Thank you DSHV for giving shape to my Sebastien, and yes, please, don't commute him into an evil rapist: he's a good fellow, I know him, just a bit out of his mind, but really a good hearted old man.
He will never hurt his beloved dog Belle, especially not now that she finally returned to him.
At least, he will scold her if she behaves badly or put a muzzle on her if she gets noisy or tries to bite him, but he would never, never hit or whip her.  

Sebastien is not like Clayton, the evil poacher from a certain place near Shor's Stone, who hunted for dog's fur; the same bad guy that years ago tried to kill Belle when she was just a puppy.
Clayton is really a bad one, but luckily Sebastien managed to save Belle just in time, so he forgot about him.
Clayton did not forget about Sebastien, instead.
He hates Sebastien with all his heart and mind because Belle was just the 101st puppy-dog he needed to finally assemble that fur his beloved Cruella asked to him as a gift to be able to marry her.
And that damned Sebastien not only released that dog and the others (Clayton was outside, he went to Cruella promising her that her fur was finally ready and was just returning to accomplish) but he also set fire to the hut where he kept all his furs and trophies (Sebastien inadvertently dropped a candle, his eyes are not so good you know, but Clayton does not know that: he saw him getting out from his burning hut just a moment before a lot of running dogs ran over him causing him to fall and lose consciousness).   
That was really a tragedy for Clayton because Cruella left him to join a coven near Kykos (she did not want a liar and useless loser anymore) and to make matters worse, Clayton was sentenced to 5 years in prison for arson of the jarl property wood (a guard caught him unconsious and testified that the fire that had destroyed the jarl's wood had spread from Clayton's hut).
Clayton has finally finished serving his sentence (to the despair of his lifer cellmate Bubba who already misses his soft arse, I mean pillow) and, yes, Clayton swore revenge on Sebastien and his dog, and now finally he found them... Wait is she/that a dog? ...Really?... Well... She crawls, she wears a muzzle and barks... oh, It doesn't matter, what's sure is that she's a bitch.
Clayton will try to kidnap Sebastien's dog (or whatever...) to finally get revenge on Sebastien.
He shivers in anticipation thinking about the tortures he will inflict on that "dog" and which, through her, will make his enemy Sebastien suffer.

So the nonsense above is my clue for an "archenemy" and some adjunctive contents for Sebastien's quest, that you can develop as you like and if you like.

And yes, Clayton could be that evil rapist of this branch that many people here are asking for, because, we know, He hates dogs...

In addition, here is an extra idea for a repetible quest and an item for Sebstien.

Radiant quest: "let's go hunting".
Sebastien is an hunter and you (Belle) are his dog. That is estabilshed. And You both need food.
The quest will consist in random targets that Sebastien gives to his dog (you): rabbit, deer, goat...

("Belle, today is a wonderful day. Lets' go hunting a: deer/rabbit/goat/etc...").
Obviusly you are a dog so you will have to find the target naked and crawling and report his position to Sebastien (after all, he is the hunter).
The quest ends when Sebastien kills the target or alternatively when you get it (but remember a respectble dog does not use weapons).

Extra item "Muzzle"
An enchanted item that silences petulant dogs.
Sebastien humanized his dog so much that sometimes he thinks she can even speak.

("Belle you're so smart that sometimes it seems to me I can even understand what you're barking").
But when Belle exceeds the limit (and a mistaken for a dog angry heroine can become noisy) Sebastien has a last resource: a stylish enchanted muzzle.
With this muzzle locked on, the dog will behave appropriately and all he/she can say will be:
- Bark (I'm happy)
- Woof (Yep)
- Arff (Nope)
- Whine (Please, sorry, or I'm sad)

It will also be fun to add a "doggy points counter" (similar to Bruiser's humiliations system).
The more you accept to behave like a dog, the more dog options you get and progressively it becomes more difficult to refuse dog's tasks.

1 hour ago, xesfer said:

Thank you DSHV for giving shape to my Sebastien, and yes, please, don't commute him into an evil rapist: he's a good fellow, I know him, just a bit out of his mind, but really a good hearted old man.
He will never hurt his beloved dog Belle, especially not now that she finally returned to him.
At least, he will scold her if she behaves badly or put a muzzle on her if she gets noisy or tries to bite him, but he would never, never hit or whip her.  

