15 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Just to clear things out because I may have been not precise when writing my post: when I say "SLU Patch" I mean SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.08 Tweak (20211021) only, not whole SLU+ (SexLab Utility Plus v20211020).

Back to the start point then! I know the Tweak is wrong but the question is were.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I know the Tweak is wrong but the question is were.

I have no idea - aren't those logs supposed to help DEVs to figure out what's wrong with the(ir) code?

If not - then maybe, just maybe - level of logging is to high/low and something useful is not written?

Anyway - what else is there to provide?

Because reading diff of sources: TWEAK vs SLAC tells me nothing - zilch. maybe except line 1165 of slac_Utility

Actor akCreatureVictim

which does not make any sense to me - but I don't know papyrus'es syntax at all... so ignore that.

@OsmelMC

I found some compatibility issues with Sexlab Utility Plus regarding the handling of Voices.

The problem is as follows:

I found the perfect setting for me to use in sexlab now:

- Sound Control "Cut on Time" + Move time 3.6 seconds

This is working nice for me during Sex.

BUT

it completly fucks up my Naked Defeat mod :(

I am using a function to get the Sexlab Player voice and then play the sound file, to make the sounds from the torture match the aggressive sex sounds.

But NOW with my settings, I get 3,6 seconds wait time between the sound files. 

So a function with 2x SexlabMoan will now take 7,2 seconds longer to complete than before, breaking alot of stuff :(

Question:

this is the function i use:

Function SexlabMoan(actor akActor, sslBaseVoice voice = none)

if !voice
		voice = SexLab.PickVoice(akActor)
	EndIf

voice.Moan(akActor, 100, true)	
EndFunction

Would it be possible to add to the sexlab function an additional bool that allows me to tell Sexlab to IGNORE the Cut On time + Move time settings? 

I could add that in my mod and then have BOTH good Sexlab Sound options AND the Naked Defeat moan still working.

Like voice.Moan(AkActor, excitement, victim, ignoreSoundcontrol(true/false)?

EDIT: I was driving 2 hours today and thought about the problem.

Maybe it would be possible to add an internal check to this function that apploes Cut on Time + Move Time ONLY during active SexScenes?
Like check for SexlabAnimatingFaction and when the actor is in it, do not apply that modifiers?
That way external calls to Sexlab Moan would not behave different with SexlabUtil+ than with basic 1.62.

SIDENOTE:
The Movetime slider is also broken. It has a range from 0 to 4 seconds, but I can only set it from 0,4 to 3,6 seconds. wanted to report that for some time now

20211106011037_1.jpg

Edited by Nymra
16 hours ago, Nymra said:

Would it be possible to add to the sexlab function an additional bool that allows me to tell Sexlab to IGNORE the Cut On time + Move time settings? 

I could add that in my mod and then have BOTH good Sexlab Sound options AND the Naked Defeat moan still working.

No...

You can't even change the parameters names without lose compatibility with old mods. For something like this, another function is required.

The thing I can and will do is make another function to be used internally on the SexLab Framework and keep the original Moan function as used to be on the BETA 8. 

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

No...

You can't even change the parameters names without lose compatibility with old mods. For something like this, another function is required.

The thing I can and will do is make another function to be used internally on the SexLab Framework and keep the original Moan function as used to be on the BETA 8. 

hmm, that sounds ofc like an alternative idea, basically duplicating the moan for internal use, yeah ofc makes sense, also because other mods calling that moan function will also work still (DD framework I know at least is also calling the moan in that way). thx alot :)

hi @OsmelMC i was hoping that you might be able to add a option to the furniture section for the player using the furniture only sometimes without asking like there is for the NPC's. sort of a "surprise me" setting... the "use without asking" setting is nice but it most often gives no chance for any of the other animations to be played. Thanks for taking the time and keep up the good work.

??

9 hours ago, VahzahVulom said:

hi @OsmelMC i was hoping that you might be able to add a option to the furniture section for the player using the furniture only sometimes without asking like there is for the NPC's. sort of a "surprise me" setting... the "use without asking" setting is nice but it most often gives no chance for any of the other animations to be played. Thanks for taking the time and keep up the good work.

??

I will think about...

@Nymra

You know if some Mod is using the PlayMoan function.

