8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I noticed the lips issue, but seems like I just forget enabled the "Fixed Lips" option for some of the Expressions Phases with Tongue.

You can check those options by yourself, using the "Expression Editor" page. 

Or you can install the today update and instead of use the "Clean System" option just use the "Reset Expressions Registry" option to get the right values.

I will make a new release today because for what you said, I forgot to include the texture files and that's really painful since I spend some time and effort on make it look better than the current available tongues on another Mods.

I like this one because the anothe MODS replaces the SEXLAB expression with its own expression.

but the another MODs has an intensity value to deicde sticking out tongue and expressione,

I modify Intensity = Enjoyment for better changes

Mainly another MODs trying to add emojis is too painful

If using Utility Plus, is there any way to get enough Enjoyment value before deciding to equip the tongue?

I generally do not modify some things in the Framework, I am worried that the modification will cause problems with other mods.

@anye151

In fact the SexLab Expressions and of course my Ahegao Expressions work based on the Actor enjoyment, I even set the tongues based on the Expression name and the amount of enjoyment of the Actor. 

More important you can control it even more than with any of the other Ahegao Mods. But you need a minimum of knowledge to be in control.

First you have to know each one of the Tongues

2. You have to know that to open the mouth to hold the tongue, you have to change the values of the Phonemes "Ash", "BigAah" and "Eh". Those values are more or less settled but still need someone adjustments.

3. About the relation between the Actor enjoyment and the Expression. You need to understand that each Expression allow 5 Phases or less for each gender and basically as biggest is the Enjoyment biggest is the Phase to apply so if you want the Tongues only for high enjoyment just make sure of set the Tongues on the last Phases of the Expression and keep the first Phases without Tongues.

To be more specific, in a Expression with 4 Phases for the Females, the Female Actor with enjoyment between 1 and 25 the Phase to apply will be the Phase 1; between 26 and 50 of enjoyment will be the Phase 2; between 51 and 75 is the Phase 3 and between 76 and 100 is the Phase 4 until the Orgasm when the enjoyment is reduced usually around 30 but is based on the scene type and the actor lewdness.

I used 4 Phases as example but can be 3, 5 or even 0 if you don't want the Expression be used for one of the Genders. To know the enjoyment range of each phase just divide the amount of Phases / 100. Where 100 is the maximum enjoyment

Like you can see you can do almost whatever you want with the SexLab Expression without change the scripts. But if you do any changes on the Expressions Scripts, let me know, maybe I include it too.

By the way I include the Ahegao as part of the SLU+ between other things because none of the current available Ahegao Mods is compatible with the SLU+ and also because all the others break the SexLab Expression system just because nobody take the time to understand how works. That also means you can't use more than one Ahegao Mod.

Edited by OsmelMC

small feedback:

Ahego Animations (LE install)

- they all miss the 5th phase (only have 4 phases) 

- tongues do not move when equiped 

- other than that, tongue equipping/unequipping works, also the textures now with the latest update, thx alot

--> even without moving tongues right now this is already an absolutly awesome feature and finally available for non-SLSO users!

So questions also to the crowd: 
Any body here on LE who got the tongues to move? And if so, how? :D

Edited by Nymra
2 hours ago, Nymra said:

small feedback:

Ahego Animations (LE install)

- they all miss the 5th phase (only have 4 phases) 

- tongues do not move when equiped 

- other than that, tongue equipping/unequipping works, also the textures now with the latest update, thx alot

--> even without moving tongues right now this is already an absolutly awesome feature and finally available for non-SLSO users!

So questions also to the crowd: 
Any body here on LE who got the tongues to move? And if so, how? :D

1. The Expressions don't need the 5 Phases even with one Phase is enough to work fine but boring. More Phases only means more variety on the same Expression. Like you probably already noticed I basically copy the default Expressions and change few values to fit the tongues.

2. Without SMP you won't see any movement on the tongue. So is natural don't see movements on LE. I hope someone can make it move with the HDT Physics of the LE because just few users have SMP on LE.

To make the tongues move on LE somebody have to make a XML file for LE HDT Physics describing the same Physics for the tongue bones as is described on the "tong.xml" file for SMP. Of course the problem is that both systems may use the same file extension but the structure of the files are very different. I will try to do it once I finish with the Argonians tongues but is better if someone else do the Physics because I never done one XML file for Physics.

The other solution is install the SMP on LE...

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

1. The Expressions don't need the 5 Phases even with one Phase is enough to work fine but boring. More Phases only means more variety on the same Expression. Like you probably already noticed I basically copy the default Expressions and change few values to fit the tongues.

