On 12/22/2019 at 10:53 PM, jaberwocky said:

I mentioned earlier about perhaps writing some fandom stories that could be added as leaflets and books

I am interested in leaflets and books. Just a little busy right now, so I saved all long posts with ideas and read only now.

7 hours ago, xbloodxwestx said:

Im getting ctd at loading pelagia farm

I posted the fixed esp earlier in the topic. I will update the mod as soon as I make sure that it really fixes this problem.

6 hours ago, death8981 said:

After collecting sperm from crapeater, there is no dialog option for this quest when I'm talking to catherine !!

You must have Crapeater's Sperm item in inventory and stage 30 of AAAToHWhoreSpermporter quest.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

I am interested in leaflets and books. Just a little busy right now, so I saved all long posts with ideas and read only now.

I posted the fixed esp earlier in the topic. I will update the mod as soon as I make sure that it really fixes this problem.

You must have Crapeater's Sperm item in inventory and stage 30 of AAAToHWhoreSpermporter quest.

Thank you, it worked.

31 minutes ago, Farah' Nor said:

I think Zaz 8.0 is the much needed dependency. Have you installed that? It'd be nice if to still have Zaz 7.0 dependency.

It's quite easy to check in script for the presence of Zaz 8, so players can be warned with a popup box if it's missing.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:51 AM, Farah' Nor said:

+1 

I think Zaz 8.0 is the much needed dependency. Have you installed that? It'd be nice if to still have Zaz 7.0 dependency.

I'm still getting crashes at pelagia farm after changing from Zaz 7.0 to 8.0. Mayby I need a clean save?

3 hours ago, Syldis said:

I'm still getting crashes at pelagia farm after changing from Zaz 7.0 to 8.0. Mayby I need a clean save?

DSHV said he would release the fix along with future update. Zaz 8.0 has been intergrated into version 1.5.4 and the future update will have 8.0 as a hard requirement(may be). Making clean playthrough is never wrong.

I've written down a simple courier note, one book and two notes, to be added after the dragonborn has been outed as a foul liar in the real dragonborn quest.

Book: The real delusion

There were rumors of Dragons flying through the skies, these rumors turned out to be true. There were rumors of the dragonborn returning, these rumors turned out to be true. And there were rumors that this great warrior was a woman, but some rumors are just too extraordinary to be true. Unfortunately, many people believed the lie about this female dragonborn, me included I have to shamefully admit.

With hindsight, that one of the greatest warriors and dragon slayer is a woman, was ridiculous. But is this the only delusion, or are there more delusions plaguing and weakening Skyrim?

It is obvious we do not need to look hard, not as long as the woman named Elsif still sits on the throne in Solitude. The word is that it are her advisors who are actually running the palace, which should be no surprise. So I would say it is better we spare the trouble of finding out the hard way that a throne is no place for a woman and get rid of this harmful delusion with haste.

Best for Elsif (as well as for Skyrim), is if she would find a proper husband she can vow her loyalties to. Given her age and claims of nobility, she might one day breed the next generation of jarls and warriors, and prove some usefulness this way.

Courier note

Foul Liar!

Note on table in Windhelm barracks

Annekke Crag-Jumper from Darkwater Crossing reported that her bow was stolen while being asleep. After an inquiry, it turned out that she has been out adventuring instead of helping out her husband and being a mother to her daughter as she should be. So whoever stole her bow, is clearly helping her. After all, we don't need another fake warrior running around in Skyrim.

Captain of the Guards.

Note on table in Riften barracks

It has come to our attention that Mjoll has been making a fuss in our city. She beat three men of who she claimed were harassing her while, in her words, she showed them she is a real warrior. This behavior is of course unacceptable from any woman. The instructions are to arrest Mjoll and not let her go until she made amends to those three men. Do make sure she will be naked and tied properly. If some of the guards want to make Mjoll make amends to their cocks as well, they can do so as long as they make it clear to her that it is because of the trouble she caused.

Captain of the Guards.

Given that you enjoyed my "pet companion" concept, I hope you will enjoy my "Priestess of Dibella" quest line I am currently writing down (which turned out to become slightly more extensive and devious than originally intended).

I have added a concept for another devious adventure for our favorite heroine, one of a slow but progressive and devious nature, with Monamka (a priestess of Dibella) at her side.

The Dragonborn is in trouble and now faces a devious problem that is threatening her reputation.

What started out as a lucrative quest, now might slowly but progressively turn her into Skyrim's fuck-doll.
Can you help her out? Or will our heroin be forced to embrace the reputation of a whore, overshadowing her heroic deeds?

