2 hours ago, jaberwocky said:

Due to a cursed item, the dragonborn is forced to comply. And after every fifth beating, the dragonborn gets a bit weaker while the 'real' dragonborn slowly becomes an overpowered NPC, with perhaps a dragon-soul-absorb animation emphasizing that her power is stolen away from her (effect could be explained by that same cursed item). The demise of the heroine goes slowly but is inevitable and done to her. Perhaps a few dialogues in which the real dragonborn mocks the heroine for how weak and stupid she has become, might add a bit of salt to the wounds.

It would also be nice if the real-dragonborn quest-line would actually influence the disposition of the NPC's towards the dragonborn to negative values. People actually being hostile towards her as she walks around.

Could also be a nice thing to try as play through, trying to finish quests while your character is too weak, relying on the follower. What troubles will you run into?

I mean there are plenty of mods that make the game basically unplayable so i can only imagine being weakened to the point that you have to rely on the dice roll of the AI not dying :/

4 hours ago, jaberwocky said:

Could also be a nice thing to try as play through, trying to finish quests while your character is too weak, relying on the follower. What troubles will you run into?

You can already play that game - somewhat - with the Bimbo quest in Hormones.

Or if you want to play it with even more problems, mix in DF. Drink the weird potion.

Or another mod that did something quite similar... Complete Dominant Andrew in Sex Slaves (Mia's Lair) and then pursue the potion quest from the dremora.

I'm not saying those are reasons not to have such a quest in ToH.

However, I'd want some warning that there was such a total-game-transforming quest so I could disable it in the options.

1 hour ago, Zanzuki93 said:

I mean there are plenty of mods that make the game basically unplayable so i can only imagine being weakened to the point that you have to rely on the dice roll of the AI not dying :/

That's basically the problem. At least in SD+ if your owner dies, you get free and it's a benefit.

Of the existing alternatives, the Bimbo quest is probably the only one that cripples your character to the point of total-uselessness.

Unlike CoC (on which it is clearly based) there is no mitigating benefit from seduction skills... Unless you add a mod to do that, which you could.

5 hours ago, jaberwocky said:

Due to a cursed item, the dragonborn is forced to comply. And after every fifth beating, the dragonborn gets a bit weaker while the 'real' dragonborn slowly becomes an overpowered NPC, with perhaps a dragon-soul-absorb animation emphasizing that her power is stolen away from her (effect could be explained by that same cursed item). The demise of the heroine goes slowly but is inevitable and done to her. Perhaps a few dialogues in which the real dragonborn mocks the heroine for how weak and stupid she has become, might add a bit of salt to the wounds.

It would also be nice if the real-dragonborn quest-line would actually influence the disposition of the NPC's towards the dragonborn to negative values. People actually being hostile towards her as she walks around.

I would see more of this for the doppleganger which is a daedric form so would have more power to do this to ruin the reputation of the real dragonborn :)

3 hours ago, Arc134 said:

I would see more of this for the doppleganger which is a daedric form so would have more power to do this to ruin the reputation of the real dragonborn :)

I agree with this i could see a powerful enough daedra being able to take your power and ruin your reputation. The "Real" Dragonborn is merely a man as far as i know so him getting your power doesn't make sense at least to me.

1 hour ago, Zanzuki93 said:

I agree with this i could see a powerful enough daedra being able to take your power and ruin your reputation. The "Real" Dragonborn is merely a man as far as i know so him getting your power doesn't make sense at least to me.

Doesn't the doppleganger already have the same power as the Dragonborn? I know their is a dialogue option asking about shouting and I'm pretty sure the doppleganger mentions it is able to take the same power as the one they are mimicking. 

10 hours ago, CountShaun said:

Doesn't the doppleganger already have the same power as the Dragonborn? I know their is a dialogue option asking about shouting and I'm pretty sure the doppleganger mentions it is able to take the same power as the one they are mimicking. 

i don't know haven't played through the quests sorry :(

I added some fan-fiction, see the file with the name 'Literature'. It contains a few stories about 'The Lusty Dragonborn'.

