There is an issue with your forced sneak solution for Sebastian. Being forced into the sneak position means you can't interact with him. Because you're in sneak, he's pickpocketable, not someone you can interact with. If you try to leave sneak to talk to him, he puts you back into sneak. Seems like a different solution will be necessary.

Just a first part of the dialogues for the "Priestess of Dibella" follower that I mention. The main reason to post this, is to let you know and see that I am working on it, although progress might be considered slow (especially slow compared to the speed at which you turn ideas into devious followers).

I am still thinking about the negative reputation the Dragonborn could get from women when sleeping with their men. As in, what would be a good mechanism that still allows a proper play-through.

PriestessOfDibella - Dialoguess.txt

Is it possible to turn the dog into an animal-follower? I had to abandon my regular follower to add him. But according to Skyrim lore it is possible to have an human(ish) follower and an animal follower. And what is better than one follower troubling the Dragonborn?... two followers troubling the Dragonborn :P

As to obtaining the dog, I've been thinking about an alternative slightly more subtle way to buy the dog from the owner. Now it feels like the owner saying "I promise you won't become the dog's bitch", followed by becoming the dog's bitch.

Instead, only part of the information will be given up front with little red flags up front. The more devious bits of information will only be given when it is too late.

Spoiler

O) Can I interest you in obtaining a man's best friend?

You can walk out of here with him by your side in a few minutes if you want to.

D) You mean that dog over there?

1) No, I am not interested (conversation quits)

2) Sure, but doesn't it normally take time and effort to train a dog well?

O) There is no need for that. In cyrodiil animal trainers and alchemists have found a far easier way.

Just a simple potion and the dog will feel attached to you and follow you like a good puppy.

Although Scratcher here certainly is no puppy, he is one of the stronger and better trained dogs that are out there.

D) 1) Isn't this dangerous?

2) Wouldn't that potion affect all dogs in Falkreath?

3) I am interested (give 2500 septims)
O) 1) Not really, all potions wear off eventually.

2) The potion has been crafted specifically for Scratcher.

3) Here is your potion, have fun with Scratcher.

After drinking the potion, Scratcher will become a follower and teleports to the Dragonborn when in a different room. Also two types of events can happen. After each event, a new question-dialogue opens with the owner. Each time a pop-up should appear that tells to ask the owner about this.

[The tirst time the dog shows a bit much of affection]

D) The dog appears to... ehmm... show a lot of affection.

O) Haven't I mentioned about this?

The potion makes you sweat pheromones designed to arouse Scratcher.

Basically, he sees you as a horny bitch.

D) How long does it takes for this to wear off?

O) I am afraid that this part of the potion is permanent.

[The first time the Dragonborn can't resist the dog (1, gets forced doggy style. 2, being unable to dismiss Scratcher)]

D) 1) Scratcher wanted to fuck me and I couldn't resits!

2) When I wanted to dismiss Scratcher, he started whining and I suddenly felt weak and couldn't dismiss him!

O) Haven't I mentioned about this?

The potion contained a tuned version of Scratchers sperm.

As a result your crotch is made to yearn for Scratchers attention like an addict.

Basically, your crotch obeys old Scratch like a horny bitch.

D) How long does it takes for this to wear off?

O) I am afraid that this part of the potion is permanent.

[extra dialogue after these two are finished]
D) Can you help me with the symptoms or get help me dismiss Scratcher?
O) Perhaps there might be a way, I am not sure.

But to be honest, I enjoy knowing that you've become just a real bitch.

I am curious is you enjoy this alternative approach for man's best friend.

3 hours ago, killer905 said:

Make sure you are turned on only "troublesofheroine.esp" and it looks like that "troublesofheroineWithZAZ.esp" has more defects than the first one.

ON:

troublesofheroine.esp

OFF:

troublesofheroineWithZAZ.esp

With the normal version "troublesofheroine.esp" I don't even get force greeted, and the lines  do not even exist in normal dialogs at all. So no, it is even worse. Inferior quality.

The lines have to pop up in normal dialogs, too. Otherwise it is too unstable. I iuse tso many dialog changing mods, that things that don't fit into that normal logic will simple fail.

Oh, btw, it is a problem with all things from this mod. Quests do not start at all, after finishing the special dialogs, They only repeat over and over again. In an endless loop.

19 minutes ago, mkess said:

With the normal version "troublesofheroine.esp" I don't even get force greeted, and the lines  do not even exist in normal dialogs at all. So no, it is even worse. Inferior quality.

The lines have to pop up in normal dialogs, too. Otherwise it is too unstable. I iuse tso many dialog changing mods, that things that don't fit into that normal logic will simple fail.

Oh, btw, it is a problem with all things from this mod. Quests do not start at all, after finishing the special dialogs, They only repeat over and over again. In an endless loop.

This, unfortunately, I have no idea in my case, the "normal version" works best and the quest begin. Disable dialog changing mods then test again.

4 hours ago, killer905 said:

Make sure you are turned on only "troublesofheroine.esp" and it looks like that "troublesofheroineWithZAZ.esp" has more defects than the first one.

ON:

troublesofheroine.esp

OFF:

troublesofheroineWithZAZ.esp

i guess a new version was released short after the one you are talking about but with a single esp.