I already did the new advanced function and set the old parameters for the "Moan" function but I'm not sure if do the same with the PlayMoan function that is the one used by the SexLab Framework. I even made a PlayMoanEx function that allow you set your own values instead of the ones in the configuration but is anything to use because are too many parameters. So if nobody is using the PlayMoan function is better use the PlayMoan function to call the PlayMoanEx function with the parameters of the configuration already settled instead of make a new function for that.

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@Nymra

DD framework afaik uses that function. I got the idea from there at least. Or maybe it was Deviously enchanted chests? or both? gah, its been too long...

I already did the new advanced function and set the old parameters for the "Moan" function but I'm not sure if do the same with the PlayMoan function that is the one used by the SexLab Framework. I even made a PlayMoanEx function that allow you set your own values instead of the ones in the configuration but is anything to use because are too many parameters. So if nobody is using the PlayMoan function is better use the PlayMoan function to call the PlayMoanEx function with the parameters of the configuration already settled instead of make a new function for that.

ok, thx. will check that out.

Much appreciated

@Nymra

hmm, on LE I can check for the SexlabUtil+ ESP, but how do I check in Special Edition what is happening?

Or is latest BETA from Sexlab SE also using the PlayMoanEx function?

or is there a SE version of SLU+?

On 11/7/2021 at 5:42 PM, OsmelMC said:

@Nymra

ops, sorry, I missread this post it seems.

so to make it clear:

I think I would prefer using the PlayMoan function in the future, not the moan function, because I can simply also put "use lipsync" yes/no into that.

I dont know of many mods using this, I think most mod authors are not even aware of this possibility. DD framework is the only one I know of. but I dont even know in which context it uses the function.

@Monoman1 uses only internal voice files afaik (Spank that Ass for example) and not the sexlab voices.

most other mods to not bother at all for sound or voice files... sadly :( 

so if possible, I would switch from Moan to PlayMoan for the next SLU+ update. 

btw if its only a small change, maybe you can send me the source code? I m kinda stuck on my game and did not play for weeks now because I could not find the issue and now I would love to fix it... fast :D

EDIT:

Nvm, for now I switched to PlayMoan and send the False for the LipSync. This fixes the problem for now.

But in fact I would still love in the next version that I can use the LipSync again without the delay, so this point stands, haha. oh man :D
thx for your work as always

Edited by Nymra
On 9/15/2021 at 7:52 PM, Nymra said:

Now with the new version working so nice with its expressions,

Please, share your settings in sexlab mcm for expressions. I found out that my char makes pokerface after 2-4 secs in sexlab scene after expressions applied manually or even by sexlab survival tweaked (that has ahegao expressions and tongues based on SLSO enjoyment)

Apply-expression On ?

Lip-sync On?

Auto-refresh On ?

Refresh delay ?

Are you using SLS?

Are you on LE or SE?:)

Edited by Iroha
34 minutes ago, Iroha said:

Please, share your settings in sexlab mcm for expressions. I found out that my char makes pokerface after 2-4 secs in sexlab scene after expressions applied manually or even by sexlab survival tweaked (that has ahegao expressions and tongues based on SLSO enjoyment)

Apply-expression On ?

Lip-sync On?

Auto-refresh On ?

Refresh delay ?

Are you using SLS?

Are you on LE or SE?:)

Apply-expression On - YES

Lip-sync On - YES

Auto-refresh On - YES

Refresh delay - 1.0x

Are you using SLS - have it installed, but dont use the expression /ahego  since it requires SLSO what I will never use ever

Are you on LE or SE? - LE

Important:

In Sexlab Voice MCM set the "Female Voice Delay" to 3-5 seconds. this will now be the frequence when your expression changes

also make sure you do not use any "Random Expression" mods except "Conditional Expression" with osmels Sexlab Compatibility Fix (otherwise those will interfere with your stuff).

Also are you using Naked Defeat? I noticed my last update killed off sexlab expressions, but only during Scenes from the mod itself, not other sex scenes (fixed in next update)

Also Important:

Make sure that you disable all Expression profiles in the MCM that are "empty" (with all sliders 0) since they will be selected at random when you dont.

Edited by Nymra
19 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Apply-expression On - YES

Lip-sync On - YES

Auto-refresh On - YES

Refresh delay - 1.0x

Are you using SLS - have it installed, but dont use the expression /ahego  since it requires SLSO what I will never use ever

Are you on LE or SE? - LE

Important:

In Sexlab Voice MCM set the "Female Voice Delay" to 3-5 seconds. this will now be the frequence when your expression changes

also make sure you do not use any "Random Expression" mods except "Conditional Expression" with osmels Sexlab Compatibility Fix (otherwise those will interfere with your stuff).