Note:

It is still a work in progress and I intend to add one or two more stories while probably tweaking the existing ones. Might even add these stories to the downloads separately, thus people could freely turn the text into books for their mods (if the text is deemed good enough).

Background:
I posted earlier about a concept for a quest-line that has a few progressive elements of devious nature (see the overview file). As that mod would have some literature in it (including notes that can be found at certain moments during the play through), I started writing 'The Lusty Dragonborn', which might be fun reading anyway. Later other stories might be added that would be more specific to the quest-concept.

PriestessOfDibella - Literature v03.txt PriestessOfDibella - Overview v03.txt

1 hour ago, jaberwocky said:

I added some fan-fiction, see the file with the name 'Literature'. It contains a few stories about 'The Lusty Dragonborn'.

I'm torn, jaberwocky.  I'm very curious to read all your writings, but I'm also hoping some or much of it will be incorporated into ToH, so I don't want to be spoiled.  Oh, my difficult life.  ;)

For the last several hours of Skyrim time I have attempted to prevent this game from CTDing when I entered the Whiterun Stables/Pelagia Farm cell, completely clueless as to why it was happening.

I had an outdated ZaZ Animation pack and did not bother reading the mod requirements :c

In all seriousness, though, thanks for this mod, I believe it may be a permanent addition to my load order.

I think a nice little repeatable scenario would be to have the player visit a hold's prison (without being a prisoner) and finding a sibling/friend/helpless prisoner being harassed by the prison alpha/bully. The alpha would cat-call or degrade the player as they walk by to visit their sibling/friend and then the player talking to their sibling/friend could offer three different solutions:

1. The player threatens the bully to intimidate them leading to two outcomes:
    1. The player succeeds the check and the bully agrees to not harass the player's sibling/friend.
    2. The player fails the check and the bully threatens to harass the player's sibling/friend even more unless the player agrees to solution 2.
  2. The sibling/friend begs the player to cut a deal with the bully to stop the harassment to which the bully agrees as long as the player provides a conjugal visit. (repeatable)
  3. The player refuses to do anything for the bully and the bully laughs at the player's cowardice and ends the dialogue.

The player would have to set their dragonborn powers aside for the greater good of someone familiar to them but still provides a role-playing option for non-combative characters.

It wouldn't have to be a large open-ended scenario, instead being a branching dialogue tree that leads to a Speech check, a sexlab scene, or simply the end of a dialogue tree though it would still keep the potential to blossom into something greater.

I have a suggestion to make about "the fan".

I had been thinking about how he's becoming more and more overprotective but at the same time humiliating because he doesn't want "his idol" to get hurt.

He could walk up to the dragonborn and undress her completely(same about her weapons) in the middle of a fight and say to her "I don't want you to get hurt".

:)

This mod has great potential awesome job so far

The starting questline was great and i look forward to what torture and humiliation plans serpent will have in store for the dragonborn. I liked the The idea of making the dragonborn drink potions, etc that will cause horrible pain, humiliation or lose control while they sadistically laugh and abuse them, begging them to stop. Serpent seems like a cruel sadistic bastard that will love to humiliate, dominate and torture the dragonborn making them into a beaten and broken whore one horrific adventure at a time. The dragonborn will struggle to resist, keep their identity and escape or fail and become the guild's broken toy body, mind and soul

Not sure if this idea been mention or not since I didn't read all the posts but here my two ideas for this mod.

1st: Let do a story where nazeem is  trying to impress the jarl/ look good in the public eye so he offers two suggestions towards the  female dragonborn.  He offers the role of being his pet that he parades around the noble families like the gray-manes and battle-borns in which every male/ female has there way with you boosting Nazeem reputation which you can ask as a status update through dialogue. Finally he takes you to the jarl and offers you as a gift for four rounds of intercourse, and after that he expresses his gratitude for doing this for him and the submissive dialogue would be you don't mind doing this again once in while or having alone time with him. Another option is that he got turned on by your actions and submissive behavior that he used a scroll or spell from farengar or  evil wizards that enslaves you to his dick and you must received his fluids to stay in tiptop shape or become weaker and start dreaming about nazeem doing  naughty things to you like vampire dreams in oblivion.

