11 hours ago, Casandor26 said:

Is this patch compatible with Ultimate AAF Patch?

Ultimately they both patch the same, so it would be redundant (and very troublesome) to have both. UAP also has gay animations, so if it's your cup of tea or also if you play FUTAEV, UAP will be better for you.

On 4/14/2021 at 4:37 AM, JBpy said:

Ultimately they both patch the same, so it would be redundant (and very troublesome) to have both. UAP also has gay animations, so if it's your cup of tea or also if you play FUTAEV, UAP will be better for you.

Thanks, i will choose one over another then

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 9:34 AM, Indarello said:

Try 9.3.1 if still problem
Enable debug and send error

hi i've downloaded 9.3.1 but it is still stuck at 68% for AAF, i'm not sure what you mean by enable debug and send error though (sorry i'm still new to modding and fallout)

1 hour ago, jondoes505 said:

hi i've downloaded 9.3.1 but it is still stuck at 68% for AAF, i'm not sure what you mean by enable debug and send error though (sorry i'm still new to modding and fallout)

In data/aaf/aaf_settings

11 minutes ago, Indarello said:

In data/aaf/aaf_settings

hi thank you for the clarification but i did that and my aaf is still stuck at 68%, is there another way? i've also tried using the old patch and it seems that the problem still persists

1 hour ago, jondoes505 said:

hi thank you for the clarification but i did that and my aaf is still stuck at 68%, is there another way? i've also tried using the old patch and it seems that the problem still persists

logs just show where the problem is, they dont solve problems

46 minutes ago, jondoes505 said:

oh and fyi, i have one patch on too

you can follow this guide
just dont install buffout and patches at the end of recommended list

if still will not work - you can remove my patch and follow guide fully, and dont ask me more

On 5/2/2021 at 1:33 AM, Indarello said:

you can follow this guide
just dont install buffout and patches at the end of recommended list

if still will not work - you can remove my patch and follow guide fully, and dont ask me more

thanks, i'll give it a shot

Hi ( im bad with EN so sorry )

I instal this mods and in the game everythin fine but after i instal mod call ( Erection fix by SilverPer ) AAF stuck in 68% and dont know what to do 

This mod and erection fix has newest update 

Can someone help me please

39 minutes ago, Sam198233 said:

Hi ( im bad with EN so sorry )

I instal this mods and in the game everythin fine but after i instal mod call ( Erection fix by SilverPer ) AAF stuck in 68% and dont know what to do 

This mod and erection fix has newest update 

Can someone help me please

You no longer need to use ErectionFix because that solution is included in this patch.

On 5/13/2021 at 9:07 AM, Indarello said:

What anims are not affected?

atomic fingering is the only one that doesnt have the effect at the end, i do have the latest version of atomic lust too,i do like the mod lol

Thanks to Indarello having it all set up with its "StopOverlaySet", I made a little OverlaySet.xml.

Overlays for Indarello Patch.7z

-Anal sex will make your ass red.

-GangBangs will make your ass, pussy and boobs red, plus a couple of bite marks on your thigh and boobs.

-GangBangs with SuperMutants is the same as above, but it will also leave you bruises.

-Vaginal sex with SuperMutants will make your pussy red. 

You need:

Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes) 9.3.1

Overlays for Indarello Patch (my file up there?)

Captive Tattoos 3.0

Photo25.png.47744e0aacf530e9c4b10efeff7d3df3.png

Ah, feel free to include it in your Patch if you like, @Indarello  ? Maybe i'll add more bruises after agressive animations.

I'll see if I can make a patch for UAP. I mean... It can be done. But it will be a huge job and I don't know if I can ?

14 hours ago, JBpy said:

Thanks to Indarello having it all set up with its "StopOverlaySet", I made a little OverlaySet.xml.

Overlays for Indarello Patch.7z 516 B · 6 downloads

-Anal sex will make your ass red.

-GangBangs will make your ass, pussy and boobs red, plus a couple of bite marks on your thigh and boobs.

-GangBangs with SuperMutants is the same as above, but it will also leave you bruises.

-Vaginal sex with SuperMutants will make your pussy red. 

You need:

Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes) 9.3.1

Overlays for Indarello Patch (my file up there?)

Captive Tattoos 3.0

Photo25.png.47744e0aacf530e9c4b10efeff7d3df3.png

Ah, feel free to include it in your Patch if you like, @Indarello  ? Maybe i'll add more bruises after agressive animations.

I'll see if I can make a patch for UAP. I mean... It can be done. But it will be a huge job and I don't know if I can ?

wow delicious ty dude!