Also are you using Naked Defeat? I noticed my last update killed off sexlab expressions, but only during Scenes from the mod itself, not other sex scenes (fixed in next update)

Also Important:

Make sure that you disable all Expression profiles in the MCM that are "empty" (with all sliders 0) since they will be selected at random when you dont.

Thank you for detailed answer, Nymra, I will do as you suggest.

About Naked Defeat - no, i tried only version 4.0 (have big problems there with scene starting if defeated by creatures, draughts if to be precise. That was infinite waiting and creatures running from defeated heroine if she gets closer, some weird conflict I thought),

I hope to not encounter such problems in 4.13, wanna try it soon.^_^

29 minutes ago, Iroha said:

Thank you for detailed answer, Nymra, I will do as you suggest.

About Naked Defeat - no, i tried only version 4.0 (have big problems there with scene starting if defeated by creatures, draughts if to be precise. That was infinite waiting and creatures running from defeated heroine if she gets closer, some weird conflict I thought),

I hope to not encounter such problems in 4.13, wanna try it soon.^_^

make sure you have suitable animations installed. also feel free to post in the support thread, ideally with a papyrus.log... making those logs seems to be a big mistery for 95% of the community sadly...

18 minutes ago, Nymra said:

make sure you have suitable animations installed. also feel free to post in the support thread, ideally with a papyrus.log... making those logs seems to be a big mistery for 95% of the community sadly...

thank you, I was pretty sure that problem was on my side (I have conflicting mods but problem described surprises me anyway), and I haven't seen someone with similar problem by search. So I just decided to not overwhelm you with my logs (which I look myself sometimes)) - it would be a waste of your(and mine ofc) time with high probability:)

Edited by Iroha

offtop here

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Are you using SLS? - have it installed, but dont use the expression /ahego  since it requires SLSO what I will never use ever

but I think you should:) - SLSO is naturally allows to forbid pc orgasms, and that is really immersive for naked defeat.

Edited by Iroha
On 6/12/2021 at 11:02 PM, boita said:

@OsmelMC

Will you improve the interaction with SL Survival Open Mouth feature ? Right now I have little issues with it. The char during a sex scene is supposed to do a ahegao face, mouth opened with a equiped tongue. But it seems the expression refreshing closes her mouth during the ahegao and leaves the tongue equipped clipping through the closed mouth.

Though I like your update on the Open Mouth SL Utility setting (smooth mouth movement!), it seems your Open Mouth overrides the one from Survival, I mean even if I set it to 100% it's still not opened enough as it was before, not enough for the tongue.

I noticed even males open their mouth now for a cunnilingus, that's cool, funny thing though the male who did it had his goatee/mustache not moving with his mouth :D

Have same issue here, did you solved it?

2 hours ago, Iroha said:

Nothing to solve because the problem is in the Ahegao Mod. None of the Ahegao Mods is 100% compatible with the SLU+ and usually don't work like expected or break the advanced open mouth and lips sync Configuration.

I recommend this Ahegao

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18794-hdt-ahegao-tongues-and-expressions-for-sexlab/

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Nothing to solve because the problem is in the Ahegao Mod. None of the Ahegao Mods is 100% compatible with the SLU+ and usually don't work like expected or break the advanced open mouth and lips sync Configuration.

I recommend this Ahegao

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18794-hdt-ahegao-tongues-and-expressions-for-sexlab/

Sounds kidna funny:)

" Ahegao Mods usually don't work like expected or break the advanced open mouth and lips sync Configuration" but "I recommend this Ahegao", hope you will find it funny too, but

is suggested mod compatible with SLU+20211020 and does not fight with  SLU expressions?

Upd. As about @nothing tot solve@ - I disabled ahegao in SLSurvival, but SLU still closes manually open mouth.

Upd2. I checked sslActorAlias script function RefreshExpression().

Now I see why SLS openmouth conflicts with SLU:

1) SLS for ahegao sets Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen to 2.

2) SLS openmouth func looks weird... it seems like it must set to 1, but it not - checked ingame just right now, and same for tongue options in SLS.

