Hi, just playing the lastest SSE version of this MOD. I'm current doing the Thalmor quest for spying the Stormclock. What am I suppose to do in Windhelm barrack? The quest said I suppose to look for mark of map or something? But so far I cannot find anything there. There is no extra dialogue other than the one to initial the sex with soldiers. 

MCM is very buggy for me. The X's dont disappear when I tick them… I get a popup that says function is enabled/disabled on approx 80% of the options...  The I´m squeamish option-popup always say the same so I have no clue if it is on or off...

and a few of the options the popup do not appear when i tick the boxes... 

6 hours ago, spyke123 said:

MCM is very buggy for me. The X's dont disappear when I tick them… I get a popup that says function is enabled/disabled on approx 80% of the options...  The I´m squeamish option-popup always say the same so I have no clue if it is on or off...

At the moment, you have to exit and re-enter the MCM to see those changes properly.

@DSHV, the way to update those checkboxes is the following, in your OnOptionSelect() function for each toggle:

SetToggleOptionValue(OID_whatever, newValueTrueOrFalse)
ForcePageReset()

For a more complete example, here's a snippet of an OnOptionSelect() (my toggle example here just sets a global)

if a_option == OID_Debug
	bDebug = !bDebug
	SetToggleOptionValue(OID_Debug, bDebug)
	if bDebug
		lgDebug.setvalue(1.0)
	else
		lgDebug.setvalue(0.0)
	endif
	ForcePageReset()
endif	;OID_Debug

(In your case, one ForcePageReset() at the bottom of the OnOptionSelect() function is probably fine)

2 hours ago, legraf said:

At the moment, you have to exit and re-enter the MCM to see those changes properly.

@DSHV, the way to update those checkboxes is the following, in your OnOptionSelect() function for each toggle:

SetToggleOptionValue(OID_whatever, newValueTrueOrFalse)
ForcePageReset()

For a more complete example, here's a snippet of an OnOptionSelect() (my toggle example here just sets a global)

if a_option == OID_Debug
	bDebug = !bDebug
	SetToggleOptionValue(OID_Debug, bDebug)
	if bDebug
		lgDebug.setvalue(1.0)
	else
		lgDebug.setvalue(0.0)
	endif
	ForcePageReset()
endif	;OID_Debug

(In your case, one ForcePageReset() at the bottom of the OnOptionSelect() function is probably fine)

I have the same problem with the mcm menu. exit the menu complete and re-enter didn't solve anything. but only the new functions applied by the author in version 1.6.4 are buggy.

4 hours ago, legraf said:

Doesn't work for me - the only checkbox that changes is bruiser after MCM reload. And I think it got problems whe you use aroused followers.

And @DSHV I think you should change the MCM that it is not possible to have both the male and the female version where it is available. Because I did not see that the male bruiser was not disabled I came to Riverwood and met both versions and after that the game began to crash periodically. I loaded an old version and disabled the male bruiser  and no crashes after meeting bruiser. But I saw other errors - Serpent gives you tasks to disabled NPC's. He asked for a male orc in riverwood called bruiser ( got already fem bruiser as a follower) and sent me to get a NPC at Pelagia farm I disabled. 

And I don't know if I understand it wrong, but I have no option to invite NPC's to the guild. For example the argonian mistress in new gnisis. She talks about some books to find, but gives no quest for them, you can only hire her to do her work in the club with the PC, but you can not invite her in the guild. Or your "normal" followers like Lydia - you can not invite her in the guild.  I thought you could invite any NPC listed in the MCM and/or all followers you have and they react dominant/sadistic to the PC except they got anothe role like "Bad Bitch" etc.

This is a great mod and it’s nice to see it going into good direction with every update.

I got two ideas that you may want to consider and two issues to ping.

Checkboxes in MCM do not work for me either except the bruiser. Reloading does not help.