Sebastien is not like Clayton, the evil poacher from a certain place near Shor's Stone, who hunted for dog's fur; the same bad guy that years ago tried to kill Belle when she was just a puppy.
Clayton is really a bad one, but luckily Sebastien managed to save Belle just in time, so he forgot about him.
Clayton did not forget about Sebastien, instead.
He hates Sebastien with all his heart and mind because Belle was just the 101st puppy-dog he needed to finally assemble that fur his beloved Cruella asked to him as a gift to be able to marry her.
And that damned Sebastien not only released that dog and the others (Clayton was outside, he went to Cruella promising her that her fur was finally ready and was just returning to accomplish) but he also set fire to the hut where he kept all his furs and trophies (Sebastien inadvertently dropped a candle, his eyes are not so good you know, but Clayton does not know that: he saw him getting out from his burning hut just a moment before a lot of running dogs ran over him causing him to fall and lose consciousness).   
That was really a tragedy for Clayton because Cruella left him to join a coven near Kykos (she did not want a liar and useless loser anymore) and to make matters worse, Clayton was sentenced to 5 years in prison for arson of the jarl property wood (a guard caught him unconsious and testified that the fire that had destroyed the jarl's wood had spread from Clayton's hut).
Clayton has finally finished serving his sentence (to the despair of his lifer cellmate Bubba who already misses his soft arse, I mean pillow) and, yes, Clayton swore revenge on Sebastien and his dog, and now finally he found them... Wait is she/that a dog? ...Really?... Well... She crawls, she wears a muzzle and barks... oh, It doesn't matter, what's sure is that she's a bitch.
Clayton will try to kidnap Sebastien's dog (or whatever...) to finally get revenge on Sebastien.
He shivers in anticipation thinking about the tortures he will inflict on that "dog" and which, through her, will make his enemy Sebastien suffer.

So the nonsense above is my clue for an "archenemy" and some adjunctive contents for Sebastien's quest, that you can develop as you like and if you like.

And yes, Clayton could be that evil rapist of this branch that many people here are asking for, because, we know, He hates dogs...

In addition, here is an extra idea for a repetible quest and an item for Sebstien.

Radiant quest: "let's go hunting".
Sebastien is an hunter and you (Belle) are his dog. That is estabilshed. And You both need food.
The quest will consist in random targets that Sebastien gives to his dog (you): rabbit, deer, goat...

("Belle, today is a wonderful day. Lets' go hunting a: deer/rabbit/goat/etc...").
Obviusly you are a dog so you will have to find the target naked and crawling and report his position to Sebastien (after all, he is the hunter).
The quest ends when Sebastien kills the target or alternatively when you get it (but remember a respectble dog does not use weapons).

Extra item "Muzzle"
An enchanted item that silences petulant dogs.
Sebastien humanized his dog so much that sometimes he thinks she can even speak.

("Belle you're so smart that sometimes it seems to me I can even understand what you're barking").
But when Belle exceeds the limit (and a mistaken for a dog angry heroine can become noisy) Sebastien has a last resource: a stylish enchanted muzzle.
With this muzzle locked on, the dog will behave appropriately and all he/she can say will be:
- Bark (I'm happy)
- Woof (Yep)
- Arff (Nope)
- Whine (Please, sorry, or I'm sad)

It will also be fun to add a "doggy points counter" (similar to Bruiser's humiliations system).
The more you accept to behave like a dog, the more dog options you get and progressively it becomes more difficult to refuse dog's tasks.

love it man 

On 1/5/2020 at 11:16 AM, DSHV said:

His aggressiveness does not change in quests, except for introduction, if you make him angry. Does he attack, only at a certain point? Can you check him after each quest?

i haven't seen him beside introduction and at this point he didnt attack me and i didnt attack him either.

So he just attacked me out of the blue upon entering forgoten regret building

Just like the fix for lost Dogmeat in FO4, 

'Help fenrir' to get his ID

Prid (ID)

Moveto. Player (when you're in the hall at jorrvaskr) 

With luck he ought to resume his normal behaviour if you get him to the right cell. My suspicion is that he got waxed in the battle though... 