This concept does assume you are able to work with Skyrims reputation (disposition) system and make a difference between holds and genders (as I am not a modder, I do not know if this is at all possible). The file below gives an extensive overview of the mechanics and provide insights into the different quests intended.

If you like the idea (after perhaps a few adjustments) I can write the dialogues and detailed quest-paths and hopefully remove a bit of the burden.

Of course can others who are interested read through the concept and provide comments.

PriestessOfDibella - Overview.txt

1 hour ago, jaberwocky said:

I have added a concept for another devious adventure for our favorite heroine, one of a slow but progressive and devious nature, with Monamka (a priestess of Dibella) at her side.

The Dragonborn is in trouble and now faces a devious problem that is threatening her reputation.

What started out as a lucrative quest, now might slowly but progressively turn her into Skyrim's fuck-doll.
Can you help her out? Or will our heroin be forced to embrace the reputation of a whore, overshadowing her heroic deeds?

This concept does assume you are able to work with Skyrims reputation (disposition) system and make a difference between holds and genders (as I am not a modder, I do not know if this is at all possible). The file below gives an extensive overview of the mechanics and provide insights into the different quests intended.

If you like the idea (after perhaps a few adjustments) I can write the dialogues and detailed quest-paths and hopefully remove a bit of the burden.

Of course can others who are interested read through the concept and provide comments.

PriestessOfDibella - Overview.txt 9.49 kB · 1 download

I like the sound of the concept, however, my biggest worry is the affects from the curse. 

The Statue of Dibella cannot be removed and it gives cursed marks every 18 hours. I mean that in itself is not a problem, it's the affects of having too many marks have on the player. Not being able to sprint and run will get annoying fast. I know there are ways of getting rid of the marks, I'm just thinking of times where having sex/orgies to get rid of them is not an option (for example doing a quest mod).

I'm also going on the assumption that once you have the statue you have it always. I read there are ways to receive less marks; but can you eventually break the curse? 

To be honest it's not too much of a problem, I'm just thinking there could be times where it becomes annoying if it is happening all the time.

1 hour ago, CountShaun said:

I like the sound of the concept, however, my biggest worry is the affects from the curse. 

The Statue of Dibella cannot be removed and it gives cursed marks every 18 hours. I mean that in itself is not a problem, it's the affects of having too many marks have on the player. Not being able to sprint and run will get annoying fast. I know there are ways of getting rid of the marks, I'm just thinking of times where having sex/orgies to get rid of them is not an option (for example doing a quest mod).

I'm also going on the assumption that once you have the statue you have it always. I read there are ways to receive less marks; but can you eventually break the curse? 

To be honest it's not too much of a problem, I'm just thinking there could be times where it becomes annoying if it is happening all the time.

When at the beginning of the quest line: No sprinting after 3 to 4 days, and no running at all after 7 to 8 days.

And when progressed far enough: No sprinting after 7 to 8 days and no running after 15 to 16 days.

I am using a way-shrine mod for traveling, so for me the current settings are more than lenient, but I am not sure about people who uses horses and carriages. But the benefits of progression can be tweaked of course. Instead of two reduction-steps, there could be three or four, with the first one occurring earlier and a bigger reduction in total at the very end.

There could perhaps even be a small permanent bonus with a nice degrading name (for instance stamina or carry weight related) after an 'anniversary orgy'.

Of course the dragonborn could go to the real priestess of Dibella at the very beginning, but the clues to that option will only appear when it i too late.

On 12/24/2019 at 9:17 PM, FoxyProxy said:

It activates it automatically though, I have no control over it 

Paralysis lasts 10 seconds. Wait before the next sip.

21 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

any info about 1.6 ??

I am currently working on Garona's comments in certain situations and places. If this works, then I will add it to the rest of the followers. I also think of a titles / achievements system through abilities in magic. for example:

Spoiler

After Companions feast – Hungry Cocksucker: Hours of practice helps your cocksucking skill a lot. +5 to speechcraft.

I also wrote two books: one in style of Tapasvee and Real Dragonborn quests, another about the study of Falmer. I also added the author to the game, she is now studying giants.

16 hours ago, Saber2th said:

How do I start prison content

Speak to prisoner. If it doesn’t work, use quick save and quick load.

9 hours ago, jaberwocky said:

I've written down a simple courier note, one book and two notes

Thanks, I'll look into that soon.

vasyagrindin made a quick fix to Pelagia Farm. I have not checked yet.

troublesofheroine.esp

Hi,

found two problems - there is a problem in the MCM - if you klick a person - for example the nasty beggar - to disable or enable it, there is no change in the view. You get a message that it is disabled, but it is stilled crossed like it is selected. And it does not work - I disabled Doppelgänger, but I found Doppelgänger still in Solitude. And some quests are not marked as fullfilled even if they are. For example I hired the bruiser (female) there should be the subquest with Valerius marked fullfilled and because I hired her the whole quest should be finished. Buying the building in Dawnstar worked fine and that quest was moved to the finished ones. 

