20 hours ago, dosfox said:

Hey, please don't knock Buffout4. If you are capable of installing AAF and Indarello's patch, then installing Buffout4 is a doddle.

Buffout4 is now practically an essential requirement for FO4, it prevents most  CTDs and improves performance considerably.  Buffout4 has changed my gameplay completely, i've spent weeks now exploring places i've never dared go for fear of CTDs, freezes or FPS lags. Everyone can benefit from using Buffout4.

Hate to tell you, but most of us are already running CTD free all throughout the Commonwealth, including Diamond City. And without Buffout 4! To say it is not a chore to install is an understatement and you kind of know it. NEW FOLKS NEED TO BE MADE AWARE THAT IT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT FOR AAF ENJOYMENT!

Everybody has probably dealt with this before, but I'm having a few problems with the mod. Cum effects don't show up after sex and penises aren't erect (Even though I selected the always erect option) all requirements are met as well. When I install with Vortex I have to deal with a lot of load selections I just go with the recommended load orders that it gives me. The only things that really work are squirt effects, everything else is just disabled or something. It used to work but I don't know why it stopped after I updated it. 

45 minutes ago, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

Everybody has probably dealt with this before, but I'm having a few problems with the mod. Cum effects don't show up after sex and penises aren't erect (Even though I selected the always erect option) all requirements are met as well. When I install with Vortex I have to deal with a lot of load selections I just go with the recommended load orders that it gives me. The only things that really work are squirt effects, everything else is just disabled or something. It used to work but I don't know why it stopped after I updated it. 

If you choose always erect option you need body builded with erection 1.0 (there is description when you will install mod), if you dont want body always erected - build male body with erection 0.0 and choose other option when youyou will install mod

Dont forget to check "build morhs"when you will build body

About other - I need mod load order and errors in admin menu if you have them after scenes

Oh and I'm using CBBE and AAF. I've seen a lot of requirements for Fusion Girl whenever I try to find a fix for the penises but is it an absolute requirement to use it? 

Edit: I found Bodytalk in Bodyslide, however I don't see any actual Bodytalk body for the Outfit/ Body selection. All I can see are the outfits compatible with it. And there's no options in the sliders to make the penis erect either, just getting regular sliders for male bodies.

2 hours ago, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

Oh and I'm using CBBE and AAF. I've seen a lot of requirements for Fusion Girl whenever I try to find a fix for the penises but is it an absolute requirement to use it? 

Edit: I found Bodytalk in Bodyslide, however I don't see any actual Bodytalk body for the Outfit/ Body selection. All I can see are the outfits compatible with it. And there's no options in the sliders to make the penis erect either, just getting regular sliders for male bodies.

Look for bodyslide guides in internet, my patch is not bodyslide support topic

So i finally found a solution to my issue related to erection morphs in 3p animations:

Following the "official" AAF guide and using atomic muscle fixed the morphs not being applied correctly and the penis being deformed in 3p animations. But when i switched to bodytalk 3 i had the same issues again. 

So i reinstalled everything AAF related together with your patch and all its requirements, this time using atomic muscle instead of bodytalk, but when using the flaccid version i had the issues again. I then installed the always erect version and build the atomic muscle body with erection set to 1.0 and FINALLY everything worked as it should i could start enjoying this awesome mod. :)

Maybe this can help someone who is running into similar issues.

2 hours ago, CedricDnnersby said:

I did however come across another issue: In animations involving 3 females, one actress always gets redressed after the first stage. Is anybody experiencing this as well?

Probably known new bug in aaf that will be fixed

14 hours ago, ilovetea69 said:

guide on the main pag of aaf says not to install this mod? why is that?

Well it's a matter of opinion.

I prefer THIS mod myself :))

In my personal opinion it's easier to install, have most features I want from AAF, and even some extras.

but yes, you need to choose between this mod or, let's say UAP. What you will choose - it's entirely your business, again I personally prefer Indarello's patch. I don't like or want gay animations, I don't want to cycle the stages manually, and so on. Besides - it just works. I had no issues at all since the beginning of the development. 