If you are at all interested I have an idea for character, he's an imperial adventurer/explorer/treasure hunter who hires you as a local guide and assistant to help him explore Nordic ruins, and then quickly subjugates you ( maybe with the help of some ancient artifact ) and forces you to help him in his explorations while he takes all the credit and tells everybody stories of how he had to save you from humiliating situations, like being raped by spiders or something. I don't know if it is a good idea but maybe you can do something with it

On 1/5/2020 at 7:59 PM, bunnyguy said:

I can absolutely write some horribly cruel content, especially for forced petplay.

The great thing about this mod is it's already able to be setup for a forced petplay scenario. Another user on this thread suggested that the player goes to confront the evil-doer that brainwashed Bad Bitch but instead gets tricked/trapped and turned into a similar pet herself. The player could be broken down and domesticated before being given a collar and sent back into the world, possibly hooking into other mods such as Being a Doggy or Sanguine's Debauchery.

3 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

The great thing about this mod is it's already able to be setup for a forced petplay scenario. Another user on this thread suggested that the player goes to confront the evil-doer that brainwashed Bad Bitch but instead gets tricked/trapped and turned into a similar pet herself. The player could be broken down and domesticated before being given a collar and sent back into the world, possibly hooking into other mods such as Being a Doggy or Sanguine's Debauchery.

Pretty sure I was that guy. xD I'll write up how I would see that going in the next day or so, and if the mod author likes it, I'll write up some content for it as well.

6 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

and turned into a similar pet herself. The player could be broken down and domesticated before being given a collar and sent back into the world, possibly hooking into other mods such as Being a Doggy or Sanguine's Debauchery.

Already completed. Blind Sebastian gives you collar and other DD.

We need immersive pet play and nothing more.

Hero/Heroine feels disgusting and step by step going to like it.

i run into a problem with the pelagia farm. i can't go near it. when i try my game crash. there was no problem there before i installed this mod. after disabling the esp from this mod i could enter it again. but of course that way i can't play this mod here and i really do like the doppelganger follower. is there something i could do to fix that?

As everyone is posting suggestions ... here's my shameless riff on Sex Slaves - Mia's Lair - Dominant Andrew...

There's a really possessive NPC you can meet in an inn...

He seems nice at first.

He will help you for free and act as a decent follower.

As you travel with him he talks about how great you are, but in a dumb condescending sexist sort of way.

"Oh, babe, I really love your tits."

"Oh, babe, you are so hot. You're the greatest."

"I had a lot of women, but they're nothing compared to you. This is love babe."

He demands sex on a regular basis.

After a while, he starts to expect you to offer sex. If you don't, he will make subtle threats, but he never follows through.

If you have sex with him at least once a day, he will behave.

Less than that he says insulting stuff while you're around other NPCs (might link into other quests, like apologising).

But if you have sex with anyone else, or masturbate, he goes nuts.

He screams and rages.

He calls you every name under the sun.

"You fucking filthy unfaithful whore slutting it around half of Tamriel with your sloppy cunt dripping for every guy you see."

The only way to calm him down is to let him put a chastity belt on you.

After a while (day or so), he calms down and takes the belt off so you can have sex with him.

Afterwards he goes back to normal.

Until the next time.

After a few repeats of this you probably want to get rid of him.

If you ask to part ways with him. He doesn't take it well.

Not well at all.

Again, the raging and the tantrum and the insults.

He knocks you down, beats and whips you.

Possibly, you can kill him at this point and break the cycle?

If you do kill him, you'll always be blamed and get bounty.

Afterwards, he puts the belt on again.

You can now either beg for forgiveness (back to the start) or tell him to fuck off.

If you do the latter, you are stuck in his belt. He goes home (the inn where you found him).

You ask everyone for help, but the thing is full of Kimy magic and it's not coming off without his help.

If you go back the the asshole and ask him to remove the belt, he demands an apology first.

You have to grovel and tell him how bad you were etc.

If you do that, he says he'll remove the belt if you fuck his friends.

You then have to travel to another hold with him as follower again.

