The real Dragonborn

If not mistaken, the idea of this mod is to let the Dragonborn endure ultimate humiliation as her reputation gets destroyed and not being able to do anything against it. I might have a few suggestions to make it a more immersive experience and more devious...

Fade to black:

As mentioned in my previous post, a 'fade to black' would be nice, removing the visual of still being in the same place, dressed and standing, while supposedly something harsh is going on.

Disposition:

I know that Skyrim has a 'disposition' system, does finishing certain quests influence the disposition that people have towards the player? If not, it would for example be nice if disposition towards the dragonborn is lowered by one or two levels after being called out as fraud. The Skyrim disposition system goes from -4 to +4. What if after everything the maximum disposition a male npc can have towards the dragonborn is 1, while the maximum disposition a female npc can have towards the dragonborn is set to -1? Having an environment that has become more hostile towards the dragonborn, might emphasize the feeling of having her reputation ruined. It might also prevents the contrast I have experienced between "Great to see you" vs "You are a disgrace" being said by the same npc in less than a minute. Although I am not sure how easy this is to implement (as you might want to prevent a disposition of -4 towards the dragonborn).

Being forced:

At the moment, the dragonborn can influence the pace things happen (or don't happen at all). What if when the dragonborn asks the Balgruuf what is wrong and he says "just read this note" and hand the dragonborn both a note, and a cursed quest item (cursed with the help of Farengar and the blood of female withces which can be read in a note in Farengar's bedroom).

Sure, the dragonborn can ignore the request of the jarl, but the cursed item prevents her from sprinting, and after half a day the cursed items prevents running as well (although other curses can be applied instead or as well). The note can describe (some of) the effects that will occur, forcing the dragonborn not to stall the progression. The dragonborn can show some sympathy for the jarl or show resentment during their conversation. When showing resentment, the dragonborn will be send away for the day but that will lead into enduring more and more severe curses. And the only way to lift those, is to return to Balgruuf to apologize and accept punishment.

This enforcement can also be applied to help with the training of 'the real dragonborn', or when telling the citizens of Skyrim that the has a confession to make.

Telling the citizens:

Perhaps the first line could be "I have a confession to make", followed by three or four options to pick from, which will result in the citizen to act upon it (and lowering the disposition of that citizen as well). Over time, when the dragonborn says she has a confession to make, the chance increases that she does not even have to explain what, the npc will just state that he/she already knows and act upon accordingly. This increase the idea that the ruining of her reputation is succeeding.

Also, the "I have a confession to make" should only occur the first time for each npc, after that it could be something like "I am still sorry and deserve punishment". Meanwhile, if the cursed item is applied, it could force the dragonborn to confess to (up to) 200 different npc's in total before allowing repetition . This means that over time, the dragonborn will be forced to search for npc's she hasn't confessed to yet. Of course, after about fifty or seventy confessions, the reply will most likely be "I already know...".

After the threshold of 200 npc's, a (twice) daily "I am still sorry and deserve punishment" should be enough according to the real dragonborn or the cursed item (who ever enforces the dragonborn). Instead, as soon as the dragonborn starts a conversation with a npc she has not yet confessed to, the first thing she has to do is making that confession.

Some actions could also be progressive. Like in the beginning there is little chance that a confession will lead to rape, but the chance of that happening could grow over time. Also, the npc could decide to steal the clothes from the dragonborn (with a small chance of stealing clothes from her inventory as well), leaving her naked. And a npc might decide to punish the dragonborn as soon as she starts talking (lets say up to 10% chance), when her reputation of being a fraud spreads. This as another way to let the dragonborn feel as if the environment is becoming more and more hostile towards her.

The 'real' dragonborn becomes the real dragonborn:

Not so much as being able to absorb dragon souls, but in becoming stronger and a true hero while the dragonborn is literally getting weaker.

I haven't played the real dragonborn long enough to know if the real dragonborn gets stronger (compared to the player) over time. But it would be great if the real dragonborn truly gets better and better after each couple of times it abuses the player, while somehow the dragonborn herself is getting weaker because of the process. This might feel as if this milk drinker is not only stealing her reputation, but her powers as well. And over time, the real dragonborn will become an overpowered npc that the player needs as she herself will have great trouble with clearing dungeons due to the powers that have been stolen from her.