The second suggestion is the dominant/ could be submissive route. In this one you decline Nazeem offer and instead suggest be his bodyguard or knight for a while and go around town spreading good words about him and how amazing he is you then go around to the noble families offering gifts from Nazeem,  but while doing so people will make comments about how you're sleeping or having sexual relations with Nazeem since due to his bad reputation no one would believe that the dragonborn would be doing this for that guy. So you go around proving that not the case with your strength/virtue or your body to the people. Eventually after your cum filled journey you report to Nazeem that all is good. However, if you persuaded the people through using your body instead of strength or virtue Nazeem cast a spell on you promoting you to his whore knight meaning you still end serving him but instead has a sex slave but his whore knight. The difference being that is has a sex slave your just his personal toy that must come relieve him every once in while so you don't get weaker. But has his whore knight you must constantly spread good word about him and if people doubt you about what your saying you must have sex them to convinced them otherwise, but of course you go back to Nazeem once in while to get bang by him as a reward for being excellent whore knight. You also get note stating your name and how you're Nazeem personal Whore knight.

My Second idea would be is once you become Arch mage of winterhold you must solve magic crisis caused by one of the students( can be spawned in student or original npc) the magic crisis is that the student accidentally sold a high lvl spell book that can bring disaster upon those who read it and the surrounding area. So has arch mage it your duty to get back the book before it read. The student insist on coming with you to get the book. Once you get the book back from a rogue wizard(he/ she couldn't open it) either by defeating him or through dialogue(you have sex with him or her) you grab the book and then the student pretends to cast a spell that makes the book safe and insist that has arch mage you read it to understand how powerful this spell was. By through sheer surprised/horror when you read the contents of this book it actually a powerful mind control spell that even daedric princes  don't know how to deal with and the spell the student casted was the trigger for the book to open and work against the reader. Now has Archmage you become your student personally sex slave and you must fulfill his/her every desire.  If he/she wants you to spread your legs you will do so and various other things. Now the reason why he/she did this to the Dragonborn is out personally envy/jealously since you just started has a beginner mage but rises up  the rank to Arch mage so quickly the student became jealous and vowed to humiliate you. Now once you go back to the college it optional to have various  top faculty members become the student sex slaves making him in unofficially the new arch mage and depending on dialogue you can be his top tier sex slave having sex  with his other slaves and humiliate them or degrade them establishing you are master favorite slave. Or the inverse can  happen and you're at the bottom and the rest of the sex slaves treat you like dirt.  Also has a side quest you must bring him spell tomes for him to read and master so eventually that you can pass on the title to arch mage officially  and just become his personally bitch in his quarters. 

I really like the slaverun reloaded mod and i think Troubles of a Heroine has the potential to be as great if not better and here are some ideas that incorporate some of the slaverun reloaded aspects into this mod.

Maybe Serpent should be the source of most of the Dragon Born problems and horrible adventures as the main antagonist and head of the guild. The guild should become the central point of the dragon born's humiliation and torture actively going out into skyrim whispering in people's ears and creating scenarios for the dragon born to suffer.

The dragon born should receive instructions through carrier/or made to come to the guild every so often instructing them to head somewhere and talk to certain people to start different terrible quests. Once the dragon born gets put through the humiliating torturing quest and completes it, they are brought back to the guild to reinforce the humiliation and torture. Automatic scenes where different events happen to the dragon born like in slaverun ranging from whippings to gang sexual humiliations/perversions etc

The dragon born should also be made to drink potions/foods/ get torture spells cast on that will cause torture, debuffs and humiliating side effects every so often (toggable) to keep the torture going (Like the real dragon born/ancano quest line but player is automatically forced to drink the potions and forced to come back to pick up more). The Dragon born should periodically be forced to wear different humiliating/painful gear for a certain period of time (toggable) before it gets taken off and maybe deals some damage or drain every so often. (like how bruiser makes the dragon born wear certain gear but more consistent and cannot be removed for a certain period and begging) 

Also a progression of addiction, breaking, where the dragon born is slowly turned into a broken humiliated toy for the guild incorporating the rank system into it. The more addicted, broken the dragon born the higher the rank and the worse the tortures, humiliation get. Maybe the cursed items the dragonborn is forced to wear get more painful or torturing  (toggable)