When you get there a bunch of guys do whatever with you, and you have to tell them you like it.

The belt is removed so that can happen.

It isn't put back on at the end.

The scenario ends, though you can repeat it endlessly if you want.

I know this is hard to make work well with a Zaz belt. They don't really work as belts in any way in most cases. (mileage may vary)

Mia's Lair used a completely busted belt that didn't work at all because it lacked the keywords that would stop SLA(R) or SLSO giving you orgasms and wasn't tripping animation filters.

Could swap the belt for some other annoying punishment - a collar that zaps you, piercings that zap you and knock you into bleedout, a zaz gag, slutty pants, whatever - but a belt makes most sense.

Or could let anyone remove the belt except you, and it always magically reappears after sex, so you can't masturbate.

I guess this doesn't make a lot of sense, but...

Then you get some text now and again about how you really need to masturbate, and maybe a debuff, or annoying dialog when you talk to sexy NPCs where you beg for sex because you can't remove the belt. That way a basic Zaz belt would do the job.

10 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Already completed. Blind Sebastian gives you collar and other DD.

We need immersive pet play and nothing more.

Hero/Heroine feels disgusting and step by step going to like it.

these are only suggestions being offered and DSHV has no obligation to even read them. We were just throwing out the idea of a more "forced" role of petplay considering the mod already has a possible alternate scenario set up. Sebastian is nice for what it is but his motives are not malicious like other NPCs in this mod which is what we were playing around the concept of.

Could someone do me a favor who use this mod and go to the pelagia farm and tell me if your game crash? my game always do with this mod here installed. and only the pelagia farm. i tryed the console command coc aaawhiterunkennel and the interior of the house work. but if i leave the house the game also crash. the cell where the pelagia farm is seems to not work in my game.

Works fine for me, but DSHV mentioned there's something behind the house which maybe causing the issue. Not sure if you're using Zap 8 or not (I am), or maybe juggle some mods around using loot or something .. might help.

(BTW, I hope he keeps what's behind the house rather than remove it).

1 hour ago, jc321 said:

Works fine for me, but DSHV mentioned there's something behind the house which maybe causing the issue. Not sure if you're using Zap 8 or not (I am), or maybe juggle some mods around using loot or something .. might help.

I use Zap 8 too.

Edit: in Post 545 there is a quickfix for Pelagia Farm and it worked for me. so if anyone else have ctd on pelagia farm, use the fix and you should be fine.

13 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

these are only suggestions being offered and DSHV has no obligation to even read them. We were just throwing out the idea of a more "forced" role of petplay considering the mod already has a possible alternate scenario set up. Sebastian is nice for what it is but his motives are not malicious like other NPCs in this mod which is what we were playing around the concept of.

I think you suggest another slavery quest.

Yet  we need not slavery, but something new - forced/voluntary petplay.

It's the case of TOH - you decide if you want to drop your dignity.

Already exist slavery mods/quests and voluntary mods.

So we need true immersion.

I'll played the mod awhile now and i also have a few ideas. It would be nice if the Dragonwhore in riften could have more options. she pretend to be the Dragonborn to spice up her business a little bit. if you don't reveal who you are you could say that she need to take more then 10 G. so far so incomplete if you ask me. it would be great if you could turn her into a dominant female too by making the suggestion...well something like: You - "you need to take more than 10 Gold" / she "oh no im trash and don't deserve more bla bla bla" then you - " hey girlie you pretend to be the mighty dragonborn and you also said you just roleplaying it!" she -"Yeah, so what?" you - "you playing this role to spice up your business, so how about you spice up your business even more? / I mean you can't really like to live down here and sell youre body for that less amount of coin." she - "and how do you think i could do this?" you - "play the role in the right manner. you pretend to be the mighty dragonborn so be mighty and dominant! do you think the real dragonborn would like to be treated that way? The real dragonborn is very dominant and you could be that too. at least you could pretend to be dominant. i bet the people would pay better prices if your role is played more belivable." she - "but i don't have any experience to be dominant and how do you know that the dragonborn is what you said." you -" i know the dragonborn and you know what i feel generous today and let you practise on me." and so on. this would be a way to improve her story a bit and another way to be submissive to someone who isn't a follower. to improve the story you could implement that you train with her for some time. she's learning from you and on you how to humiliate people. this could be even a quest for itself. after the training she could say that she will use what she learned and that she will send you a letter (wich could be delivered by courier) after some time to tell you how it works. and after recieving the letter you could visit her again and she has moved up in riften and be respected now. she could have a room in helgas bunkhouse where you and other could buy her services for much more money than 10 Gold. she could be very dominant than and threat you that way to demonstrate her skills. maybe it go to well and she enslave you and let you do her work by whoring you out to the people. she could drag you naked throu the town and offer your body to the town people or their animals. after what i have seen so far in this mod i'm sure you could write some really humiliating stuff for that storyline. that would be very nice!

