1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

It is a known FO4 Glitch. There is a scripted mod limit on FO4 and if you go over, going into pipboy will trigger the crash. Pipboy, pipboy addon mods, AAF, Sim City, Sim City addons, Sorting mods, scrapping mods, and a bunch of others use scripts and if your rig cannot handle it, instant crash when you try to activate pipboy functions. Removing most of these type of mods would fix but the bug might still be baked into your present game saves, so a new game might be best, especially to test for crashing.

Thanks, but I've already solved it. I deleted everything and started from the beginning.

Alright so i come back after hours of testing stuff to figure out what's wrong with npc's redressing during animations and this is what i've found:

The culprit is the <addEquipment form="0F9A"/> in  Zaz_Cum_equipmentSetData.xml file that seems to call missing or broken effect injecting and equiping the actor ID default clothing (if not already equiped) over and over during some staged animations at some point. So it's not an AAF issue but a Zaz particles issue.

So here the quickest and the easiest way to fix this is to delete Line 7 and 17 in  Zaz_Cum_equipmentSetData.xml (located in the AAF folder).

<defaults source="Zaz Particles.esp"/>

<equipmentSet id="addEquipmentCum">
        <condition isFemale="true">
            <addEquipment form="0F9A"/>
            <addEquipment form="1ED5"/>
        </condition>
        <condition isFemale="false">
            <addEquipment form="0F9C"/>
        </condition>
    </equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="removeEquipmentCum">
            <removeEquipment form="0F9A"/>
            <removeEquipment form="1ED5"/>
        </condition>
            <removeEquipment form="0F9C"/>
        </condition>
    </equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="addEquipmentCumLeak">
            <addEquipment form="173A"/>
        </condition>
    </equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="removeEquipmentCumLeak">
            <removeEquipment form="173A"/>
        </condition>
    </equipmentSet>
</equipmentSetData>

Tested back and the problem is gone (at least for me) however it might cause other issues so it would be very nice if @Indarello or mod collaborators have a quick look on that stuff and see what's the deal with <addEquipment form="0F9A"/>.

Edit: @maddadicusrex i read that you have this issue as well, would you mind testing this to see if we are talking about the same thing ? maybe it will help someone in the future.

1 hour ago, NDLMK said:

Alright so i come back after hours of testing stuff to figure out what's wrong with npc's redressing during animations and this is what i've found:

The culprit is the <addEquipment form="0F9A"/> in  Zaz_Cum_equipmentSetData.xml file that seems to call missing or broken effect injecting and equiping the actor ID default clothing (if not already equiped) over and over during some staged animations at some point. So it's not an AAF issue but a Zaz particles issue.

So here the quickest and the easiest way to fix this is to delete Line 7 and 17 in  Zaz_Cum_equipmentSetData.xml (located in the AAF folder).

</condition>
        </condition>
    </equipmentSet>

</condition>
        </condition>
    </equipmentSet>

</condition>
    </equipmentSet>

</condition>
    </equipmentSet>
</equipmentSetData>

Tested back and the problem is gone (at least for me) however it might cause other issues so it would be very nice if @Indarello or mod collaborators have a quick look on that stuff and see what's the deal with <addEquipment form="0F9A"/>.

Edit: @maddadicusrex i read that you have this issue as well, would you mind testing this to see if we are talking about the same thing ? maybe it will help someone in the future.

can you remove 1ED5 instead

5 hours ago, NDLMK said:

</condition>
        </condition>
    </equipmentSet>

</condition>
        </condition>
    </equipmentSet>

</condition>
    </equipmentSet>

</condition>
    </equipmentSet>
</equipmentSetData>

To be honest, I have not had the early redress issue in a long time. I always just made sure my animations were all set for the same duration and changed the AAF settings for length of animations and redress to match. I believe there have been a number of discussions at the AAF forums whether there needs to be an AAF fix? Do not know what the latest info is out there now.

