32 minutes ago, Bad999 said:

ive still been unable to get the effect at the end of atomic fingering,im using the staged if that makes a difference i've been scratching my head on this one lol

end transition for this animgroup is "Atomic Fingering (Laying)"

and you can check that it have cum_activity at the end of this anim in Atomic Lust_animationData.xml

I just checked and all works for me

So I started using this because some aspects of Family Planning Enhanced Redux require it but I was all ready using cum overlays scripted edition. This one seems to do the same things adding overlays to the player following AAF events it just does a lot more as well. Should I keep using the two mods side by side or let this one take over all functions? I'm a little wary of removing any mods mid game because I'm using way too many so the save may become unstable.

4 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

So I started using this because some aspects of Family Planning Enhanced Redux require it but I was all ready using cum overlays scripted edition. This one seems to do the same things adding overlays to the player following AAF events it just does a lot more as well. Should I keep using the two mods side by side or let this one take over all functions? I'm a little wary of removing any mods mid game because I'm using way too many so the save may become unstable.

You can disable scripted version

On 5/23/2021 at 11:30 AM, Indarello said:

end transition for this animgroup is "Atomic Fingering (Laying)"

and you can check that it have cum_activity at the end of this anim in Atomic Lust_animationData.xml

I just checked and all works for me

i checked and it has this 

<!-- Solo Female Animations -->

-<animation frames="300" id="Atomic Fingering (Laying)">

-<actor id="Atomic Fingering (Laying) F" idleForm="020428DE" gender="F">

<action id="Cum_activity"/>

<action frames="8.555" id="CustomMoans02 Action" to="0" from="1" loop="true" target="0"/>

<morph id="VaginaPenetrate" to="0.6"/>

</actor>

</animation>

and still doesnt work,did try an uninstall and reinstall its really weird...

On 5/30/2021 at 8:50 PM, xryeox said:

How do i remove the cum overlay?????

The smart way to do it would be to install "wash out this (or that, lol) cum" mod.

It can work with swimming in open water, and with 'build your own pool' mod's showers, swimming pools etc.

If it doesn't work for you (I have no clue why it wouldn't) you can always type 'slm 14' in the game and remove the overlays manually, also it will get old very soon. 

I would suggest to you to use the mod I mentioned about (and I believe Indarello was referring to the same mod as well, in his answer above)

Edited by mishovur
19 hours ago, mishovur said:

The smart way to do it would be to install "wash out this (or that, lol) cum" mod.

It can work with swimming in open water, and with 'build your own pool' mod's showers, swimming pools etc.

If it doesn't work for you (I have no clue why it wouldn't) you can always type 'slm 14' in the game and remove the overlays manually, also it will get old very soon. 

I would suggest to you to use the mod I mentioned about (and I believe Indarello was referring to the same mod as well, in his answer above)

yeah turn out the overlay is just gliitched out.

after i remove it using slm 14 everything went normal

tried to reinstall everything and still dont get the effect at the end,what do i need for this mod to work? (its only atomic fingering on pc and npc)

also i could give you a list of mods if that would help

Edited by Bad999
39 minutes ago, peterf.keller said:

Hi! everything seems to be working except i can't get cum overlays to apply after a aaf sex scene. they are all selectable in looksmenu, and i can apply them that way. any help in getting the overlays to appear correctly after a scene would be greatly appreciated :)

You have errors in aaf admin menu after scenes?

21 minutes ago, peterf.keller said:

unnamed.jpg

Thanks for your reply :)

First problem now is that you have some mod overwriting my patch for anims from this mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7632-aaf-creature-pack-release/

second, you need install this mod, next time read requirements, or dont tick options for mods you did not install 
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/131721-aaf-dlc-creature-animation-pack-beta-v01/

Doing this will remove this errors and we will see other errors in this menu if they exist

Edited by Indarello

10 hours ago, Indarello said:

First problem now is that you have some mod overwriting my patch for anims from this mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7632-aaf-creature-pack-release/

second, you need install this mod, next time read requirements, or dont tick options for mods you did not install 
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/131721-aaf-dlc-creature-animation-pack-beta-v01/

Doing this will remove this errors and we will see other errors in this menu if they exist

Vortex SAYS that your mod is loaded after anything it conflics with. i redid my rules and installed the dlc pack. ill test in game now .

Edit: okay, the next errors told me i was missing your mod's requirement of custom moans. 

so im going to test that installed in-game now.

Edit: installed the custom moans mod, and the error persists.  (no overlay applied after scene)

[086] action id "custommoans02 action" not found. 

do i need another version of the  costom moans mod?

Edited by peterf.keller
50 minutes ago, peterf.keller said:

Vortex SAYS that your mod is loaded after anything it conflics with. i redid my rules and installed the dlc pack. ill test in game now .

Edit: okay, the next errors told me i was missing your mod's requirement of custom moans. 

so im going to test that installed in-game now.

Edit: installed the custom moans mod, and the error persists.  (no overlay applied after scene)

[086] action id "custommoans02 action" not found. 

do i need another version of the  costom moans mod?

you need latest