I've updated the concept a bit, see the newer version below.

- I've added and/or pointed out more clearly a few alternatives in the mechanism and their impact.

- Explained a bit why I think that working together with Skyrim's disposition system is crucial for a better experience.

- Added some calculations, to show the effects on a 'normal' play through (and how the dragonborn could be forced to continue with her decent).

As mentioned before, if you like the idea and might use it, I can start writing the dialogues (as I am aware that modding takes a lot of time and will gladly help decrease that time a little bit while you still do most of the hard work).

PriestessOfDibella - Overview.txt

Idea: Cursed follower's object

This could be used with plenty of devious followers.

Basically it means that when the dragonborn ask a devious follower to join her, she will be given a cursed object, like a bracelet that stays in the misc items. This item has no effect when the devious follower is still with the dragonborn. However, when the dragonborn suggests to part ways, the cursed object could provide debuffs, or debuffs over time. Meaning that without her abuser around, the dragonborn will start to have problems finishing quests. The downside is the permanent nature of it, But perhaps it could be build in that the dragonborn can give the object back on the first day of the month when in a specific location.

The real dragonborn could use such an item as well, until all the beating and punching makes him an overpowered NPC while the dragonborn gets permanently weakened by all the abusive potions she is forced to drink. At that point the dragonborn requires the real dragonborn anyway.

38 minutes ago, jaberwocky said:

Idea: Cursed follower's object

This could be used with plenty of devious followers.

Basically it means that when the dragonborn ask a devious follower to join her, she will be given a cursed object, like a bracelet that stays in the misc items. This item has no effect when the devious follower is still with the dragonborn. However, when the dragonborn suggests to part ways, the cursed object could provide debuffs, or debuffs over time. Meaning that without her abuser around, the dragonborn will start to have problems finishing quests. The downside is the permanent nature of it, But perhaps it could be build in that the dragonborn can give the object back on the first day of the month when in a specific location.

The real dragonborn could use such an item as well, until all the beating and punching makes him an overpowered NPC while the dragonborn gets permanently weakened by all the abusive potions she is forced to drink. At that point the dragonborn requires the real dragonborn anyway.

I really like the idea of giving the cursed object to the Real Dragonborn. Also, does training the real dragonborn have any affect on him at the moment? I never spent much time training him because, I figured it was just dialogue for him to beat you. 

6 hours ago, CountShaun said:

I really like the idea of giving the cursed object to the Real Dragonborn. Also, does training the real dragonborn have any affect on him at the moment? I never spent much time training him because, I figured it was just dialogue for him to beat you. 

To the best of my knowledge, the training has no effect. It was a reference to an idea I posted earlier. I just like the unfairness of the idea that the 'real' dragonborn gets stronger by abusing the heroine, while she gets weaker due to drinking too many potions. Sort of feels like the 'real' dragonborn is stealing the powers from the dragonborn.

1 hour ago, jaberwocky said:

To the best of my knowledge, the training has no effect. It was a reference to an idea I posted earlier. I just like the unfairness of the idea that the 'real' dragonborn gets stronger by abusing the heroine, while she gets weaker due to drinking too many potions. Sort of feels like the 'real' dragonborn is stealing the powers from the dragonborn.

Something like that would be great. It especially suits our late game Dragonborn when she is super overpowered. Going from killing everything with ease to relying on the guy who stole your very identity (and dignity) to help you out in battle would really add to how far our Dragonborn has fallen. 

1 hour ago, CountShaun said:

Something like that would be great. It especially suits our late game Dragonborn when she is super overpowered. Going from killing everything with ease to relying on the guy who stole your very identity (and dignity) to help you out in battle would really add to how far our Dragonborn has fallen. 

Due to a cursed item, the dragonborn is forced to comply. And after every fifth beating, the dragonborn gets a bit weaker while the 'real' dragonborn slowly becomes an overpowered NPC, with perhaps a dragon-soul-absorb animation emphasizing that her power is stolen away from her (effect could be explained by that same cursed item). The demise of the heroine goes slowly but is inevitable and done to her. Perhaps a few dialogues in which the real dragonborn mocks the heroine for how weak and stupid she has become, might add a bit of salt to the wounds.

It would also be nice if the real-dragonborn quest-line would actually influence the disposition of the NPC's towards the dragonborn to negative values. People actually being hostile towards her as she walks around.

Could also be a nice thing to try as play through, trying to finish quests while your character is too weak, relying on the follower. What troubles will you run into?