There should also be some way for the dragon born to resist and eventually turn the tables on their torturers like in Slaverun reloaded and can decide to remain their toy, escape or destroy them

I also noticed how when you have them as companions they only do something if the player starts it. Maybe every so often if they're you're follower they can make the dragonborn do certain torture events for their fun (toggable ) automatically and each follower will do their own specific events. IE/ every certain number of game hours real dragonborn feeds the dragonborn (or not) , practices his beatings on the dragonborn, humiliates the dragonborn infront of everyone, forces dragonborn to go to random person to beg forgiveness event, puts torture device on them etc etc    

On 12/27/2019 at 11:28 PM, Lupine00 said:

You can already play that game - somewhat - with the Bimbo quest in Hormones.

Or if you want to play it with even more problems, mix in DF. Drink the weird potion.

Or another mod that did something quite similar... Complete Dominant Andrew in Sex Slaves (Mia's Lair) and then pursue the potion quest from the dremora.

I'm not saying those are reasons not to have such a quest in ToH.

However, I'd want some warning that there was such a total-game-transforming quest so I could disable it in the options.

That's basically the problem. At least in SD+ if your owner dies, you get free and it's a benefit.

Of the existing alternatives, the Bimbo quest is probably the only one that cripples your character to the point of total-uselessness.

Unlike CoC (on which it is clearly based) there is no mitigating benefit from seduction skills... Unless you add a mod to do that, which you could.

I wouldn't mind this as long as it isn't permanent or toggable. I Kind of like the real dragonborn being a coward who runs and hides when you start a battle but a humiliation event using the dragoborn's power to rub it in their face and torture them with would be good too. I've been using him as a companion and chuckle every time he goes to hide covering his head while a battle is going on.

Personally i don't like the idea of someone else being able to permanently steal the dragonborn's power. If anything it should be temporary through a humiliation event where the guild performs some sort of torture/potion/humiliation ritual on the dragonborn causing them to be weakened for a period of time or by making them wear a cursed item and part of the main quest can be how to take it off or render it useless so you can free yourself.

It "transfers" power to whichever member of the guild you're forced to have as your follower (toggable) or serpent who has dialog lines saying how he will use this boost in power to come up with more things to torture/humiliate the dragonborn with (Maybe some kind of spell or debuff that switches based on your rank and as you open up more quests). Over time the dragonborn regains their power slowly until you finish a troubles of the heroine quest go back to the guild to report it in and then more humiliation/torture events happen with the ritual weakening you again temporarily to start a new quest.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:01 AM, vitalis881 said:

For the last several hours of Skyrim time I have attempted to prevent this game from CTDing when I entered the Whiterun Stables/Pelagia Farm cell, completely clueless as to why it was happening.

I had an outdated ZaZ Animation pack and did not bother reading the mod requirements :c

In all seriousness, though, thanks for this mod, I believe it may be a permanent addition to my load order.

The current version seems to be bugged. I had the same problem and had to revert back to the previous version. It seems to be the Khajiit woman on the fields near the stables who is responsible for the crash.

1 hour ago, Stuker said:

The current version seems to be bugged. I had the same problem and had to revert back to the previous version. It seems to be the Khajiit woman on the fields near the stables who is responsible for the crash.

I get the crash too, but its not the Khajiit. You can can placeatme her without problems.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:51 PM, Ds4nch3z said:

This mod has great potential awesome job so far

The starting questline was great and i look forward to what torture and humiliation plans serpent will have in store for the dragonborn. I liked the The idea of making the dragonborn drink potions, etc that will cause horrible pain, humiliation or lose control while they sadistically laugh and abuse them, begging them to stop. Serpent seems like a cruel sadistic bastard that will love to humiliate, dominate and torture the dragonborn making them into a beaten and broken whore one horrific adventure at a time. The dragonborn will struggle to resist, keep their identity and escape or fail and become the guild's broken toy body, mind and soul

Thanks for the mod, it was fun. Since the Zaz 8 is requirement I wouldn't be able to use it anymore, it pushes me well over what FNIS XXL can manage, guess version 8 of Zaz added a lot more animations and behaviors.