21 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

To be honest, I have not had the early redress issue in a long time. I always just made sure my animations were all set for the same duration and changed the AAF settings for length of animations and redress to match. I believe there have been a number of discussions at the AAF forums whether there needs to be an AAF fix? Do not know what the latest info is out there now.

It's probably not the same issue then.

On 3/6/2021 at 1:47 PM, maddadicusrex said:

It is a known FO4 Glitch. There is a scripted mod limit on FO4 and if you go over, going into pipboy will trigger the crash. Pipboy, pipboy addon mods, AAF, Sim City, Sim City addons, Sorting mods, scrapping mods, and a bunch of others use scripts and if your rig cannot handle it, instant crash when you try to activate pipboy functions. Removing most of these type of mods would fix but the bug might still be baked into your present game saves, so a new game might be best, especially to test for crashing.

That's... not how it works......

But if you want to fix those CTD's, just get Buffout 4. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Should I use this or Cum Overlays by Nebuchadnezzer2. I've found Cum Overlays to have issues with WOTC and the apparent timer that is assigned to the overlays that makes them disappear. So I'm curious if this mod actually has the overlays correctly register and un-register themselves like they should.

11 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

Should I use this or Cum Overlays by Nebuchadnezzer2. I've found Cum Overlays to have issues with WOTC and the apparent timer that is assigned to the overlays that makes them disappear. So I'm curious if this mod actually has the overlays correctly register and un-register themselves like they should.

if you reload save they wont disappear by timer

37 minutes ago, loen999 said:

I don't see it on the front page, so i ask here.

Is it normal Squirt  stays in your gear and did not disappear? Is it somehow related to load save that kind of thing?

Prevent save and load while Squirt still in your inventory?

Not normal

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning all

I come to ask for help with a problem that I cannot solve

I have problems with the erections of male pnjs (humans, smutants, ghouls, wild ghouls) which work in a totally random manner.
indeed, even on the same animation for example savage or gray or leito etc ... the erections work then no longer work then re-work and I cannot understand why.

if you can help me it would be nice because I don't know what to do anymore.
I reinstalled, checked the files etc but nothing helps.

cordially

On 3/31/2021 at 4:32 AM, hkheungL said:

... I have problems with the erections of male pnjs (humans, smutants, ghouls, wild ghouls) which work in a totally random manner...

Check if you have "ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp" in your load order? If so, disable it.

On 3/7/2021 at 8:27 PM, NDLMK said:

So here the quickest and the easiest way to fix this is to delete Line 7 and 17 in  Zaz_Cum_equipmentSetData.xml (located in the AAF folder). ...

WOW @NDLMK!! Thank you , thank you, thank you, but WOOOOW! I've been testing this heavily for the last few days, and had NO instances of  NPCs "equipping default clothing" while the fix was applied! To be sure i reinserted the lines  and the problem instantly recurred. Deleted the lines again, problem solved.

However, now when i engage my (male) PC in an AAF scene with F11, he usually remains naked when the scene is finished (but not always). I cannot understand how this is related to your fix, but it only seems to occur when those lines are deleted. No big problem though, Quick Change provides a quick 1-hotkey re-dress. Just wondering what could be causing this, and if anyone else has the same problem.

Thank you again and again NDLMK, this bug has been annoying the hell out of me for months and yours is the first and only fix i've found.  ?

5 hours ago, dosfox said:

Check if you have "ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp" in your load order? If so, disable it.

TY for tour answer dosfox

"ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp" comes from the AAF Creature Resources pack (for creature scenes)
who is recommended by this mod I am surprised to have to deactivate it?

will creature animations still work?

cordially

7 minutes ago, hkheungL said:

... "ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp" comes from the AAF Creature Resources pack (for creature scenes) who is recommended by this mod. I am surprised to have to deactivate it? Will creature animations still work? ...

Yes. Don't delete it, just disable it.