2. Without SMP you won't see any movement on the tongue. So is natural don't see movements on LE. I hope someone can make it move with the HDT Physics of the LE because just few users have SMP on LE.

To make the tongues move on LE somebody have to make a XML file for LE HDT Physics describing the same Physics for the tongue bones as is described on the "tong.xml" file for SMP. Of course the problem is that both systems may use the same file extension but the structure of the files are very different. I will try to do it once I finish with the Argonians tongues but is better if someone else do the Physics because I never done one XML file for Physics.

The other solution is install the SMP on LE...

no worries, this is already fine for me, just wanted to give feedback on the matter.

I have another question tho:
How does the "Orgasm" Event work? 
Thing is, when I reach stage 5 everything happens at once
- stage changes (so do the animations)

- cumshot fires cum

- cum overlays fire their new cum tex

- arousal fires

- everthing boom

and even on an easy setup this usually means lag and a delay in animating, application of expressions and the overlays, so basically the orgasm... sux.

Now I just wonder if we could implement an Option that makes actors orgasm after each other in the final stage. Something like a random actor delay.

For example when I set actor delay to 10 seconds, every actor will cum randomly in a time window of 0 seconds (stage 5 start) or 10 seconds (10 secons after stage 5 started)

basically allowing a built in artificial seperate orgasm. What do you think?

4 hours ago, Iroha said:

Thank you for the nice update!

LE, SL1.62, SLSO 1.7.4(LE), SLUplus20211127 - seems that everything works (at least in my short tests) ?

SMP tongues works too, since I use SMP and HDT.

can you tell me how you installed SMP on LE next to HDT? I try to find a guide or the mod but nothing I found worked or described it in a understandable way... thx alot

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

TONGUES

small idea I had regarding tongues.

does somebody know how hard it is to just make a msehs move back and forth a little? like the fucking dildos from ZAP?
does that require HDT too or is this maybe some easier hack? maybe that way the tongue could at least move a bit in an out of the mouth

45 minutes ago, Nymra said:

can you tell me how you installed SMP on LE next to HDT? I try to find a guide or the mod but nothing I found worked or described it in a understandable way... thx alot

that is long story to tell, as you noticed there are no good enougth guides right now, not even good explanations about attaching hdt and/or smp to meshes.

I will try to make good starter guide soon.

8 minutes ago, Iroha said:

that is long story to tell, as you noticed there are no good enougth guides right now, not even good explanations about attaching hdt and/or smp to meshes.

I will try to make good starter guide soon.

that would be spot on. if you remember, please tag me in a comment, I somehow always miss such releases :D

Also had issues with a CTD on cleaning sexlab framework after installing Utility Plus.

Fixed it by cleaning SexlabFramework from my save with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031

That does remove all sex stats, but you can restore those with

For Skyrim SE you'll have to extract the bsa.

And a small script edit to allow setting the missing X counters (for players stats):

sexlabstatsmanipulatorscript.pex sexlabstatsmanipulatorscript.psc

9 hours ago, sirgilly said:

If I see npc scenes with odd offsets is there a way to restore all animations to default offsets in sexlab. I have some odd saved adjustments I think.

I think you are talking about the bed and furniture Offsets, then you can delete your Animation Offset JSON file and restart the Animation Registry.

The Offset JSON files are 2. One called Default come with my Animations Offsets, and the other have your Animations Offsets. Keep the default and delete the other, then reset the Animation Registry to allow SexLab Import my Offsets.

By the way the Offsets on the default file are just the ones I know, for the rest have to do it yourself.

You can find the "SexLabOffsets.json" and the "SexLabOffsetsDefault.json" files on the "SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/" folder address.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

I think you are talking about the bed and furniture Offsets, then you can delete your Animation Offset JSON file and restart the Animation Registry.

The Offset JSON files are 2. One called Default come with my Animations Offsets, and the other have your Animations Offsets. Keep the default and delete the other, then reset the Animation Registry to allow SexLab Import my Offsets.

By the way the Offsets on the default file are just the ones I know, for the rest have to do it yourself.

You can find the "SexLabOffsets.json" and the "SexLabOffsetsDefault.json" files on the "SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/" folder address.

thank you

LE environment, 32bit.  SLU+ v. 20211127 (latest). 

(Note: I have a SKSE plugin called "SexLab - Hide HUD elements" that includes a DLL and an INI file. Just for information).

About Ahegao tongues:

- It seems that using the "Free Camera" tool of SexLab (or TFC), the tongues applied by the change expressions system have some issues:

1. Sometimes the mouth doesn't open (this never happens in normal camera), or it opens much less (like the "original" open mouth of SexLab for blowjobs).