Another issue is with the doppelganger’s hair. It has messy textures but I think it’s related to me using the KS HDT hairdo for my character. Is there anything that can be done to fix that other than using a non-HDT hairstyle?

Ideas. First one is an option to set a custom outfit for a specific scenarios. For maid or Fattig it could be nice to set for example one of many slooty maid outfits out there.

Not sure if you would like to develop some more creature content but a second idea is for a scenario involving submitting to a riekliengs tribe (a Thirsk Hall’s alike). It could start either by a fake quest ending with enslavement or simply visiting a designated place (a hall/house, cave, abandoned fort) or they could just infest/move in to one of player’s homes. Pc could fight them off or submit. Once submit, pc will be a tribes maid and slave. Will have to clean, give food, gold, other supplies. She will have to entertain a tribes chief (dancing, washing, sex etc), could be given to other warriors as a reward or tend to the tribe’s boars. She could also end up with some light bondage or engage in an orgy similar to the sexlab solution outcome for a Thirsk Hall quest. Whole idea could also be extended further. Arena or cage to fight/fuck various creatures, dirty spying, offerings to other tribes, orc strongholds etc.

7 hours ago, Dyshonoriusz said:

This is a great mod and it’s nice to see it going into good direction with every update.

I got two ideas that you may want to consider and two issues to ping.

Checkboxes in MCM do not work for me either except the bruiser. Reloading does not help.

Another issue is with the doppelganger’s hair. It has messy textures but I think it’s related to me using the KS HDT hairdo for my character. Is there anything that can be done to fix that other than using a non-HDT hairstyle?

Ideas. First one is an option to set a custom outfit for a specific scenarios. For maid or Fattig it could be nice to set for example one of many slooty maid outfits out there.

Not sure if you would like to develop some more creature content but a second idea is for a scenario involving submitting to a riekliengs tribe (a Thirsk Hall’s alike). It could start either by a fake quest ending with enslavement or simply visiting a designated place (a hall/house, cave, abandoned fort) or they could just infest/move in to one of player’s homes. Pc could fight them off or submit. Once submit, pc will be a tribes maid and slave. Will have to clean, give food, gold, other supplies. She will have to entertain a tribes chief (dancing, washing, sex etc), could be given to other warriors as a reward or tend to the tribe’s boars. She could also end up with some light bondage or engage in an orgy similar to the sexlab solution outcome for a Thirsk Hall quest. Whole idea could also be extended further. Arena or cage to fight/fuck various creatures, dirty spying, offerings to other tribes, orc strongholds etc.

love the riekling idea man, that camp slut thing is hot

hi dshv, I have suggestions for the new version:
1. a quest with a foster father might be interesting. the adoptive father of our gg, wants her (against her will) to marry for example.
2. add the blackmail of a beggar from solitude, after getting the rights to the house, more dialogue, less sex.
can plodding and until situation dramatically contrary as was in the early, regularly gg now a bum, and former beggar is coming to it.and taunts.
3. very little equivalent for rupta.
4. after his release from prison in madabawita, it would be worthwhile to add a few conversations in the tavern

Hi there.

I like this mod and everything works fine so far on SSE. But with this mod installed I can't get arrested. When a guard talks to me and I tell him to put me in jail the game freezes as soon as the guard finishes his line.

I've tried all holds and several crimes but the game keeps freezing. LOOT says everything's ok and I don't use any prison mods. For testing I installed POP but when I should be ported to jail it freezes too.

Without this mod I'm getting arrested normally.

Any ideas?

How do you complete the real and false heroes quest?

Do you need to add the real dragonborn as a follower and take him with you on quests?

Do you need to talk to a certain number of people and tell them you are a liar, then talk to the real dragonborn?

On 1/25/2020 at 5:11 AM, zwdragonbone8314 said:

What am I suppose to do in Windhelm barrack?