If you want to have 'all in one' solution - this mod is for you. 

If you need something else, or if you want to have gay sex animations - do what the guide in the FAQ tells you. 

Yeah, the first guide is necessary because it covers all areas and tastes. Special for those who do not want a lot of problems or those who are starting to install mods.

This Indarello patch seems more specific to heterosexuals to me and requires a little understanding of what you are patching. I also use this one because I love animations with stages and also Indarello put a couple of his own animations that I like (when the girl sticks out her tongue, heh).

And now I'm using Fusion Girl, and Indarello makes good use of it (Vagina morphs).

3 hours ago, swordhut said:

Hi there just downloaded the file and got this error message despite installing everything necessary. Any clue as to how to fix it? Tried to redeploy and redownload but still has the same issue. Loading a heavily modified game

image.png

aaf loading properly? Probably I forgot to remove some of unused files, I dont think they will lead to aaf crash

14 hours ago, Indarello said:

aaf loading properly? Probably I forgot to remove some of unused files, I dont think they will lead to aaf crash

Loads everything, but when I try to load new scene nothing loads. Used the AAF GFV to check everything and no problem was found. Any idea why wizard won't open?

Edit: Nvm I forgot to install the One Patch to Bang Them All as I was using pose mods, could you add that in as a recommended file install? Thanks for dealing with my crap!

3 hours ago, swordhut said:

Loads everything, but when I try to load new scene nothing loads. Used the AAF GFV to check everything and no problem was found. Any idea why wizard won't open?

Edit: Nvm I forgot to install the One Patch to Bang Them All as I was using pose mods, could you add that in as a recommended file install? Thanks for dealing with my crap!

my patch is not for pose mods

13 hours ago, swordhut said:

Why, I mean WHY in the name of all holy (and unholy as well) would you want to install One Patch WITH this mod? 

I can list you what I have installed, but later, cause i'm in different OS at the moment. 

From the top of my head - i have everything listed as 'working with Indarello's patch' from the first post (meaning the animation packs, primarily, and AAF assembly before that, duh)

You do not need one patch at all :)))

41 minutes ago, dWarden18 said:
  •  
  • Do i need to load "AnimationsAddonsAndFixes9.2" after all the animations or before kinda confused here  

The Patch should override all others in conflict. Not sure what mod loader you are using but Vortex will tell you what mods might conflict ,then you would tell Vortex that this Patch would load after.

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

The Patch should override all others in conflict. Not sure what mod loader you are using but Vortex will tell you what mods might conflict ,then you would tell Vortex that this Patch would load after.

Yeah I was using vortex and was able to fix it by loading it after all animations thanks anyways but now the problem I'm facing is during the animation the Arousal stat for both actors stay the same they don't update. Guessing it might be a conflict between Sex Attributes - Framework and M.C.G. and I'm using both. When I used U.A.P instead of Arousal stat there was Edge and it updated during the scenes is there any known fix to this?

37 minutes ago, dWarden18 said:

Yeah I was using vortex and was able to fix it by loading it after all animations thanks anyways but now the problem I'm facing is during the animation the Arousal stat for both actors stay the same they don't update. Guessing it might be a conflict between Sex Attributes - Framework and M.C.G. and I'm using both. When I used U.A.P instead of Arousal stat there was Edge and it updated during the scenes is there any known fix to this?

This stat is part of custom moans, will be removed later when I will add other sounds

26 minutes ago, comcat said:

Hello, i wanted to ask if i can have UAP as well to go along with this patch because the latest version of UAP supports much more creatures(Molerat, bugs, aliens) whereas the previous can't.

Multiple patches are not a good idea. Also the patches will conflict, UAP uses manual staged animation fixes, while Indarello uses auto staged animation fixes.