Ok. Previously I wasn't able to make penises work normal inside aaf. there always was something off, and silverperv fix didn't help me at all. But then I tried new version of your mod (the first version with pre made male body with 1.0 erection) and it fix everything at once. all races all animation worked fine except of permanent erection but I can live with that. but after I updated to last version something changed and this mod don't help anymore. I tried with 1.0 erection+ silverperv; 0.0 erection+silverperv and two variants without silverperv. So what actually changes?

16 minutes ago, justforcensor said:

Ok. Previously I wasn't able to make penises work normal inside aaf. there always was something off, and silverperv fix didn't help me at all. But then I tried new version of your mod (the first version with pre made male body with 1.0 erection) and it fix everything at once. all races all animation worked fine except of permanent erection but I can live with that. but after I updated to last version something changed and this mod don't help anymore. I tried with 1.0 erection+ silverperv; 0.0 erection+silverperv and two variants without silverperv. So what actually changes?

When you will install my patch, select always erect option (by default another option is selected)

You can uninstall Silverprev patch

Hi, there seems to be some sort of issue during this animation "SC-FM-Human-Standing01-Doggy Staged". The female npc keeps redressing her outfit before animation was finished.

I think its this sequence "SC-FM-Human-Standing01-06Doggy" where the Female npc would reequip outfit immediately when animation in play. Probably its a problem on my end but I just hope you would check it out.

My Load Order.txt

6 minutes ago, Han Duo said:

Hi, there seems to be some sort of issue during this animation "SC-FM-Human-Standing01-Doggy Staged". The female npc keeps redressing her outfit before animation was finished.

I think its this sequence "SC-FM-Human-Standing01-06Doggy" where the Female npc would reequip outfit immediately when animation in play. Probably its a problem on my end but I just hope you would check it out.

My Load Order.txt 11.2 kB · 0 downloads

You have latest aaf?

Hey so I got this weird issue I've noticed in my game with erection morph breaking (using the flaccid option in the fomod if that has anything to with this issue). I've narrowed this down to something to do with BP70's animations specifically. The erection morph breaks when cycling through bp's animations consistently whether I am using AAF to start a scene or M.C.G to start one. When I reach bp's animations it always breaks the erection morph when cycling through them. Using AAF and scrolling up his list the morph breaks when it reaches the riding cowgirl animation. When using M.C.G in the vaginal tag list of animations if using page up key it breaks on the same animation just mentioned but if using the page down key to scroll the morph will break when reaching bp's footjob animation. I don't understand what is causing the morph to break because when using page up to scroll the footjob animation is just fine and when using page down to scroll the riding cowgirl is just fine. Yet once reaching those animations one or two presses more of said cycle key and it breaks the morph. Well the morph breaks for the duration of that scene anyway once it ends and a new one is started the morph is working again. 

I had thought maybe it had to with the tag or tags removed version installed with the fomod but it happens in both. I than thought maybe the morph was breaking after a certain number of presses of the page up/down keys but using a different tag set in M.C.G I was over double the number of presses and no issues so I tried the same in AAF directly and same thing over the number of presses and no issues but when I reached BP's in the list it broke at riding cowgirl. 

So I have no idea what is causing this and I am hoping some one here has the solution. Will check back later on to see if any one has replied. 

5 hours ago, sparral said:

Hey so I got this weird issue I've noticed in my game with erection morph breaking (using the flaccid option in the fomod if that has anything to with this issue). I've narrowed this down to something to do with BP70's animations specifically. The erection morph breaks when cycling through bp's animations consistently whether I am using AAF to start a scene or M.C.G to start one. When I reach bp's animations it always breaks the erection morph when cycling through them. Using AAF and scrolling up his list the morph breaks when it reaches the riding cowgirl animation. When using M.C.G in the vaginal tag list of animations if using page up key it breaks on the same animation just mentioned but if using the page down key to scroll the morph will break when reaching bp's footjob animation. I don't understand what is causing the morph to break because when using page up to scroll the footjob animation is just fine and when using page down to scroll the riding cowgirl is just fine. Yet once reaching those animations one or two presses more of said cycle key and it breaks the morph. Well the morph breaks for the duration of that scene anyway once it ends and a new one is started the morph is working again. 

I had thought maybe it had to with the tag or tags removed version installed with the fomod but it happens in both. I than thought maybe the morph was breaking after a certain number of presses of the page up/down keys but using a different tag set in M.C.G I was over double the number of presses and no issues so I tried the same in AAF directly and same thing over the number of presses and no issues but when I reached BP's in the list it broke at riding cowgirl. 

So I have no idea what is causing this and I am hoping some one here has the solution. Will check back later on to see if any one has replied. 