I love how the real dragonborn tells the player to drink a potion that prevents regeneration (of health/stamina/magicka). It really underlines how the real dragonborn is in fact just a weak milk drinker, making it feel more unfair that he gets all the credits. Meanwhile, those potions (that should be forced fed),... will slowly impact the dragonborn permanently (with perhaps a few additional effects as well). For instance, after each three potions there will be a permanent decrease of 10% in regeneration. This also means that the punishment that citizens apply, will remain visible longer and longer while the dragonborn is more and more reliant on potions to heal. Also fighting (stamina) and casting spells (magicka) will become more and more troublesome. Perhaps being more and more ashamed and less confident (can be because of getting fucked by the real dragonborn or npc's) might impact fighting skills (but not skills like sneaking, restoration, enchanting, smiting etc) or the physical and magical damage she does, thus weakening the dragonborn further.

(funny thing, the only thing that won't be affected, are her shouts....)

Leaflets:

NPC's and bandits might over time have a change of having a note in their inventory (or in bandit chests, but not in crypts if that is possible. These notes can read various small messages from celebrating the real dragonborn to shaming the player. If you like this idea, I can do my best to write a few of these. Just say the word (pm or reply) and I'll start writing.

Confesstion:

During a play through, I myself might enjoy a less sever predicament. I will definitely try this quest-line from time to time, but will probably create a named save-game, play the real dragonborn quest for a day/weekend, and continue from before I accepted the real dragonborn quest.

Perhaps I will try to come up with something that is also permanent and immersive (as in, influences the play through), but is a bit less severe and devious.

There's definitely a lot of good content in this mod now!

I agree with other posters in that on a mod of this scale I'd like to see existing NPCs given more content in the form of new dialogue, events, and maybe even radiant quests especially now that they are seemingly being tied into the overall main questline of the mod. Fleshing out existing characters even more would allow for more replayability than simply giving new NPCs one or two dialogue trees.

In any case, the work done on this mod is spectacular and I look forward to seeing it grow further.

4 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

There's definitely a lot of good content in this mod now!

I agree with other posters in that on a mod of this scale I'd like to see existing NPCs given more content in the form of new dialogue, events, and maybe even radiant quests especially now that they are seemingly being tied into the overall main questline of the mod. Fleshing out existing characters even more would allow for more replayability than simply giving new NPCs one or two dialogue trees.

In any case, the work done on this mod is spectacular and I look forward to seeing it grow further.

I agree. There could be new dialogs with the shopkeepers, something like.

"Ah, it's You, the false Dragonborn. Well, i'm still willing to trade my goods with You, but first i need compensation."

"For what?"

"I have given You a gread discount, because I thougt You were the Dragonborn, but now ... anyway, Give me 500/1000 Gold as a compensation, and we can trade again"

11 hours ago, death8981 said:

Can any one please help ?

which animation mod do I need for MMMMF and MMMF animation ?

and for female werewolf animation ?

Animation for MMMF and MMMMF:

FunnyBizness

BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

Billyy's SLAL Animations

Anub's animation dump (REBORN) Updated 10.05.2019

Animation Female Werewolf:

More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition V12.01

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Maybe make Zaz a soft dependency, so people can choose if they want it?

It can be done to detect Zaz if it is installed

I mentioned earlier about perhaps writing some fandom stories that could be added as leaflets and books as the real-dragonborn quest-line continues. I actually have read one already. If I have a couple, I will make sure to put these in a post.

In the meantime I also looked at the lines that are displayed during the trail and verdict. I tried to re-write the text a little and hope that they read smoothly (English is not my native language either). I also tried to both emphasize that the dragonborn being forced to endure her trial, and emphasize that this trial is a setup and that the dragonborn is just following instructions (either willingly or forced). And perhaps a little less "Hail the court" and more "I am pathetic and deserve punishment", as that to me feels more natural (feel free to have a different opinion).