PS I suggest you to modify condition:

elseIf OpenMouth || (IsPlayer && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", 0) == 1)

to

elseIf OpenMouth || (IsPlayer && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", 0) > 0)

Upd3. Oh, SLS actually sets Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen, but not in global scope of StorageUtil( which checked by SLU.refreshExpression()) - it do it to playerref instead.

thoughts 2: maybe SLU should save and check Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen in PlayerRef scope too, since its looks logical.

PS2 Thank you!

Upd4. And last.

I changed RefreshExpression() a little to be more compatible with over mods that use OpenMouth feature(correcty, like SLS tweaked), works like it should right now (keeps "manually opened" mouth open even on change of sexlab expressions)

how it looks now? - in the spoiler.

Spoiler

function RefreshExpression()
	if !ActorRef || IsCreature || !ActorRef.Is3DLoaded() || ActorRef.IsDisabled()
		; Do nothing
	;elseIf OpenMouth || (IsPlayer && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", 0) > 0)
    ;more compatible and dirty elseif now:
    elseIf OpenMouth || (IsPlayer && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", 0) > 0) || (IsPlayer && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", 0) > 0)
		sslBaseExpression.OpenMouth(ActorRef)
		Utility.Wait(1.0)
		if Config.RefreshExpressions && Expression && Expression != none && !ActorRef.IsDead() && !ActorRef.IsUnconscious() && ActorRef.GetActorValue("Health") > 0.001
			int Strength = CalcReaction()
			Expression.Apply(ActorRef, Strength, BaseSex)
			Log("Expression.Applied("+Expression.Name+") Strength:"+Strength+"; OpenMouth:"+OpenMouth)
		endIf
	else
		if Expression && Expression != none && !ActorRef.IsDead() && !ActorRef.IsUnconscious() && ActorRef.GetActorValue("Health") > 1.0
			sslBaseExpression.CloseMouth(ActorRef)
			Log("Expression.Applied("+Expression.Name+") Strength:"+Strength+"; OpenMouth:"+OpenMouth)
		elseIf sslBaseExpression.IsMouthOpen(ActorRef)
		endIf
	endIf
	RefreshExpressionDelay = 0.0
endFunction

Recompiled version attached. I checked it in-game. Works. Needs SexLab clean procedure ofc.

SLU_20211020 OpenMouth compatibility fix.zip

Edited by Iroha
2 hours ago, Iroha said:

Sounds kidna funny:)

" Ahegao Mods usually don't work like expected or break the advanced open mouth and lips sync Configuration" but "I recommend this Ahegao", hope you will find it funny too, but

is suggested mod compatible with SLU+20211020 and does not fight with  SLU expressions?

Not funny, just sad...

The only effective way to make the Ahegao part of the SexLab scene, besides make it part of the Animation is modifying the SexLab Scripts. Sadly the only mod I know do that, is the one I recommend. But isn't compatible with the SLU+ and basically replace the SexLab Expressions. 

The only real solution is if I make my own Ahegao Expressions as part of the SexLab Expressions on my SLU+.

2 hours ago, Iroha said:

suggest you to modify condition:

elseIf OpenMouth || (IsPlayer && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", 0) == 1)

to

elseIf OpenMouth || (IsPlayer && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", 0) > 0)

Fine for me but that variable is just for compatibility with SL Survival mod.

And the BETA 9 and the SLU+ have better ways to Force the OpenMouth, that can be used by any mod. Of course I will do the change seems look harmless.

2 hours ago, Iroha said:

Upd3. Oh, SLS actually sets Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen, but not in global scope of StorageUtil( which checked by SLU.refreshExpression()) - it do it to playerref instead.

thoughts 2: maybe SLU should save and check Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen in PlayerRef scope too, since its looks logical.

I don't use the Mod and for that reason I don't keep it tracked. Also I don't remember any complaint about the compatibility so in case be changed probably is also using the SexLab.OpenMouth() function that in the BETA 9 keep the mouth open until the CloseMouth function is called.

If you have the SLS updated you can send me the Scripts to check it. I prefer don't spend my very limited data connection on download the full Mod

Edited by OsmelMC
16 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Not funny, just sad...

The only effective way to make the Ahegao part of the SexLab scene, besides make it part of the Animation is modifying the SexLab Scripts. Sadly the only mod I know do that, is the one I recommend. But isn't compatible with the SLU+ and basically replace the SexLab Expressions. 