Probably this is aaf/looksmenu issue, you can try ask on aaf discord.

I saw some way of fixing this - set erection to 1.0000001 in each stage of anim, you can try this and report back

Yeah I don't know what the cause of the issue is. I disabled this and ran UAP to see if it also happened with that and the erection morph never broke but UAP just is not for me for a list of reasons as well as UAP's stage advancement simply does not like to work with M.C.G for me which is the main mod I use. So even though I know the erection morphs don't break with UAP, I am still going to use this over that because in my opinion this patch is still the better choice of a patch and the trade off of all this patch offers for a morph that doesn't  break when cycling animations just isn't worth losing what this mod does. Especially when I can simply use a work around by using the page up or page down in the direction necessary to reach the animation I wish to use to keep it from cycling to far and breaking the morph.  

23 minutes ago, sparral said:

Yeah I don't know what the cause of the issue is. I disabled this and ran UAP to see if it also happened with that and the erection morph never broke but UAP just is not for me for a list of reasons as well as UAP's stage advancement simply does not like to work with M.C.G for me which is the main mod I use. So even though I know the erection morphs don't break with UAP, I am still going to use this over that because in my opinion this patch is still the better choice of a patch and the trade off of all this patch offers for a morph that doesn't  break when cycling animations just isn't worth losing what this mod does. Especially when I can simply use a work around by using the page up or page down in the direction necessary to reach the animation I wish to use to keep it from cycling to far and breaking the morph.  

What are you talking about? I just was saying to edit BP70 animationdata File and add few lines with erection =1.000001 to all stages of anims that create problem for you

And check if it fix your problem, and you report back to me your results, then we decide what to do next

I am just not familiar with this problem, it happend only 1-2 times only with SM about 6 month ago (when game was updated) and never with human because I use always errect

@Indarello

I was just saying I was going to deal with the quirk I'd been having and I understood you wanted me to edit something but I have never messed with animation xml's before or really any kind of xml's before. I'm a complete noob in this area of modding, I have a basic understanding of what xml's do but nothing more than that really. However thanks to your latest reply pointing me at exactly the xml I needed to edit and some reading up on the subject as well as comparing various xml's from mods I have installed I was able to fix the erection morph breaking while cycling through animations. I fixed the issue by adding this line to each male actor entry for each animation stage.

<morph id="Erection" to="1.0000000000001"/>

This seems to have fixed the issue but as I said this is my first time messing with anything like this, so this may have unintended side affects I've yet to see in game but for now what I do know is cycling through BP70's animations no longer results in the erection morph breaking. 

34 minutes ago, sparral said:

@Indarello

I was just saying I was going to deal with the quirk I'd been having and I understood you wanted me to edit something but I have never messed with animation xml's before or really any kind of xml's before. I'm a complete noob in this area of modding, I have a basic understanding of what xml's do but nothing more than that really. However thanks to your latest reply pointing me at exactly the xml I needed to edit and some reading up on the subject as well as comparing various xml's from mods I have installed I was able to fix the erection morph breaking while cycling through animations. I fixed the issue by adding this line to each male actor entry for each animation stage.

<morph id="Erection" to="1.0000000000001"/>

This seems to have fixed the issue but as I said this is my first time messing with anything like this, so this may have unintended side affects I've yet to see in game but for now what I do know is cycling through BP70's animations no longer results in the erection morph breaking. I will attach the edited file to this post incase anyone else has the issue I had and if posting the edited file is a violation just message me and I will take it down.

rxl_bp70_anims_animationData.xml 62.44 kB · 0 downloads

Okay, I will try ask aaf author if he can fix this problem

Otherwise, maybe I will try make script to fix this

10 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Okay, I will try ask aaf author if he can fix this problem

Otherwise, maybe I will try make script to fix this

Okay so the unintended side affects just showed up lol. BP70's work perfectly but now its doing it to atomic lust and savage cabbages animations while yours seemed fine. So I am going to just go ahead and edit each mods animation data like I did with BP's. 

I am curious if this is a problem that plaguing just my game or not. Wouldn't be the first time where a mod seemed to only be screwing up on mine and working perfectly in everybody elses lol. 

1 hour ago, sparral said:

Okay so the unintended side affects just showed up lol. BP70's work perfectly but now its doing it to atomic lust and savage cabbages animations while yours seemed fine. So I am going to just go ahead and edit each mods animation data like I did with BP's. 

I am curious if this is a problem that plaguing just my game or not. Wouldn't be the first time where a mod seemed to only be screwing up on mine and working perfectly in everybody elses lol. 