By the way, the amount of lines emphasizes the amount of work you've put into your mod so far! I am curious what the future will bring.

Old:
"The trial officially began, introduced all the participants, read out the accusations to you.The first evidence proving your guilt was that you are a woman. You undressed, put your hands behind your head and showed all your woman parts. You are recognized as completely guilty under this item.The second evidence was, since you are a woman, then you’re extremely weak. To prove this, you went to battle with a man, still naked. You intentionally beat him very weakly and specially catch every blow. Finally he was tired of battering you and you were found guilty under this item."

New:
"The trial officially began as all participants involved were introduced and you were read out the accusations against you. To prove that you cannot be the mighty Dragonborn, you were undressed to show that you are just a weak woman. And while your hands were kept behind your back, you were dragged around as your legs were forcefully spread plenty of times, thus everyone in the crowd could have a clear view and confirm that you indeed are just an inadequate woman. To further proof your weakness, you were placed in front of a man for a brawl while still being naked. As explicitly instructed, you beat him very weakly while making only fake attempts to dodge his blows as he punches every part of your exposed body. When your opponent finally got tired of battering you, you were unanimously found guilty of being a helpless woman, unable of being a dragonborn."

Old:
"The fact that some people saw you shouting and fighting dragons, explained a magic of illusions. You have fully confirmed this.Then a nord in iron armor went out and said that he was real Dragonborn. You were given the floor and you plead completely guilty and asked to increase your punishment.  The sentence was read to you and you began to thank everyone for a righteous and honest trial and too kind verdict."

New:
"Farengar was able to prove how you used illusion magic to fool the people into believing you were the dragonborn. When asked directly after, you admitted using illusion magic the way Farengar described. Next a nord in iron armor came out who said that he was the real Dragonborn and you were thrown on the ground at his feet. With a trembling voice you repeated the words you have been given and told him how sorry you are and that you deserve to be severely punished for stealing his fame. Soon afterwards the sentence was read to you. While still being naked, you were given the floor to repeat the statement that was prepared for you, saying that you are just a pathetic woman who now realizes how deplorable she actually is, while thanking everyone for the fair trial and the compassionate verdict.

Old:
"On the market square you confess on knees in everything. The crowd began to make noise and throw stones, garbage and rotten vegetables at you. Faces in the crowd were warped from righteous indignation and hatred .Your skin felt universal hatred for you. You read out your verdict. You try to shout out the crowd’s enthusiastic and approving rumble: Glory to that honest and fair court! Thank you for the accurate and well-deserved sentence! Today your new life has begun."

New:
"Brought on your knees on the market square, you confessed everything as you told that you are an imposter. Feeling deceived by you, the crowd started making lewd remarks while throwing mud, stones and rotten vegetables at you. Eyes filled with a mixture of delusion and hate were staring down at you. As ordered, you read out your verdict over and over again. Beginning with your crimes, followed by the verdict of the fair and righteous court, ending with stating that you are just a pathetic unworthy woman who deserves everything the crowd throws at her. And despite your skin accumulating bruises from the stones, or the mud thrown at your face entering your mouth, a whip made sure you continued your confession to give the spectators plenty of opportunity to express their resentment towards you. Today your new life has begun."

Old:
"You were grabbed, potions from the verdict were poured into your mouth and guard star beat you with a whip. Every blow seemed to tear off part of body from you. You thanked for every hit. Then you left the square and everyone began to spit on you. Under a hail of hate and saliva you go to the blacksmith to improve your armor in accordance with the sentence. This is your life now and until the end of days."

New:
"You were grabbed, potions from the verdict were poured into your mouth and a guard starts beating you with a whip. Every blow seemed to tear off a part of your body. To avoid even harder blows, you thanked for every justified hit. And as you left the square afterwards, everyone began to spit on you. Under a hail of hate and saliva you go to the blacksmith to improve your armor in accordance with the sentence. This is your life now and until the end of days."

6 hours ago, killer905 said:

FunnyBizness - I do not recommend they are a bit sadistic

The complete FB pack contains a large number of animations, many of which most games will never have a use for - they'll just make things look strange, or never play at all - and the keywords on them are not always enough.

