6 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

AAF Creature Resources gives all beasts their penises. If yours do not work, something else is going wrong.

Thanks for the fast reply I wasn't using AAF Creature Resources after uninstalling UAP for Indarello's Patch to work. Will be downloading that and hope its gonna work.

Hi, Your mod always worked fine, till I switched back to CBBE from FG and tried to use CBBE knee fix to fix the ugly clipping knee always noticeable during  animations. I installed it (together with Gender Specific Skeleton) and this time it doesn't work anymore. I tried to reinstall all animations and your mod (with NMM) but animations still have the problem of the penis being in the wrong orientation sometimes (it's always perpendicular to the male torso basicaally). Any idea what might have caused it? If not, could you explain how to install your mod manually? Maybe I could fix the problem in this way

1 hour ago, perveng said:

Hi, Your mod always worked fine, till I switched back to CBBE from FG and tried to use CBBE knee fix to fix the ugly clipping knee always noticeable during  animations. I installed it (together with Gender Specific Skeleton) and this time it doesn't work anymore. I tried to reinstall all animations and your mod (with NMM) but animations still have the problem of the penis being in the wrong orientation sometimes (it's always perpendicular to the male torso basicaally). Any idea what might have caused it? If not, could you explain how to install your mod manually? Maybe I could fix the problem in this way

You need bodytalk builded with checked "build morphs" 

On 10/14/2019 at 6:34 AM, Vel W said:

way.

... oh man ... is politics needed here?
come on...!

If I want brainwashing or stupid things, I turn on some loud or capable stream.

Just that I don't even want to read about this kind of brain activity ...

Anyway ... the censors choose according to their own tastes among the things that can be published in the world which is a biased restriction of freedom!  :rage:

---------------------------

Ha agymosást akarok vagy ostoba dolgokra vágyok akkor bekapcsolok valami hangos vagy képes adatfolyamot...

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Indarello said:

My patch is not for everyone

Thanks for the answer, what do you mean? Can you elaborate?

I originally had everything installed according to the instructions from "Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (12 / Feb / 2021)".

It seemed to me that everything was not working quite right. After installing your patch, I already felt it was much better. But they become CTDs during the game.

I probably installed a MOD that isn't compatible with your patch.

I'll probably reinstall the whole game and start over.

Do you have a list of incompatible MODs with your patch?

20 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Thanks for the answer, what do you mean? Can you elaborate?

I originally had everything installed according to the instructions from "Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (12 / Feb / 2021)".

It seemed to me that everything was not working quite right. After installing your patch, I already felt it was much better. But they become CTDs during the game.

I probably installed a MOD that isn't compatible with your patch.

I'll probably reinstall the whole game and start over.

Do you have a list of incompatible MODs with your patch?

I dont think that patch that mostly changes xml files can lead to ctd

13 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I dont think that patch that mostly changes xml files can lead to ctd

I get a CTD only after a few minutes of playing when I work with Pip-Boy (map view, health view, whatever). Or when I want to display an mod menu in MCM.

hey there, seems like there is a wierd glitch with your patch where npc's are redressing during some savage cabbage animations. The funny thing is that AAF consider them as naked in the wizzard and they are not redressing the previously equiped outfit (in their inventory) but a default outfit (not in their inventory). is their any trick to fix that ?

and btw i love your mod

12 minutes ago, NDLMK said:

hey there, seems like there is a wierd glitch with your patch where npc's are redressing during some savage cabbage animations. The funny thing is that AAF consider them as naked in the wizzard and they are not redressing the previously equiped outfit (in their inventory) but a default outfit (not in their inventory). is their any trick to fix that ?

and btw i love your mod

What animations and maybe you have aaf errors in admin menu when this happend?

On 3/4/2021 at 9:49 AM, poblivion said:

I get a CTD only after a few minutes of playing when I work with Pip-Boy (map view, health view, whatever). Or when I want to display an mod menu in MCM.

It is a known FO4 Glitch. There is a scripted mod limit on FO4 and if you go over, going into pipboy will trigger the crash. Pipboy, pipboy addon mods, AAF, Sim City, Sim City addons, Sorting mods, scrapping mods, and a bunch of others use scripts and if your rig cannot handle it, instant crash when you try to activate pipboy functions. Removing most of these type of mods would fix but the bug might still be baked into your present game saves, so a new game might be best, especially to test for crashing.

For instance switching from SC-4P-Human-floor02-03gangbang to SC-4P-Human-floor01-03gangbang, and some other i don't have the name, indeed i have a warning [86] action id "FF-activity" can't be found but idk if it's related to your patch bcz i use MCG as well

28 minutes ago, NDLMK said:

and btw i love your mod

Seems to be an ongoing AAF issue that bothers a bunch of folks. I go into AAF settings and add more seconds to redress length which seems to help. Sometimes you sex animation might be too short. Also best to have all sex mods set to same animation length.

22 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Seems to be an ongoing AAF issue that bothers a bunch of folks. I go into AAF settings and add more seconds to redress length which seems to help. Sometimes you sex animation might be too short. Also best to have all sex mods set to same animation length.

I tried i added 10s without sucess, the SC-FM-human-standing01- doggy staged is buggy as well at the end. the weird stuff is that without the patch everything is ok with but idk what in this patch can cause that bug bcz there is no reason. I also have an error msg saying can't find closed eyes.

38 minutes ago, NDLMK said:

I tried i added 10s without sucess, the SC-FM-human-standing01- doggy staged is buggy as well at the end. the weird stuff is that without the patch everything is ok with but idk what in this patch can cause that bug bcz there is no reason. I also have an error msg saying can't find closed eyes.

The closed eyes error is caused by a missing XML file in v9.2 drop the attached file into your AAF file and it will remove the error, @indarallo I was just getting ready to post this to give you a heads up the expressions data XML is missing from the file

Data.7z