But i wouldn't make her a follower. She could make a contract with you that you need to visit her from time to time or that she also wandering from town to town to offer your service in every hold. that my idea of her if you play a female dragonborn. you could do it the other way if you play a male dragonborn who is really pissed off that she used your good name and damage your reputation. then it would be you who give her body to anyone or anything to punish her a lot.

i have a few other ideas for the doppelganger who is my true favorite in this mod. this one has so much more potential because he/she doesn't only look like you. it also has all your powers and with such a follower there are so many possibilities.

i think i found a little bug with the doppelganger follower. when you dismiss it then you can't ask it to follow you again later. i tryed to recruit it after i tryed another follower but it was not possible for me.

Edit: I tryed it again just now but this time i could recruit it again. maybe there isn't a bug after all. don't know why it wasn't possible before.

Thank you all for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Without it, I would not continue mod after version 1.2

On 1/6/2020 at 4:29 AM, jaberwocky said:

Overview file:

I have read it, liked it and am going to make this content. But I still don’t quite understand how. Only roughly represent a script of the statue. And it’s time for me to learn global variables for the reputation of holds, I guess. About of slower movement, I think it will be very annoying, no one can stand this for a long time. I'm offering simple health and skill debuffs.

19 hours ago, jc321 said:

Sadly, but already rearranged into the house. This is the most likely cause of bugs. I just changed packages for Tapasvee.

40 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

Edit: I tryed it again just now but this time i could recruit it again. maybe there isn't a bug after all. don't know why it wasn't possible before.

The reason is that it randomly selects a voice, and companions can be taken only with a certain voice.

I think I solved the problem with Sebastian. Now he constantly forces the player to go into a sneak, if she is standing. The best part is that he himself is not start sneaking. It is only necessary to install a special all four animation for a sneak.

Add follower priest Edippa in the Vilemyr Inn, Ivarstead. Lusty milf with a midlife crisis, who asks calls her mother and tries to seduce PC. You need breastfeeding animations. She must heal the player with incomplete health, but does not. I tried to do this through a package. She heals and heals diseases through dialogue, at least.

I almost completed the artist’s quest. It remains to add scripts and test. By the way, I did not find a post about Rocco Pappone from where I made this quest. It was deleted? I did not even know the author' name.

On 12/17/2019 at 9:03 AM, blackoperations said:

@DSHV
Sebastian.  This could be an amazing questline.  

Introductory interaction:
Collar:  quickly put on, I thought I lost you

Option: Woof - "What is it, girl?  You want food?  You want to play?"

Lots of options here.  Mostly single lines + punishment for refusal.    Beg for food:  Kneel.  Pant.  Lick his hands and feet (could be creative here).    Punishment for refusal:  whipping (zaz)  Fetch: he throws a stick (you can never find it).  Punishment for refusal:  Always results in punishment:  whipping    

MAIN QUEST: "in heat"  Very linear quest.  Should work nicely given your previous work.

Starts with option: Nuzzle Hand

1) Nuzzle:  "Oh, what a good girl you are."  He scratches your back vigorously.

2) Nuzzle:  "You want some more pets? What a good girl you are."   He scratches your back and head vigorously, paying particular attention to the top of your rump."

