54 minutes ago, Stuker said:

I'm crashing to desktop with the latest version if I'm about to approach this Kajit woman on the fields near Whiterun. Reverted back to the previous version and it didn't happen. Tested with two different savegames.

I'm crashing to desktop with the latest version too.

1 hour ago, Stuker said:

I'm crashing to desktop with the latest version if I'm about to approach this Kajit woman on the fields near Whiterun. Reverted back to the previous version and it didn't happen. Tested with two different savegames.

26 minutes ago, scarebear2403 said:

Can confirm.

6 minutes ago, vieuxgribou said:

I'm crashing to desktop with the latest version too.

Have you checked the new game save?

I'm not in a position to run this mod just now, but I'm really looking forward to trying it.

If I can find a way to make it interact nicely with DF that will be good. I want to play through it before I think about how DF could accommodate it better - if that needs attention.

Maybe DF needs to auto-pause during some ToH quests?

It's also interesting to see someone finding a use for Zaz 8 besides the odd random decoration, or furniture used once in a quest for a few seconds.

There are some mods, but they are few. It would be nice to see Zaz used to enrich the setting more than just an irrelevant backdrop.

If ToH is finding ways to integrate Zaz into quests in a meaningful way, that could be great.

I don't believe that Zaz is very suitable as a player restraint though.

NPCs yes, but on the PC, it's just eye-candy, though that may be enough if you don't really want it to interfere with the player in the first place.

The problem with it is that if a game has DD installed, Zaz interacts quite badly with it, or DD interacts quite badly with Zaz. Take your pick.

It can at least lead to confusion for new players who don't really understand the distinction between rusty iron cuffs from Zaz and rusty iron cuffs from DD.

You can use DD on the player without creating a hard dependency.

SLD has DD support without a hard dependency on DD. I think SLS does too. It's not that uncommon.

I see a few people really hating on DD on this forum. I wonder if they are mostly SE players who have a bad experience of a cobbled together port?

LE DD is quite reliable by the standards of Skyrim; it has some bugs and glitches now and then, but Zaz probably has more. To accuse DD of being resource hungry ... compared to Zaz ... is getting carried away. Zaz is also large, uses a lot of animations, makes questionable use of texture space and has about a bazillion meshes in it. Neither mod is small.

Here are the numbers from my installs (unpacked, in my MO folder):

Zaz 8+ 1.6 GB

DD 4.2 DDi + DDa + DDx = 1.76 GB (very similar to Zaz).

DD 4.3 DDi + DDa + DDx = 3.48 GB (it's much bigger than 4.2)

A lot of the difference in 4.3 is new rope harnesses - they are huge, poly-heavy meshes with new hi-res textures - more suitable for Snapdragon than regular play - they probably shouldn't have been added to DD as a core feature.

20 hours ago, Stuker said:

Try outfit for her. It solved my case.

i have an idea for the thalmor - he could send the dragonborn as a spy to stormcloak camps, where the db as a whore has to sleep with some soldiers to get informations. Could b a generic repeatable quest. And of course the db has to sleep with more then one soldier to get the information.

The info could be something simple like: "Damn, we will have to stay some weeks more in this cold area", or, "I like to fuck You again, but we will soon leave the camp and move to whiterun" aso 

15 minutes ago, mogon said:

i have an idea for the thalmor - he could send the dragonborn as a spy to stormcloak camps, where the db as a whore has to sleep with some soldiers to get informations. Could b a generic repeatable quest. And of course the db has to sleep with more then one soldier to get the information.

The info could be something simple like: "Damn, we will have to stay some weeks more in this cold area", or, "I like to fuck You again, but we will soon leave the camp and move to whiterun" aso 

Doesn't it make sense for him to send the Dragonborn to Imperial camps as well? Getting information from both sides makes sense, also I don't think the Thalmor care which side wins. The longer both sides keep fighting the better for them. 

Sorry, here is you coming up with new sexy content for the Dragonborn and I am talking about politics in Skyrim haha. 

15 minutes ago, CountShaun said:

Doesn't it make sense for him to send the Dragonborn to Imperial camps as well? Getting information from both sides makes sense, also I don't think the Thalmor care which side wins. The longer both sides keep fighting the better for them. 

Sorry, here is you coming up with new sexy content for the Dragonborn and I am talking about politics in Skyrim haha. 

Its okay ? And i agree. it make sense. More camps to visit, more whoring to do. thats fine for me ...

On 12/19/2019 at 5:37 PM, Stuker said:

Can confirm. Tried version 1.5.4 and 1.5.3 with existing save and clean one. Version 1.4.3 runs without a problem. I'm running LE.

How about a few consequences?

For the doppelganger:

1, a message: we want rent you for our houseparty and as always as payment the horse can fuck you once or twice.

So you find the doppelganger, but when doing nothing and let her stay in the inn.

2.  Billboards: The new and cheapest pussy for all, our Dragonborn

3. Book: The new Story of the Dragonwhore

4. Male talking: i remember this pussy on you. Why are you dressed up? You don´t need this Armor to make us happy.

5. Male take her clothes off when dressed and sell them or keep them. PC can ask him to give them back as answer: i thought you are happy running around naked? Ah i see i make you happy ( rape ) and took the weapons too.

The doppelganger can say to this what happen: i told you, i don´t like fame people and now you are fame for parts off your body.

A question about which SLAL animation packs to use.  Sometimes when I initiate a sex act, the two actors just stand there, blended into each other.  Other times it works perfectly. My theory is the script is trying to run specific animations, and if it doesn't find them it will not run alternate animations.  Can you tell me which animations your mod generally looks for?

11 hours ago, LunarRose7 said:

ok 2 thing, 1 the MCM menu wont show up, 2 the command to start the main quest doesn't work

It can occur that the MCM menu takes time to appear. The same happened to me, and it happened to other mods as well.

As to starting the main quest, if not mistaken I was able to start the quest both through a console command as well as through the MCM menu....

I suspect that either a setting, or some sort of combination with other mods might give a problem, or perhaps some dependencies are missing, but what it is exactly is hard to guess...

Personal review: A great (and harsh) interactive erotic novel:

I had plenty of fun doing the quest(s) and will certainly try the mod from time to time. If not mistaken, it was already mentioned that a 'fade to black' would be nice to in case a scenario occurs and is displaced as text (like during the real dragonborn quest-line), that definitely would add to the feeling it really happened. I think I like this approach better than when a full scene takes place where the player is forced to just wait and get a cup of coffee in the meantime. This mods sort of feels like an interactive erotic novel, and I like that a lot. There are some leaps like "you insulted me so I am going to have sex with you" in the narrative I am not a fan of, but plenty of the plot features I like a lot. Will dive into the real dragonborn a bit more.