Really like the idea for the College Scenario from last page. Not sure if it's feasible for the mod, but the jealous student should be of the same race/gender as the player, not a carbon copy though since we already have that in the mod.

But the reason for the whole thing afterall is that the student is jealous/envious of your success, after all "we are sooo similar why did s/he became the Archmage."

Just throwing out a few ideas for additional content for existing characters should you choose to go that route eventually:

Bruiser: Some form of after-marriage exclusive tasks added to the "Do you need anything?" dialogue. They can be about performing your duties as a wife or simple remarks about how you're his and you get no say in anything anymore.

Old hunter/pet girl: (Optional) content focused on bestiality would be a nice addition where Sebastian decided that his faithful dog should be (un)willingly bred by male dogs the player encounters or letting strays have a turn at the player out of compassion.

Fattig/the beggars: Fattig and his friends have control over the player's house, so they have real leverage over her. Fattig would take great pride in showing his new (permanently naked) bitch off to the town by having her degrade herself to the citizens of Solitude (similar to Bruiser's "let everyone know you belong to me" dialog). Sewer-Stench and the other beggars could demand service from the player and even have the player beg on the streets on their behalf for mead/ale money. The housecarl could expand their dialog to question why the PC would let herself be degraded by skyrim's lowest citizens.

Spouse's bully: The bully could make the player degrade their spouse in front of them by having the player have sex with them or (optional bestiality: their dog) to show their dominance over the spouse.

Serpent: He might decide that the lonely skeever in the cellar of the guild house needs a girlfriend and assigns the player to "take care" of the rodent who permanently resides in the basement..

2 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

Bruiser: Some form of after-marriage exclusive tasks added to the "Do you need anything?" dialogue. They can be about performing your duties as a wife or simple remarks about how you're his and you get no say in anything anymore.

Would love to see more there.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:46 AM, teqill said:

after hiring everyone, when i enter the forgotten regret serpent starts attacking everyone.

His aggressiveness does not change in quests, except for introduction, if you make him angry. Does he attack, only at a certain point? Can you check him after each quest?

On 1/4/2020 at 12:41 PM, wygner said:

are you planning more content for dog belle story

Yes. I'm trying to learn how activate ZAZ whipping. And DD has a pet suit that makes you move on all fours, but I don’t think it’s worth connecting a massive framework for a couple of options.

On 1/4/2020 at 12:58 PM, Pakman53 said:

I can't hire the whore

Try code: setstage AAAToHHireWhore 90. Maybe move her in guild with console codes too.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:28 PM, aspirine2 said:

ROLFF lines suddenly not appearing ..??

Quicksave/quickload does not work? Try speak to Angrenor.

1 hour ago, juggernaut676 said:

I have a problem.

This is the same problem with Nurse's Duty quest. The house you need is located near Pelagia Farm, opposite of Whiterun. You can use code: coc aaawhiterunkennel.

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

His aggressiveness does not change in quests, except for introduction, if you make him angry. Does he attack, only at a certain point? Can you check him after each quest?

Yes. I'm trying to learn how activate ZAZ whipping. And DD has a pet suit that makes you move on all fours, but I don’t think it’s worth connecting a massive framework for a couple of options.

Try code: setstage AAAToHHireWhore 90. Maybe move her in guild with console codes too.

Quicksave/quickload does not work? Try speak to Angrenor.

This is the same problem with Nurse's Duty quest. The house you need is located near Pelagia Farm, opposite of Whiterun. You can use code: coc aaawhiterunkennel.

Thanks and do you mind posting all the quest IDs?

hi, I really like it. here's what else you can add.
1. more dialogue with the impudent beggar in solitude, but not in the style of: bring me ale or Apple pie, or simple sex, for example: after receiving the beggar documents for the house, he will begin to blackmail her, and eventually evict gg from the house. you can also add such a niche in another city, too, with the player's home.
2. by analogy with the adopted daughter, you can add a foster mother (gg) or for example a sister.
3. add quests tarawasi.
4. make the completion or development of the "nurse's duty" quest.
5. add dialogues to Sebastian.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:07 AM, DSHV said:

Real Dragonborn: add black screen on textboxes and after you tell a NPC you are foul liar, his attitude towards you becomes -1.

thumbs up!!!

I have an idea and found a problem that might need to be addressed one way or the other...

Idea:
When the real dragonborn is the follower, and the heroine will starts talking with a NPC that has a neutral or positive disposition; 70% or 80% of the time the real dragonborn will force the heroine to start the conversation with "I have a confession to make". Might be annoying in the beginning, but over time more and more people will dislike the heroine and starting a conversation will become easier,...

Additional note, as the disposition is negative, there is no need to say you are a foul liar as they already know. Might change that text to something like "Express that you still feel sorry about what you did". Or perhaps ask for a punishment (and receive a spanking or whipping), which might be a solution to a problem

Problem:

I've been experimenting with negative dispositions and hearing negative comments is great, it feels much more as if the reputation of the heroine is slowly getting ruined.

However, when the disposition gets below zero, traders won't trade with you anymore and you can't get a bed anymore either. That might become an issue. Probably should have figured out how to use the console to set disposition earlier and tested this out before making the suggestion.

Not sure about the best solution. Breaking up the disposition system of Skyrim and allow trade when disposition is -1, create a method to temporarily increase disposition to zero for the duration of one or two ingame hours (by asking for a punishment), or create alternative (underground) methods to sell loot and get a bedroll (like in a prison).

I've also experimented a little with different dispositions. Minus 1 you get negative remarks, minus 2 gives negative remarks as well (could be worse remarks, not sure), but minus 3 or 4 is a bad idea as NPC will be fighting you.