Maybe you can consider a soft dependency ? I hope so.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:37 PM, Unknown DragonX said:

Not sure if this idea been mention or not since I didn't read all the posts but here my two ideas for this mod.

1st: Let do a story where nazeem is  trying to impress the jarl/ look good in the public eye so he offers two suggestions towards the  female dragonborn.  He offers the role of being his pet that he parades around the noble families like the gray-manes and battle-borns in which every male/ female has there way with you boosting Nazeem reputation which you can ask as a status update through dialogue. Finally he takes you to the jarl and offers you as a gift for four rounds of intercourse, and after that he expresses his gratitude for doing this for him and the submissive dialogue would be you don't mind doing this again once in while or having alone time with him. Another option is that he got turned on by your actions and submissive behavior that he used a scroll or spell from farengar or  evil wizards that enslaves you to his dick and you must received his fluids to stay in tiptop shape or become weaker and start dreaming about nazeem doing  naughty things to you like vampire dreams in oblivion.

The second suggestion is the dominant/ could be submissive route. In this one you decline Nazeem offer and instead suggest be his bodyguard or knight for a while and go around town spreading good words about him and how amazing he is you then go around to the noble families offering gifts from Nazeem,  but while doing so people will make comments about how you're sleeping or having sexual relations with Nazeem since due to his bad reputation no one would believe that the dragonborn would be doing this for that guy. So you go around proving that not the case with your strength/virtue or your body to the people. Eventually after your cum filled journey you report to Nazeem that all is good. However, if you persuaded the people through using your body instead of strength or virtue Nazeem cast a spell on you promoting you to his whore knight meaning you still end serving him but instead has a sex slave but his whore knight. The difference being that is has a sex slave your just his personal toy that must come relieve him every once in while so you don't get weaker. But has his whore knight you must constantly spread good word about him and if people doubt you about what your saying you must have sex them to convinced them otherwise, but of course you go back to Nazeem once in while to get bang by him as a reward for being excellent whore knight. You also get note stating your name and how you're Nazeem personal Whore knight.

My Second idea would be is once you become Arch mage of winterhold you must solve magic crisis caused by one of the students( can be spawned in student or original npc) the magic crisis is that the student accidentally sold a high lvl spell book that can bring disaster upon those who read it and the surrounding area. So has arch mage it your duty to get back the book before it read. The student insist on coming with you to get the book. Once you get the book back from a rogue wizard(he/ she couldn't open it) either by defeating him or through dialogue(you have sex with him or her) you grab the book and then the student pretends to cast a spell that makes the book safe and insist that has arch mage you read it to understand how powerful this spell was. By through sheer surprised/horror when you read the contents of this book it actually a powerful mind control spell that even daedric princes  don't know how to deal with and the spell the student casted was the trigger for the book to open and work against the reader. Now has Archmage you become your student personally sex slave and you must fulfill his/her every desire.  If he/she wants you to spread your legs you will do so and various other things. Now the reason why he/she did this to the Dragonborn is out personally envy/jealously since you just started has a beginner mage but rises up  the rank to Arch mage so quickly the student became jealous and vowed to humiliate you. Now once you go back to the college it optional to have various  top faculty members become the student sex slaves making him in unofficially the new arch mage and depending on dialogue you can be his top tier sex slave having sex  with his other slaves and humiliate them or degrade them establishing you are master favorite slave. Or the inverse can  happen and you're at the bottom and the rest of the sex slaves treat you like dirt.  Also has a side quest you must bring him spell tomes for him to read and master so eventually that you can pass on the title to arch mage officially  and just become his personally bitch in his quarters. 

DSHV is very good in terms of updating his mod for fans wishes, i hope he adds this stuff too, college one is awesome.

On 12/27/2019 at 4:10 PM, staspidaras said:

but main and bruiser's questlines isn't complete and i have no idea what need to do.

The main quest will continue, and I will close Bruiser quest in the next update.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:52 PM, TheUgin said:

I get the crash too, but its not the Khajiit. You can can placeatme her without problems.