3) Nuzzle:  "You want more rubs girl?  Here you go"  He scratches your back, head, and rump vigorously.   He pauses.  "Roll on your back girl"

3a) Reply:  *You roll onto your back.*  He starts to rub your tummy.  When he works his way up to your breasts, he pauses as if confused.  A few seconds later, his hand rubs your breasts gently.  
3b) *You move away*  "Forget your training so quickly girl?"  He slaps you hard on the ass.  "Roll on your back."  You look at him sheepishly and roll on your back. He starts to rub your tummy.  When he works his way up to your breasts, he pauses as if confused.  A few seconds later, his hand rubs your breasts with vigor, they flop from side to side.  

4) Nuzzle:  "More rubs?  So soon?  OK."  This time he scratches your back, head, and ass quickly.  He then reaches around and rubs your tummy and breasts with gusto.  As he does so, his hand strays, it brushes your pussy.   His hand pauses. "Stay, girl"
4a) Reply:  *You hold still.*  His hand moves up and touches the area around your pussy.  He pinches your pussy lips and then shoves a few fingers into it.  "Oh, poor girl.  You are swollen and all wet! Poor, poor girl.  You are in heat.  We'll have to do something about that."  

4b) Reply: *You move away*  He quickly grabs you by the collar and pushes your face into the ground.  You lie prone, his knee on your lower back.   His hand reaches between your legs and touches the area around your pussy.  He pinches your pussy lips and then shoves a few fingers into it.  "Oh, poor girl.  You are swollen and all wet! Poor, poor girl.  You are in heat.  We'll have to do something about that."  (Optional diversion: he could try to get her off -- fingers/mouth/fisting? )

5) Nuzzle:  He reaches down to your pussy, pinching the lips and sticking his fingers inside.  "Oh, poor girl.  The heat is still on you.  We need to take a trip, to your old stud."   He gives a map pointer/quest marker to an old shack where a retired stud dog is.   He puts a chastity belt on.

(repeats of nuzzling until the shack;  "Not much I can do for you girl until we can get to your stud")

6) (when you get to the shack:  An old dog wanders around the shack.  A young man sits next to the shack on a chair.  He looks you up and down, with appreciation.  "Here we are girl.  Stay." 

6a) *You hold still*  The old man approaches the young man.  "What's the stud fee today young man?"  He eyes the old man strangely and then looks to you. He shrugs.  "The usual price old man"  He pays him.  The old stud dog approaches (MNC required) and you breed.  
6b) *You move away*  He grabs your collar and slaps your rump hard.  "Stay, he yells"  You stay still.   The old man approaches the young man.  "What's the stud fee today young man?  My bitch is in heat."  He eyes the old many strangely and then looks to you. He shrugs.  "The usual price old man"  He pays him.  The old stud dog approaches (MNC required) and you breed.  

7) Nuzzle:  He reaches down to your pussy, pinching the lips and sticking his fingers inside.  "Oh, poor girl.  The heat is still on you.  We need to take a trip, to your old stud again."   He gives a map pointer/quest marker to an old shack where a retired stud dog is.   

(repeats of nuzzling until the shack;  "Not much I can do for you girl until we can get to your stud again")

Eight) (when you get to the shack:  An old dog wanders around the shack.  A young man sits next to the shack on a chair.  He looks you up and down, with a greedy leer on his face.  "Here we are, girl.  Stay." 
8a) *You hold still*  The old man approaches the young man.  "What's the stud fee today young man?"  He eyes the old man.  "My stud is a bit tired today old man but I'll do the job in his place, and for the inconvenience, I'll waive the fee."  The old man looks a bit puzzled.  "Ok, as long as it's free, go ahead."   The young man approaches and you breed.  
8b) *You move away*  He grabs your collar and slaps your rump hard, twice  "Stay, he yells"  You stay still.   The old man approaches the young man.  "What's the stud fee today young man?  My bitch is in heat."  He eyes the old man.  "My stud is a bit tired today old man but I'll do the job in his place, and for the inconvenience, I'll waive the fee."  The old man looks a bit puzzled.  "Ok, as long as it's free, go ahead.  Make sure you give it to her hard, she's a feisty bitch."   The young man approaches and you breed, hard.

