2 hours ago, dePog said:

Hi Osmel,

Thanks for the Futa Patch that you posted on the Sexlab page. I have tried it out in-game and it does fix the position of actors in a sex scene. ie Female Futa assigned as "male" in Sexlab now takes the correct male role in a sex animation.

However, there is now a problem in Sexlab's MCM. If you open the MCM during a sex scene that involves two actors (one Futa and one female NPC), it shows three actors. It shows a third actor designated as "Male Position 3" with Race "$SS - Unknown"

So, in the MCM, you can't adjust the Futa's position at all. Neither Male 2 or Male 3 has any effect on the body position or schlong orientation. In the pic below you can see that in the overlayed window it shows the NPC as "Female position 1" and the Futa as "Male Position2", but in the larger window its showing (top right) "Male Position 3". It doesn't matter if you change the values of "Male Position 3" or "Male Position 2", it makes no adjustment to the Futa's character's position at all.

enb2021_11_25_23_00_33.jpg

I will check that. But the positions on that list should make reference only to the positions defined in the Animation that means that even if the sort Actors function return more or less actors that those defined on the Animation, still the option on the picture should show the same two Actor positions.

Edit:

Checked and fixed at lease on the full version because the problem is not in the Sort Actors function, use the Hotkey K to change of controlled actor should solve the issue. I'm working on more permanent solution. Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by OsmelMC

i really hoped the latest update would fix this, but it has not,

with any version of SLU+, lip sync stops working. the same thing happens with the most recent SLSO. without the new SLU+, i get the miniscule scale after a scene, which can at least be promptly repaired with console commands.

is this because SLSO hasnt yet be updated to SL 1.63? am i stuck between a rock and a hard place until then? since that mod was updated less than a month ago, i have no doubt it will be, but i cant go without boinking until then ?

P.S. Yes, i have SLU+ set to override SLSO.

The New Ahegao Expressions should come disabled but in any case you can disable or enable them on the "Expression Editor" page like any other expression.

Since the Beast races like the Khajiit and the Argonians, have very specific mouths and heads seems obvious that the expression values settled for the rest of the races will not look the same on the beast races. for that reason I added two new tags to the expressions to allow you set if that expression can be used for everyone, for beasts only or forbidden for beasts.

To prevent the Lips Sync with the tongue equipped each Expression Phase allow you settled as "Fixed Lips" and that will prevent the Lips Sync of the Moans and will remove the tongue for the Open Mouth event. The  "Fixed Lips" is optional because the system allow you to use Face Items from any mod and those items can be many things not related with the mouth.

The ahegao still is work in process so small issues are expected like for example:

• I still not check all the expressions phases to confirm the mouth get open enough to hold the assigned tongue (I take the recommended values and few other things from another Mod to speed up the development)
  • The beast meshes still need more work and the Argonian tongues is the same 1 for the 10 tongues since that was all I found available and compatible (now I have to make my own argonian tongues based on that one to made it look like the rest)
  • All the tongues come with SMP Physics and I tried to made it in a way that should not break even if SMP is not installed or the tong bones get removed, but I have to confess that is not tested on LE (let me know if work on LE)
  • Each one of the 10 tongue is unique but SMP Physics some times made it look like the same. Of course when are not moving always show the real form.
25 minutes ago, Elizinator said:

i really hoped the latest update would fix this, but it has not,

with any version of SLU+, lip sync stops working. the same thing happens with the most recent SLSO. without the new SLU+, i get the miniscule scale after a scene, which can at least be promptly repaired with console commands.

is this because SLSO hasnt yet be updated to SL 1.63? am i stuck between a rock and a hard place until then? since that mod was updated less than a month ago, i have no doubt it will be, but i cant go without boinking until then ?

P.S. Yes, i have SLU+ set to override SLSO.

Because your problem is not in the SexLab...

Some other mod is overriding the actor expressions.