Anyway:

I am looking forward to the next version of the mod and will certainly test it out.

Literature file:

It now contains two more volumes of "The Lusty Dragonborn" while the two earlier volumes have been tinkered a bit.

This file contains no spoiler and can be read as adult fan fiction. Feel free to add comments. It was written with a specific quest-line in mind, but does not necessary rely on it (and can be used for other purposes if desired). It will however be incompatible with the real dragonborn quest-line as it expect the (true) dragonborn to be female.

Overview file:

Added a version 4 of the Priestess of Dibella quest (including a slight alteration after learning more about the disposition system in Skyrim). Should DSHW decide to implement the idea and you don't like spoilers, don't read through this file. Otherwise, feel free to add comments.

Dialogue file:

Not really under construction, just have not started yet :P

PriestessOfDibella - Literature v04.txt PriestessOfDibella - Overview v04.txt

14 hours ago, DSHV said:

There are a lot of other ways this could be accomplished. J think Heretic's devices has something that does the same thing, as far as the crawling, though I could be wrong. Maybe you could recommend the stealth crawling mod, and find a trigger that forces your character to remain in stealth permanently for the purpose of the pet content? Another alternate that may or may not work, years ago I bundled a mod together, though I wouldn't know how to call on it other than in the MCM. You can find it here: 

The gist of it is that you install FNIS PCEA2, which lets you add active and idle animations (like walking) that you can switch to on the fly. In the case of the little mod I did up, all I did was take the crawling animations from the crawling stealth mod, and repackage it for FNIS PCEA2 so that it could be toggled on and off in the MCM, no stealth required. Just something to think about. Keep up the great work here, mate. If you want a bunch of petgirl content written, I wouldn't mind contributing. I'm a huge fan of that fetish and most of the others in your mod, and it might be easier than you having to worry about writing and programming. I don't know jack about programming, but I can absolutely write some horribly cruel content, especially for forced petplay.

7 hours ago, jaberwocky said:

However, when the disposition gets below zero, traders won't trade with you anymore and you can't get a bed anymore either. That might become an issue. Probably should have figured out how to use the console to set disposition earlier and tested this out before making the suggestion.

Could have seen that coming. Vanilla reputation is a blunt instrument.

20 hours ago, DSHV said:

Zaz whipping is a single function call, documented in the ancient Zaz documentation that's in the install.

I wouldn't bother adding (or requiring) a zaz dependency for it. It's not much more than a single AI package.

There's a thread ongoing in the Spank that Ass forum about this.

You can look and and copy the package from a mod that does whipping via attacks well, such as SD+ or Devious Furniture World.

Then you can tweak it how you like. The distances are somewhat important though, but you can adjust for more or less whips, faster, slower, etc.

The only thing you need to do then is add a whip/crop resource to ToH, and you'll have standalone whipping.

hey, for me the questmarker for the nurse quest in winterhold is wrong, it points to the upper door of the traiders house, not to the house of the old man.

but thanks to the dialogue mentioning "far east of winterhold" i found it anyway.

nice mod, good job! cant wait to see more.

sorry if this has already been posted, cant be bothered to go through all 24 pages of comments :D

On 1/5/2020 at 11:45 PM, Pakman53 said:

do you mind posting all the quest IDs?

I can add this to the readme.

On 1/6/2020 at 2:54 AM, jaberwocky said:

Problem

I added dialogue for <0 disposition NPC to raise it for 2 minutes for sex (If the heroine dies, then she will not be able to suffer). I also think to add a warning, that Real Dragonborn content is not for a long walkthroughts.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:59 AM, bunnyguy said:

There are a lot of other ways this could be accomplished.

I'm find code to force the player to sneak Game.GetPlayer().StartSneaking(), but don't know how to force to stay in it. I will look at your mod and other solutions. I don't mind reading new ideas for pet-play, because I don’t have them for this content. I also don't want to make Sebastian an evil rapist. And I'm a beginner modder, my options are limited.

23 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Zaz whipping is a single function call, documented in the ancient Zaz documentation that's in the install.

Thanks for the tip.

What I already added: You can discuss the use of magic in sex with Brelyna. You need magic dildo animations (solo and lesbian)  to not fail her experiments.
Dialog to Nenya, steward of Falkreath.
Vampire's Cattle in vampire dens.
Dog's Faithful Friend quest: nasty dog follower in Falkreath's Inn.
Sex with Rupta on your spouse's eyes.
Monstrologist in Sleeping Tree Camp Cave will give you her book and help to distract a giant.
Catherine Chauvin's Backstory.
Now I'm working on a big quest about an artist, who draws heroine more and more depraved. I am thinking of connecting him to the Garona quest (he has a pet troll) and Mikael's quest. (redraw to make Michael look more manly, using the troll for posing)

Had to drop in again simply to say that this mod is AWESOME, and each update seems to have both a ton of new content that would be ambitious in itself, but also sees you making huge leaps in your modding skill set and confidence using it to breathe life into your ideas. 

Your work has a permanent spot in my load order. Many, many thanks, and the best of luck going forward. 

Damn im starting to love this mod, really immersive and kinky at the same time, anyway i've got an idea, do you remember lovers bitch? well its canine bestiality thing, i know there are mod like this from bestial essence, animal mansion, but i want it rather than full quest, just a small dialogue like the dog really want to fuck your female PC so bad, you need to obtain this horny dog from some guy who sale it, he hates this dog because it aggressive toward him but not infront of beautiful lady, after you bought the dog, he started to pawned your female pc, and the guy who sold the dog, watching, and cought you and then blackmail you that the dragonborn herself just a bitch, how about that ? ?