I also downloaded the version with 2 esp but a couple of hours after a new was uploaded (current one) without the "withzaz" esp.

version number is the same.

Still some stuff doesn't work properly.

Having an issue with the Hire Brute quest.

I trying to convince the Bruisers that I have no dignity.

When I talk to either Grommok, or Grammok, I get a dialogue option "I want to hire you to a an organization dedicated to my humiliation and torture?"

When I click on that, I get screen response "I'll test you and check your obedience only then I will enter your dubious organization."

I do several tasks by clicking on the Bruiser dialogue.

I get an onscreen message that my dignity has been removed.

I still can't seem to hire them.

Is there something I am missing?

What do I need to do to complete the quest?

Thanks

18 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

i guess a new version was released short after the one you are talking about but with a single esp.

I also downloaded the version with 2 esp but a couple of hours after a new was uploaded (current one) without the "withzaz" esp.

version number is the same.

Still some stuff doesn't work properly.

Yes, you are right;)

35 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Having an issue with the Hire Brute quest.

I trying to convince the Bruisers that I have no dignity.

When I talk to either Grommok, or Grammok, I get a dialogue option "I want to hire you to a an organization dedicated to my humiliation and torture?"

When I click on that, I get screen response "I'll test you and check your obedience only then I will enter your dubious organization."

I do several tasks by clicking on the Bruiser dialogue.

I get an onscreen message that my dignity has been removed.

I still can't seem to hire them.

Is there something I am missing?

What do I need to do to complete the quest?

Thanks

It gives you 100 dignity when talking with bruiser

You have to bring your dignity to 0 i think for him to join you

try dropping the dignity items and talking yo him and see if the dialogue pops up

Have an issue, I told the childhood friend guy to service a dog (I think it's sexlab dialogues that gives that option) and now I can't initiate any dialog. I didn't notice right away so it's too late to reload a save. I used NFF to dismiss and later recall him which usually fixes problems like this but not this time. Any suggestions?

15 hours ago, wygner said:

how do i start jzargos harem and where to find the nasty dog follower

Talk to Listig Selger in the Dead Man's Drink, Falkreath. Try code setstage AAADogsFaithfulFriend 11. To start J'zargo Harem quest speak to J'zargo, then to all female in the College of Winterhold.
 I don’t know why some dialogues do not start, I didn't change anything, it made of the same principle as the other dialogs in the mod. And I made a SEQ file. If quicksave/quick load not solve the problem, then this is a new bug.

9 hours ago, bunnyguy said:

There is an issue with your forced sneak solution for Sebastian

When he does so, he must open his dialogue. Try to be close to him, get up and immediately press the dialogue.

5 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

Yes.

3 hours ago, fuckboi1111 said:

I want to use this mod for my male PC

This is not a book, but a horn. Try code to learn its id: help "troubles of hero".

56 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Have an issue

Remove the mod, make a clean save, reinstall the mod. All mod's progress will be reset and I don't know if this will work, just guess.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Talk to Listig Selger in the Dead Man's Drink, Falkreath. Try code setstage AAADogsFaithfulFriend 11.

No special dialogue when i speak to Listing Seldger with or without  setstage AAADogsFaithfulFriend 11  even if i have 20000 Gold on me. Dosen't seem to work.

Any other suggestion?

Hello, DSHV) Thank you for the great mod.

I have are problem. After the last update (1.64), my saves no load and crush. Now my Dova over 50 level and I don't want to start new game. How can I play your quest without it?

I try to delete old version and ply clear save game, but withou success. Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

34 minutes ago, Anoobys_kz said:

Hello, DSHV) Thank you for the great mod.

I have are problem. After the last update (1.64), my saves no load and crush. Now my Dova over 50 level and I don't want to start new game. How can I play your quest without it?

I try to delete old version and ply clear save game, but withou success. Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Version 1.6.4 need Zaz 8.0 plus. I used to have crashes on new games and load. Install Zaz 8.0 plus and voila, no more crash.

19 hours ago, killer905 said:

The main mod page says: 

Dog's Faithful Friend: In the Dead Man's Drink, Falkreath you can buy dog Scratcher and spell to understand him.

As for the harem, he must be awarded a win and then we can go to Brelyn, she had [Speech] That J'zargo is interesting. Maybe you should get to know him better? and next Do you want to please our master?

thank you friend 

6 hours ago, DSHV said:

Talk to Listig Selger in the Dead Man's Drink, Falkreath. Try code setstage AAADogsFaithfulFriend 11. To start J'zargo Harem quest speak to J'zargo, then to all female in the College of Winterhold.
 I don’t know why some dialogues do not start, I didn't change anything, it made of the same principle as the other dialogs in the mod. And I made a SEQ file. If quicksave/quick load not solve the problem, then this is a new bug.

When he does so, he must open his dialogue. Try to be close to him, get up and immediately press the dialogue.

Yes.

This is not a book, but a horn. Try code to learn its id: help "troubles of hero".

Remove the mod, make a clean save, reinstall the mod. All mod's progress will be reset and I don't know if this will work, just guess.

thanks man

I have found a little bug. Fettig, the solitute beggar gave me his clothes. The rags should give a speech-debuff, but they give a +50 bonus instead. 

And i try the female Thalmor, but she is referred as "he" and is speaking with a male voice the most time.