If you have "Conditional Expressions" installed you need my Patch for "Conditional Expressions". In case be another mod you have to remove it or let me know the name to download it and make a Patch.

By the way I did the required updates for the SLSO scripts included on the SLU+ so is 100% safe and compatible.

13 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The New Ahegao Expressions should come disabled but in any case you can disable or enable them on the "Expression Editor" page like any other expression.

Since the Beast races like the Khajiit and the Argonians, have very specific mouths and heads seems obvious that the expression values settled for the rest of the races will not look the same on the beast races. for that reason I added two new tags to the expressions to allow you set if that expression can be used for everyone, for beasts only or forbidden for beasts.

To prevent the Lips Sync with the tongue equipped each Expression Phase allow you settled as "Fixed Lips" and that will prevent the Lips Sync of the Moans and will remove the tongue for the Open Mouth event. The  "Fixed Lips" is optional because the system allow you to use Face Items from any mod and those items can be many things not related with the mouth.

The ahegao still is work in process so small issues are expected like for example:

• I still not check all the expressions phases to confirm the mouth get open enough to hold the assigned tongue (I take the recommended values and few other things from another Mod to speed up the development)
  • The beast meshes still need more work and the Argonian tongues is the same 1 for the 10 tongues since that was all I found available and compatible (now I have to make my own argonian tongues based on that one to made it look like the rest)
  • All the tongues come with SMP Physics and I tried to made it in a way that should not break even if SMP is not installed or the tong bones get removed, but I have to confess that is not tested on LE (let me know if work on LE)
  • Each one of the 10 tongue is unique but SMP Physics some times made it look like the same. Of course when are not moving always show the real form.

I cant get the tongues to show up in game or in the drop down menue in expressions.
I cleaned System and Reset Expression Registry, no change. 

I tried to get them with additem menu for external testing, but could not even find the Sexlab Utility Plus :(

what did I do wrong? 

I am on LE btw. 

EDIT: I think I got the right tongues via search for "tongues" directly (tongue 1-10) but when I equip them they do not move. 

Is it possible to install SMP on LE for this to work somehow? 

EDIT 2: 
seems I have all Ahego expressions twice in my Expression drop down menu in Sexlab MCM? 

Edited by Nymra
14 minutes ago, Mrfishkies said:

The latest update of SLU+ won't open properly for me.

On install, using MO2, I get an error "File 'skyrim.esm'  is not active."

Anyone else having issues?

Thanks,

I tested the Setup file on MO2 few times before release it and work fine...

This Mod is for Skyrim so the file "Skyrim.esm" is hard dependency. Since the MO2 can be used for many Games make sure that you are installing the mod in your MO2 Instance or Profile for Skyrim and make sure that the "Skyrim.esm" be the first on the "Plugins" list

20 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I cant get the tongues to show up in game or in the drop down menue in expressions.
I cleaned System and Reset Expression Registry, no change. 

I tried to get them with additem menu for external testing, but could not even find the Sexlab Utility Plus :(

what did I do wrong? 

I am on LE btw. 

EDIT: I think I got the right tongues via search for "tongues" directly (tongue 1-10) but when I equip them they do not move. 

Is it possible to install SMP on LE for this to work somehow? 

EDIT 2: 
seems I have all Ahego expressions twice in my Expression drop down menu in Sexlab MCM? 

First you need the "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp" installed and enabled. 

Then you can use the Clean System or the "Reset Expressions Registry" to properly install the Tongues and Ahegao Expressions since apparently your first time the ESP file was disabled and to prevent errors the Ahegao Expressions don't get assigned the Tongues.

If you already used the clean system you can use the "Reset Expressions Registry" that is faster than the full reset but was broken on previous versions until you use the Clean System for this version.

The Ahegao Expressions are double because the second group is for Beast Races and I forget to set "Ahegao Beast" on the name. Like I said the Beast are Work In Progress, but you can try it or disable it.