Some people have same problem

@Indarello

So I am going to attach a folder with the edited files of the mods that I have installed in my game for anyone else that may have the penis morph breaking issue I had been experiencing. I will not be doing this for any animation packs that I do not already use myself. If attaching these are a violation message me and I will take it down if it is not then feel free to use these anyway you want. 

These files are for users who experience erection morphs breaking while cycling through animations. I've only added this line
<morph id="Erection" to="1.0000000000001"/>  to each stage of the animation data xml's for the mods that I have installed. I also only added this line to the animation stages that have this male gender tag in them
<actor gender="M"
So I may need to do further corrections if I experience that some animations with out the male gender tag ( such as stages from the Blow Bang anim ) are erectionless too that is if it is as simple as I think it to be.

To mention this is a manual install kind of thing I didn't set up a folder structure for manager downloads. So can't speak for MO2 users ( haven't used it ) but for Vortex users right click the corresponding mod in vortex hit open in file manager than from there go to AAF and copy and paste the needed file into it. Close the window hit deploy mods. Also BP70's has a alternate version for people like me who have alignment issues with his cunninglus anim, this alt version corrects the alignment. 

If some one wants to set these up with a folder structure they are more then welcome to.

So with all that out of the way here are the files. 

Erection Morph fixes.zip

4 hours ago, sparral said:

Before everyone starts to overreact to one member's issue. I use BP70, Savage Cabbage, Atomic, Mutated Lust and this Patch. I also have Themes, Creature Resources, and Release Creature Pack. I have this Patch above everyone except Creature Resources (which has Erection Fix in it). My penises morph to erect every time, every animated pose, human or creature. I build Bodytalk 3 at 0 erection. Everything works!!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Before everyone starts to overreact to one member's issue. I use BP70, Savage Cabbage, Atomic, Mutated Lust and this Patch. I also have Themes, Creature Resources, and Release Creature Pack. I have this Patch above everyone except Creature Resources (which has Erection Fix in it). My penises morph to erect every time, every animated pose, human or creature. I build Bodytalk 3 at 0 erection. Everything works!!!!!!!!

Correct the same is true for me everything works as it should being that when an animation begins the erection morphing works perfectly from start to finish. The issue I had is for some reason when I started a scene and I started to cycle/switch through animations with page up or page down keys than for some unknown reason the penis morphing would break and go flaccid. The files I attached in my above post have fixed the penis morph breaking when cycling through animations at least for me they have. Not because the erection wouldn't occur when starting an animation. 

Apologies if I had worded my posts poorly and it read as if my problem was the penis morphing wasn't working at all. Rather than reading as it should have of it breaking when changing to different animations. 

9 minutes ago, sparral said:

Correct the same is true for me everything works as it should being that when an animation begins the erection morphing works perfectly from start to finish. The issue I had is for some reason when I started a scene and I started to cycle/switch through animations with page up or page down keys than for some unknown reason the penis morphing would break and go flaccid. The files I attached in my above post have fixed the penis morph breaking when cycling through animations at least for me they have. Not because the erection wouldn't occur when starting an animation. 

I switch animations all the time without breaking anything. My character or npc's junk stays erect each change over. I also use MCG as my sex trigger. I just believe there are too many "fixes" out there that really do break your sex game eventually. Based on my setup, they are not necessary and folks should not buy into them without checking load order and mod choices first. Just my opinion and ultimately, folks will have to decide and face any possible consequences..

Yeah I don't know what caused it to break but it did. I recently decided to return to fallout and it was initially working fine when I first began putting my load order together but than it broke at some point and don't know when it did I only noticed it yesterday when I was cycling through animations and was like wtf how longs that been like that lol. But thanks to Indarello I was able to get it fixed with out having to pull my whole mod list and start over again.

On 10/13/2020 at 1:37 AM, Indarello said:

This problem happens only with this exactly animgroup?

I've found out the issue I'm having. turns out I should untick the No Tattoo option inside this mods installation. I cant believe I've missed that.. So false alarm.. my bad.. 

43 minutes ago, Han Duo said:

I've found out the issue I'm having. turns out I should untick the No Tattoo option inside this mods installation. I cant believe I've missed that.. So false alarm.. my bad.. 

Wait, this tattoo option resulted in actor redressing? This is nit false alarm

In game it says that CumOverlays.esp is missing, I've checked the installation folder but it's definitely there but cum overlays are appearing on my companion for a few seconds then it disappears but doesn't show up on my character at all. Any idea what may be the cause?

5 hours ago, AlexFO said:

In game it says that CumOverlays.esp is missing, I've checked the installation folder but it's definitely there but cum overlays are appearing on my companion for a few seconds then it disappears but doesn't show up on my character at all. Any idea what may be the cause?

Maybe you have another nod for overlays