesn't work for me, spell won't cast.

in 0.0.2, the debug notification will help you. When your first installation, did you see the notice " doggyAutoFuck added"? did you use the power? after you use the power did the power notice show up ( check your state to fullfill the requirement every second and show a notice).

Or did you simply mean that you can't fire the power? I don't know why, because my mod works for me.

6 hours ago, redredding5 said:

I know there will be some old mod i didn't see comes up!... In the first glare I found that mod very facinating, that direction should be a task in about  months??( consider my learning of modding sex mod's speed )

14 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

in 0.0.2, the debug notification will help you. When your first installation, did you see the notice " doggyAutoFuck added"? did you use the power? after you use the power did the power notice show up ( check your state to fullfill the requirement every second and show a notice).

Or did you simply mean that you can't fire the power? I don't know why, because my mod works for me.

Doesn't cast for me either.  Shows up as a spell and selects as a spell, but the cast just doesn't happen.  I have the 0.0.2 version and tried with and without setting the mcm option.

18 minutes ago, MountainManCO said:

Doesn't cast for me either.  Shows up as a spell and selects as a spell, but the cast just doesn't happen.  I have the 0.0.2 version and tried with and without setting the mcm option.

Comfirmed... It is a new bug, i'll fix it. It happens when you use mouse to play the game instead of a gamepad. I use gamepad (xbox controller) so I didn't find it in the first place.

Temporary fix: press E to equip the power instead of left mouse or right mouse. Same as gamepad pressing A instead of RT or LT

30 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

Correct, I saw all that. The spell itself simply won't cast. The cast animation looks like it tries to play but it gets canceled instantly, very weird ^^

Same here.. 0.0.2.  Saw the doggie spell loaded message, then when the mcm page was loaded.  I equipped the spell, and used it. The animation was a slight push up of the hand with a bit of lightning for about half a second. Checked, and the spell doesn't show in active effects. either in spells UI nor in console.  It could be a load order issue on my side, but I do have it close to the bottom. 

Thanks for the mod by the way!!  Its going to go good with Spank that ass mod :)

EDIT: OOps you figured it out while I was typing that last reply lol   Thanks!!!