9)  Nuzzle:  He reaches down to your pussy, pinching the lips and sticking his fingers inside.  "Oh, poor girl.  The heat is still on you.  You are still dripping wet.  What am I going to do with you?  We can't keep going to the stud.  It's too far away"  I might have an idea.  He reaches down and unbuckles his pants.
9a) *You nuzzle his crotch*  "That's what I thought.  My wife, bless her departed soul, was always in heat too."  He pauses to think.  He lets yo arouse him and then he breeds with you.
9b) *You move away*  He grabs your collar and slaps your rump repeatedly.  You cower.  "Be a good bitch and stay still."  He shoves your face into the ground and mounts you.  (rough doggy animation)

(repeat until he tires or expand this into a bigger cock hunt -- try to find a cock big enough to cure the "heat").  

Any plans to update Sebastian with a bit more oomph/repeatability?

i have a little idea how to implement the doppelganger better in the game. you should play the game just normal at the beginning. after you are summoned by the greybeards and completed the quest to be the dragonborn the quest with the doppelganger should start. after returning from high hrotgar and enter whiterun some people are angry with you. they said that you do terrible things and you have to apologize for it and have to pay gold to calm them down for the beginning. you promise that you've done nothing wrong but after they don't believe you you promise to never do such things again because you are a national hero. and you also have to promise not to lie again because people have watched you doing bad things. after leaving whiterun you start to investigate whats happening and why the people are so angry with you. it could be that way that more and more people starts to hate you, even in other holds wich encourage you to hurry up the invetigation. so you start asking people what you have done and where. you follow the path of your doppelganger to finally finding her. you forced her to tell you what in the name of the nine she is and why she is destroying your reputation. at this point she could reveal a background story that you have harm her in the past somehow (it is a deadra and you could have defeated it long time ago in a battle or something like that). after a little conversation you try to end her trial by force. you could think that she is just a weak imposter and underestimate her. she could surprise you with a thu'um like unrelenting force to push you away and slip away. then you go back to whiterun where your reputation is badly damaged and meet jarl baalgruuf. you convince him that you found out that there is an false dragonborn who doing all the bad things and you would stop her at all cost. he believed what you said and apologize for the humiliation you endured because of that. after that you could track her down until you finally found her. you could design her that she could use all available thu'ums and at this time you have just the unrelenting force from the greybeards. you need to defeat her in a real battle (oh by the way he/she should be invincible) if you win the battle you could have a choice to kill that creature or enslave it to show all the people that you never lied to them. after that you could humiliate the doppelganger everywhere and anytime you want with animalsex, bondage, public whipping or whoring her out or even sell her to slave traders or other terrible stuff. but if you will be defeated in the battle with her she enslaves you and take full controll over your life. she becomes the real dragonborn and you remain as a shitty little pig slave of her. she drag you back to whiterun and told the Jarl that she found the imposter and that she need to be punished for what she did to the good people of skyrim. after that the jarl congratulate her for the sucess of finding the imposter because he believe that she is you. you should be punished first by him and after that by all the people of whiterun with rape, torture, bondage, animalsex or other disgusting thinks. after you think its over know she revealed to you that she will drag you from hold to hold to let you get punished even more. also she will whoring you out to anything who wants to fuck or hurt you.

you could try to get along with the vanilla story but change the dialogue for the PC like im just a slave of the dragonborn and have the task to search for tasks for her or so. you could also try to implement slaverun into this mod because this mod is as cruel as this one here. you could use crawling animation for the PC or the doppelganger wich depents on who is in charge. nearly any animation you could imagine already exsist so why not using some of them.

i had other ideas too for the doppelganger but this one i like the most and if i where a modder i would have done this myself but sadly i'm just a player who doesn't understand how the creation kit works.

i hope you like my ideas about the doppelganger and the dragonwhore.

oh and this idea is designed for female dragonborns.

37 minutes ago, DSHV said:

I almost completed the artist’s quest. It remains to add scripts and test. By the way, I did not find a post about Rocco Pappone from where I made this quest. It was deleted? I did not even know the author' name.

The post about Rocco Pappone is still there (Rocco and Sebastien were two of my silly stories. Thank you to work on them).

You can find the post at #439 date: 2019/12/14 .

The story is hidden behind the spoiler button (need to reveal hidden content).