I think this is a woman behind the house. She uses ZAZ furniture and completely closed by a cauldron. I will transfer her to the house, although it’s very unfortunate, because I spent a lot of time so that the cauldron fell on her exactly.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:18 AM, marymuir2 said:

can Serpent be killed?

He is essential, because he abducts your spouse and killing Serpent you lose spouse forever.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:10 AM, xtrange988 said:

Maybe you can consider a soft dependency ?

I can try. To do this, I need to remove ZAZ esm from the Creation Kit, right?

Here is what I have done so far: 

Sexist College:

• To become a full member of College of Winterhold you need to go through the initiation ritual. Speak to teachers and collect seals of knowledge. (For example, illusion teacher will make you and him invisible for public sex, but your spell is much shorter than his). For Phinis Gestor’s trial you need atronach animations. Flame works perfect, but frost and storm not find animations, despite the fact that I definitely have it. Maybe someone knows this is a known problem or need some specific tags?
  • Convince (via speech check) female members of the guild to join J'zargo’s harem.
  • You can ask Brelyna to shrink you and masturbate by you. The scene is very clunky, but like the vanilla scene of turning you into animals.

Sexist Greybeards: Sex with Paarthurnax and fivesome with all Greybeards, if they in one location.
Sexist Bards: After burning the king, find out from Viarmo that the Elisif’s extra price is you. Help Ataf to write a sex scene.
Skeever Queen: Serpent wants you to clean the cellar. You need from 1 skeever to 4 skeevers animations.
Garona: Now she comments on locations and you can offer her to NPCs and join. Examples of her remarks:

Spoiler

Whiterun? I wish something white run into my holes.
Your house? Where do you store your naughty stuff?
You look so funny, when you flap your little arms in battles.
This new armor rubs my crotch. I cum twice already without hands.

I also think about quest, where you help fulfill her list of perversions.
Real Dragonborn: add black screen on textboxes and after you tell a NPC you are foul liar, his attitude towards you becomes -1.

8 hours ago, DSHV said:

The main quest will continue, and I will close Bruiser quest in the next update.

I think this is a woman behind the house. She uses ZAZ furniture and completely closed by a cauldron. I will transfer her to the house, although it’s very unfortunate, because I spent a lot of time so that the cauldron fell on her exactly.

He is essential, because he abducts your spouse and killing Serpent you lose spouse forever.

I can try. To do this, I need to remove ZAZ esm from the Creation Kit, right?

Here is what I have done so far: 

Sexist College:

• To become a full member of College of Winterhold you need to go through the initiation ritual. Speak to teachers and collect seals of knowledge. (For example, illusion teacher will make you and him invisible for public sex, but your spell is much shorter than his). For Phinis Gestor’s trial you need atronach animations. Flame works perfect, but frost and storm not find animations, despite the fact that I definitely have it. Maybe someone knows this is a known problem or need some specific tags?
  • Convince (via speech check) female members of the guild to join J'zargo’s harem.
  • You can ask Brelyna to shrink you and masturbate by you. The scene is very clunky, but like the vanilla scene of turning you into animals.

Sexist Greybeards: Sex with Paarthurnax and fivesome with all Greybeards, if they in one location.
Sexist Bards: After burning the king, find out from Viarmo that the Elisif’s extra price is you. Help Ataf to write a sex scene.
Skeever Queen: Serpent wants you to clean the cellar. You need from 1 skeever to 4 skeevers animations.
Garona: Now she comments on locations and you can offer her to NPCs and join. Examples of her remarks:

Reveal hidden contents

Whiterun? I wish something white run into my holes.
Your house? Where do you store your naughty stuff?
You look so funny, when you flap your little arms in battles.
This new armor rubs my crotch. I cum twice already without hands.

I also think about quest, where you help fulfill her list of perversions.
Real Dragonborn: add black screen on textboxes and after you tell a NPC you are foul liar, his attitude towards you becomes -1.

First thank you for your hard work and for your awesome mod idea! I look forward to all the troubles the poor heroine will have to face

Could we get Serpent more involved in the quests and directing the dragonborn to tortures and humiliations? I find he plays his sadistic antagonist role really well. I like how you portray him  and want to see him more involved in everything that is going on and be  a key figure in the story if possible!