34 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

First you need the "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp" installed and enabled. 

Then you can use the Clean System or the "Reset Expressions Registry" to properly install the Tongues and Ahegao Expressions since apparently your first time the ESP file was disabled and to prevent errors the Ahegao Expressions don't get assigned the Tongues.

If you already used the clean system you can use the "Reset Expressions Registry" that is faster than the full reset but was broken on previous versions until you use the Clean System for this version.

The Ahegao Expressions are double because the second group is for Beast Races and I forget to set "Ahegao Beast" on the name. Like I said the Beast are Work In Progress, but you can try it or disable it.

I did all that, tongues do not show up in game or in the dropdown menu :(
the ESP was never disabled

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

I tested the Setup file on MO2 few times before release it and work fine...

This Mod is for Skyrim so the file "Skyrim.esm" is hard dependency. Since the MO2 can be used for many Games make sure that you are installing the mod in your MO2 Instance or Profile for Skyrim and make sure that the "Skyrim.esm" be the first on the "Plugins" list

Thanks for the feedback.  Redownloaded copy and had to exit MO2 and restart it to get the file to load.  Problem was on my end.  All is well.

Thank you for your work on these mods.  Much appreciated.....

11 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

You are right... One of the ESP for the LE version don't  have the FomList for the Face Items.

Uploading Now...

thx alot. I relally love both ahego faces (they add more variety, yeah!) and also the tongues, especially the tongues are such a big deal! 
Will test later... I fight with my own ESP right now, haha

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

thx alot. I relally love both ahego faces (they add more variety, yeah!) and also the tongues, especially the tongues are such a big deal! 
Will test later... I fight with my own ESP right now, haha

Let me know if some tongue is broken. I did my best to make it work even if the SMP is not installed but I can't test it right now on LE. 

Of course when I said "make it work without SMP" is just prevent get disfigured. I don't have the knowledge to recreate the physics for the HDT Physics of the LE but I will try (eventually).

By the way, for I know is possible install the SMP on LE but I never tried.

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Because your problem is not in the SexLab...

Some other mod is overriding the actor expressions.

If you have "Conditional Expressions" installed you need my Patch for "Conditional Expressions". In case be another mod you have to remove it or let me know the name to download it and make a Patch.

By the way I did the required updates for the SLSO scripts included on the SLU+ so is 100% safe and compatible.

okay, will try that. i do have conditional expressions, and i was using conditional expressions extended from this very site. ill try removing that and using your patch. thanks for the reply!

EDIT: no change. nothing is overriding SLU+, nothing is overriding SLSO EXCEPT SLU+, nothing is overriding conditional expressions patch.

expressions are static. disabling SLU+ and patch re-enables expressions, but also reintroduces micro-scale after scene bug.

Edited by Elizinator
5 minutes ago, Elizinator said:

okay, will try that. i do have conditional expressions, and i was using conditional expressions extended from this very site. ill try removing that and using your patch. thanks for the reply!

This year the 90% of the complaining about SexLab Expressions not working was caused by the "Conditional Expressions" Mod

For that reason I did the Patch

@OsmelMC SLATE tag editor - search inconsistency. I have no idea if that's bug from original mod or from SLU patch, and it's nothing critical/game breaking, but either way I post it ad acta.

repro: define some simple custom search&replace, like this one:

"All non-rape 2p forced",
    "2",
    "Forced",
    "FALSE",
    "Rape,Oral,Blowjob",
    "Rape"

Run it, and apply Rape tag. Make a save. Load that save.

Run the same search again - exactly the same set of animations will be returned but this time they will have also recently added "Rape" tag what makes no sense because it would mean that 5th field (exclusions) is ignored - otherwise list at this point should be empty.