The only real solution is if I make my own Ahegao Expressions as part of the SexLab Expressions on my SLU+.

Fine for me but that variable is just for compatibility with another mod and the BETA 9 and the SLU+ have better ways to Force the OpenMouth, that can be used by any mod. Of course I will do the change seems look harmless.

I don't use the Mod and for that reason I don't keep it tracked. Also I don't remember any complaint about the compatibility so in case be changed probably is also using the SexLab.OpenMouth() function that in the BETA 9 keep the mouth open until the CloseMouth function is called.

If you have the SLS updated you can send me the Scripts to check it. I prefer don't spend my very limited data connection on download the full Mod

I understand your point, about ahegao situation, expressions and compatibility troubles. And thankful for the SLU development:) So do not be upset:) I hope you will get very unlimited internet access in the near future! Not for downloading mod you not gonna use of course.

it seems, I made last update to the post you answered just in time you wrote the answer. I made suggested correction(well a little better than suggested) and tested it with success.

Edited by Iroha
30 minutes ago, Iroha said:

I understand your point, about ahegao situation, expressions and compatibility troubles. And thankful for the SLU development:) So do not be upset:) I hope you will get very unlimited internet access in the near future! Not for downloading mod you not gonna use of course.

it seems, I made last update to the post you answered just in time you wrote the answer. I made suggested correction(well a little better than suggested) and tested it with success.

out of curiosity:
why not just set up the regular sexlab expressions as AHEGO ones? 

you should be able to reproduce the faces since they also use MFGconsole, no?

the tongues you can just equip via SexlabUtil1 or (on SE) via SexlabTriggers.

1 hour ago, Iroha said:

I just realised that my fix was incomplete.

What if some mod will set openmouth for NPC and add expression to him/her ? No problem, sexlab will just shut him/her up and change expression.

So here goes openmouth compatibility fix 2.0:

Spoiler

function RefreshExpression()
	if !ActorRef || IsCreature || !ActorRef.Is3DLoaded() || ActorRef.IsDisabled()
		; Do nothing
	;elseIf OpenMouth || (IsPlayer && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", 0) > 0)
    ;more compatible and dirty elseif now:
    elseIf OpenMouth || (IsPlayer && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", 0) > 0) || (IsPlayer && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", 0) > 0) || (ActorRef && (ActorRef != PlayerRef) && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(ActorRef, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", 0) > 0)
		sslBaseExpression.OpenMouth(ActorRef)
		Utility.Wait(1.0)
		if Config.RefreshExpressions && Expression && Expression != none && !ActorRef.IsDead() && !ActorRef.IsUnconscious() && ActorRef.GetActorValue("Health") > 0.001
		endIf
	else
		if Expression && Expression != none && !ActorRef.IsDead() && !ActorRef.IsUnconscious() && ActorRef.GetActorValue("Health") > 1.0
		elseIf sslBaseExpression.IsMouthOpen(ActorRef)
		endIf
	endIf
	RefreshExpressionDelay = 0.0
endFunction

Well, I don't have such mods, so didn't tested that, but I think it will work fine. Gonna try it soon:) UPD. Tested with NPC with "manually opened mouth" no CTD, so - safe fix. Worked even without sexlab clean procedure to my surprise.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

out of curiosity:
why not just set up the regular sexlab expressions as AHEGO ones? 

you should be able to reproduce the faces since they also use MFGconsole, no?

the tongues you can just equip via SexlabUtil1 or (on SE) via SexlabTriggers.

Regular SL expressions is just randomly recycling, but mods can have more complicated logic about setting expressions, so basically, this simple fix + newflag(which can be  integrated in SLU RefreshExpression() as some ActorRef storageUtil int value (like SexLab.KeepActorExpression), to allow "donothing") will grant modauthors ability to set own expressions that will not conflict with sexlab expressions (if sexlab expressions mcm opt will be turned off, and even with turned on, just will require more code in refreshexxpression()). Easy. ^_^

SLU20211020 OpenMouth compatibility fix v2.zip

Edited by Iroha
On 11/12/2021 at 11:29 AM, Iroha said:

Nope, still having it but I didn't update to the latest SLU+ yet. I just kept playing with the tongue with mouth closed when it happens. But now I'm curious about your fix, gotta try it.