3 hours ago, Indarello said:

you can try and test

OK, cleaned AAF and its dependencies out with ReSaver then reinstalled AAF, animations, and patches from scratch.

- AAF does seem to load faster. Unfortunately the update still hasn't fixed the "equip vanilla clothing during animation" or "opening pipboy or buildmode breaks animations" bugs for me.

- I am using Buffout4 with F4EEpatch so there are issues with overlays until either that or LooksMenu is fixed.

But your patch works fine!

PS: Please would you mind sharing the FusionGirl preset you are using as reference for your animation adjustments? Also what version of ZEX skeleton are you using?

3 hours ago, dosfox said:

OK, cleaned AAF and its dependencies out with ReSaver then reinstalled AAF, animations, and patches from scratch.

- AAF does seem to load faster. Unfortunately the update still hasn't fixed the "equip vanilla clothing during animation" or "opening pipboy or buildmode breaks animations" bugs for me.

- I am using Buffout4 with F4EEpatch so there are issues with overlays until either that or LooksMenu is fixed.

But your patch works fine!

PS: Please would you mind sharing the FusionGirl preset you are using as reference for your animation adjustments? Also what version of ZEX skeleton are you using?

I use bodygen with zero all preset, you can use any preset that dont change genitals location(like "groin lower" or "svenbase bombshell"), you can try run aaf without buffout and check if your problems still here

22 hours ago, Indarello said:

I use bodygen with zero all preset, you can use any preset that dont change genitals location(like "groin lower" or "svenbase bombshell"), you can try run aaf without buffout and check if your problems still here

Thanks for reply. I have been using FG 7base preset, and trying to fix genital position in bodyslide just wouldn't work for me. So following your advice now i have made a 7base-like preset from the zero-slider set and everything aligns much better. I've kept the clothed body as 7base and there is no conflict. I am using UniqueNPCs for morphology, and that is working fine with it all too.

As far as Buffout4 goes, for the last few hours i have been playing with the MemoryManager enabled and the F4EE patch disabled (not recommended by anybody). The overlays seem to be working a bit better and i haven't had a crash yet. Anyway, i would rather have a few small problems with overlays than give up the performance and stability that Buffout4 gives.

Finally, thank you very much for giving us the erection option in the latest version of your patch, it has resolved all sorts of install issues for me.

Thanks for your work, this mod solved several problems for me ... but ... it brought me a new one:
The Cum Effects does not disappear from the body, it stays there forever ... Any advice to fix it?

NOTE: I found the solution, I installed the mod "Wash Out That Cum" and it cleans the cum effect when swimming hehe

A few of the animations mess about with the knee joint to the point that it doesn't look right (eg face fuck on couch). I tried using Skeletal adjustments for cbbe - knee fix and it fixed the problem perfectly however it seems to mess about with the male penis. The penis looks overly long and sometimes touches the ground! I've tried silverpervs fix to no avail and ticking the penis fix in your file doesn't resolve. Any ideas? 

28 minutes ago, seddonac said:

A few of the animations mess about with the knee joint to the point that it doesn't look right (eg face fuck on couch). I tried using Skeletal adjustments for cbbe - knee fix and it fixed the problem perfectly however it seems to mess about with the male penis. The penis looks overly long and sometimes touches the ground! I've tried silverpervs fix to no avail and ticking the penis fix in your file doesn't resolve. Any ideas? 

Use fusion girl, also it have vag bones, you need to use it with ZaZ skeleton without cbbe knee fix, it already included in fusion girl

30 minutes ago, seddonac said:

Just reinstalled FG and it seems to work. Thats annoying!! Thanks anyway Indarello :/

What decent skin texture is there for FG?

Just worked the issue out. It was the clothing the character wore that made the knee joints screwy. When female naked all well! 

I just installed aaf prostitution and its saying aj's various xml's is required. I installed it and vortex is asking for priority between patch for animations and Aj's various xml's, I chose patch for animations to load after. Is this going to break something?

19 minutes ago, Dg75 said:

I just installed aaf prostitution and its saying aj's various xml's is required. I installed it and vortex is asking for priority between patch for animations and Aj's various xml's, I chose patch for animations to load after. Is this going to break something?

I think all should work, you have errors or problems? My patch is something like already have AJ's xml's

On 11/1/2020 at 12:52 PM, Indarello said:

I think all should work, you have errors or problems? My patch is something like already have AJ's xml's

nah! your patch completely made aj's redundant, so I removed aj's various xml's and ran the prostitution mod with just you're mod. So far its seems to work just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, hollow000 said:

When using the current version of AAF (154b) and version 8 of this patch, my AAF is stuck at 30% when loading. Has anyone else gotten this issue? AAF doesn't get stuck with version 7.5

Use previous version of aaf, will check this not earlier then in 15 days

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 8:04 AM, hollow000 said:

When using the current version of AAF (154b) and version 8 of this patch, my AAF is stuck at 30% when loading. Has anyone else gotten this issue? AAF doesn't get stuck with version 7.5

Yep I have the same issue. Tested with combinations of AAF v154 and v147 (my previous installed version) with Patch for Animations v8.0 and v7.6. Still freezes. I thought it might be related to Staged Leito Animations interfering in some way, but disabling that didn't have an affect either.

The only thing that works for me at the moment is to disable this Patch for Animations entirely. Which is odd because I've also disabled every other mod i've added recently and the issue remains, though I had a working build only a few days ago... So could be an upgrade lingering in my save file. Very strange.

@Indarello let me know if you need any more debugging details. The AAF log doesn't expand on what's causing it to get stuck, it just has the following at the bottom:

[12/01/2020 - 03:15:37AM] Initializing: positions
[12/01/2020 - 03:20:38AM] *warning* [072] Request (START_SCENE) made to AAF before boot-up complete. Ignoring to protect stability.
[12/01/2020 - 03:24:43AM] Log closed

12 hours ago, kharita said:

Yep I have the same issue. Tested with combinations of AAF v154 and v147 (my previous installed version) with Patch for Animations v8.0 and v7.6. Still freezes. I thought it might be related to Staged Leito Animations interfering in some way, but disabling that didn't have an affect either.

The only thing that works for me at the moment is to disable this Patch for Animations entirely. Which is odd because I've also disabled every other mod i've added recently and the issue remains, though I had a working build only a few days ago... So could be an upgrade lingering in my save file. Very strange.

@Indarello let me know if you need any more debugging details. The AAF log doesn't expand on what's causing it to get stuck, it just has the following at the bottom:

[12/01/2020 - 03:15:37AM] Initializing: positions
[12/01/2020 - 03:20:38AM] *warning* [072] Request (START_SCENE) made to AAF before boot-up complete. Ignoring to protect stability.
[12/01/2020 - 03:24:43AM] Log closed

BTW, I've found I can get AAF to load by changing the priority in my AAF_Settings.ini file to 1, as discussed below:

Incredibly weird. But now everything works, including Patch for Animations! Yay.

Could anyone please point me in the direction of a CBBE vagina that support and anus penetrated morphs?
I have tried multiple but none seem to work.

Currently I am using AAF animated fannies but it doesn't work. It is last in the load order (after animations etc. I read somewhere that's where its meant to go)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 11:30 AM, kharita said:

BTW, I've found I can get AAF to load by changing the priority in my AAF_Settings.ini file to 1, as discussed below:

Incredibly weird. But now everything works, including Patch for Animations! Yay.

just installed latest aaf, dont have problems with priority -1

maybe you can try enable debug mod and check errors with this setting?