My theory is that mod searches thru original SLAL/animation jsons instead of current "SL registry" (if such thing exists) and at the same time displays search results using current data for "SL registry" - what is confusing. If I assumed correctly - useful stuff from json content is "copied" to some SL friendly structure during registration of animations, so there is actually no point for SLATE to dig thru source/static data while there is more current and actually active version of it already available in SL / save game, right?

21 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

@OsmelMC SLATE tag editor - search inconsistency. I have no idea if that's bug from original mod or from SLU patch, and it's nothing critical/game breaking, but either way I post it ad acta.

repro: define some simple custom search&replace, like this one:

"All non-rape 2p forced",
    "2",
    "Forced",
    "FALSE",
    "Rape,Oral,Blowjob",
    "Rape"

Run it, and apply Rape tag. Make a save. Load that save.

Run the same search again - exactly the same set of animations will be returned but this time they will have also recently added "Rape" tag what makes no sense because it would mean that 5th field (exclusions) is ignored - otherwise list at this point should be empty.

My theory is that mod searches thru original SLAL/animation jsons instead of current "SL registry" (if such thing exists) and at the same time displays search results using current data for "SL registry" - what is confusing. If I assumed correctly - useful stuff from json content is "copied" to some SL friendly structure during registration of animations, so there is actually no point for SLATE to dig thru source/static data while there is more current and actually active version of it already available in SL / save game, right?

Is not a SLATE bug, but is a bug. In this case is caused by the SexLab Animation CACHE that like I said many times don't get updated after use some external mod like the SLATE to change the Animations Tags. 

For that reason I recommend use the "Clean Animations CACHE" option on the SexLab MCM after use the SLATE.

By the way SLATE have never checked the Animations JSON files. Is useless and the only Mod I know that read those files is the "SexLab Animation Load"; not even the "SexLab Framework" reed those files. By the way the"Sexlab Framework" at lease the LE version can read some Animation JSON files but not those made by the "SL Animation Load".

I should add the function to update the CACHE on the SLATE. At lease for the SexLab new versions

4 hours ago, Hamed.xxx23 said:

Hey OsmelMC 

There is a bug when a sexlab scene starts pubic hair color turns to white ( or without color)  is there a fix for this?

I already checked it. Is caused by the function to fix the illumination issue on the Actors after be teleported. But I bug is on my SOS Pubic Hair scripts.

My new SOS Pubic Hair will come with the fix and Public Hair for Males. 

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

In this case is caused by the SexLab Animation CACHE that like I said many times don't get updated after use some external mod like the SLATE to change the Animations Tags

You are most likely ;) right about that, I completely forgot about that CACHE thing, it's mainly because applying those ~2.5k actions takes so long that when it finishes (and it does it quietly) I don't even remember I started it, so I didn't reset the CACHE at that moment as I should.

Maybe that could be done automatically? I mean, when any action script ends, then only logical thing to do for the user is to go to MCM and click reset anim cache (nobrainer) - or there is any case when not doing so would make any sense?

55 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Maybe that could be done automatically? I mean, when any action script ends, then only logical thing to do for the user is to go to MCM and click reset anim cache (nobrainer) - or there is any case when not doing so would make any sense?

Yes can be done automatically and I will do it for next version.

I don't did before because before the release of the BETA 9 was not possible since the required function was added just recently to the SexLab Framework.

1 hour ago, anye151 said:

Textures\SexLab\tongue bumps.dds not found

SE1.63+SLSO1.74+Utility Plus

When the tongue sticks out, the mouth sometimes closes and then opens,and the tongue passes through the lips for a short time.

I noticed the lips issue, but seems like I just forget enabled the "Fixed Lips" option for some of the Expressions Phases with Tongue.

You can check those options by yourself, using the "Expression Editor" page. 

Or you can install the today update and instead of use the "Clean System" option just use the "Reset Expressions Registry" option to get the right values.

I will make a new release today because for what you said, I forgot to include the texture files and that's really painful since I spend some time and effort on make it look better than the current available tongues on another Mods.