If you use it, it's wise not to install all of it - just use the bits that suit your game - otherwise you will burn a huge chunk of your animation limit for no benefit.

There are options in the fomod to install specific packs, and that's the best way to use it.

Also, with some FB animations you may need to edit the tags so that they will be used when you hope.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The complete FB pack contains a large number of animations, many of which most games will never have a use for - they'll just make things look strange, or never play at all - and the keywords on them are not always enough.

If you use it, it's wise not to install all of it - just use the bits that suit your game - otherwise you will burn a huge chunk of your animation limit for no benefit.

There are options in the fomod to install specific packs, and that's the best way to use it.

Also, with some FB animations you may need to edit the tags so that they will be used when you hope.

I currently have 16k animation, but I'm wondering whether to remove this FB.

2 hours ago, killer905 said:

I currently have 16k animation, but I'm wondering whether to remove this FB.

I think FB is very useful for three things in most games:

• group scenes with high participant counts
  • female giving oral one-on-one (there are a lot less of these available than you'd expect, and tends to see a lot of use, so even one extra is a win)
  • creatures (no use at all if you don't use creature content)

The Necro, Guro and Molag packages seem like they were made with the hope modders would put them to specific uses in special scenarios.

(Stuff like Slaverun Daughter of Coldharbor, or Deadly Pleasures).

They don't seem appropriate for normal sex. Often it looks like the victim might die, or is already dead.

On 12/20/2019 at 1:05 AM, Utanteo said:

Can someone tell me where the fuck is "dire winds house" near "two tents"?

Pictures with locations in the archive.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:48 PM, mogon said:

i have an idea for the thalmor - he could send the dragonborn as a spy to stormcloak camps

I planned to do a quest to distract two camps and espionage in the barracks of soldiers in castles in previous versions, but the civil war is dynamic and everyone can have different camps. So I will create my own camps for this.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:50 PM, Freezman01 said:

Can confirm. Tried version 1.5.4 and 1.5.3 with existing save and clean one. Version 1.4.3 runs without a problem. I'm running LE.

I attached the file to LE. If game still crashes, that means the problem in the house I add. Behind the house I use ZAZ-furniture.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:46 AM, justbob2 said:

A question about which SLAL animation packs to use.

I tested in the game without animation packs. I usually use tags like this: blowjob, rimjob, aggressive, kissing, cunnilingus, missionary, anal and foreplay.

5 hours ago, Fayeer said:

How to go on a date with crapeater?

You need a wine in inventory.

troublesofheroine.esp

On 12/21/2019 at 12:57 PM, jaberwocky said:

It can occur that the MCM menu takes time to appear. The same happened to me, and it happened to other mods as well.

As to starting the main quest, if not mistaken I was able to start the quest both through a console command as well as through the MCM menu....

I suspect that either a setting, or some sort of combination with other mods might give a problem, or perhaps some dependencies are missing, but what it is exactly is hard to guess...

I have had the mod on for quite some time but still no MCM, once again the command is not working, it might be a combo of other mods because I have all the dependencies

7 hours ago, DSHV said:

Pictures with locations in the archive.

I planned to do a quest to distract two camps and espionage in the barracks of soldiers in castles in previous versions, but the civil war is dynamic and everyone can have different camps. So I will create my own camps for this.

I attached the file to LE. If game still crashes, that means the problem in the house I add. Behind the house I use ZAZ-furniture.

I tested in the game without animation packs. I usually use tags like this: blowjob, rimjob, aggressive, kissing, cunnilingus, missionary, anal and foreplay.

You need a wine in inventory.

troublesofheroine.esp 1.1 MB · 3 downloads

Tried the new esp. I needed a clean save but now it works. Thank you a lot :)

7 hours ago, FoxyProxy said:

When talking to the sadistic inventor, after being paralyzed and doing the animation, my character just... starts flying randomly? She clips through everything and doesn't stop being paralyzed. What do I do?

You have to wait for the paralysis to pass before activating the animation.