2. Often the tongue, once equipped, remains stuck on the character even if the expression changes. Exiting from the Free Camera mode restores everything and removes the unwanted tongue.

Secondary Note:

The #1 happens also in all Blowjobs animations when I change from the standard camera to the Free one, it happens ONLY in Free Camera mode and it corrects itself after few seconds. This insignificant issue happened also with all previous versions of SLU+. I suppose it's only a script or animation lag while in the Ahegao events is not because it's systemic.

Edited by NicoleDragoness
2 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

LE environment, 32bit.  SLU+ v. 20211127 (latest). 

(Note: I have a SKSE plugin called "SexLab - Hide HUD elements" that includes a DLL and an INI file. Just for information).

About Ahegao tongues:

- It seems that using the "Free Camera" tool of SexLab (or TFC), the tongues applied by the change expressions system have some issues:

1. Sometimes the mouth doesn't open (this never happens in normal camera), or it opens much less (like the "original" open mouth of SexLab for blowjobs).

2. Often the tongue, once equipped, remains stuck on the character even if the expression changes. Exiting from the Free Camera mode restores everything and removes the unwanted tongue.

Secondary Note:

The #1 happens also in all Blowjobs animations when I change from the standard camera to the Free one, it happens ONLY in Free Camera mode and it corrects itself after few seconds. This insignificant issue happened also with all previous versions of SLU+. I suppose it's only a script or animation lag while in the Ahegao events is not because it's systemic.

The Free Camera issue is being on all the Ahegao Mods so I have to check the other Mods solutions.

Basically the first person and the free camera have to be treated different because Skyrim get lazy on those camera modes.

5 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

yelp my npc's have elongated tongues :( on a new save/profile with latest (v20211127) utility plus. I have apply facial expressions, auto refresh expressions and apply lip sync animation enabled. Am I missing a mod or setting somewhere? thanks

Reveal hidden contents

The the elongated issue is caused by the lack of the HDT-SMP but my tongues are fixed to prevent that issue even if you don't have HDT-SMP installed. 

My tongues are the only tongues with Physics that have that issue fixed, so make sure you are not using tongues from another Mod.

If you are 100% sure that is one of my tongues let me know which one is. And your Skyrim version.

4 minutes ago, Agnot said:

hi there, thank for your work!

Question: do you think your tweak for SLAC 4.08 would work for the new SLAC 4.09? Or better wait?

My Tweak for the 4.08 don't even work on the 4.08 and I remove it from the downloads. I will check the 4.09

59 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

My tongues are the only tongues with Physics that have that issue fixed, so make sure you are not using tongues from another Mod.

Hmm I don't think I have any mods using tongues, this is what I use...

Spoiler

Sexlab
SOS
Gender Bender
ZAZ
SL Aroused
SLSF Fame
SLSF Comments
SLAC
SL Utility Plus
MNC
Shrouded Secret
Yamete
Slavetats
SLAL AnimeObJ Billy/Leito etc
Cumshot
SLAM
SLATE

I don't have HDT_SMP installed either, my potato pc can't take it :(

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

If you are 100% sure that is one of my tongues let me know which one is. And your Skyrim version.

How would I find out which tongue it is? Is it a case of bringing up the console etc?

I'm on SE (not AE yet still waiting for "I'm walkin here" plugin update - if it happens)

thanks

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

would I find out which tongue it is? Is it a case of bringing up the console etc?

I'm on SE (not AE yet still waiting for "I'm walkin here" plugin update - if it happens)

You need the Mod "More Informative Console" for SE installed. Or you can test the tongues one by one using the "Expression Editor" page of the SexLab MCM.

For the console way:

1. Open the console while the actor have the tongue equipped and make Click on the actor until the console show his properties. The scroll of the mouse can help a bit.

2. Once the actor is selected you will see a window with his properties. To move in the windows you have to move the cursor until the option you want to explore and instead of make Click, press the "Shift" key.

3.1. in the window find and open the "Equipment" and there you will see the name of the tongue equipped on the slot 44. (Each item show the Slot number followed by the item name).

On 11/26/2021 at 10:18 AM, OsmelMC said:

I think it is best you include this in top page download section^^;

at least I still use Sexlab Tools, to test physics etc, with making custom animation. Then this fix is for creature animation?  (I sitll not try to mkae custom animation with sexlab tools for creature,, so this fix related with making creature animation with sexlab tools?  (mix each creature animation stage then generate as one animation)