2 hours ago, StupidMarine101 said:

I've been doing the Thalmor Quest and i've reached the stormcloak spying mission. How am i meant to progress

Just talk to the soldiers, then to the quartermaster, then to Artano.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:41 PM, legraf said:

The way to update those checkboxes is the following, in your OnOptionSelect() function for each toggle:

Thanks, I'll check it.

23 hours ago, Xuvish said:

How do you complete the real and false heroes quest?

In the new version, the quest ends automatically after the conversation with Real Dragonborn.

22 hours ago, Tyrygosa said:

Is there no way to play ToH without ZaZ pack? Or at least with earlier version than ZaZ 8?

I tried but failed.  Do I need manually delete all ZAZ content and then disable plugin from Creation Kit?

Unfortunately, I will no longer be able to do updates quickly, but still continue to work on the mod.   

On 1/27/2020 at 7:20 AM, Nimius said:

Hi there.

I like this mod and everything works fine so far on SSE. But with this mod installed I can't get arrested. When a guard talks to me and I tell him to put me in jail the game freezes as soon as the guard finishes his line.

I've tried all holds and several crimes but the game keeps freezing. LOOT says everything's ok and I don't use any prison mods. For testing I installed POP but when I should be ported to jail it freezes too.

Without this mod I'm getting arrested normally.

Any ideas?

I tested this as well and had the same issue with getting arrested with the mod installed.  I use Prison Overhaul.  I removed only the Troubles of Heroine mod and everything else worked fine.

hello, my doppleganger talk in male voice after load the game, reload sometime work, but not always. Her face also messing up, disable then enable and reload fix it, but I don't want to do that every time I load the game.

I will tries to dismiss her and reinstall the mod to testing. So, is it safe to make a clean save and reinstall this mod mid-game?

This mod is amazing!
I hope you will make an update soon with new content, but Keep going your good work or awful work for our heroine!
The serpent is asking at our character to remain naked I hope eventually someone will check our heroine and force her to respect the rule.

For my part I play with this mod also. It's nice mix if you have Bruiser, Lyusian Morveux or Garona as Followers.

It would be nice for immersion purpose that a less one of our love one like husband/wife disappear.

If it's too complicated, I would like to make a suggestion, Create a child character (Temporary follower) that the dragonborn will

propose to adopt then let him follow the dragonborn at her/his house.

Then the child and the dragonborn will go rest because of the journey.

(The child would need a good backstory heartbreaking to make an ''emotional attachment '')

When you wake up, the child will be gone then serpent will be there.

Serpent could make him/her appear (Ghost form) for convincing the dragonborn to make ugly thing.

It's only a suggestion keep going the good work!

*The funny part the child could be Serpent and the dragonborn discovert it at the end of the quest when she/he is ashame by everyone,

Damn, this mod add so much content, i would love to see some kind of repeatable errands/small tasks for Lyusian/Sebastien/Nurse/Upbringing....and others, like go buy this or bring me that basically some simple stuff to make it a little bit more interesting.

[

On 1/28/2020 at 4:34 PM, Xuvish said:

I tested this as well and had the same issue with getting arrested with the mod installed.  I use Prison Overhaul.  I removed only the Troubles of Heroine mod and everything else worked fine.

I did nothing with the mechanics of arrest and prison, only added dialogs to guards in jail. Maybe you can put troubles higher than prison overhaul in load order?

On 1/28/2020 at 6:03 PM, Z@rkn3ss said:

my doppleganger talk in male voice after load the game, reload sometime work, but not always. Her face also messing up, disable then enable and reload fix it

Yes, this is a common problem that I do not know how to solve. A face bug appear if you play as a non-vanilla race.

On 1/28/2020 at 7:58 PM, dannyel.nm said:

how can i dismiss the dog??

17 hours ago, Adaiya said:

Wereslut quest is not working for me, I turn into a werewolf and the farmer just attack me

He is already in the werewolf faction. Try to stand far from him when transforming and then bump in him, to him say his phrase.